Sally's Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim arrives and it's wall to wall...
2.9k words
4.63
20.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
235 Followers

My apologies for taking so long in getting Part III published. There have been severe storms in the Chicago area and my area has been hit twice this summer. I purchased a generator and went 5 days running my house on petrol—egad was that expensive; but the wine was chilled. I then went an additional 4 days without the internet! Somehow, I survived!

If you read Parts I & II, jump to the text just after the stars.

As stated at the beginning of Part II, this would be best read as a series; however if this is your first look at the Sally's series, the following summaries should provide enough background to begin here.

Summary—Part I

After 22 years my wife found my porn collection and dumped me. She was a powerful attorney and wanted to destroy me. She even went to my employer and told them about my fetishes, demanding they fire me.

Our office manager, Olivia Laraway, was in the meeting and had hidden interests similar to mine. She began a four month process of watching me and putting plans in place. At today's sales meeting, I needed to quell a rumor of being panty-boy (albeit true). Olivia took the opportunity to say Bravo and ask me out for drinks.

She selected Sally's---a notoriously gay establishment. We talked for hours and had torrid wet sex in one of the private booths. Our waitress, Kim---a close friend of Olivia's, shared a few moments of kink with us as well. Olivia asked me back to her place and this is where Part II kicks in.

Summary—Part II

As we left, Kim asked if she could stop by Olivia's after her shift at Sally's. Olivia played a bit of a tease game before saying yes. She was sure if Kim should join us since this was our first plunge into erotic play together.

Olivia came from wealth and owned a country estate—appointed for kink. Our kink began with wet fun under a full moon in front of her villa. We left our clothes at the entrance as a sign for Kim. Inside Olivia was giving me a tour and had just finished with me in the 'Flogging' room-- where using the tools of the trade I confessed my love of cock and anal sex.

A very important factor because Kim had just arrived...

****************************

The end of Part II...

Kim's legs were long and they blended perfectly into her tear dropped ass. She was probably ten years younger than Olivia and hadn't gone through the birthing process. There was a good reason for this; a thickening cock adorned her body much the same as mine, but infinitely more erotic.

Olivia glanced at me for my reaction. My cock said it all. Olivia whispered in my ear, "It's why I asked about sucking cock and being fucked in the ass. Kim is so hot; I knew you'd like her but I had to make sure."

We all met in the middle of the foyer, exchanging very lusty and sloppy kisses while our hands touched, fondled, squeezed, and pinched whatever they came in contact with. I made sure Kim knew I loved her cock. She showed me how much she loved mine by falling to her knees and moving into a wanton blow job. I could have cum right on the spot, but Olivia broke things up by saying "Where's mine?"

Kim shifted from my cock to Olivia's protruding clit and began licking and sucking it. Olivia steadied herself on my arm. She wore a glazed, almost crying look of pleasure. Kim was an expert and knew exactly how to get Olivia off. I was taking mental notes.

Olivia fell into my arms placing her hands in Kim's long blonde hair. With one loud, quaking moan, Olivia came. I held her for a few moments and she quickly recovered. She then pulled Kim to her feet and began to lick her own juices from her face. Olivia gave me a side glance and I knew what was expected.

Falling to my knees, I took Kim's seven inch cock into my mouth and attacked it as eagerly as she had mine. I had been with a trans-sexual before but never in such a setting. Those trysts were in some shady motel or back alley which always made me feel cheap. Tonight, sucking Kim's cock was as natural as licking Olivia's pussy.

Olivia broke things up saying we hadn't completed the tour yet. She told Kim we visited the flogging room and I had performed brilliantly as slave Bradley. Kim had a look jealous of envy. Olivia gave Kim the choice of the next room to visit.

Kim didn't hesitate and selected the 'Room for Fluids.'

...to be continued...

***************************

Sally's Part III

Olivia broke into a knowing, lusty chuckle and told Kim, "We're saving that room for Saturday."

Considering it was still Wednesday evening, what pleasures lay ahead?

We were just a few hours into being kinky lovers, and our kinks were meshing perfectly. However it did seem surreal: Olivia, the office manager; Olivia, the watch dog; Olivia, the prim and proper; Olivia, the rumored lesbian; Olivia, the seductive and erotic---taking me as hers. And me, Brad, a.k.a. panty boy; desirous of kink; wanting and willing to give myself to her; it was all very heady and moving fast.

Olivia continued, "We'll still have wet fun, pissing is part of my orgasm; but the 'Fluid Room' is special and meant for parties." Moving behind me, Olivia wrapped her arms around me and began caressing my naked torso while looking at Kim over my shoulder. Her breath was warm in my ear as she spoke, "I'll show Bradley the room along with the rest of the house tomorrow; but at this point I think we all have a deeper need." Olivia's hand circled the base of my cock and shook it in Kim's direction; emphasizing the word 'need'.

