Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers

"Thank you," Sally returned the hug.

Kyle's mother had made delicious, crispy fried chicken and potato salad for dinner. They bought drinks at a booth and then waited for it to get dark. The band played, Kyle and Jared tossed a Frisbee, the girls played tag and drew pictures.

It got dark and chilly. They wrapped themselves in blankets to watch the fireworks, "ooooing" and "ahhhing" throughout. After the grand finale they picked themselves up, packed up the remaining dinner and the blankets and made their way to the car with the hoard.

Back at home

They arrived at Kyle's home after a long, slow drive away from the park. The kids were asleep and Kyle's mother had also driven there. "I'm staying overnight to watch the kids so you two can sleep in."

Kyle carried Jared, his mother carried Charlette and Sally carried Holly into the house. After the kids were tucked in Kyle's mother disappeared into the guest bedroom. Kyle and Sally collapsed onto the family room couch.

Sally leaned against him and he put his arms around her, "What a wonderful day."

He agreed, "And this is a wonderful way to end it."

"Holly sure is uninhibited."

"Yes she is. Was she really talking about penises in the dressing room?"

"She sure was," Sally smiled. "And not quietly either. It was obvious that some of the young girls were very embarrassed by it."

"I'm sorry, I had no idea."

"Don't be. You've done a good job educating them. Holly knows the proper names for things."

"Holly knows because I had to satisfy her curiosity. The first time we went to the water park and I decided I had to take her into the men's dressing room she was 'what's that thing daddy? Why's that man have those things between his legs?' "

"So you do know what it's like," Sally laughed.

"I took her outside immediately and I had a long talk with her about men's privates and not looking."

"And Jared seems to have a good grasp of things."

"I don't know where he came by all that. I've never had 'the talk' with him and so far as I know there hasn't been any significant sex education in his school."

"Well, some clearly came from when Jill was pregnant. And you get a lot from other kids."

"How do the other kids know?"

"How did you find out?" Sally asked rhetorically. "Some have parents who tell them everything early. Some get it from older brothers and sisters. I knew pretty much everything when I wasn't much older than Jared."

"Oh?"

Sally sense Kyle wanted more. "When I was young my next door neighbor and best friend, Warren, had a tree house. We would go up there and sometimes undress and explore each other. My mother found out and bought me a book about sex for young girls. Warren and I would sit in the tree house naked, reading the book and checking out what it said. We even brought other boys and girls up and ... well you get the picture."

"You had sex that young?"

"Warren and the other boys were too young to get hard. But he and others did stimulate me with their fingers. I found the part of the book about hard penises and vaginal sex hard to understand. But when I was 11 Warren had an older cousin visiting who came up to participate and got a raging hard-on. I made him lie down and I sat on it. That was my first time."

Sally fell asleep in his arms realizing that the wonderful time she had with Kyle and his kids and the way he treated her outside of the bedroom were the reasons she felt he made love to her. It had nothing to do with any bedroom technique. She thought of Warren's cousin and all the guys she had fucked in school and so far over the summer. "He's the only guy I've had sex with who I've spent any time getting to know," she realized.

Kyle moved, startling her awake. "Sorry, but my arm's starting to ache."

Sally moved away. "Maybe we should go to bed anyway. My back is starting to complain."

The two of them got up wearily and headed for the stairs.

"Oh damn!" Sally exclaimed, "I left my overnight bag in the car."

"I can get it," Kyle offered.

"No, leave it. I can do without until tomorrow. Unless you object to me being naked in bed."

"Not at all. Unless you object to me being naked too."

"You do realize what two naked bodies in bed together can lead to?"

"Looking forward to it!"

This kind of talk had aroused Kyle and his penis. He felt very much awake and ready.

They entered the bedroom and Sally removed her blouse and tank top. She never wore a bra, having no need for support. Kyle unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled down her jeans taking her panties with them.

She sat back on the bed, naked from head to ankles. "Shoes," she mumbled sleepily. He knelt at her feet and removed them. She wiggled her feet out of her pants and turned over to lay face down on the bed.

Kyle quickly shed his clothes and lay down on top of her, his stiff cock in her butt crack.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Fuck me if you want. But don't expect any help from me. I'm too tired."

That deflated Kyle's arousal and he realized that he was really tired too. He rolled off her, turned off the light and managed to pull the sheets over the two of them. They fell asleep, his hand on her buttocks.

Morning

Sally became aware that the room was filled with light. She opened her eyes to curtains glowing with sunlight. Kyle was asleep beside her. She was filled with amazement. She'd spent all day and night with this guy, a guy she had an intense sexual desire for. And they hadn't had sex. That had never happened before!

The oversight needed to be corrected. She began running her hand lightly over his body. He stirred and she moved her hand to his chest and began gently pulling at his abundant chest hairs. He opened his eyes and turned to look at her.

As soon as she saw his eyes open she smiled and brushed her lips against his. He wasn't satisfied with that and pushed his lips against hers. She spread her lips slightly and his tongue entered her mouth.

As the two of them played tongue tag Sally made a decision. Usually she liked to be in control of the sexual activity. But Kyle was so different, so special. She pictured him with his kids: talking happily with Jared, playing energetically with Holly, holding Charli so lovingly. She knew what sex with him was like: truly he made love to her. No one else did that, no-one.

She pulled away from the kiss and lay on her back. She flung the bed covers off to show her naked body. "Ravish me! Have your way with me. Do what you will with me. Take me." She ended with a gentle, heart-felt plea, "make love to me." She spread her arms and legs and waited for him.

When she pulled away, Kyle was surprised. But then she showed herself and offered herself to him. He looked at the slim, flat, naked body with its smooth pink skin, the huge erect nipples over half an inch long, the small soft pillows between the thighs with the thin, pink butterfly wings peeking out. His already stiffening cock became fully engorged.

He looked into her inviting golden brown eyes. Was that a tear? He kissed it away and began to honor her request.

He began by kissing her entire body, starting at the eyes, the ears, the cheeks, all around the neck. Then her shoulders and down each arm, both hands, ten fingers. he kissed and licked around each of her small, fleshy pads of breasts and spent over minute sucking, kissing and licking each large nipple, feeling the hardened flesh in his mouth.

Sally resisted the urge to wriggle in pleasure, but she didn't resist the urge to put her arms around him. She gently massaged his back as a show of appreciation. As he moved away from her breasts he put one leg between hers and she felt his cock brush against her leg.

He felt a tingle as his penis touched her and paused in his kissing. He knew how much she liked cock. He moved up and stroked his organ at her head, moving it quickly across her face and lips. Down her body he moved, making sure he swung the organ several times against her nipples.

Sally saw the seven and a half inch fleshy rod come to her face and made an unsuccessful attempt to get it in her mouth. She succeeded in giving it a lick as it went by. She wiggled her body to increase the delightful sensations it stroked her nipples. Then she closed her eyes as it descended along her abdomen to her crotch. Wishing it into her cavity.

But that was not to be, not yet. Kyle moved it up and down along the slit between her soft, fleshy labia and then resumed his kissing where he had left off. He kissed down to her legs and then, to Sally's frustration, kissed down each leg to the feet. When he had kissed each of her ten toes he stopped.

Sally opened her eyes. He was kneeling between her legs, smiling and admiring her body. He reached up and placed a hand at each breast. He began rolling the nipples between his thumb and fore-finger. Then he dove at her crotch.

He lapped at the fleshy labia and then sucked them both into his mouth, licking at her thin minor labia. He separated them with his tongue, tasting her sweet saltiness.

He kept licking up and down and around. Sally swung her body back and forth as the pleasure increased. Shocks like mini orgasms radiated into her body. She lifted her legs, curling her toes. "The clit, you fool, the clit," she intoned silently. "God why doesn't he move to my clit," she thought. She grabbed his head by the hair and attempted to get his nose, at least, to hit the release button. Toe curling feelings of almost-orgasm had her shaking as she resisted the urge to scream, "the clit!" at him.

He was fully aware of her feelings. How could he not be with all the squirming and writhing. He suspected her frustration as she manipulated his head in an attempt to get some part of it against her swollen pleasure button. He could see it gleaming reddish at the upper end of the slit where he was licking.

"It has to be done sometime," he thought and moved his hands from her breast, along her abdomen to her crotch. He used his fingers to spread her labia fully exposing the hard, red nub. He moved his tongue to it and licked at it, hard and rapidly.

Sally exploded! He was almost thrown off her as her hips bucked up. His head was thrown away from her and he grabbed her hips, moved back to her clit and hung on like a rodeo cowboy as she bucked and twisted and let out a series of long, loud screams.

Downstairs

Downstairs, Kyle's mother was getting breakfast and working to keep the kids from disturbing Kyle and Sally. At the first scream, Holly said, "That's Sally." Charli had a concerned look, "Sally!" Jared moved to run upstairs, "She's hurt!" Their grandmother knew the difference between screams of pleasure and screams of pain, "Jared, stay here! Sally's fine."

"Are you sure?" the young boy asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," his grandmother assured him, "and your father will take care of her." She smiled at the double meaning. She was happy that Kyle had found someone to take his mind off Jill. She was very happy that the kids liked her. But she was concerned about her youth and the certainty that she'd be out of their lives sometime as she matured.

Holly was assuring Jared, "Sally told me sometimes girls do that when they're having fun."

"Why would she tell you that?" Jared challenged his younger sister.

"'cuz I heard her do it when she was here before."

"Well I didn't and I was here too."

"You were asleep," she stuck her tongue out at him.

"If she's having so much fun why don't they have us there too?"

"'cuz it's only for Daddy and her!" the tongue came out again.

Jared appealed to a higher authority, "Granny?"

"Your sister is right, Jared." The young girl's tongue stuck out at him as far as it could.

"What are they doing, then?" he asked the world in general.

"Sally said I'd understand when I'm older," was Holly's reply.

Jared was old enough to know what that meant. He turned to his grandmother, "sex?" he asked quietly. His grandmother nodded. He smiled at his sister. He knew something she didn't. Remembering the previous day's discussion he asked, "Is Daddy planting a baby seed in her?"

She felt a "No" was the safest answer, though a yes was probably more appropriate.

The finality of her tone made Jared file his further questions away for the future.

Upstairs Sally had felt like she had blacked out. Bright dots had sparkled in her retina as almost unbearable ecstasy consumed her. Now she found herself thinking, "no more, no more!" as Kyle continued to lick away at her clit while holding onto her wildly thrashing body.

Her orgasm had him excited and aroused beyond comfort. His cock ached. He needed relief. He rose onto his knees, moved to her crotch and quickly drove his hardness into her softness.

The suddenness of it surprised Sally. The unbearable stimulation was no longer at her clit but the penetration by his one and a half inch thick organ brought her off again, though not so intensely. "Aaaah!" she declared as her vagina rippled over his hard flesh.

Kyle had barely gotten himself inside hr when he was quickly massaged to climax. He jerked and thrust in harder to the pleasant relief of semen surging into her soft cavity.

They laid with their bodies intertwined, their hands caressing each other and their lips meeting tenderly for almost an hour.

They showered together, each making sure the other's genitals were thoroughly clean, dressed and went downstairs.

Cries of "Daddy! Sally!" greeted them.

"I gather you had a pleasant morning," Kyle's mother said with a smile.

She drew Sally aside, "You might try to keep it down a bit. It makes for some awkwardness with the children when they hear you."

Sally responded with a smile, "Tell your son to stop bringing me to a state of ultimate arousal."

Kyle's mother made a questioning face.

"You're right I don't want that," Sally answered the unspoken assertion.

"WE don't want that," Granny responded, hugging her.

Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers
12