Sally Takes Mo Home and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

In truth she was aroused herself – incredibly turned on she, was realising. The slaps on her butt weren't helping either. Surely Sally couldn't know, could she? Mo had long had a desire to be spanked as part of sex play. It had remained a closely held secret – except for one friend to whom she had regretted letting slip. Somehow it just didn't seem 'right' to Mo that she wanted to be spanked and even hurt. And yet she did want that...and her cunt now was letting her know just how much.

Sally spaced out the blows. Of course she was in a reverie all her own. The spanking wasn't for Mo's benefit. But it did allow her to concentrate on something other than the psycho bitch who'd practically dragged her from the pub!!!

Again Mo allowed herself to take a small pleasure from the fact she was able to give a little abuse to Sally – gradually increasing the speed and the power of her thrusting with the red tool, slamming it into the wide open cunt hole. At least it seemed Sally had something on her mind other than abusing Mo. The name calling was gone, at least for now – replaced by a series of gasps and moans...broken by the sound of the relentless beating on Mo's arse cheeks.

Mo was hot now...her arse surely was bright read and she knew her cunt was leaking furiously. The bitch would notice soon enough.

But instead Sally's next orgasm surged forward and she, as her body bucked and stiffened, chose that very moment to leave Mo's bum and suddenly thrust her fingers deep into Mo's sodden hole.

It was a shock, it was an assault – it was a fucking liberty!!! Christ it felt good!!!

Mo felt her cunt muscles grip in an involuntary reflex. Perhaps Sally felt it too...because she shoved her fingers in even further as her own orgasm swept along. Mo's arms collapsed at this assault – not for the power but for the utterly incredible feeling of her own desperately horny cunt finally receiving some attention. What to do now? – continue pleasuring Sally or assume this was the start of a new phase in her game? Mo started to withdraw the toy from Sally's cunt but that was met by a curt 'Leave it' and so she assumed her role now simply was to submit.

'Dirty bitch with your hairy cunt' murmured Sally. 'Bring those big hanging tits up here for me.'

It took a little manoeuvring but Mo took up position over Sally now, her tits in the other woman's face and those same fingers once more jammed deep into her hole. As Sally began to suckle the swelling nipples her hand took up a gentle rhythm. Mo might not have believed it but it seemed Sally was capable of being gentle, if not exactly kind.

Of course this was another first for Mo – being sucked and fingered by a woman. She was confused all of a sudden. She'd resented this bitch from the moment they'd gotten into the car together. Now it seemed maybe she'd end up being grateful to Sally for giving her the most incredible sexual experience of her life. Sally's move to start chewing on Mo's nipples didn't change those feelings one little bit and Mo felt herself press forward in silent encouragement.

Soon after a third finger had been shoved in Mo's sex there was a sudden change and Sally once more took charge. 'Kiss' she ordered softly and Mo did her best to elicit a soft pash from Sally. This time Sally did not attack Mo so quickly. Instead she delighted in licking Mo's lips and around her face – obviously enjoying the taste and scent of her own cunt on the face of her hapless victim.

Sally soon finished, however, and Mo was shoved aside and ordered 'onto the floor, bitch.' Sally now removed the toy from her cunt and pushed and pulled Mo till she was happy with her position – kneeling on the floor and with her upper body resting on the bed. It didn't help Mo's knees at all but this was a more relaxed position. She waited while Sally rummaged in the top drawer.

The bed moved as Sally took up position sitting beside Mo. It seemed Sally gave a gentle caress as she leaned over Mo, softly touching her back, hips and arse cheeks. Mo was conscious that Sally was rubbing something between her own legs, no doubt coating it in the copious wetness produced by her earlier orgasms. The next command was 'legs wider' and Mo sensed what was to come.

She had rather hoped that Sally might choose to reward her new 'cunt licker' by giving her a little oral pleasure in return. Still, it was hard to be disappointed in the sensation of a soft, seemingly large toy being introduced to her cunt entrance! Sally's grip tightened on her back and a little pressure was applied to the invader. Mo knew it was large, certainly wider than any of her own toys. There'd been that cucumber of course...but surely Sally wouldn't hurt her now?!!

