Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 7

Story Info
You're surprised mature Sally's Slutty lust for you.
1.7k words
4.5
114k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 7th part of my series 'Sally – The Old Whore Next door'…….

You just lay there, exhausted. Your cock still twitching, but slowly softening inside Sally's sloppy cunt. Trudy kisses Sally passionately on the lips, thanking her for the 'delightful' day, then doing the same to you, thanking you and telling you she hopes to see you soon. You smile; telling her you hope it's sooner rather than later. With that she dresses and leaves.

As Sally lifts her sloppy cunt off your cock, you look down to the sight of her thick pubic hair covered in your cum and her juices, plus your cum dripping from her well fucked cunt. You feel it land on your cock, only to see Sally bend down and lick your cock and balls totally clean. You shower together, soaping each other and 'playing' as you go. Your cock is too exhausted to rise though, so you both soon finish up and get changed.

Once downstairs, you have a quick drink with Sally then head home. The last thing you want is for Jim to come home and find you alone with his wife and you having to do some fast-talking to explain the situation.

The rest of the day is quite a bore. You slouch around the house watching TV, playing Playstation anything that isn't tiring, you've had enough exercise for one day. Your sister annoys you all day, interrupting your movie and trying to squeeze out of you where you were all morning and afternoon. It makes you wonder whether she knows something, but you shrug it off thinking how could she possible know?!

Later that night, after the family is in bed, you head out the window and over to Sally's. Who knows, she and Jim may be at it again and you couldn't possible miss that. You head straight to Sally's window, not bothering to even look in on Marie. The action in this household seems to only be in the main bedroom! You slowly poke your head around the corner and carefully look into the window to make sure Jim isn't looking your way. The room is dimly lit only by the moonlight and you can make out the two silhouettes of Sally and Jim sleeping in the bed. You decide you might as well check on Marie, just in case tonight's the night, but to no avail. You can't even see in her room, so you head home slightly disappointed, but pleased you will get a good night sleep, after all who knows what awaits you tomorrow.

The next day starts off slowly. You wonder around the house aimlessly as usual everyone is out so you just flick thorough the channels on the TV, not really paying much attention to what's on. All you can think about is Sally and her gorgeous body and how her wet pussy feels wrapped around your cock. You are awoken from your daze when you hear a knock at the door. Getting up, you open the door to see Sally standing in her bathing suit, holding her towel and a change of clothes.

'Well aren't you going to ask me in?' she asks 'Oh, uh yeah, come in.' you dumbly reply. 'I noticed you were all home alone, so I thought I would come over. You must be so lonely.' Sally asks in a sarcastic tone. ' Well I was actually. Would you like a drink or would you like to go for a swim?'

'Well actually…' Sally continues 'I was hoping for a nice young cock first! I woke up this morning as horny as hell, but with no one to help me, so I had to do it myself but that just wasn't good enough, I need the real thing! Do you think you can help a poor old horny slut?'

You don't even bother to answer. You pull her in close and kiss her passionately. Sally responds by pushing her long tongue into your mouth swirling, probing, battling with your own. You run your hands along her shapely sides, enjoying her womanly feel. You gently caress her whole upper body, massaging her neck and back as you kiss. A soft moan escapes her mouth, not breaking your kiss though. Her hands are a little rougher, squeezing your ass and pulling you in real close, grinding her body into yours, obviously enjoying the feeling of your hard cock rubbing against her pussy. You can't believe a woman, especially an older women is so horny and turned on by you. Only a few days ago and up until you met Sally you were a virgin and now you were making an older women turn into a slut for you.

Sally finally breaks your kiss, her breathing quite deep 'Oh James, please, I'm so horny today, this effect you have on me is unbelievable, please fuck me. I want to be fucked hard and fast, fuck me like you would fuck a slut, hard, fast and rough! I just need to cum quick! We've got all day to recover and do it slowly but first please just fuck me hard!' With that she tears at your clothes ripping them off you in a second. She steps back, pulling her bikini top off, revealing her big tits. In the split second before she removes her bottoms, you notice the light blue colour has a large wet dark blue patch between her legs, she is soaking wet and obviously not kidding about how horny she is.

She pushes you to the floor, right in the doorway and holding your cock with one hand lowers her dripping cunt onto your cock, slamming the full length into her depths in one hard stroke. She leans forward, resting her hands on either side of your chest, with her legs kneeling on either side of your hips, making it easy for to slam her cunt down onto your cock. A loud moan escapes her lips, as she rides your cock like a bitch in heat. You can feel her juices running out of her box and down onto your balls. Her pussy is making sloshing noises as she rides your dick, adding to the excitement for you.

'You are such a dirty old slut!' you say to her, causing her to moan even louder 'I bet my young teenage cock feels good slamming your old hairy cunt! I bet you cant wait to feel my cum squirting deep into your fuck hole, I bet you'll cum so hard you will pas out! Come on slut! Fuck your toyboy! Cum all over his young cock!' you encourage her. You slam your cock up into her as she slams her cunt down, causing a loud slapping noise and your pubic bone to grind into her clit. "Oh my god James, I'm going to cum, ooohhhhhh!' You rub your finger against her clit, soaking it, then reach around and shove your wet middle finger up her ass, causing her to scream loud enough for whole town to hear.

'Yeah, that's it slut, cum all over my cock and balls you dirty bitch! Your ass feels so tight around my finger! Slam your cunt down hard!'

'Aahhhhh fuck!!!!! Yyesssssssss…ooohhhhhhhh! James I'm cummminggggg! Don't stop fucking me! Probe my asshole with your finger…oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' you can feel her whole body tense up as she cums. Her orgasm is so hard and fast that you think your cock is going to be squashed like a pancake, her cunt muscles are so tight around you. Her asshole tenses around your finger even more so than her pussy, causing your finger to be pushed out. Sally collapses, falling forward, pushing her big tits against your chest as she continues to shake through her orgasm.

You roll her over onto her back, lifting her legs and placing them on your shoulders. Her body looks so sexy and beautiful from this angle, with her big, slightly sagging tits jiggling with every breath topped off by two hard and dark nipples. Her slightly chubby tummy was just beautiful you thought and down further was her glorious pussy, looking extremely well fucked. Her thick hairy bush was stuck flat down by her copious amount of pussy juice, what a sight! You grab hold of your cock, aiming it at her wet entrance. You look into her still horny eyes and push forward, sliding your entire length into her wetness, causing her to close her eyes and moan. You place both of your hands on both of her thighs and start slamming your cock into her for all you are worth. She did want it hard, fast and rough remember. Sally's eyes open wide in a look of pure delight as your cock scrapes the inside walls of her pussy (you later find out you were sliding back and forth over her g-spot).

The head of your cock is the main part stimulating her g-spot, as it slides in, rubbing the top of her pussy, causing yourself pleasure like nothing before. This quickens up your cum though and you soon feel it rising from your balls. 'Oh fuck James! That is soooo good…keep fucking me like that! Don't you dare stop, I'm going to cum again, what are you doing to me?!'

'That's is Sally cum again around my hard cock! I'm going to join you this time and fill your pussy with my cum! Your pussy is so tight from this angle!' You thrust harder, you can feel your cum rising higher, you're about to shoot your load when Sally screams 'I'm cumming again! Oohhhhhhh JAMES!!! Yeesssss fuck my old cunt, cum in me James fill me up with your sperm! Her pussy muscles tighten once again and her ass lifts off the floor. You thrust one last time, then moan to Sally 'Here it cums slut, I'm cumming, ohhhhhh' you bottom out into her warm, soaking wet pussy as your first wad of cum flies from your dick and into her hole, 'Oh Sally, I'm filling your old cunt with my cum! Oooohhhh!' Her legs are wrapped firmly around your ass now, encouraging you to cum into her deep and you do. You pump cum into her pussy five or six more times, causing her pussy to spasm over and over again. Just like Sally before, you collapse onto her, enjoying the aftermath of the best fuck of your life.

……more to cum in part 8…….

Please leave feedback & constructive comments & any ideas/suggestions, so I can improve in future chapters.