Sally’s Post Natal Depression

Story Info
Father in law love.
2.6k words
4.36
134.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter in law Sally and I had always gotten on well, from the day my son Darren had brought her home to meet his mother and myself I'd always had a soft spot for her.

Sally was a petite girl, 5' 2", brunette and perfectly in proportion, I would guess 34B-26-34 or so. I must say here that her breasts in particular grew enormously from those somewhat pert 34b's to probably 40D or even DD after the birth of her second child, her arse and hips also grew slightly larger too, becoming very nicely rounded.

Darren & Sally married when they were both twenty two years of age and now some six years later Sally had just given birth to her second child, a daughter named Amy. Amy was about seven months old and her older brother, Thomas, would have been three and a half.

Thomas had been an easy baby, always contented and requiring only the slightest attention to keep him happy. Amy had proven somewhat more difficult, perhaps the easy time Sally had with Thomas lulled her into thinking that raising Amy would also be a doddle. Sadly not, Sally began to get more and more depressed, believing she was a poor mother and blaming herself for every tiny thing that went wrong.

Things came to an interesting head one morning when I went to collect Thomas to take him to pre school.

Sally was clearly distressed and had obviously been crying and looked a mess when I arrived. I told her to pull her self together, have a nice bath do her hair and forget about the children for awhile and with that I put Amy in her pram and got Thomas into his coat and off we went to School.

I decided to drop Amy off at home with my wife telling her that I'd thought it would be a nice treat for her to spend the day with her granddaughter, an invitation that Nanny couldn't resist. I didn't mention Sally's plight at the time as my wife would have insisted visiting the poor girl and giving her some motherly advice. My guess was that Sally just needed someone to talk to at that point in time.

Making my excuses I left Amy and her Nanny to play and returned to Sally's house.

I had a key and let myself in, politely calling out as I entered to avoid any embarrassing encounters, as usual.

Sally called down from the bedroom saying she would be down in a moment and to go ahead and put the kettle on.

A few minutes later Sally appeared in the Kitchen wrapped in a mid thigh length terry robe, I knew instinctively, don't ask me how, that she only had a thong and bra on under the robe. Not a very sexual thought particularly at that time, more a matter of fact that I mentally acknowledged to my self.

Sally looked ten times better, her face had a touch of make up, her long hair was vibrant and healthy looking, she smelt good to, her honeysuckle bath oil filling the house fragrantly.

We sat and chatted over coffee, Sally saying how sorry she was for being so silly earlier. I assured her that I didn't thing it was silly and slowly we made arrangements for my wife and I to help out a little more with the children. It transpired that Darren wasn't very understanding and I even found out that despite how tired she was at the end of the day, he often forced her to satisfy him in one way or another, all in all she was feeling very unloved.

I had been absent mindedly being stroking Sally's hand whilst she'd been getting things off her chest and during a pause in our conversation we both glanced up, looking, briefly but deeply into each others eyes. Sally slowly pulled her hand away from mine saying that she really out to get dressed and do some housework, whatever would the neighbours say she giggled.

It was nice to see her smile for a change and I said that as Amy and Thomas were out of her hair for the rest of the day I would help with the tidying up and then take her to lunch, this hit the right note as the poor girl was obviously starved of attention and was delighted to accept my offer of the lunch date.

Well I ended up tidying up while Sally went to get dressed, she looked a picture on her return, dressed in a white halter neck dress that finished discreetly just above the knee but accentuated her ample breasts magnificently and obviously she was braless and although still breast feeding had covered her nipples with breast pads.

It was a warm pleasant day and we drove to the country where we enjoyed a pleasant lunch a a couple of glasses of wine, I had remarked as to if this was wise whilst she was breast feeding but she assured me that she had expressed some breast milk earlier in anticipation of having a drink with our lunch. As she was saying this both of our eyes were drawn to her breasts, who's nipples had decided to start leaking at that point. Sally slightly embarrassed said that she needed to go and replace the pads and would be back shortly.

