Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Sarah answered, "He's only my step dad, and he's already told me he's not going to do me so it might as well be you."

She was ready for a fucking herself so she turned to her companion, "You wanna fuck, Larry?"

The four of them got out of the pool and Sarah grabbed a towel to dry Larry. She paid special attention to his engorged male member and gave the tip a quick kiss as she handed the towel to him and stood waiting for him to dry her.

Sarah was enjoying herself. Here she was naked under the nighttime sky with a naked man drying her body off. She spread her arms to enjoy the light night breeze. As he finished drying she moved the hand holding the towel to her crotch, "I'm still damp," she said sweetly. Then as he rubbed her genitals and she felt the tingle of pleasure she said, "I don't think the dampness is going away, feel," and took the towel from his hand, placed it at her crotch and pushed a finger inside. "Oh yeah! Feel!"

She felt like all the men were looking at her when she entered the room. She was well aware of the effect her body had on men and she knew being naked enhanced the effect. She held her ample breasts high and walked with her legs slightly separated, swinging her hips joyfully. She smiled and made eye contact with as many of the guys as possible, though most were looking lower than her eyes. "All these men," she thought, "men, not boys" She was done with boys. It was great being 18!

To one side she saw her mother being pounded on by some young guy she didn't recognize.

She lay on her back on a mattress, spreading her legs to admit Larry's seven inch long, inch and a half thick penis. The first of many tonight she hoped. She wouldn't be disappointed.

She was enjoying herself immensely when Larry stopped and withdrew. As he moved away, breathing heavily, a male voice said, "You've been at this for a while now. Would the young lady mind if I took a turn?"

Sarah didn't even look up, "Sure Larry, let him have a go." She felt Larry's cock pull out as he gave her breasts a final squeeze and her nipples a kiss. The other guy, put his hands on her breasts and she felt a slimmer, shorter cock enter and begin its motion. This guy rubbed her back and twisted his hips so the cock stroked at constantly changing angles. She thought she was in heaven.

It wasn't long before another voice said, "May I?"

"You've got a fan club waiting," the guy who was fucking her said. Sally turned to see three guys watching, all with stiff cocks. The one directly behind her repeated, "May I?"

She turned over to look at him and check out the cock. He was in his late thirties, slim with a cock that was average in most every way with a slight upward curve. She decided it would be better to have her hips elevated so the guys could penetrate to the maximum extent. It would also give her a view of the cocks entering and exiting, always a turn-on. "Are there any pillows around?" she asked. Someone immediately placed one at her head. "Not there," she said and positioned it under hips, spreading her legs. She reached down and spread her labia in invitation. The invitation was immediately accepted and she watched as the curved member slid quickly in.

After a couple of other guys and another orgasm, a lady stepped up and asked, "Do you mind if I have a taste?"

"Absolutely not," was Sarah's reply. She was over fifty, slightly heavy with short salt and pepper hair. As the woman knelt between her leg and began licking at her clit Sarah asked, "How about you return the favor." She moved her hips over Sarah's face and lowered her cunt to her mouth. Sarah was not inexperienced at this and inserted a finger while licking away at the woman's clit. Sarah's legs were soon writhing in pleasure and she had to stop as an intense orgasm surged through her body. The woman rose up slightly to allow Sarah to bring her to a full orgasm as well.

A Swim

An elderly man approached and Sarah gasped out, "Not now, I need a break and something to drink."

The man extended his hand and helped her up. "You have had a workout." He led her to an untended bar where he pulled a can of Coke out of the refrigerator and presented it to her. She stood drinking the Coke looking at the naked and mostly naked couples lounging around and talking. There were only a few actually on the mattresses. Sally was one. Sarah's mom was on a mattress with Mr Horton. They were talking, laughing and playing sexual touching games but weren't having intercourse. The elderly man was still beside her. "You want to go out to the pool?"

"I guess so, why"

"It's a good place to cool off after your heated sessions," he said with a smile.

The walked to the pool and sat on the edge with their feet dangling in the water. He gently rubbed her back as they sat. "You're here with your husband?"

"No, I came with my parents."

"Oh, who?"

