Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
429 Followers

She realized she better let her parents know she wouldn't be home for the night so she went to the entry, got her cell phone and called. She pretended that she was staying overnight at Sarah's and her mother demanded to talk to Mr. or Mrs. Malone. "God, does she think I'm still 14 and a virgin," Sally thought as she searched out Mr. Malone to call her mother.

She found him waiting by the stairs. "Sarah's up in one of the bedrooms," he told her.

She waited with him after he called her mother and reflected on the evening. She'd had a great time and was definitely over any reluctance due to the time at the beach house. She hadn't had any problem letting the guys take control, especially Greg. And they'd been so considerate of her and her feelings. She definitely understood why Sarah was looking for "men". Tonight she'd experienced sex like she'd never had before. Sex with her stable of "boys" was pretty routine compared with tonight. She'd need to reconsider using the summer to only fuck the guys on her list.

Susie_O
Susie_O
429 Followers