Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 5

Story Info
James & mature Sally enjoy a threesome.
1.6k words
4.42
136.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 5th part of my series 'Sally – The Old Whore Next door'...

You wake late as usual, its nearly midday already. You get out of bed, sitting on the edge rubbing your eyes, still trying to wake up. As you walk to your cupboard to get a change of clothes for the day, you get a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. You're naked! You don't usually sleep naked. That's when you smile to yourself, remembering yesterday and last night, and what makes you even more excited is that you remember Sally has a surprise for you today. You get your change of clothes and head off to the shower.

It's a nice day outside, the suns out, but it's not too hot. Still hot enough for just shorts and a t-shirt though. You sit in the lounge, putting a dvd in, ready for one of your favorite movies, when the phone rings. You answer and it's Sally.

'Hi James, I was just wondering whether you wanted to come over and join me for a little swim in the pool. I'm all hot and sweaty.' Sally asks.

'Yeah, of course I'll come over. So why are you hot and sweaty?' you tease.

'Just the usual...'

'The usual? And what might that be?'

'Gardening of course! It's a rather sunny day in case you haven't noticed and I have been out in the gardening doing a little weeding. Why, what did you think I was doing?' she teases back.

'Oh, nothing!' you reply laughing 'I'll be over straight away!' You hang up the phone and run out the door.

It only takes you a minute to reach Sally's house, where you knock on the door, eagerly waiting. The door opens, but its not Sally, it's a lady you have never seen before.

'Oh hi, you must be James, come in, Sally is out the back by the pool.' She tells you. 'I'm Trudy by the way.' You thank her, shaking her hand, wandering who she is, and head out to see Sally. So much for a full day of fucking Sally, you think as you look back at Trudy.

'Hi James, my voyeur young lover! Enjoy the show last night! It was performed especially for you!' Sally says, smiling and still laying on the lounge chair, looking up at you.

'That was the best show I've ever seen!' you reply 'Who...' Sally cuts you off.

'...I knew you were going to ask that. That's Trudy, she's a friend who came and helped me out with the weeding and had a swim with me. Its something we do every Monday.'

'Ohhhh...you hesitate...but...' Sally cuts you off again '...But what about your surprise? She is your surprise!'

'Huh? I don't understand?' you dumbly reply.

'She's your surprise.' She repeats, standing up and leaning towards your ear. 'She wants to fuck you!' she whispers.

'She wants to fuck me!' you yell, surprised.

'That's right...' sally continues as she sits back down onto the lounge chair '...she wants to fuck you! I told her all about you, how you watched me fuck Jim and how you came all over my window...twice... and how we fucked yesterday! She got soooo hot!'

You stand there, unable to say anything. Yesterday you ended your 19 year virginity and today you have the opportunity to have sex for the second time! This is too much for your young mind to handle. Seeing the puzzled look on your face, Sally continues.

'I'm sure you'll love her, the way her sexy long legs lead forever to her shaved pussy. The way her always aroused clit pokes out from her juicy pussy lips. The way her big nipples harden under your gaze...' she reaches out, pulling you over to her, continuing 'I bet you're wandering how I know all this? Well, its pretty easy, we're lovers! We get together every Monday, do a little gardening, have a little swim, and then wear each other out in the bedroom.' She pulls your shorts down to your feet, looking up at you and smiling a cheeky grin 'Well actually, its not necessarily in the bedroom!' Sally continues laughing.

'I...I...don't know what to say.' You stutter. 'Say nothing honey, just enjoy!' With that, Sally pulls your jocks down and takes your hard cock into her mouth, stopping momentarily to say, 'I can see you enjoy what I have told you!' grabbing your cock in her hand, jerking it slowly up and down. 'So do you want to fuck Trudy and I?' Sally asks, taking you into her mouth.

'Ohhhh, fuck...YES!' is all you can reply before your knees buckle under you, causing you to nearly fall over. Sally takes your cock out of her mouth, pulling your pants up and leading you inside.

