Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

Meanwhile Joe approached Sarah hesitantly. As he came close, Sarah grabbed his head and buried his face in her crotch. He began licking away and then moved his hands to her breasts and massaged them vigorously. Sarah threw her head back, enjoying the sensation. She liked it rough.

"Do we fuck now?" Fred asked Sally. Foreplay wasn't in his repertoire.

This made Sally realize how unskilled he was as a lover. She had meticulously trained all the guys she had regular sex with to please her. She decided it wouldn't be worth the effort with a one time stand. But she could at least do something to get some pleasure out of it. And there was one other item that needed to be taken care of before she could let him fuck her.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked loudly to be sure Sarah and Joe would hear.

"Uhh, no," Fred replied. He never expected to actually pick up a girl. His sexual experiences consisted exclusively of a few cases when one of the mechanics at work had seduced one woman of a pair and needed someone to handle the friend. The mechanic had always tossed him a condom. The fact that those girls had been less endowed had strengthened his view of the ideal woman.

"There are some in my purse," Sarah gasped out. Joe was doing a good job pleasuring her. She was easier to excite than Sally and technique wasn't an issue with her.

Sally looked over and realized Sarah wasn't about to get up to get condoms so she asked Fred to retrieve the purse. While she rummaged around inside she told him to "suck my twat, and massage my tits like Joe is doing." She had decided that the visible demonstration next to them in the bed was the most expedient way of getting Fred to do something other than finger her labia.

Fred looked over at Joe and began licking Sally's labia and fondling her nipples. They hardened and rose in response a full half inch from the insubstantial breasts. He began touching them and rolling them between his fingers. Sally located the condoms and tossed one next to Sally. She held one to put on Fred when she was ready.

"Fred, you are doing great with my tits but do you know what a clitoris is?" she asked trying to say it in a way that didn't impute his technique..

He pulled his face out of her twat. "A clit? It's a cunt, a vagina.Yours is nice," he smiled.

She suppressed a sigh. "Not exactly, I'll show you. Move your head out of my crotch for a minute." She spread her pussy lips. "These folds of skin you seem to like so much are my 'minor labia'. Here at the front where they meet is a little button of skin. See how it's hard." He felt it. "That little thing is my 'clit'. In a way it's like your cock. Even though it's much smaller, its the place where girls get the most sexual pleasure. I need you to finger and lick it while you are sucking me. It's best if you move your fingers around inside my vagina while you lick my clit and stroke my tits with your other hand." Then she realized that his lack of sexual knowledge might need more explanation. She used language she hoped he'd understand, "My vagina is my fuck hole," she told him as gently as possible.

He figured it out quickly. His clitoral ministrations quickly made her feel ready. "Oh, Fred, that's what I mean! that's what I need!"

Fucking

Sally felt the bed shaking back and forth. A glance to the side revealed Joe furiously fucking Sarah. Sarah had a pillow under her hips with her feet at the edge of the bed. He was kneeling at the side of the bed with his cock furiously ramming in and out of her cunt. She had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply. The sight made Sally jealous. She imagined the uncircumsised cock ramming in and out of her and she felt a shiver of orgasm in her belly.

"Okay, Fred, you can fuck me now!" she said. He pulled his head away from her crotch. "You need to keep massaging my tits like you have been doing, she told him as she moved her body on the bed so he could get between her legs. As he rose, she ripped open the condom and quickly rolled it over his erection.

He had a little difficulty positioning himself due to the bouncing caused by the activity next to them on the bed but finally managed to position his cock at her vaginal entrance. She raised her legs and hips and he drove it in. She was wet from her jealousy and it slipped all the way in. She gasped at the sudden entry.

The bouncing bed made it easiest for the couples to move in unison except that as Joe thrust in, Fred pulled out and as Fred thrust in Joe pulled out. The girls alternated moans, Sally in a higher pitch, with the inward thrusts and the guys grunted after each moan as their cock reached maximum penetration. meanwhile the bed squeaked and clanked to the same rhythm, its old springs objecting to the strain.

Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr! Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr! Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr! Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr! ... The girls looked at each other, smiled and began to laugh. Each laughed in a slightly higher tone on the inward thrusts. Heeeee! Squeak! Ugh! Haaaaa! Clang! Rrrr! Heeeee! Squeak! Ugh! Haaaaa! Clang! Rrrr! Heeeee! Squeak! Ugh! Haaaaa! Clang! Rrrr! ... The girls laughed all the more.

Joe suddenly stopped his thrusts, embedded his cock deep in Sarah and let out a scream as he climaxed. The girls laughed even louder.

Sally's convulsions from her laughter brought Fred over the edge. He made a kind of chocking sound as his cock emptied. The girls laughing subsided to a sort of giggling and they held hands as the two guys stood gasping, thier hips rammed between the girl's legs.

As the gasping died down Sarah pulled away from Joe, grabbed him by the cock, keeping the condom in place, and silently led him to the bath. She gestured to Sally to follow.

Sally was enjoying the feeling of Fred's cock inside her but followed suit, pulling away, letting his limp cock fall out and taking him into the bathroom.

Sarah had started the shower and directed Joe inside after taking off his condom and flushing it. She got in with him and motioned Sally to come in with them.

Sally removed Fred's condom and sucked it dry. Fred's semen had a strong "semen" flavor, she knew of no other way to describe it, and was very astringent. She loved the taste! She could see why many girls wouldn't like it, but the taste excited her. She assumed that was due to knowing from where it had come.

The tub wasn't large and the four bodies were in constant contact. Sarah had brought in a couple of the small bars of motel soap and handed one to Sally. The girls lathered up the guys' cocks. This time Sally did Joe and Sarah did Fred. They brought them to climax again. Sally caught as much of Joe's semen as she could in her mouth and was disappointed by the way the soap disguised the flavor but could tell it had a slight flavor of mildew like his cock. Sally let Fred's land on her breasts and then rubbed his cock over them.

The girls handed the soap to the guys and they spent time cleaning the girls breasts and genitals. Neither girl had climaxed in the bed, nor did they climax in the shower.

After drying off and dressing Sally held Joe back on the way to the car. "Can I have you number?" she asked, "I may want to fuck."

"Sure!" Joe exclaimed. "Can I have yours?"

"Here's the way it works with me," Sally told him politely. "I call you and invite you. I'm sorry, but I don't let guys call me," she fibbed. It was only a small lie. She had that rule for most guys but let a few of the guys she especially liked to have sex with call her.

After dropping the guys off at the mall, on the drive home Sarah said, "Well, that was fun."

"Yes," Sally agreed, "But an orgasm would have been nice."

"Well, yeah but, 'Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr! Eee! Squeak! Ugh! Aaa! Clang! Rrrr!'." Sarah did her best to emulate the rhythm of the days lovemaking.

Sally laughed and Sarah drove to her home where they could give each other the orgasm they had missed.

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers
12