Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

Jerry told them "I get the master bedroom and Sarah gets her bedroom so you guys have the choice of the guest room or sofa bed."

The two looked at each other and Derek responded, "Guest room."

Jerry almost shouted out the third choice, "Jerry and Jennifer." How had a cell phone app picked the woman he most wanted for him.

"Sarah and Ryan" was the third choice leaving "Sally and Jay" as the final choice. Sally realized she had erred by always picking the same number. Still, she preferred Jay to Ryan. She wasn't too fond of beefy guys, they seemed to be too full of themselves. And Jay had the bigger penis.

Jerry had a thought. He had Jennifer but also wanted Eva. "Hey, Derek, do you and Eva want to share the master bed with us?"

"Huh?" Derek, Jennifer and Eva all said.

"It's a king sized bed, we could have a foursome."

"Sounds like fun!" Eva responded, hugging Derek's arm and pressing it between her breasts.

"I guess," Derek responded to her enthusiasm.

Jerry looked at Jennifer, "Okay?"

Jennifer was unsure. She had anticipated Jerry to herself. But then Derek's thick cock and large balls were tantalizing. "Okay." she concluded.

Sally objected, "Hey! That's not what the app said!"

Jerry responded, "I think the app is just making a suggestion. Anyone who wants should be able to change partners or arrange foursomes, sixsomes, whatever."

"Just don't leave anyone without a partner," Jennifer said, looking Sally squarely in the eye.

"I have no intention of that," Sally said, very aware of how this could appear to Jay. "I just don't think anyone should ignore the app's pairings.

"Okay, no changing partners," Jerry invoked firmly. "But getting together with other couples should be fine."

Sarah looked at Jay's cock and then said to Sally, "You and Jay can get with me and Ryan."

Sally looked at Jay who was admiring Sarah and nodding. "Your bed is kinda small," she noted. Sarah had only a twin.

"The queen bed in the guest room is available now."

The deal was settled and no one objected. As Jerry put his phone down he noticed the screen. "It says, 'are pairings acceptable?'" Then he tapped the screen saying, "YES! Oh. Now it says, 'Is 15 minutes acceptable for sexual activity.' I think maybe 30."

There was a brief discussion and the group decided on 25 minutes.

Intimacy

The time spent pairing off and discussing foursomes had penises slightly deflated so as soon as they got into the master bedroom Jerry had them performing mutual oral sex. Eva had Derek's cock. Erek had his head between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer managed to deep throat Jerry and Jerry explored Eva's pussy with his tongue.

In the guest bedroom, Sally had jumped into a 69 position with Jay on his back and was stroking and examining his cock while he stared at her huge pussy lips, unsure of what to do. "Suck it, kiss it, lick it, finger it!" she instructed him.

Meanwhile, Sarah had planted her head between Ryan's legs and was attempting to get his prick as large as possible using suction.

Downstairs on the air mattress, Marlene was riding Ramone with abandon, getting maximum bounce out of the mattress and straining it to the breaking point.

Up in the master bedroom Jerry had brought Eva to a wildly spasmodic orgasm. He pulled his head away from the soft cunt with its downy covering of reddish hair and pulled his fingers from the tight vagina. He had had trouble getting one finger inside despite the fact the it was well lubricated by her copious juices. With some effort he had succeeded in inserting a second finger all the while fantasizing about what it would be like attempting to bury his cock in the beautiful example of womanhood.

He pulled his cock from Jennifer's soft grasp and whispered to Derek, "Time to change places."

Derek moved away and Jerry concentrated his oral attentions on Jennifer, presenting his cock and ample balls to the redhead.

Minute 5

On the air mattress downstairs Marlene allowed Ramone to flip them over. Now with her legs in the air he was drilling repeatedly into her soft wetness as she moaned loudly in response. He held himself up with his rough hands on her breasts with each thrust burying his huge organ into her. He squeezed on the soft cushions of flesh.

In the guest bedroom, Sarah had given up getting Ryan any larger than four inches. She had jumped on top and was bouncing carefully up and down attempting to get pleasure from the small organ. Ryan knew what she wanted and knew he had a better chance of giving it to her if he were on top and in control. He rolled the two of them over, bumping Sally and Jay in the process.

Jay was working away on the skinny girl's cunt and she was squealing as an orgasm overcame her. Vaginal juices flowed over Jay's chin as her body shivered in pleasure.

In the master bedroom Jerry was attempting to pleasure Jennifer but was distracted by Eva's expertise at cock sucking. She licked around the head and then deep throated him, swallowing all eight inches 'til her lips met his abdomen. Meanwhile she expertly massaged and squeezed his balls, pulling at his ample scrotal sac.

Derek had brought Jennifer off twice using the skills he had been taught by Sally. All of Sally's "stable" were trained experts in pleasing women and now he had Eva gasping as she worked to breath while also engulfing Jerry.

Jennifer felt so satisfied that she didn't mind that Jerry wasn't fully occupied with her. She absent mindedly licked at Derek's penis which was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

Minute 15

Ramone had brought Marlene to one climax and was making strong, quick strokes. He felt himself on the verge of cumming when the air mattress valve failed under the pressure. Marlene felt the loss of bounce and her body sank into the mattress as the pounding in her cunt brought her ever closer to another orgasm.

Her butt touched the hard floor as Ramone drove his cock into her. The combination of sensations slipped her over into another orgasm. She gasped and her vagina pulsed. That put Ramone over the edge and he drove his cock even harder into her as the almost unbearable feeling spread through his organ and his semen poured into the condom. He grunted and moved to embrace and kiss Marlene as mutual spasms shook them both.

