Sally's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

My face flushed in embarrassment and my free hand went to pick up the Chardonnay. Olivia stopped me.

"Brad, don't be embarrassed. I find a man in panties to be so hot. The thought of it turn's me on, so tell me the truth, what color were they?"

"White," I stammered.

Olivia's next question came slowly, softly, and with an evil grin. "And what color are they now?"

"Black." This time my voice was a bit more confident.

Olivia left go of my hand. She placed one hand behind my head as her mouth attacked mine again. Her other hand went to my crotch to find my cock. It wasn't difficult to find and she started to fondle it through my pants and panties while pushing it flat against me, relieving the strain.

Interrupting our kiss for just a moment, Olivia looked at me seductively while stroking my cock. A moment later her tongue started to fuck my mouth. I was overwhelmed with lust and my hand went to Olivia's breast. They were ample; 'B' cups blessed with large thick, pierced nipples.

I pinched them and could feel the piercing rod through her shirt and bra. Olivia moaned into my mouth. We both knew it was way too early to get this aroused and broke from our heated lust. We were a bit dazed but understood things had just begun.

As our thoughts settled, we picked up our wine and toasted. Setting our glasses down, we heard Kim's voice, "Whoa. I've seen some hot necking in this place, but you guys are making my panties wet. I came over here to see if you wanted another drink, but..."

Olivia cut her off with a chuckle, "Kim you are such a perverted horny girl. Yes we'll have another round, but come here first."

She pulled Kim into the booth and started Frenching her as only two women can. The sight of two sensuous women kissing a few inches away did nothing to ease my swollen cock. When they finished, Olivia pushed Kim out of the booth telling her, "When you come back make sure you properly introduce yourself to Brad."

Olivia picked up her glass, looked at me, and coyly remarked, "I told you I was bi-sexual."

We took a couple of healthy sips knowing Kim would be back in a minute or two. Olivia broke the ice. "If you are anything like me, your head is probably spinning right now and not from the wine. All day I thought about what I was going to say; what I was going to do; how I was going to dress; and believe me, I had no clue what I would do until I stepped through the door."

Pausing to reflect for a moment, Olivia went on. "I did know I wasn't going to waste much time playing shy." Touching my hand, she looked deeply into my eyes and continued, "Brad, I know this seems incredibly forward, but I think we share many of the same interests. And by the end of the evening I'm sure you'll feel the same way."

I wasn't shocked or taken aback. It was more of awe for this new Olivia. The one I knew at work was nice enough, but the Olivia sitting next to me was more than I could imagine. Our work styles were very compatible and these first few 'social' minutes had us....well.... very compatible.

I chuckled slightly as the thought about how my twenty-two years of marriage to Deb began---the three week fuck-a-thon and then pregnancy. Was this another 'long term' relationship starting even faster? Olivia asked if something was wrong. With a tight lipped grin, I shook my head 'No' and leaned in to kiss her.

Pulling her head gently into mine, our mouths opened as we fell into another deep kiss. Softly I took some of Olivia's hair in my hand giving me control of her head. I slowly moved it as my mouth and tongue explored hers.

When Kim returned with our wine neither Olivia nor I were aware of her presence. Kim just slipped into the booth and sandwiched me between herself and Olivia. Without the slightest sign of inhibition, she spooned in behind me.

Placing her mouth next to my ear, I could feel the warmth of her breath along with the cool, wetness of her tongue starting to lick around it. My state of arousal sky-rocketed as Kim started speaking.

"Olivia told me to properly introduce myself and this seems to be the only way since you are so involved with each other." Her tongue darted into my ear between breaths; sending shivers through me. "My full name is Kimberly Marie Hartwig, but as you know I go by Kim."

Olivia heard this and cut the kiss short. Kim continued, "I have to get back to work, but do allow ME one kiss before I go."

Putting a hand behind my head and she pulled me deeply into a French kiss. She then slid out of the booth leaving us numb and horny. With a flick of her wrist and a sway of her hips she walked away saying, "Duty calls, but I'll be back."

