Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

“No, I…I couldn’t do it. Tom might be here any minute. What would he think if he saw me?”

Was that the only thing stopping her? Or was it just an excuse? Did she really want to do it again, to relive the events of that party two years ago? She had already kissed a man and let him lift her skirt and fondle her ass, just like before. Did she want to do the other things that happened at the party again? I knew there was one way to find out. I picked up my phone and dialled Sally’s mobile.

“Hi Tom. Where are you?”

“Hi, honey. Are the guys in the office looking after you okay?”

“Oh yeah, they’re fine,”

“Listen, I’m really sorry about this. I’m going to be stuck here longer than I thought. I’ll probably be here another hour or so. Why don’t you go home and I’ll meet you there later.”

“Okay, sure. No problem,” she said then put the phone down.

“Is he on his way then?” Steve asked.

“No,” she replied. “He’ll be another hour or so. I guess I’ll just have to wait here.”

“In that case, you won’t have to worry about him coming back, will you?”

As soon as she told them she was waiting here I knew that she would do as they asked. I had told her to go home, but she wanted to be here, wanted to have fun with these guys, and I was going to be here to watch it. There was a couple of minutes where she feebly tried to ignore their persuasions and encouragements, but I don’t doubt that there wasn’t a single person in the room who didn’t know she would give in eventually, including Sally herself.

I watched as she clambered off the desk, leaving her beer at the side and strode over to the photocopier by the wall. She made some adjustments to the settings then put her hands behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Then she pulled it out from the sleeves of her blouse and deposited it in her handbag. She had her back to everyone, so they couldn’t see her bare chest when she lifted up her blouse and bent over the screen. As soon as the machine flashed, she quickly stood up, and as soon as four copies of the images had printed off, she gave them to the guys. While she was doing all this she was laughing gaily, making it all seem like a little joke. I don’t know if she did this to lessen the sexual tension that was apparent in the room, but it certainly didn’t work.

All four men reacted with a chorus of encouragement, telling her how big and sexy her tits were and how they must look even better in the flesh. I saw her face flush slightly at these words. They all looked from the images to her chest. The outline of her braless tits was clearly visible against her tight blouse and her nipples pressed against the material. She was definitely turned on by the whole situation. It didn’t take one of them long to ask her to do the same thing with her ass. Again she hesitated. Again she was easily persuaded.

She stepped over towards the machine then stopped to face them.

“You don’t expect me to take my panties off in front of you, do you? Aren’t you going to turn around?”

They each reluctantly did as she asked. As soon as they were all standing with their backs to her, she lifted her skirt up around her waist, sat down on the photocopier and pulled her panties down to her knees. The moment she pressed the start button and the mechanism began to whirr, the men all turned back to face her. They caught a quick glimpse of her naked pussy as she quickly jumped off the machine, laughing and pulling down her skirt. She had managed to cover herself up, but her panties were still around her knees.

“Naughty, naughty,” she said wagging her finger at them. “You weren’t supposed to turn around so soon. Well, you can turn around again.”

“What for?” asked Alan.

“I have to put my panties back on, and I can’t do it while you’re watching, can I?”

“I don’t mind,” said Jim.

“Nor do I,” Steve agreed. “Actually, they look pretty nice just where they are.”

It didn’t take long for Sally to realise that they weren’t going to turn around. I watched her looking down at her legs, wondering what she should do. She had a choice, pull her panties up around her waist and risk giving them another glimpse of her pussy, or simply take them off completely. If she chose the latter course of action, God knows what the guys would do. By this point their lust for her body was completely obvious. If she took her panties off in front of them, they might take it as a sign that she wanted them. They might grab her, pull her skirt up and take turns fucking her right there in front of me. I would have to rush out of my office and stop them, even if it meant letting them all know I’d been there all along.

As it turned out, Sally eventually gave a little shrug, reached down and pulled her panties up slowly, forcing her skirt to rise up around her waist as she did so. If she had done it quickly they might not have seen a thing, but as it was, they all had a few seconds in which to stare at the bushy triangle between her legs. To my surprise, rather than feeling relief that she hadn’t taken them off completely, I found myself disappointed. It turned me on seeing them look at her naked pussy this way, but I had to admit to myself that I wanted more to happen. After all my machinations, my attempts to find out whether or not she had had sex with other men during our marriage, now I knew that I wanted her to do it, and that I desperately wanted to watch it happen.


In the meantime, Tony had picked up the photocopies of my wife’s naked ass, and passed them around to the others. Again they made comments about her body, about how sexy she was. Alan stared at the image of her ass for a while then looked her in the eyes.


“Wow,” he said. “I’d love to come all over your sexy ass.”

Sally looked at him almost in shock. He suddenly realised he may have overstepped the mark, and tried to cover up by saying he didn’t know he was saying it out loud.

“Don’t worry about it,” she said finally after a few moments. “I guess it’s a compliment really.”

I don’t know whether she knew what reaction these words would cause, but all four of them now began to “compliment” her even more strongly. They all told her in a variety of ways how they’d love to squeeze her big, juicy tits and fondle her sexy, firm ass while they fucked her.

Sally’s mouth was open. She said nothing. She just breathed heavily, listening to them voice their desire for her. Suddenly Jim stepped towards her and began to paw at her breasts.

“What are you doing?” she asked, but she made no move to stop him.

“What I should have done two years ago. You wanted it then didn’t you? Why did you leave early? Why didn’t you strip off like the others and let us fuck you?” Jim asked her as his hands squeezed and fondled her breasts.

For a few moments she said nothing, looking down at the hands caressing her. While she was still wearing her blouse, the fact that she had taken her bra off must have made it feel almost as if he was groping her bare skin. Her eyes were glazed, her lust apparent for all to see.

“I wanted to,” she said suddenly. “I wanted to rip off my clothes like the others. I was going too but when I saw Oliver take out his dick …and then you did it too… and it was really hard…and I wanted to…. I didn’t know what to do.”

“What were you scared of?”

“Nothing, but I couldn’t…”

“Why not?” he asked grabbing one of her hands and placing it on the bulge in his trousers.

As I watched him rub her hand against his cock I felt my body tense up. He was being quite forceful now. I waited for a sign from her that she needed help, but none was forthcoming.

“I just couldn’t take off all my clothes in front of everyone…I wanted…I wanted someone to take them off for me,” she said. Her voice almost a whisper, her eyes shyly downcast, but deep inside me I knew that she was enjoying every minute of this. She was playing with them, teasing them, telling them what to do.

Seconds later Jim gripped the top of her blouse in both his hands and pulled down on it. A couple of the buttons scattered to the floor as her blouse opened up, revealing her bare breasts to everyone in the room. Sally leaned her head back and moaned as Jim stooped over to suck on her tits. Soon, the other guys surrounded her, their hands reaching out to pull her blouse away from her body, leaving her topless before their groping hands.

One of them fumbled with the zip of her skirt, finally releasing it so that it dropped down to her ankles, leaving her naked but for her stockings and her panties. A couple of hands reached between her legs, fingers probing her pussy as her thong was pulled to one side. No words were spoken among them. All that could be heard were the sounds of heavy breathing and Sally’s low moans of pleasure.

I knew that any minute they would have their cocks out, hard and ready, lined up to fuck her brains out. Conflicting thoughts ran through my mind. Did I really want them to do it to her? I had got Sally here under false pretences to find out if she had been unfaithful at an office party two years ago. I discovered that she hadn’t been then, but seconds from now she would be, right in front of me. I had been encouraging her to act as slutty as possible ever since I had heard about the party. I had caused this whole situation to happen and now I was about to see the outcome.

She was pushed down on to the desk, her legs held high in the air as they pulled her panties down and threw them to one side. Jim pulled out his cock and lined himself up between her legs, rubbing his erection briefly against her pussy lips until he plunged deep inside her in one motion. Sally screamed out loud as he pummelled back and forth inside her, while the others held her, groping her tits. By now I had taken my own cock out and was stroking it furiously, incredibly excited at the sight of my wife being roughly taken right in front of me.

It wasn’t long before everyone in the room was pointing their hard-on at my wife. Alan and Tom were jerking off as they fondled her tits, while Steve rubbed his cock around her mouth and chin. I watched spellbound as her tongue darted out to lick the head of his cock, then pulled back so she could envelop it in her mouth. She sucked his cock, emitting a series of muffled moans as she was groped and fucked by the other three guys. Occasionally she would have to pull her mouth away so she could breathe, but every time she did so she would move her head towards Steve again so that he could force it back down her throat.

She was out of control now, her body pulsating as Jim pumped harder and faster into her pussy, until she moaned loudly as she felt his cock explode inside her.

“Yes, yes. Come inside me. Ohhh!”

His balls were banging against her ass, as he went in as deep as he could go, making her scream with pleasure. When Jim had finished and pulled out of her, Steve came around to the front of the desk and positioned himself between her open legs. He hesitated for a moment, looking into Sally’s glazed eyes.

“Yes,” she said. “Do it. I want you all to fuck me. Do it now.”

Seconds later he was inside her, her sexual moans so much louder now that she no longer had a cock in her mouth. She came out with a litany of obscenities as she let herself be fucked on the desk, encouraging them with her dirty words and sluttish behaviour. Alan and Tony were still groping her tits while they masturbated inches away from her. It wasn’t long before Alan’s cock spurted out all over her body as he called her a little slut.

“Mmm, yes. I’m a dirty little whore,” she said as she looked down at her come soaked belly. “I love it. I love being fucked. Ooooh…yes. Fuck me harder.”

She suddenly grabbed Tony’s cock and began to stroke it. She wanted to watch him come as well. Now that both his hands were free he leant down and took hold of one of her tits, opening his mouth wide and sucking it as hard as he could.

“Oh God. Yes. Suck them. Mmm. Suck my tits. Ooooh!”

As he did so she began to scream, her body convulsing as the first waves of her orgasm hit her. She bucked wildly against Steve’s cock, forcing him to speed up his movements. He began to make loud grunting noises as he thrust harder inside her, each stabbing motion causing her to scream louder. Her fist was a blur as she ran her hand furiously up and down Tony’s shaft, until he suddenly pulled his head away from her chest, grabbed the hand that held his cock and kept it there, pointing his erection towards her face. Spurts of come flew out onto her cheeks, her nose, and her lips and she stuck out her tongue, greedily licking up as much of it as she could.

The sight of her behaving like such a slut made me spurt come all over the window, my cock shooting out spunk as I stroked it furiously, imagining it was her pussy I was unloading into. Her wanton display seemed to have the same effect on Steve, who suddenly gripped her by the hips, groaned loudly and came inside her. The moment she felt the head of his cock expand inside her, she shuddered, her body twitching, her face flushed, as she moaned out the final throes of her orgasm.

She lay there, sprawled out naked on the desk for a few moments then suddenly seemed to come to her senses. She looked at the men surrounding her. Jim had been watching all the time after he had fucked her, and now he was hard again, no doubt itching to have another go. The others all looked at her greedily, and it was obvious that they would soon be ready to fuck her themselves.

Before Jim could approach her, she suddenly jumped off the desk and grabbed her discarded clothing. She turned to all of them and gave a little satisfied smile.

“I think I’d better leave. Tom may be back at any minute. I can’t let him find me looking like this.”

Of course she thought that I wouldn’t be back at all, that I was on my way home to meet her there. But they didn’t know that. She had had her fun with them, and now she was going to leave. I could see the disappointment in their eyes, but what could they do?

When she had left they would all quickly leave the office themselves, not wanting to explain to me why my wife was no longer there. Not wanting to explain why the office reeked of sex. I would be able to wait in my private office contemplating what I had seen, and then when they had all gone I could make my way home to Sally. To the slutty wife I loved so much. I would spend the night fucking her, picturing in my mind what I had just seen. Then I would begin imagining ways to set it up so that I could see it happen again.

When she had put her clothes back on, buttoning her jacket all the way up to cover her ruined blouse, she walked to the door. Then she turned and gave them a little wave.

“Maybe we’ll see each other again soon,” she said. “We’re having a party at our house on New Year’s Eve. Perhaps I could get Tom to invite you all. Would you like that?”

Sally laughed when she saw them all nod their heads vigorously, then she turned her back on them and walked out of the door.

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers
12