Then Sally gave a shove and the tip of the rubber cock slipped past the opening of Mo's hole. 'A nice wet cunt for me' said Sally as she withdrew the toy slightly. 'Make it hot and open, ready for me to use.' And with that she shoved the toy forward once more, this time causing Mo to let forth a loud grunt of protest. For Sally that was a signal to take up her beating again. Several vicious slaps were delivered to Mo's butt as Sally continued to saw the rubber cock back and forth. Mo was getting concerned – both actions were hurting her but above all she didn't want her sex to be damaged. Her cunt definitely was hungry and there was relief at having it filled again. Maybe if things went a little slower...

'Please, just let me...' she started to say. But Sally was feeling strong again and wasn't about to let up for Mo's benefit. 'You can take it, fucking little bitch' she growled. Mo wasn't so sure – but somehow this twin pain was causing her cunt to heat and moisten even further. She knew in her own mind that toy was too large for her hole but the harsh slaps on her bum were proving just enough to stifle further protests. She now knew the greater concern was that Sally might heed her complaints and leave her sex empty and hungry again.

For her part Sally commenced a kind of dance with her hands, shifting her efforts between pounding on Mo's bruised bottom, wedging the rubber phallus hard into her engorged sex and (finally!!!) fingering her hard swollen clit! Jesus Christ! – it was the female equivalent of rape and Mo knew that, as much as she revolted against Sally for simply using her as a fuck toy, her darkest and most secret desires finally were being realised. There was danger here for she had no way of knowing where or when Sally would stop – but equally she feared the assault would stop!

'Please, I'm going to...' Mo started to say but she was met with a hail of slaps on her backside. How could Sally know this was what Mo had wanted for so long? Of course she didn't – this was what Sally wanted. There was lust in her beating of Mo, but there was a cruelty as well. It frightened and thrilled Mo in equal measures.

'Fucking on too many of those little cocks' growled Sally. 'You'll cum for me now – cum nice and good.' And her work on Mo's aching clit was certainly doing the trick. Mo knew it was only moments till she would be thrown over the edge and her body finally give up the climax Sally seemed so keen to see.

'Legs wider' came the command and Mo sank further into the bed to give Sally the best access she could. One hand stayed with the dildo now slowly shoving it deep and hard against her cervix. Mo was sure her cunt could not accommodate such a huge object for much longer. Sally's other hand, however, was keeping up a constant strumming on her clit and it was that combination that finally did the trick.

Mo felt her cunt erupt and her body wrench. She also heard her mouth open and a stream of grunts and groans issue forth. She even heard herself say 'thank you.' God there was no denying how low she'd been brought – to actually thank this wild bitch for the assault she'd just endured! How could she?

Sally kept right on working though, slowly stroking her tunnel with the large toy and gently massaging the swollen and numbed clit, allowing Mo to ride out her orgasm and extract every tiny piece of pleasure and release.

Soon, though, Sally decided that she was ready for the next phase and so, not even allowing Mo's breathing to return to normal, she ordered her new playmate onto the bed and onto her back.

At least now Mo could rest. Given the chance to regain her energy she could have a chance of coping with whatever the next challenge might be. Mo had given up wondering when Sally might release her. Truthfully she wasn't sure she wanted to be released. It became even harder to decide as Sally took up position between Mo's legs and proceeded to lap at her soaking wet hole.

Mo tried to take mental notes of what was being done to her. She wanted to remember this, of course, but she also figured what Sally did was what Sally liked to receive and it could be important to know how to eat the other woman's cunt in case it was demanded again. It was not easy to concentrate though – whatever Sally was doing felt truly divine and completely fucking brilliant! Mo knew her cunt was gushing juices still and there was a stab of self-consciousness about that - drinking another woman's moisture was one thing but being tasted in her turn somehow was being exposed just that little bit too much.

Would that have occurred to Sally? Mo knew it wouldn't – nor was she currently inclined to worry any more about it. The soft pressure of that tongue on her labia, against her clit, inside her hole – Mo knew she didn't want to give Sally any kind of reward but she simply could not help herself as she spread her legs even further to open her cunt to the other woman.

And Sally displayed the kind of stamina she'd demanded of Mo. Though Mo was never going to climax so soon after her first, Sally seemed content to stay down there for the longest time, licking and sucking at her. Several times Mo dared to peek down her body and was amazed and thrilled by the sight. She was seeing a woman perform oral sex for the first time! And the recipient, the one with her legs spread and her cunt being licked, was herself!!! How strange to see her own wetness smeared across Sally's face.

