Sally's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

"The streets do nasty things to the girls. I stayed away from the drugs and vowed to lift myself out and I did. I saved my money and put myself through college. I majored in finance and invested my earnings. By the time I graduated I was well on my way to being wealthy. Investments were something I had a knack for."

"My desires for pleasure never faded; it intensified. I took a job with an investment firm and met my ex there. He used my desires against me. The longer we were together the more I realized he was simply using me."

"One day I overheard him telling someone that if I wasn't rich he'd dump me. He said I was pig. He told the person I was nothing but a common street whore with no breeding. When I heard this I just left and handed the matter over to an attorney."

"My money had grown and was protected. I bought this place and Anna and Frederick joined me while I slowly built my network of kinky friends. At the same time I started a private investment firm helping others tend to their money. Don, our boss, became a client and after a few years it was obvious something was wrong with his cash flow. Although he makes good products, he can't manage his money. He knew this and asked for my assistance. So I came in as the office manager."

"The first step is to understand where ones money is going and thus I watch every cent. For the record I don't work for the company. I help Don while I run my firm from my desk. I still have a staffed office downtown along with an office inside the house."

"It really doesn't matter where I am located, I just need a computer and the internet. Working at Don's place is no big deal."

This explained so much. Olivia could see my mind working. Before I could formulate my next question, she lifted her hand telling me to wait a minute. She took a sip of juice and resumed her story.

"I want to bring this full circle. About a month before I 'joined' Don, I toured the office. I dressed as plainly as possible so I wouldn't attract attention. What jumped out at me was the lack of control Don had over his employees. I actually sat at a desk for half a day and watched. If Don was around they would pretend to work. Once he went back to his office they'd start to chat and do other things."

"There was only one person who actually worked: YOU." Olivia pointed her finger at me for emphasis.

"I watched as you went about your business. You had a great demeanor. If you needed something from someone you politely waited until they were done. You were cordial yet didn't get involved with the chit-chat; qualities I admire."

I had no idea Olivia had been watching me for so long. It was all coming together.

"When I decided to work at the factory, I maintained my non-descript image as you are well aware. When I am at my desk people think I am watching them work. To some degree I am, but in reality I am developing sexual images of them. It is a very erotic way to work. There are some days my pussy gets so wet I worry I might soak my chair."

Olivia sat back in her chair and spread her legs wide.

"Look, just thinking about it is making me wet."

The glistening moisture between her loins confirmed her words. Olivia's hand went to her mound and began to rub it. She then took two fingers and ran them between her folds gathering the sweet moisture. Leaning across the table she brought them to my lips to suck.

My mouth opened and Olivia inserted them. I used my tongue to coax them in deeper. Closing my lips around them I savored her juices. Olivia hadn't finished her story

"I always thought you were kinky. You hid it well, but from time to time I would see it."

As she spoke two fingers from her other hand replaced the ones I just sucked cleaned. She was masturbating and feeding me her excitement. My cock, which had not released today, quickly became rock hard. Olivia's voice had gained a tone of lust.

"Four months ago when your ex came into the office and told us about your perversions, I knew I wanted you. However I needed to make sure, so I watched. Once your body hair disappeared and I saw a more feminine you emerge, I started to make plans."

Olivia stood and moved behind me pulling her chair with her. Sitting back down, she positioned herself so she could whisper in my ear as she played with cock and nipples.

"It was so wrong of me to have set my snare of lust." Both of my nipples were twisted on the word lust. "Are you angry with me?"

The word "NOOOooooo" rolled from my throat.

"I even followed you on a business trip without you knowing." Olivia's tongue was in my ear as she spoke. Her hands moved from my nipples. One began to gently stroke my cock and the other gathered a handful of my hair. She pulled my head back to gain better to my ear.

"You did your job during the day but at night you explored your kink. One evening you went to a dungeon, another night you visited a T-girl bar. Do you remember?" Olivia's hand was now massaging my balls.

This was too much. Precum started to seep from my shaft. I was so aroused. My eyes were closed envisioning the trip. Finding out I was being watched excited me even more. A calm "Yes" was my straightforward answer to such an erotic question.

"Yesterday, if you would have pulled your pants down in front of everyone, I think I would have sucked your cock right then and there." Olivia's warn breath and tongue pushed her words into my ear. Her mouth had surrounded my entire ear.

The image of the prim and proper Olivia sucking my panty clad dick in front of the office staff was intensely vivid. I was so aroused I didn't realize others were present until I felt two mouths on my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw Anna and a man I assumed to be Friedrich under the table devouring my prick.

As their lips and tongue swirled around my engorged member, their hands were caressing my nylon clad legs. Olivia's hands were gone, replaced by her moans. The squishing sounds of her pussy told me she was doing herself while watching.

My mind was gone and from out of nowhere I groaned, "I need to suck your cock. I need cum. I want to taste it. Please give me your cock." These requests were commands. My tone was one of need.