'Trudy! Where are you hiding?' Sally yells, leading you upstairs. 'Its time for a little fun, James is dying to meet you!' Once in the master bedroom, Sally pulls your pants and underwear totally off, continuing where she left off outside. She lifts your balls to her mouth, gently licking and sucking them. You close your eyes and moan, enjoying the feeling Sally is giving you, as she continues to lick your balls. You moan even louder, as your cock is engulfed by Sally's sexy mouth. You open your eyes, to a surprise. It's not Sally sucking you, its Trudy and she is naked. She is looking up at you, whilst sliding her lips up and down your young, hard cock. Sally is standing next to you, stripping fully naked.

Trudy slides her lips off your cock with a slurping sound, standing up, kissing you passionately. You slide your tongue into her mouth, whilst squeezing her ass and are rewarded with a moan. Sally interrupts the kiss by telling you to lay down on the bed.

You follow her orders, lying down on your back with your hard cock pointing towards you. Trudy crawls up between your legs, taking your cock back into her mouth, slowly sucking your full length down her throat.

'Oh god I bet that feels nice!' Sally says to you, smiling 'She loves to suck cock James. She tells me all about the sloppy blowjobs she gives her husband. You know what her favorite part is?' she asks

'Oh, ah, no, what?' is all you can blurt out.

'She loves cum! She especially loves to swallow cum James. Are you going to give her what she loves most? Are you going to cum down her throat?' Sally teasingly asks.

'Yes. I'll cum down her throat, But I want to fuck her also...and you!'

'Oh how sweet James.' Sally sexily says 'But what I want first is my pussy eaten!' Sally climbs up onto the bed, placing her legs either side of your head whilst facing Trudy. Her wet pussy is only inches from your face. You can see how wet she is, in fact you can smell how wet and excited she is. You breathe her sexy scent in, hungry for her juices. 'Now lick me James, I want you to lick me until I cum all over your face! I want to cum with you! I want to see you shooting your cum down Trudy's throat!' With that, she lowers her pussy down onto your face, grinding her wetness into you.

You immediately stick your tongue out, licking her wetness, tasting her juicy cunt for the first time. She grinds her cunt down hard. You remember back to last night when she did this to her husband. How she fucked his face, till she shook in orgasm. Sally moans loudly, talking dirty to you and Trudy, saying 'Come on Trudy, suck his young cock you old cum whore! I want to see you swallow his cum!' and 'Suck my juicy old cunt James! Eat my hairy pussy you young stud'.

Trudy's blowjob is so good. She is touching your balls and your asshole as she sucks the full length of your cock down her throat. Lifting her head for air, then continuing with her sucking and licking. Sally is definitely one horny slut you think as she slides her wet cunt all over your face. She is sliding back and forth, enjoying the feeling of your tongue and you suspect feeling of your nose rubbing hard into her clit as it slides past.

'Oh James, YES! That's a boy! Eat your horny old neighbour's cunt! I'm sooooo close James, cum with me! Cum down Trudy's throat, I want to see her swallow your load! Lick me! Ohhhhhhhhhh!' screams Sally. She continues to grind hard into your face, as she starts to cum. She sits up straight on your face as her whole body tenses as the first wave of orgasm hits her. 'I'm cumming James!! Swallow my cunt juices!! Eattt Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!'

That's too much for you. Your body tenses up like Sally's just did, thrusting your cock deep into Trudy's throat as you start to cum, moaning into Sally's cumming pussy. Your first shot of cum is so intense that you think you're going to pass out. That plus the fact that Sally's cunt is still grinding hard into your face and you're running out of air. You fill Trudy's throat with several thick squirts, listening to Sally yell her sexy encouragement to you both.

Finally, Sally lifts her pussy from your face, causing you to gasp for air. Trudy is still sucking your cock, licking the sensitive head, cleaning every last drop of cum from you. You look down to see her smiling back up at you, as you start to soften in her mouth. She pulls her mouth away from your cock, moving straight to Sally, kissing her passionately. The sight of this, plus their naked bodies rubbing together, gives your softening cock come extra life. You love the sight of Sally's big tits and Trudy's perky, probably about 'C' cup tits, pressed together.

...more to cum in part 6...