Olivia and I looked at her and broke out in a light laugh. After a few sips of wine, we re-gathered our composure. An effortless and direct conversation began as we talked for nearly three hours. The topics ranged from college, to careers, to former mates/spouses, and even into some of sexual interests. We learned so much about each other, and nothing we shared appeared to sound an alarm in either of us.

I'll save the personal background info for later; but there was one part of our conversation which was of special interest. It involved my ex, Deb, and a meeting she had with Don and Olivia.

Olivia had been with the company about eight months when Deb threw me out of the house and started her quest to ruin me. Deb had arranged a meeting with Don Mason to discuss some 'items of interest' he needed to know about me. Don invited Olivia to the meeting since she was the Office Manager. Deb told them everything and she even went as far as asking him to fire me. To top it off she said she would provide the legal counsel pro-bono.

"Brad, she was vicious. She tore you apart telling us everything she saw on your computer. It disgusted her, but the more she spoke, the more aroused I became. I was secretly learning about your kinks without you knowing. The icing was when she spat on the carpet saying 'That pervert even has pictures of people peeing and having sex in their own waste.' "

Things were falling into place and Olivia's boldness was more of a well thought out plan. She knew about me, and thus she could be forward without putting too much at risk. Still that was months ago, so I wondered why the delay.

Olivia continued, "Don had heard enough. He stood up to leave and explained you were a good employee and saw no reason to terminate you. Your ex was a bit shocked and wondered how someone could keep such a pervert on their staff. Don was pretty firm and told her that every person has a right to enjoy life however they see fit."

The next part brought things full circle.

"As we walked out of Don's office your ex motioned towards you and said, 'If 'panty boy' ever gets out of line, call me and I have termination papers for you that day.' Of course Fred Atkins was walking by and he was all ears when he heard 'panty-boy.' Don was so pissed off but somehow kept his cool. He thanked her for coming by and when the door closed behind her; he looked at me and said, 'What a bitch.' "

Olivia then explained she began to watch me with special interest. She found me to be pleasant from the first day we meet; even before the break-up. The way I treated everyone told her I was an open and tolerant person. Now she was looking for things deeper and noticed my body hair was gone.

She also noticed lines in my trousers which, to the untrained eye, would simply appear to be underwear. But she knew they were the panty lines. Somehow she needed to break the ice with me and today's meeting was her chance.

We started laughing about my bluff and how lucky I was Don stepped in. Olivia commented on not liking to mix work with pleasure but she was pleased "Fred the asshole" had been taken down a peg or two. She meant it when she wrote "Bravo." It also gave her the opening she was looking for.

There was a bit of a lull. We had come back to the beginning; but with new knowledge about each other. The silence was our discerning about the next step.

Olivia picked up her glass and began slowly swirling the wine around inside of it. Staring into the golden hue she asked, "Do you really enjoy watersports?" Her gaze never left the wine as she waited for my answer.

My heart skipped a beat as this was a crossroads question. It was time to keep the vow I made to myself when Deb and I parted. Do not settle for the mundane in a partner ever again. With a deep sigh I looked directly at Olivia and began. While I spoke, Olivia's eyes never left the swirling wine. "Olivia, I adore golden nectar. There is something so intimate, so raw, so warm, and so lewd about it."

If something was going to happen between us, then all of our kinks and fetishes needed to be known.

"I am not sure why you asked about this particular interest? For many it's a perversion, but for me it's highly erotic. My style is sensually erotic. All activities are meant to enhance and never degrade. Golden nectar is but another way to enjoy each other. I call it the nectar of the Goddess and of the Gods."

Still, without lifting her eyes Olivia questioned, "Have you ever consumed it?'

My words were slow and deliberate, "With incredible lust and whenever the opportunity presents itself." I knew then I was but a few moments from consuming Olivia's piss. My hand went to her chin and calmly lifted her head.

Olivia's lust filled eyes lifted and she subconsciously licked her lips. There was deeper craving overtaking her now. She took our glasses and placed them on the ledge at the top of the booth and then reached below the table. Olivia's hand found a latch and the table folded forward, opening up the booth. Standing, Olivia drew the privacy curtain shut.

Looking down at me, Olivia unzipped her leather pants. I hadn't noticed when she walked in, but the seam went from the front to the back, thus exposing her private areas without needing to remove her clothes. Not a word was spoken as Olivia sat back down and I went to my knees between her parted legs.