"Jerry and Marlene Malone."

"Oh, of course, I see the resemblance. I thought only couples were allowed."

"Oh, I brought a guy, Mark Horton."

"I see, boyfriend?"

"No, an acquaintance." She didn't feel right to reveal that he had been her teacher. "None of my usual boyfriends would likely come."

"Why's that?"

"Everyone's kind of old, no offense."

"None taken"

"And they'd want to have sex with me."

"Perfectly understandable."

The chill of the night air was starting to get to her. "I'm getting chilly. Maybe we can go back in?"

He jumped into the pool and moved between her legs. "The pool's heated, try it out." He reached over to her to help her in.

She pushed herself to the edge and he cupped his hands over her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently between his middle fingers. Then he moved his mouth to her crotch, used his tongue to separate her labia and moved it to stimulate her clit.

"OHH!" she exclaimed, startled by the sudden excitement.

He moved his hands underneath her breasts and firmly lifted her. She instinctively put her hands on his shoulders for balance. She hadn't realized how strong he was and how muscular his shoulders were. He moved her close and set her down allowing her body to slide against his own. She felt his substantial cock slide past her genitals to her belly. As he released her she reached down and grabbed it. Maybe 8 inches long and an inch and a half in diameter she had only noticed his age and never how well hung and built he was.

"How about a race?" he asked.

"A race?"

"Sure we swim the length of the pool and back."

Sarah felt she was a reasonable strong swimmer and even thought this guy was well built she felt she should be able to beat a 60 year old. "Sure."

"Want to make it interesting?"

"Interesting?"

"Yeah, a bet."

"What would we bet?"

"Winner decides what we do next."

"Not much of a bet, we'd both say fucking."

"I mean the winner decides when, how, calls the shots."

"Sounds like a win-win bet to me."

"We're on?"

"Sure."

"You give the start signal."

"Ready-Set-Go!" Sarah pushed off the edge of the pool and began strong stokes. Surprisingly he delayed before beginning.

He swam past her about midway and then waited at the other end. As soon as she arrived, he shot off and was back where they started by the time she was half way there. He swam back to her and said, "Lay back in the water."

She did as he asked and he put one arm around her just below her breasts and expertly swam to the shallow end taking her with him. "Yeah, I'm a beach lifeguard and compete in the triathlon. Swimming's my strongest leg." He laughed.

"So, what do you want to do with me," Sarah said feigning anger but actually eager and excited.

"I'll arrange for a bedroom for the rest of the party," he said. "We'll find something to do there."

Bedroom

The bedroom was pretty conventional except that the bed had only a sheet, no covers or bedspread. He sat on the edge and patted the middle of the bed, "Lay here," he requested.

She did so and he put his feet on the bed, sitting next to her head and spread his legs. "How far can you take it?" he asked presenting his partially erect cock to her mouth.

She leaned over, licked the cock up and down several times and then took the fully erect member into her mouth. She licked around the tip and then let it slide in.

"Not a deep throat expert, I see."

She pulled off, "deep throat?"

"You put it all the way in," he explained.

She looked at the full eight inches, "how far did I get it in?" she asked.

"About here," he said indicating a point 3 or 4 inches along.

"I'll gag if I go any farther," she said.

"That's the trick," he told her. "But let's not have any vomit today, you're doing just fine."

She resumed, this time allowing it to push in until she was sure she'd gag and then pulling back. A couple of times she pushed past the gag point and managed to restrain the reflex. He began stroking her hair and massaging her shoulders while humming joyfully.

"Ahhh! I think that's enough," he said.

"As she pulled back she asked, "how far?"

He indicated a place almost seven inches along and smiled at her. "My turn" he said and lifted her, laying her on her back. He began kissing her lightly, on the ears, on the nose, on the neck, on the lips, on the neck, ... Meanwhile one hand gently caressed her breasts, her arms, her abdomen, her breasts, her neck, her arms, her shoulders, her arms, ... And his other hand spent its time on her inner thigh, her outer thigh, the side of her butt, her inner thigh, her genitalia, her inner thigh, ... She moaned in pleasure and rubbed her hands on his smooth chest and over his back, arching her back and lifting her butt.

