Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 4

Story Info
Young James & mature Sally Continue to play.
1.3k words
4.31
123.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th part of my series 'Sally – The Old Whore Next door'...

'Oh my god James! You're a fucking natural! And I mean that in every sense. Unfortunately though, we better clean up and head downstairs' says Sally. You both clean up a little and head downstairs, where you fix Sally and yourself a nice strong drink, and sit in the lounge watching television, or at least pretending to. You can't help but stair at Sally. She is beautiful. Stunning. Every teenagers dream and the women you just fucked!

You both sit there for about 15 minutes before the rest of your families appear from their tennis game. When they reach the house you can hear them bragging about how well they played and how much fun they had and how you and Sally missed out. You both chuckle, looking at each other, thinking how wrong they are!

The day drags on. All you want to do it disappear with Sally and continue your adventures. Your balls have re-charged and your ready to go again, and you can tell Sally is ready. Every chance you both get, albeit only a few seconds, you both touch and squeeze each other's bodies. You're both kept permanently horny. During one of your sneaky kisses, Sally tells you that she has a surprise for you tomorrow. One that you're sure to enjoy, even more than anything you did today. Just as you're about to ask what, your sister walks into the kitchen, interrupting you.

The day finally comes to an end. You're disappointed you didn't get to fuck Sally again, but you're also glad you're leaving, otherwise you might jump her bones and fuck her in the middle of the lounge in front of everyone. Her sex appeal is just amazing. Just as you're about to leave, Sally gives everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek, then gets to you, does the same and whispers into your ear 'My bedroom window, 10.30 tonight!' You then leave, mouth wide open, excited and even more amazed at this mature beauty. What has she got in stall for you this time, you think.

Back at home, the evening drags on. You keep looking at your watch every two minutes. Time seems to be standing still. 'Well it's been a long day,' you say to your family. 'I'm heading for bed. See you tomorrow.'

You lay on your bed, in the dark, waiting, and waiting, and waiting. It's ten o'clock when you think bugger it, I'm going over, maybe I can catch a glimpse of Sally or even Marie (sally's daughter) getting changed.

You climb out your window, as you did the previous night and run next-door, thinking how your life has changed in the past twenty-four hours.

As you reach the house you creep up to Marie's window, trying to look through the gap in the curtain. You manage to see in, but there is no sign of her. You eagerly continue on, until you reach the master bedroom. Inside, you see Sally, lying on the bed naked, masturbating alone. She is a vision of pure beauty.

She is lying on her back, legs spread wide. You can see the rising of her sexy belly, as she is obviously enjoying herself. Her right hand is busy fingering her fat clit and pussy, whilst her left hand is full of her big soft tits. Her head is back, eyes closed and from your one experience earlier that day, you know she is on the verge of cumming.

You look at your watch, trying not to take your eyes off Sally, its only 10:20. Did she know you were going to be early? Or is this not what she had planned for you? Whatever the case, you are glad you came over early.

As the clock nears 10:30, in walks a naked Jim. His cock is rock hard, although only standing 4 inches. You smile to yourself, knowing why Sally craves your cock so bad. It might only be about 6 or 7 inches, but it is nice and fat, and you already know that Sally enjoys it.

You feel as though you should be jealous, after all, you fucked that juicy pussy of hers only hours before, but you are excited more than anything. You pull your pants down, along with your jocks and take a hold of your big pole, slowly stroking.

Inside, Sally has stopped her masturbating and is giving her husband a sloppy blowjob. He is lying on his back, with Sally kneeling between his legs. Her sucking turns you on, but you can't take your eyes away from her sexy belly and big tits. They are swaying, smacking together, due to her rough movements.

Sally then sits up, turning her body around, sitting on her husbands face, grinding her cunt down hard. She then looks over to you, smiling and blowing you kisses. She stares at you the whole time, licking her lips and squeezing her two big tits, playfully pinching her big hard brown nipples.

Your hand has increased the pace. You can't help yourself, she has that effect on you. The sight is amazing. All you can see of Jim, is a little of his head poking out from Sally's gorgeous ass. She is really grinding down hard, lifting her ass occasionally to let him breathe.

Sally pulls her husband's cock, leaning forward taking it into her mouth, but not taking her eyes of you. You can't help but groan out load, you are close to cumming and you want to put a good show on for Sally. Sally is bobbing her head up and down his cock, occasionally lifting her head to lick his balls or lick her way up and down his cock.

Sally lifts her head from Jim's cock once again, still pulling it up and down at a furious pace. Her head tilts back, she is close again you think and you're not too far off either. Her big ass is grinding even harder, back and forth on his face at a rapid pace. There is no way he is eating her cunt any more, she is just fucking his face, rubbing her clit and pussy against him hard. All this time and she is still yet to stop looking at you. Like last night, she mouths words to you, but this time, you know exactly what she is saying 'Cum with me, shoot your young cum all over my window.'

Her hand picks up the pace on her husbands cock, and she yells,

'Cum! Cum for me! Just like last night! I want to see your cum shooting out of your cock!' She really knows how to make you cum. 'I'm cumming' she screams 'I'm fucking cumming! Shoot it! Fucking cummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!' she screams at the top of her voice as she shakes in orgasm, looking right into your eyes. You can't hold out and you pull your cock hard and fast, aiming your cum at Sally. The first squirt hits the window hard, followed by two quick, thick streams of cum.

'Yes, that's it cum on me! CUMMMMMMM!!!!!!' Sally continues to scream as Jim's cock begins to pulse, shooting his cum all over her hands, one squirt even landing on her big tits. She bends down, still looking at you, whilst she licks her husbands cock clean of his cum, then lifting her bit tits to her mouth and licking the cum from them. She lifts her soaking pussy from Jim's face, lying on her back, head facing you, smiling that sexy and naughty grin you now know so well. Jim then reaches over and turns the light out, ending your night abruptly.

You quickly wonder of home, picturing Sally shaking in orgasm with cum squirting on her big tits. As soon as your head hits the pillow you drift off to sleep, exhausted after your long day, remembering that Sally has a surprise for you tomorrow. As you try to think of what is could be, you fall into a deep sleep.

...more to cum in part 5...