Her lily white pussy was hairless with the exception of a well groomed patch on her mound. The pinkness of her lips glistened in her excitement and would soon be glistening even more in her nectar. I opened my mouth and positioned my face a few inches from her vagina. The Mistresses had taught me never to touch unless invited.

Not only did Olivia invite, she demanded by gabbing my hair and pulling my head into her. Instinctively I began to gently lick the outside and inside of her lips, collecting and savoring her essence. Olivia knew what she wanted and used both hands to guide my mouth onto her clit.

As I sucked on it, it began to grow. Olivia's moans were soft but deep. She kept urging my actions and the more I sucked the larger her clit became. It was turning into a small, thick cock.

My tongue flicked it as I sucked. Olivia's body started shaking and then went very tense; her hands holding me tightly to her cunt. With a couple of low grunts, her pussy exploded with piss and cum. I lapped, slurped and drank as much as I could.

Her flow was so strong I was unable to consume it all. My shirt and pants became drenched with Olivia. She bucked in an orgasmic spasm and let go of my hair. She needed her arms to move freely in her overwhelmed state.

I matched my actions to her body's reaction. As it slowed, I went from eagerly sucking to gently licking the thick, salty mixture from her lips. My tongue circled over her enlarged clit on each stroke. A slight shudder went through her each time I touched her swollen bud. I sensuously cleaned her; enjoying every drop and taste she produced.

After a few minutes, one of Olivia's hands came to a rest on my head. It was a sign she was done—for now. I got up and sat next to her. There was a smile on her face as she rested with closed eyes. I was also smiling and reached up to get our glasses from the ledge.

My movements caused Olivia to open her eyes and she gladly took her glass. With a clink of her glass, I raised and finished mine. I then stood and stepped out of my shoes. Unfastening my belt and unzipping my pants, I allowed them to fall to the floor.

Standing in front of Olivia in jet-black thigh highs and matching jet-black panties was one of the most erotic moments of my life. My cock was hard and thick, producing a rather large bulge of carnal desire. Olivia's eyes started to glaze over again. She set her glass aside and then started rubbing her wet, swollen pussy.

I pulled my cock from out of the panties and placed the empty wine glass at its head. Relaxing just a bit, I began to fill it with my nectar. Olivia took control. Keeping one hand on her pussy, she took hold of my cock with the other, and aimed it at her open mouth. I couldn't stop my stream and it coated her clothing and face on its way to her mouth.

Having me piss in her mouth wasn't enough. Olivia engulfed my cock. The urine stopped as it hardened and the quest was now for my white nectar. It wasn't far behind.

My balls started to convulse as she fucked me with her mouth. As my moaning increased so did Olivia's desire. She broke only once from my cock to look me in the eye and demanded, "Give me your cum." Her hand was stroking me hard as her words hissed from mouth.

Her lips went to my cock head as she now used both hands to stroke my shaft. Her eyes were glued to mine and the look told me to fill her mouth with my seed. A few strokes later I erupted, filling her with copious amounts of stringy cum. It oozed from her lips and from around my shaft as she now worked my entire cock with her mouth.

Olivia took my coated cock and started rubbing it around her face. She was covering it with my seed as she worked to coax the remaining trickles from it. When she was sure my balls were empty she pulled me down next to her and began a sensuous assault on my mouth.

If it wasn't for the fact our faces were covered in each other's cum and piss, it could have passed for a tender moment between two lovers. Olivia's tongue pushed my cum onto mine as they danced lustfully together. Breaking from the kiss, Olivia took the nearly full glass of my nectar I was still holding and drank from it.

Keeping it in her mouth, she moved her lips to mine and streamed it into mine. After I swallowed, I repeated the action with Olivia. We finished my piss and then the rest of her wine in the same manner.

We were now a complete mess, but there was a bond building between us. We knew there was so much more to come. Olivia kissed me gently and said, "Let's go back to my place."

My smile was the only reply necessary. I knew Olivia was correct. We did share many of the same interests and I was sure we were going to find out just how many shared interests there were."

....to be continued

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12