Suddenly, the fingers of the hand at her crotch drove into her vagina and began stroking wildly, the thumb at her clit while his other hand concentrated on her breasts. She gasped and dropped her hands to her side. One felt his hardened cock and grasped it tightly. His mouth and tongue found hers and she shook in the throes of an orgasm that went on and on. his mouth against hers muffled her squeal of pleasure.

He flipped her over with no apparent effort and began massaging her shoulders and back with his legs astride hers and his balls pressed into her butt crack. She relaxed and felt like she might fall sleep when a slight adjustment of his hips pushed his cock between her legs and it began sliding back and forth over her labia. He laid his body on her and began kissing her neck and ears. Shivers shot through her, raising goose-bumps. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her, one to massage her breasts and the other at her crotch pushing the large cock between her pussy lips. Back and forth it went rubbing her clit with every stroke. She came again with an unmuffled squeal.

She could barely get her breath and he raised his body, knelt between her legs, lifted her hips and drove his member into her gaping fuck hole. She lay gasping as he drove it repeatedly in and out, one hand fingering her clit, the other massaging her breasts. She wondered how much she could take as a massive orgasm shook her body.

He moved to the side and lay on his back, gently urging her to kneel over him, her pussy poised above his rock hard cock.

He smiled at her, "how are you doing?"

"Oh my God!," she gasped, "Can we rest?"

"My rules," he said with a slight laugh. "just sit yourself down." She did so and he made sure his cock penetrated her as she did so.

"Now you can rest," he said and she leaned forward to put her head on his chest. Her breast lay against his rock hard abs. His hands held her in a gentle hug. She felt his breathing match hers and he was causing his cock to throb gently inside her.

"Oh my God!" she repeated quietly.

Overload

Fifteen or twenty minutes later he asked, "are you rested?"

"Very," she replied.

"Then hang on." He smiled at her and gently pushed her into a sitting position. She felt his cock growing inside her.

He lifted his hips and her with them and then began thrusting up and down vigorously, holding onto her under her breasts so she didn't fly off and so his cock remained inside her. His pubic hair cushioned her clit as it slammed repeatedly against him but nothing cushioned the friction of his cock against her moist vaginal walls. She heard herself squealing with each thrust and felt the sexual excitement rising, starting deep in her vagina and clit and slowly spreading through her body. Slowly but surely her climax came but there was nothing slow about the way he bucked against her. She had no idea how he kept her from flying off the bed. And it didn't stop with her orgasm which intensified quickly with the movement until it was unbearable. She was shrieking, not squealing, in ecstasy.

The orgasm subsided and so did his movement. "Very good, cowgirl," he said. "You win tonight's riding competition."

She smiled as he repositioned her underneath him. His cock came out, but only momentarily, as he grabbed a pillow, folded it and deftly placed it under her butt. The cock was slowly and gently re-inserted. Then began a period of slow gentle intercourse. He moved the long, thick penis slowly in and out, sometimes withdrawing it fully and letting it find its own way to her vaginal cavity with a slow and gentle insertion.

Sarah began to feel frustrated. There was an itch, a very sensual itch, in her vagina and clitoris. They wanted to explode but the feelings were coming so slowly. She tried to jam her hips into him in order to step up the pace.

"Could you go faster, please?" she asked.

"Of course I can. Don't you like this? I find it extremely pleasurable."

"I'm so frustrated by it. I want to come but I'm not sure I will at this rate."

"Good things come to those who wait." He smiled and laughed but continued his slow, steady rhythm.

Sarah began breathing heavily and moaning with each inward movement. Then, an orgasm hit suddenly, she squealed as her body spasmed. Then another with the next inward thrust, then another. He sped up his movement and all-out continuous orgasmic spasms racked her body. He kept up his movement, now at a steady, rapid pace. The orgasmic spasms wouldn't stop. She could hardly catch her breath and the overload of pleasure brought tears to her eyes. He kept on moving, his cock stimulating her vagina, his pubes hitting her clit, his balls bouncing against her butt, his hands gently massaging her breasts and nipples. She was letting out an almost continuous squeal, interrupted only by her strained efforts to inhale.

