Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Check Out

They were aroused by the alarm. Kyle had set it for 2 so they would make the 4 o'clock checkout time.

"Do we have to go?" Sally had been asleep or close to sleeping and she continued to push her fingers through his chest hairs, sometimes running them all the way down the strip of hair that led to his pubes.

"I'm afraid so. I need to get home and relieve my mom."

Sally stretched. "I've enjoyed this ever so much. You're still the best lover I've ever had!"

Kyle remained silent. He thought of Jill. It would dishonor her to rate Sally better. And it wouldn't be true. Jill was the best lover he'd ever had. Probably the best he'd ever have. But enough of maudlin thoughts. "I enjoyed myself too. You've been fabulous. I hope this isn't the last time."

"Weekend after next, remember. I'm looking forward to seeing your kids again."

"And they're always asking about you."

"I hope they understand."

"No, but they'll be fine. You and I know this isn't a permanent relationship." But he was thinking that he actually knew no such thing. Sure Sally would be going away to school but there were breaks and summer vacation. She'd be back and he'd be here. He wasn't in the mood to go looking for any other woman and the kids really liked Sally.

Sally convinced him to take a shower together and she spent most of the time soaping his hard cock. He came and the semen oozed out rather than squirting. His reservoir was close to being drained.

He returned the favor by using his slippery and soapy hand to bring her off.

After that they washed each other and then dried each other off.

Sally was saddened as she watched his limp cock disappear into the plain blue briefs.

As she got out of the car she was burdened by a strange combination of exhilaration and sadness. Exhilaration at the fabulous evening and day. Sadness that she wouldn't be seeing him for almost two weeks. "It's for the best." She said to herself.

She sat through dinner with her parents slightly morosely. Answering their queries about the time with Kyle somewhat non-committally. That wasn't just from sadness. She didn't think her parents would appreciate a detailed account.

The next morning she let the exhilaration out with Sarah. "He's absolutely the best!" she told her. "I can hardly wait for the next time." She gave glowing descriptions of his techniques and her responses.

Sarah's main contributions to the conversation were, "You act like you're in love," which Sally denied, and "Don't get too involved with him, he's got kids."

Sally's response to that was "They're great kids. They like me and I like them."

"Just be careful."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12