The other woman worked slowly but obviously was enjoying making the effort. Mo gradually allowed herself to relax and revel in the experience – even to think that she could be desirable to a woman such as Sally, confident and sexual and experienced.

But Sally was more than confident – she was insatiable it seemed! Having finally consumed all the juicy remnants of Mo's orgasm Sally moved up along her body. 'Hold you tits together' she commanded, her face glistening in the dim light. Mo moved to comply – somewhere along the way she'd lost the divide between intimidation and desire.

She pushed her tits together as ordered, proud of their size compared to Sally. Her aggressor had a sexy body but she was lean. Mo was larger, softer but she'd always enjoyed the attention her tits received from her male lovers – well, those who knew what to do with a woman. Sally certainly knew.

Her mouth on Mo's hardened nipples sent sparks shooting through her body. Mo felt the emptiness in her cunt now. What to do? Surely not beg? But no – Mo knew she didn't want to give up the pleasure she was receiving now. As Sally started to get rougher on her teats, nibbling and biting, Mo almost wanted to reach up and pull Sally's head in closer, to urge her 'more...harder.' Christ, what was happening to her?

After long minutes of pleasure (mostly her own, surely) Sally broke away and sat at the side of the bed. She reached down and retrieved on of the bottles of beer, pulled the top off and offered it to Mo. She shook her head slightly. Beer was what had gotten her into this trouble. Sally just shrugged and took a long pull from the bottle.

'Arms above your head' she directed and as Mo reached up to find the iron lattice at the top of the bed Sally produced some lengths of rope from one of her drawers. Mo was startled by this. A shiver of fear passed through her. Alright – being used for sexual pleasure...well that was one thing and maybe as much as Mo could cope with. Being tied up, and that obviously was the plan, took things in a new direction altogether.

As Sally roughly (it seemed her way of doing everything) bound her wrists to the iron Mo wanted to argue, protest – maybe even plead. She was well out of her depth. But she was intrigued, too. Being spanked was one of Mo's secret fantasies. Another, seemingly not so sick, was to be tied to a bed and taken advantage of. But Mo had always imagined that being done with one of her more regular lovers. There was a sense of her wanting to be safe even while she gave up control.

Here, now, with Sally, there was nothing like a feeling of safety. Her heart was beating faster now and as Sally tied her ankles wide apart to the bottom corners of the bed she knew her cunt was leaking too.

Sally took another swig from the bottle and commenced once more to play with Mo's cunt lips. Her fingers quickly found Mo's slit and rubbed back and forth along its length. Every now and again her free hand would reach up to Mo's nipples, to squeeze and pull – hard! Mo could only gasp in reply, a sign Sally obviously took to mean she was enjoying the treatment.

Soon there was a finger in Mo's hole, then a second. Sally was breathing harder now too. Mo still felt slight pangs of fear. She was aroused by the fact Sally was getting so turned on by her body. But Mo also knew that as Sally got more excited she'd again take liberties. Sally was the one in charge she remembered.

Three fingers were inside Mo's cunt by this stage. It was very pleasurable...Sally was taking her time and there was no question she knew the right places to apply pressure. There was a brief interruption when Sally leaned across to take a small bottle from the bedside drawers. Next Sally began to thrust harder into Mo and with her free hand now she took to rubbing gently on Mo's clit.

Mo couldn't help reacting to that and she instinctively tried to move her body to gain more pressure from Sally. But instantly she was reminded of her bonds. She was trapped. Getting more from Sally might require pleading...even begging. Instead she settled for loud moans.

Sally did not even look at Mo. For several minutes she kept working on Mo's cunt though Mo could see she was excited by what she was doing.

The little bottle came up and Mo felt the cool liquid being squirted on her cunt lips and, she guessed, Sally's hand. She wondered why – Mo knew there was no lack of moisture in her cunt!

The pressure in her hole increased now as Sally added a fourth finger. Mo didn't know what to make of this. The earlier dildo had been large. One or two of her lovers had tried to shove extra fingers into her sex – usually pretty clumsy efforts. Mo knew she could take a bit of this extra pressure but it seemed Sally was very much taking her time. What if it became too much for Mo?

Sally knew what she was doing (or had she sensed Mo's concern?) and returned to rubbing and strumming Mo's swollen clit. 'Aaaah' came a long sigh from Mo. Yes that was something she could endure. Sally had noticed that and she grunted in reply.

'Relax now my little whore' she whispered. 'I want your cunt – all of your cunt.'