"Stop, Please stop." she managed to gasp out.

He pushed himself fully in, she squealed once more and he stopped as she gasped for breath. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No, no, I just can't take any more.'

"Any more?"

"Any more of that."

"Too much pleasure for you?" he asked.

"I don't know. I guess. Just too much,"

He moved his thumb to her clit and as he touched it she squealed again, "Ahhh!", her abdomen and legs contracted briefly. He touched again, "Ahhh!" and the contractions came again. He wiggled his thumb on the hard button to generate a long "Ahhhh!" and a brief series of contractions. "No!" she gasped, "too much."

He had never known a woman so sensitive. He liked punching through the external contractions of abdomen and legs to get what he thought of as a deep vaginal orgasm: an orgasm of vaginal contractions that would stimulate his orgasm and pump the juice out of his cock. He wondered if this young woman could reach that state given her sensitivity once she had the external contractions. He wondered if she might be overly sensitive because of all the fucking she'd done earlier that night.

"Let's get you on top," he suggested, thinking it would help if she could be in control.

He pushed in, causing another yelp of pleasure and then rolled over so she was on top of him with his penis still firmly inside her. The process elicited two more squeals.

Now that she was sitting on him, Sarah discovered that even the slightest movement rubbed her clit and sent a thrill through her body. But the very slight moves were no longer unbearable but had the most exquisite feeling. "Much better," she told him with a smile as she tried various minimal movements.

He relaxed and enjoyed the show as she began slowly pleasuring herself on his cock. She began breathing heavily and then threw her head back as she intensified her motions. Then her body shook and she made a little squeal, He took the cue and began rapidly thrusting in and out. Her squeal turned to a scream and he felt what he had been waiting for. Contractive ripples massaged his cock and he thrust hard into her spasming vagina and the excitement of her orgasm brought him over. He felt his own contractions and the semen rushing through the cock and into her. His involuntary movements increased her sensation and she screamed in bursts between gasps for breath while her vagina pumped him dry.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she collapsed onto his chest burying her nipples in his chest hair.

He let her lay there as he stroked her hair and the soft skin of her back, enjoying the feeling of her large, soft breasts pushing against his chest as she breathed.

All Sarah could think of was how great it was to have men, not boys fucking her. Especially men who knew what they were doing. She wished the evening wouldn't end.

The Evening Ends (Maybe)

When they came down the stairs, Sarah's father was there with Sally. "There you are!" he said to her. "Hi Todd," he said to her companion of the moment.

"Hello, Jerry. This is an exquisite young woman you have."

"Don't I know it!" Then. after Todd left he asked Sarah, "did you enjoy yourself?"

"Enjoy doesn't begin to describe it! It was way past enjoyable."

"I'm glad." Then he handed her the keys to the car. "Your mother and I are staying here for the night. Take Mark home. Let him know he's more than welcome to spend the night at our place if he wants."

Sarah smiled at Sally. Her glance confirmed the suspicion that Sally was the reason he was staying though she wasn't sure why he didn't bring her home. "At our place?" she inquired.

"He's more than welcome to spend the night. With you. If he wants. And if you want. Use our bedroom if you'd like."

That was an interesting development. She had hoped to get a chance with Mr. Malone but wasn't sure how to approach it. her heart beating she acted nonchalant, "Oh, sure. Where is he?"

"I think your mom is telling him that we're staying over. Here he comes."

Sarah realized that he was staying here with Sally because of her mother. He couldn't use the bedroom at home unless they wanted a threesome. A look across the room confirmed that her mother would be spending the night with Jason, Sally's friend. She gave Sally a wink and Sally returned it.

Sarah's mother had made it clear to Mark Horton that he was welcome, maybe even encouraged, to spend the night with her daughter. "What a strange family," he had thought. Then he realized that the rumors about him and a former cheerleader were about to come true. He didn't see how he would be able to resist this offer.

Mark came over and nodded to Jerry Malone and said to the voluptuous, naked young woman next to him, "Well, Sarah, I guess we're on our own."

"I guess so," she replied a bit shyly.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12