Ryan was fucking Sarah expertly with his small penis to her great enjoyment. His first sexual experience had the girl asking him when he was going to get inside her after he had been thrusting into her for several minutes. Then in high school his buff body had attracted girls only to have them disappointed by his size and the lack of stimulation.

His next door neighbor had grown up with him and the two of them had frequently experimented with each other sexually. They hadn't had intercourse but Ryan had broken her hymen and she had given him hand jobs. When he complained to her she helped him. They spent many afternoons with he fucking her and trying different techniques. She let him know what worked and what didn't so that he became quite good at pleasing his sexual partners.

As soon as Jay had brought her off, Sally swung around and lay on her back. Jay took the hint and quickly moved between her legs and sunk his tool into her waiting moistness from behind.

Jerry, in the master bedroom, knew he wouldn't be able to take much more of Eva's oral action. He pulled away, took a condom off the nightstand, unrolled it over his cock and moved between Jennifer's legs. He impaled her with his rock hard shaft.

Eva knew immediately what he was doing and why. She also grabbed a condom and coaxed Derek away from Jennifer's mouth. She expertly put the condom on him. Knowing her tightness, she took a bottle of lube that she had spotted on the nightstand and dribbled some over his penis. She rubbed it around the erect shaft and into her vagina. positioning herself over him she spread her labia and sat. With slow up and down motions she managed to get his entire cock inside. Derek gasped in pleasure as she rode him with increasing frenzy.

Minute 20

After the coital exhilaration had dissipated, Marlene stood and took Ramone by the hand. She led him to the sofa bed and threw its mattress on the floor. The two of them folded up the frame to make room and lay on the mattress, covered by the sheet, kissing and exploring each others body.

Ryan and Jay fucked Sarah and Sally, trading places every few minutes. They had the girls gasping, squealing, and squirming in enjoyment. Ryan came first, emptying himself inside Sarah. Jay saw him grimace and grunt and thrust hard and fast into Sally until he came. Both guys collapsed onto the young women.

Derek couldn't take much of Eva's tight cunt. He came quickly after she began to ride his cock. He groaned loudly as she continued to ride. The tight vagina moved up and down on his extremely sensitive organ. He writhed in ecstatic pain until she came and her already tight cavity grasped him in a vice like grip and tried to pump more out of his already drained loins. She collapsed on top of him, kissing him passionately and rubbing her breasts over his chest. He felt like a rag doll, unable to move.

Jerry heard Derek's moans for mercy. He was jealous and wanted a chance at that tight pussy himself. Not that Jennifer wasn't equally beautiful. But as he pumped in and out of her smooth, yielding softness he wished for more friction.

Jennifer was enjoying Jerry's long cock penetrating into her depths and was wiggling her butt back and forth in pleasure. She began thrusting her hips upward to meet Jerry's downward movements. That caused his pubes to stimulate her clit and increased the depth of penetration.

Jerry became aware of her moans as she approached orgasm. Her excitement took his thoughts away from Eva's tightness and he concentrated on pleasing the beautiful woman whose pussy was wrapped around his cock.

Jennifer came with a squeal of pleasure. Her vagina began pumping on Jerry's cock. He drove harder and faster and quickly came himself, holding the perfectly shaped body in a firm embrace.

Aftermath

After everyone had left Jerry Malone sat on the couch. his naked wife on one side with his semi erect cock in her hand. His naked step daughter sat on the other and reached in to fondle his balls.

Marlene Malone gave her daughter a questioning glance. "Oh mom!" Sarah said with a hint of exasperation "You spend evenings after stripping with Carl and you expect Dad to do without. And you expect me to pass up this?" She grabbed the hardening penis for emphasis.

Jerry just looked sheepish. he was wondering if there was some way to get Eva over.

Author's Note regarding the pairing app.

When I thought of the mobile phone pairing app I postulated that when one person was interested in another while playing a game such as this that person would subconsciously select a number higher, lower than, or equal to the number selected by the other person. Higher if he/she wanted to dominate the other, lower if submissive, or equal if desiring a relationship of equality.

There is no evidence of any kind that this actually occurs. However it were to occur then an app like this one need only keep a record of how each pair of people pick numbers and then use the deviations from statistical norms to indicate level of interest. It would then be a simple matter to pick the highest, second highest, etc. levels of mutual interest as the suggested pairings.

The numbers would not be used to select the foreplay activities at all. That could be entirely random. It is possible that correlations after a mutual foreplay activity could be given a higher weight.

The pairing algorithm would make the primary pairings in the story based on the following:

1. Ramone would have an almost 100% correlation with Marlene and she, due to the interest he showed in her from their first meeting would make them the highest correlated couple by a wide margin.

2. Eva has a strong correlation with Derek because of what Sally told her about his sexual prowess and although he is also interested in Jennifer the correlation is weaker. The combination makes them the second choice.

3. Although Jerry is interested in the other women he has a preference for Jennifer. The preference is mutual because of the attention he has showed her since she arrived and shown by his picking the same number as she.

4. Both Ryan and Jay have correlations with the more attractive young women. Only Sarah remains and her preference for the better built of the two, Ryan, makes that the choice.

5. Sally has effectively taken any preference she might have out of the mix by constantly using the same number so she ends up being paired with Jay. Note that this would happen with whatever number she chose. If she chose 0 every time she would have a strong lower correlation with all the men. But since it would be an equal correlation she would have no advantage.

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers
12