As I watched her bum sway as she walked to the ladies I could easily make out the white thong she wore beneath as the sun light played through the flimsy material of her dress, very nice I mused.

On Sally's return we decided to take a stroll along the river, chatting happily and Sally taking my arm as we walked.

Not far along the riverbank there was a development of luxury flats being built and the penthouse suite was available for viewing. We both said how much we liked the look of this property and on the spur of the moment we asked at the sales apartment if we could look round. The lady in sales said she was about to go out for lunch but she'd be happy for us to take the key and look round on our own, only really being nosey this suited Sally and I perfectly as we didn't really want any sales talk to listen to.

The show flat was immaculate as they tend to be, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and furnishings to die for.

In the lounge were two 3 seater leather sofas in a deep cream colour. Having looked all round the flat, Sally flopped on to one sofa and I the other, giggling like teenagers whilst joking that we could just keep the key and live there without telling anyone about our secret hide away.

Sally then started to mumble that she needed to change her breast pads again before suddenly bursting in to tears as she realised that she had used the last of them and her bag was now empty.

I moved over to the sofa where Sally was now sobbing, knelt in front of her and drew her towards me in an attempt to comfort her. My hand lightly caressed her bare back as I cradled her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes she quietened and again started to mumble her apologies.

Sally also started to ask why my son couldn't be as sweet and gentle and understanding as I.

The closeness of this beautiful creature was now starting to affect my man hood, horrified that my penis was gradually unfurling in my trousers and was rapidly approaching erection.

Sally, by some sort of sixth sense process, slowly lifted her head from my shoulder and brushed her lips against my check as she whispered thank you.

As her head lifted and turned, my lips grazed her neck, this had the effect of making her turn her head back to face mine, our lips brushed very softly against each others, just the merest of touches. My lips travelled on past her mouth and were soon nuzzling her neck on the other side of her face. Several times my lips passed from one side of the neck to the other, pausing briefly each time to run over her lips, my tongue gently exposing itself and slightly moistening her lips in the process.

The whole time I was uttering reassuring comments about how beautiful, how desirable she was, what a wonderful mother she was and how proud I was to call her my Daughter in law.

Sally eased back slightly, a little flustered and confused by her emotions. As she eased back my eyes were drawn down to the fact that her breasts had leaked so much that they had soaked my shirt. Sally again uttered her apologies and encouraged me to take the shirt off as it would soon dry in the sun if I put it on the balcony.

I stood and started unbuttoning my shirt, turning away from Sally I half joked that I would take my top off if she removed her dress so it to could dry. Instantly I started to regret this remark believing I may have gone too far.

I hung my shirt to dry and turned back in to the room.

My eyes nearly leapt out of their sockets....Sally had taken off her dress and was stood two feet away from me.....my eyes feasted on her lush body. Her breasts were capped with the most enormous nipples, deep brown in colour and incredibly thick, standing proud and erect from her fully rounded breasts.

My eyes travelled down and were again treated to a delightful site as her pure white satiny thong perfectly framed the mound between her legs, the dark bushy triangle of pubic hair being very eminent beneath the garment.

Sally looked at me with glazed eyes and uttered "love me Tom"..."love me please, I need you so badly"

I closed the gap between us and again took her in my arms, this time our mouths closed on one another's as our tongues sought to invade each others mouth, wrestling with each other as they struggled to penetrate.

My hands lifted to cup her huge swinging breasts, my finger and thumbs capturing the stiff buds, coaxing, squeezing the oozing milk as it flowed freely into my palms.

Sally let out strange guttural noises each time my thumbs and fingers squeezed on her huge nipples, teasing them from her body yet still they appeared to grow bigger.

I eased her back onto the sofa, my lips clamped to each breast in turn, savouring the flowing milk, tongue rolling over the nipple causing it to stiffen more and more.