Friedrich moved from between my loins to standing beside me. I turned my head and with both hands I shoved his dick into my mouth. It was warm. It was hard. It was long and thick. Stroking and sucking it eased the focus of Anna's greedy mouth on my cock.

The four of us were moaning, grunting, gasping, and mumbling incoherent phrases. Olivia moved to the top of the table, pushing aside any items in her way. She spread her legs; resting one on my shoulder and the other on Anna's back.

Coming up for air I pulled Friedrich from my mouth and looked at him for the first time. Handsome: He stood about six feet tall and was naturally lean and muscular. Completely tanned with blonde hair and blue eye; void of body hair. His nipples were pierced with the same rod as Olivia, Kim and Anna. All of this while rubbing the underside of his cock-head over my lips.

A quick glance at Anna and Olivia found the two women frigging their hairless mounds. Olivia's clit was huge. I wanted to suck it, to taste her, to lap her cream and piss when she came, but the tip of Friedrich's cock had other plans for my mouth and I wanted all it had to offer too. Anna had me so close to cumming, I could have blown at any moment, but I wanted all of us to cum together.

I went back to Friedrich's shaft sucking it deep into my wanton mouth. He was getting close and began to fuck my face. Relaxing my throat I was able to take him completely in. His moaning was getting louder.

Olivia and Anna led the way. A gush of juice sprayed across my torso, showering my face and Friedrich's cock.

"JESUS CHRIST I'M CUMMING. FUCK...YES....YES...OHHHHHH...." Olivia cunt was erupting. Piss and cum covered us.

Anna's orgasm had also started. Her nectars were soaking my nylons and draining into my heel. A few squirts hit the concrete patio and splashed onto my other leg.

Friedrich could see it all and the image sent him over the top. The combination of everything trigged my balls to burst with cum. Friedrich came in my mouth as I came in Anna's. It was incredible: I shot, Friedrich shot. Back and forth we went. His cum subsided before mine and I savored his cum and cock while I finished pouring my seed into Anna's mouth.

The last of the orgasms ended but we didn't.

Olivia bought her mouth to mine telling me she wanted to taste Friedrich's cum too. He moved to his knees and begin snowballing my cum with Anna. Olivia and I swirled and shared Friedrich. As we savored his essence, they joined us.

I was still in my chair and Olivia, Anna, and Friedrich were huddled around me. Cum dripped and moved from one mouth to the other. There was no pattern. It was just tongues and lips lapping at other tongues and lips; each desiring the heady mixture of cum and saliva.

We finally slowed as the last of our milky goo was consumed. With a few sighs and groans, everyone took a seat around the table. Olivia being the consummate hostess made the formal introductions.

"Friedrich this is Brad. Brad this is Friedrich."

Laughing we extended hands and Friedrich added, "We just met a few moments ago."

Anna poured juices for us and we nibbled on the foods being moved back into position. All of us commented on how hot our sex was and Olivia blamed it all on me. "If you didn't ask about why I was working for Don, this never would have happened."

As illogical as it may have sounded, she was right.

We still had a few hours to go before we needed to get ready for Sally's so we all headed to the pool.

It was a wonderful afternoon as we became further acquainted with one another. Anna and Friedrich were great people. Olivia was simply a sweet heart. I can't tell you how many times I fell into her arms and she into mine. What we were feeling was real; we were becoming soul mates.

We did have one final piss party. All of us sat in a circle under the pool-side shower. We interlocked our legs to get as close as possible and released our flow. The feeling of the warm golden nectars was glorious.

After a rinse off, Anna and Friedrich excused themselves. Anna went to prepare dinner and Friedrich said he needed to get things ready for Saturday's party. He looked at me and then Olivia and winked. Exchanging kisses with us they parted. Although it is natural to give a woman a kiss good-bye, it was somewhat provocative to give one to another man.

Olivia and I dried off and went back to the table. We needed to check in at work. She also wanted to check on a few investments as there was still time in the day. Olivia did call Kim and told her to drive the car to Sally's. Friedrich would take us there that night.

We worked for about an hour before Anna returned to tell us dinner was ready. It was a light meal of salads. We didn't want to be too full for Sally's. I assumed Friedrich and Anna were going but they said friends were stopping over so they wouldn't be joining us.

Olivia asked Friedrich if he had time to drive us there, explaining the car situation. It wouldn't be a problem. He did turn to Anna and ask, "Promise you will hold your bowels until I return?"

She smiled and said, "Of course darling, but do make it a quick trip. Once I am ready, I can only hold it so long."

..............to be continued.....

This story will continue with...

Part V---Thursday Night at Sally's

Part VI---Friday---Alone at the manor

Part VII---The Saturday night party at the manor

Part VIII---Sunday and the realities of going back to work

Part IX---The conclusion

If you have a particular scene or fetish you wish me to include, please send me a note and I will do my best to work it in.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12