Again there was confusion in Mo. She had a hint of what Sally had in store and she was a little afraid. But she also knew that she didn't dare ask her to stop. There was the fear of Sally's rage if she did...and the fear of giving up this incredible sensation if Sally complied.

'Relax slut...you're gonna take it all.'

Jesus, no! 'I...I...' Mo started to say.

'Shhh' came back the harsh reply. 'I said you'll take it all.'

More liquid now and more pressure. No no – not that!!!! Mo knew she'd not been stretched this wide since giving birth. But somehow she knew this was not the end of it either. Mo just dropped her had back and shut her eyes. 'Please, please' she thought to herself. It hurt, it was scary – it was fucking amazing!

More and more she felt Sally's hand press into her opening. Ohhhh!!! It wasn't just the four fingers insider her, she could feel Sally's knuckles against her hole. Thankfully Sally maintained her playing with Mo's clit. The distraction was welcome – though not totally successful. Sally knew what she was doing...and Sally was not going to stop. Mo was sure she would split at any moment – her delicate skin had to tear under the pressure of this assault. She tried to concentrate on her breathing, to help her deal with this new pain and to wait out Sally's game.

And then Mo felt Sally's arm move forward and there was a queer feeling in her cunt. The burning ache of her hole was gone now but suddenly her cunt seemed fuller than she'd ever imagined it could. Fuck, what was that?!!

'That's it little whore' murmured Sally. 'Take it all.'

Mo dared to lift her head. Oh fuck!!!! – Sally's hand had disappeared. Her cunt was full because another woman's hand was inside her – the whole hand!!!

Sally never stopped strumming Mo's clit. Slowly she moved her hand inside Mo's cunt, gradually turning it for one side to the other....sometimes pulling back slightly and then pushing forward again. Sally's wrist of course was thinner than her fist and that meant Mo no longer had to endure the burning pain of her hole being stretched. Instead she had to come to terms with the totally new sensation of having another person's hand inside her vagina. Her cervix was being crushed...there was a dull feeling somewhere near her bowels...all that bulk inside her was pressing on her organs...and somehow Mo was acutely aware of every breath she was taking.

But above all she was totally and utterly aware of her cunt. As a woman of course Mo knew all about her cunt – her sex, her womanhood. Jesus though! – that was nothing compared to the sensation of it being jammed full, stretched and abused like this. To Mo it seemed now like her body was nothing but an extension of her cunt – truly she knew all about her cunt at this point!

And then Sally interrupted her reverie. 'Cum for me.' It was perhaps more of a question than a demand. Mo felt the most incredible feeling she'd ever felt in her body and Sally was doing her best to help with the insistent rubbing on her clit. It was so totally erotic and wild. But it also was too new and deep down Mo still wasn't sure what to make of Sally. There was some fear still. And she thought it best to concentrate on her own breathing. Mo knew she wouldn't cum like this, not this time, no matter how amazing it felt.

At the gentle shake of her head Sally merely shrugged and seemed to content herself with what she was doing to Mo. 'Big slut...with your fat juicy cunt. I knew I could fist you, wet little whore.'

And then suddenly there was a new pressure in Mo's cunt and Sally was pulling her hand out! Already?!! Or was that what Mo wanted? She no longer had any idea.

Oh, more of that burning feeling. Though far worse was the emptiness in her cunt as Sally withdrew her wrist, then her knuckles, her thumb and finally her fingers. What the hell, thought Mo. She'd never ever have wanted to be fisted. She never wanted it again. But she hadn't wanted it to stop!

Sally reached up and pulled at the ropes on either wrist. Mo felt her bonds loosen and happily worked her hand free to allow her to rest her aching arms. As she did Sally found the large vibrator and moved to the bottom of the bed where she knelt between Mo's still tied legs.

She wasted no time – clearly fully aroused from her final assault on Mo – and jammed the rubber cock deep into herself. Sally's head went back and she moaned loudly.

Mo felt the need to check out her most precious parts and dropped one hand to her cunt. God, her hole was so big and open now. Her cunt lips were swollen, probably even bruised. She'd be sore tomorrow. She had to hope that everything would recover in time. Sally had been totally amazing – but maybe she'd been so keen on her own pleasure she'd damaged Mo? But damn her cunt felt hollow – more empty than she'd ever known. At least her clit was in good working order and Mo tried to comfort herself by ever so gently teasing and pushing her little bud.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers