Sally's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Warmth grew on our skin and permeated our bodies. It did feel as if there was only one body between us. We pulled closer savoring the Priestess' lashes.

I was only remotely aware of movement around me and thus I didn't see others enter the booth. While the straps continued to snap at our skin, a soothing lotion was dripped onto our backs. I could make out four people, two men and two women. They too were naked and wore masks similar to but smaller than the Priestess'.

Their hands smoothed the fluid into our backs, buttocks and legs---everywhere the flogger had landed. The pleasures of the straps and hands caused us to become lost in each other. Eventually the flogging stopped as did the soothing hands. All sense of time was gone. Our arousal was deeper than ever. Olivia's juices were flowing down both of our legs and pre-cum had seeped from my hardened cock.

The Priestess approached and separated us. She first gave Olivia a tender kiss and then did the same for me. Moving between us she turned us so we all faced those gathered.

Everyone was naked and most were wearing small, black, Venetian mask covering only their eyes. Only a few wore the more ornate masks. They all appeared aroused; the men were hard, the women glistening. Everyone was partnered, some with more than one person.

All were touching and fondling their partners while watching the three of us. It was obvious their arousal came from our flogging. The ritual was not only binding us as one, but it was binding us to the 'true followers' Olivia spoke of earlier.

The Priestess held out her hands at shoulder height. Her elbows were bent and her fingers pointing towards each of us. Olivia was on her right side and I on her left. When Olivia placed her hand in the Priestess', I did the same. The Priestess began a slow walk out of the booth and towards the floor where our dance had started.

The crowd parted as we made our way to the middle of the floor. It had been converted into an altar/throne arrangement. A very wide, padded, leather table was in the center, standing a foot off the floor. On the left hand side of the table was a dark wooden throne.

I was led to one side of the table and Olivia led to the other. The Priestess moved to the throne positioned between us at the head of the table. The crowd circled around. Raising her hands the Priestess spoke loudly for all to hear.

"A sha ta domanatta; a sha ta remana. We present these spirits as a binding sign of our worship to the physical pleasures within us. Let us all join in their union."

The Priestess motioned us together on the table. Olivia led the way crawling to the middle, beckoning me to her. The look on her face was pure lust. I crawled to her and she took me.

Our mouths locked. Our tongues became one. The passion between us rose and Olivia started clawing my skin with desire. It was mind altering. My nails started scrape her skin as well. We needed inside the other--lust demanded it.

Olivia pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Her vagina was so wet and ready, she impaled herself on my cock. Her hands went to my nipples, pinching and twisting them as she began to grind her hips. Olivia was fucking me—hard, and with wild abandonment. Her head was thrashing, tossing her hair in all directions.

The crowd surrounded the table. I could see everyone masturbating while we fucked. A woman moved onto the table, kneeling a few feet from us and screamed with pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. Her juices sprayed over us with no particular direction. Cum shot from the other side as a man emptied himself onto Olivia's breasts.

We were being showered in cum and nectars. We began rubbing it over each other. Our faces were covered and our fingers pushed it into our waiting mouths. Olivia dropped her body onto mine and greedily licked my face while we kissed.

Our bodies began to tremble uncontrollably. Our orgasms hit at the same time. My balls erupted deep into Olivia. Stream after stream of cum kept pouring from my balls. Olivia's pussy was spraying us with her piss and cum.

Lustful fronts and moans surrounded us. We continued to be covered with cum and juices. The Priestess, in what appeared to be a final act, parted her legs and pissed long streams of golden nectar upon us.

As things subsided we were still slowly fucking, savoring the remnants of our orgasms. Olivia and I were now side by side, embracing and kissing while our hips continued a slow rhythm. A low chant filled the room as the naked, masked, throng held their outstretched hands over us.

"A sha ta domanatta; a sha ta remana"

............to be continued...........

******************************

This story will continue with...

Part VII---The ride home and Friday---alone at the manor and the second ritual

Part VIII---The Saturday night party and the third and final ritual

Part IX---Sunday and the realities of going back to work

Part X---The conclusion

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12