Kim licked her lips, letting her gaze drop to my thick shaft and then slowly lifting her eyes to mine. "Well then," Kim's voice was low as she stepped closer to me, never breaking eye contact. "Then may I suggest the 'Room of Boudoirs'? With the full moon and the cool night breeze we'll be bathed in sexual luxury." Kim's long nails were tracing circles around my nipples with each word.

Olivia cooed in agreement, pressing her mound into my ass with a slow grind. Kim moved forward allowing her hard cock to brush against mine. Olivia took both in her hand and squeezed. Precum oozed from them and Olivia used it to lube the heads triggering reactions in both of us.

Kim moaned and pinched my hard nipples firmly with her painted finger nails. My knees buckle from the pain and pleasure. The three of us pressed together; cocks flat and rubbing against our smooth abdomens; and a wet, silky mound grinding into me. Olivia's thick clit was pressed between my cheeks.

"I can't wait to share Kim's cum with you." Olivia tongue was fucking my ear as she spoke. Kim's mouth attacked mine and I began to suck her cock-like tongue wishing it to be the real thing. Six hands hungrily explored, groping whatever flesh they found. I would have dropped to the floor on that very spot if Olivia hadn't given the word, "Let's get to the room before I explode."

We moved quickly to the staircase; each in a hurry, yet still fondling as we went. The room was at the top of the stair case. Olivia threw open the large double doors exposing the enormous expanse within.

Moonlight was streaming in through the floor to ceiling French doors making up the entire far wall. Long silks adorned each door. Kim didn't hesitate to open each and the cool night air rushed in. The silks lifted and an erotic dance. The air bathed our bodies in sensual pleasure. .

Olivia was at the room's control panel. Soft music began to fill the room and lights slowly illuminated a half dozen large circular beds strategically placed around the room. Each was the same, and no two beds were more than a step or two from the other. Black, sheer, silks hung from the ceiling forming a harem like perimeter around them.

Red satin sheets covered the plush mattresses. In the center was a mound of pillows covered in the same material. These may have been beds, but this room was not meant for sleep. It had but one purpose: sensual, erotic sex.

The remainder of the room was dark. The thick, dark pile of the carpet was warm and sensual to ones feet. Although you could see the walls and the ceiling, the design of the room dud not distract from the its intent.

Kim turned from the doors and sauntered to the center bed, her cock swaying before her. Parting the silks, she crawled towards us with a beckoning motion. Olivia led me to Kim who was now at the edge of the bed gently stroking her cock and opening and closing her mouth in a most inviting and familiar manner.

Before Kim could touch my cock, Olivia dropped to her knees and engulfed it. I moaned as she gave it three or four deep stroking sucks before letting it pop out. Without missing a beat, she guided it directly into Kim's open mouth. Kim began where Olivia left off sending waves of desire up and down my body.

Rising to her feet, Olivia gave me a deep kiss before crawling onto the center of the bed. She elevated her ass, swaying it in wanton lust. Our eyes met as her fingers went to work on her protruding clit. Her juices ran thick and her aroma was intoxicating.

"Suck his cock. Get it very wet. Lube it well so it glides right into my asshole." Olivia was now rubbing pussy juice onto her ass bud and slipping fingers in and out of the passage. Her eyes fixed on Kim's mouth as she prepared her ass for what Kim was worshiping. Our random moans mixed with the sounds and soft night air. The atmosphere was intense. .

"Brad, I need you. I need your tongue in my ass. Finish getting me ready." Olivia's hands spread her cheeks wide offering me her slightly dilated hole.

Kim stopped her sucking and pulled me onto the bed. Crawling between Olivia's parted ass my mouth covered her brown bud and instinctively sucked and licked it. My tongue circled and flicked around her hole. Olivia's ass responded; pushing back into my face demanding my tongue to penetrate her.

Lost with need, I consumed her anus and pushed my tongue into her hole. Olivia's bud opened further, allowing me to enter as deep as possible. It then clamped shut around my tongue capturing it in her passage. The musky taste drove me wild. We repeated these lusty actions over and over.

Hearing Kim moan, I gazed up to see her cock being greedily sucked by Olivia. Every one was frenzied. Our moans and cries intensified. We were over the edge.

Olivia moved onto her back, wrapping her legs around me in the process. She positioned her ass for penetration with the head of my cock at her entrance. I slowly pushed in my shaft. Olivia gasped, moaned and a lusty "Yessssss" poured from deep within her soul. Kim's cock went back into Olivia's mouth to be sucked while it fucked it.

Olivia's ass loosened; taking me completely into her passage. The pleasure was overwhelming. The warmth of her ass drove me wild as we started a rhythmic fuck. Reaching up, Olivia pulled my head to hers. She wanted me to suck Kim with her.

Our tongues intertwined around Kim's head and shaft. Olivia fondled her balls with one hand as the other went to her swollen clit. The tempo of our fucking, Olivia's masturbating, and Kim's thrusts were in synch and getting faster and faster. We were moments away from ecstasy.

Kim started shaking. She slapped at her tits and pulled her nipples. "Fuck yes, Fuck yes. I am going to shoot my load. Fill her asshole. Fuck her." Kim was out of control/

Olivia moved her ass wildly making my cock dance inside her. My thrusts became animalistic. It felt like I was driving her through the bed. Our mouths greedily shared Kim's cock head. We both wanted the first spurt of her white nectar.

Going stiff, Kim arched and unloaded. She was crying, screaming and yelling random words.

"JESUS...GOOD,...OHHH...FUCK...OHH...MORE...MORE CUM...TAKE IT..."

The first stream was Olivia's but it didn't matter. Kim's hot cum filled both our mouths, splattering on our face and lips. It was too much for both of us---too much cum and too much lust. Olivia came in a torrent of piss and cum. Her juices splashed across my abdomen spraying all of us with her mixutre.

My balls erupted and streams of my cum filled her. Olivia's colon spasmed. I could feel cum covering my cock as we continued to fuck. Our mouths were still entwined around Kim's thick shaft. We kissed, pushing her cum to each other. Kim collected the cum from our face with the head of her cock and then feed it to us; moving it from one mouth to other.

Reaching between us, Olivia removed my cock from her ass and shoved it directly into her pussy. This shot more piss and nectar out of her, producing a small quaking orgasm.

Kim slid down next to us and joined our cum swapping entanglement. Olivia and I began a slow fuck; the squishing sounds of our union were hypnotic. The three of us licked and consumed all of Kim's cum. Her taste was sweet and we sensuously savored every drop.

Eventually we slowed, collapsing into a heap, each rolling away from the other but staying close. No one spoke for a few minutes as we recovered from out lust. I came to life first sluggishly propping myself up on my side next to Olivia.

Our eyes met. There was tenderness in our gaze. We smiled and kissed one another as lovers. A bond was forming and we both knew it.

When Kim recovered, she propped herself up on the other side of Olivia. In a natural motion we pulled Kim to us including her as our lover. Kim and Olivia were glowing. I felt a comfort impossible to describe.

A light conversation started and Olivia told me she had been waiting a very long time for this night for. I told her I was blown away because I had no idea. Kim said she and Olivia worked this whole evening out over the past few months. Laughing she said, "I can't tell you how many times we came pretending you were here."

As we chatted my hands began to caress Olivia's body. My gentle touches were having an affect on Olivia and Kim joined in. Her nipples tightened and her clit started to protruded from her lips. I moved to position my face closer to her mound.

I began a feather light tracing of Olivia's outer lips, clit and mound. A renewed passion began to build in all of us. Kim slid down a bit giving her mouth access to Olivia's nipples. Low throaty moans came from Olivia as Kim began to suck her nipples. Spreading her legs, moisture seeped from her box. Kim's cock was getting hard. Mine was thickening in a hurry.

Round 2, 3, or whatever had just started.

The night continued like this. It took the first signs of daylight to bring the evening to a conclusion. Even then things were kinky. We all showered together in the adjoining bath. We freely pissed on each other, tasting, drinking and savoring the nectars.

Kim told us she had to get home for some sleep before heading back into Sally's for the Thursday night bash. "I assume the two of you will be joining us?" Kim asked.

Olivia replied, "We wouldn't dream of missing it."

We all walked together to the front door—still naked. Our clothes were outside. Opening the door was a rush. The morning air was cool and being outside naked in the front of a house gave us all a rush. Kim dressed on the porch as Olivia and I gathered our things.

Kim needed to use Olivia's car since her car was still at Sally's. We agreed to talk later about taking care of the car situation. After a final goodbye kiss...one in which our tongues were again exploring one another... Kim drove off.

Olivia took my hand as we watched her car disappear down the road. Looking at each other we smiled and pulled each other into a deep kiss and embrace which began lovingly and ended up with Olivia's pussy dripping and my cock stiff as a board.

"What a night," Olivia sighed. "Let's get some sleep. We have so much to do when we wake."

Taking my hand Olivia led me back into her manor.

"And to think, we did all of this without any panties. Imagine..."

...to be continued...

*

This story will continue with...

Part IV---Thursday and Thursday Night at Sally's

Part V---Friday---Alone at the manor

Part VI---The Saturday night party at the manor

Part VII---Sunday and the realities of going back to work

Part VIII---The conclusion

If you have a particular scene or fetish you wish me to include, please send me a note and I will do my best to work it in.

seat542
seat542
235 Followers