My hands moved to her hips, she raised them slightly at my touch, enabling me to slide them down her thighs and off, the damp gusset of her thong almost being drawn back into her body as I plucked it from its warm haven.

Sally's thighs parted wide the instant she was freed of her thong, looking down I saw her labia parted and secreting copious amounts of love fluid, the hairs covering her mound becoming sodden with the precious liquid.

My lips dropped, kissing, nibbling, biting gently the flesh inside her knees and worked slowly upwards. Sally's hips were thrusting towards me trying to impale her crotch on my mouth and tongue.

Eventually I'd teased enough and my tongue found her leaking slit, Sally shuddered violently as the tip of my tongue ran up the slit and swirled across her prominent, throbbing clitoris, I sucked down hard on the organ as she came against my face, thighs clamping my head between them, hands forcing my hand down and thus my tongue tighter against her. Eventually releasing me so that my lips could trail a path up wards.

I glanced at her breasts as I rose, her chest was covered now in a warm crimson glow, her breathing easing although still visibly breathless.

I moved to sit aside Sally who immediately dropped to the floor in front of me, hands fumbling with first the belt and then the zipper of my trousers. She slid the trousers down and off taking my slip on shoes and socks with them in the process.

My erection was straining against my briefs as Sally lowered her mouth, tip of tongue sticking slightly out and running over my knob through my briefs. A large sticky spot of pre cum was now very visible at the front of my under garment.

Soon enough my hips were raising as Sally lowered the briefs and removed them before returning her mouth to clamp over my bell end. Slowly she stroked the shaft whilst her mouth sucked gently at the knob. Pulling back the foreskin she ran her tongue several times from tip to base and back again, each time lingering long enough to suck deeply on my throbbing cock head.

I could stand it no longer, I eased her mouth away from me, capturing her hips with my hands I positioned Sally doggy style against the sofa, tits and arms and head resting on the soft cream coloured leather, her arse was being presented to me like a trophy won, I eased behind her taking my shaft in my hand and eased it up and down her crack slowly, on each stroke her arse thrust back towards me begging for me to penetrate her vaginal opening, each time I would insert just the head of cock before withdrawing and rubbing more of our mixed juices over her mound. The cunt opening was becoming a sticky soggy mass of pre cum and juices that she herself had secreted.

Sally looked over her shoulder as was, I could tell, about to beg for penetration, saving her the indignity of having to plead for release with her Father in law I plunged my searing weapon deep inside her now gaping cunt hole.

Sally let out a deep throated cry as my length filled her pussy completely, her inner lips clamped tightly to my cock as it slowly began its in and out motion. The slopping noises from her cunt confirming once again how awash with emotion she was. My hands gripped tightly to her hips as I began to increase the speed of my thrusts, each one controlled, withdrawing until just the tip was resting between her labia and then thrusting forcefully forward and burying itself deep inside her body. As my orgasm mounted my hands left her hips to once again feel the huge rubbery nipples, clamping on to them and squeezing hard. Sally's arse and hips were now doing the work as she thrust back and forth on my cock seeking her own release, suddenly I stiffened , the tell tale surge of semen as it raced through my cock on its way to flooding her womb, as my spunk spewed from my body in six, seven eight great spurts...Sally stiffened again as she reached her second orgasm, sighing deeply as she came, hips still thrusting, grinding against my rod, my cock twitched several more times before it started to shrink back.

As my softening cock slipped from her body so followed the torrent of my cum, intermingled with her body's secretions. I watched fascinated as it dribbled down on to her thighs and knees and eventually the carpet.

We lay together for awhile unspeaking. Eventually we started giggling again as we realised we ought to get dressed and get out before the lady returned looking for the key and discovered the cum all over the sofa and carpet.

From that day on Sally was her old self again and looked forward to pre school mornings when I would take Thomas to school, drop Amy off at Nanny's and then make love to Mummy.