Sally's First Black

Story Info
Sally finds great inter racial sex while visiting Washington
2.3k words
4.2
79.9k
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me introduce myself to you. I am Sally and I am white. Last fall I passed my 30th year and I don't think I have fully experienced life to this point. I am not a virgin and am sexually active when I want to be. In fact, I love sex. I have never been married but have had several really deep and meaningful relationships. I have a body which I see as designed for sex. I am 5'8" tall; long legs; have generous, sensitive, size DD breasts; have a flat tummy and a trimmed love mound; I primarily enjoy vaginal sex and love the feeling I get after morning sex when a man's cum moves around inside me as the day goes on and my co-workers and students don't know why I am always smiling. I do anal sex when I really want a man inside of me but don't have my diaphragm handy. I do not like the feel of latex covered cocks inside my vagina and would rather go bareback, unprotected rather than have a condom in me.

I have been teaching elementary school since I graduated from college and, in the process of expanding my dimensions, enrolled in a weekend MBA program designed for working people. We only met two weekends a month (Friday night and Saturday) with our instructors and have projects and assignments to complete between sessions. But, that is another adventure I will have to tell you about.

I graduated with my MBA this spring and am anxious to explore my possibilities.

As soon as school was out for the summer I closed up my condo and packed my new red car with clothing and my essentials. I have included my diaphragm just in case I get lucky. My roommate from college lives in the DC area with her husband and they have invited me to stay with them while I do my job search. I have never been to DC and I want to explore the job possibilities in that area now that I have my new MBA in my hand.

I had never met my ex-roomies husband so you may understand my surprise when my very petite friend, who had only dated white men in college, and this big black man met me at their apartment door. They are both musicians and had created a mutual bond which resulted in marriage.

They were living in a one bedroom apartment so naturally the not too comfortable couch in the living room was my designated bed. It was quite a cozy arrangement but not always convenient for any of us.

One Wednesday night they invited one of their musician friends over to dinner and to meet me. Roomie was match making. We got along well and because he was close friends with roomie and hubby, I felt secure and relaxed in his presence.

Oh, I failed to mention that Tom was a black musician. Now, over the years, I have rubbed shoulders with people of all races, and have had blacks in my classes at college and in the classes I teach at school, but I have never before shared a meal with a black man or been in a room where black people composed half of the population as was happening right now.

We had a nice conversation about the area and what my job prospects might be. We retired to the living room for a few drinks and there were a few jokes made about Tom and I sitting together on my bed. (There were only 2 chairs and the sofa in the living room.)

The evening ended pleasantly. Tom even kissed me on the cheek, as he did also to my ex-roomie, when he left.

Tom visited regularly for the next week. We joked and teased and generally felt comfortable as new friends. He had several gigs in the evening and on the weekend so while he dropped into the apartment during the day to chat or bring something by, we went to hear him play in the evening – and of course have a few drinks.

He always came over to our table during his breaks and talked with us. Several times during the breaks while they were playing canned music, he would ask me to dance. He smelled good. He held my hand as we walked to and from the small dance floor. He had long, graceful musicians fingers and would often touch me as we talked.

The second week Tom offered me the use of the empty spare bedroom in his apartment. There was no pressure, I was tired of sleeping on the uncomfortable living room sofa, and I thought my friend and her hubby would enjoy getting back some privacy. I said yes after a few minutes of thought.

Tom's place was a small 2 bedroom apartment with one shared bathroom between the bedrooms. There were doors that could be closed and locked on both sides. Well, Tom had been living alone for too long and was not careful about closing or locking doors when he showered, dressed, or used the bathroom.

The first time I popped into the bathroom and saw Tom in the act of drying off after his shower was an eye opener. There he is, standing nude just outside the shower drying his head with both hands up and the towel covering his face. He did not know I was there and I quickly backed out. However, I had seen his flaccid, uncircumcised penis hanging down to what seemed nearly to his knees.

I am no prude and I have experienced my share of cocks since giving away my virginity. In fact I have a younger brother, but I have never seen such a beautiful cock in all my life.

I had never crossed the racial line and I knew that my Dad would really be upset if he ever heard, but I knew I wanted to feel that fantastic cock inside me.

Tom showed me every aspect of respect and was not looking at me as a sexual object but simply as a friend who needed a place to stay. I needed to change that perspective.

I began to be a little more like Tom in my habits around the apartment like not closing or locking doors. I began leaving my bra off around the apartment when Tom was home. I began taking my time to dress in the morning and being sure that Tom had plenty of chances to see me in my brief sleepwear.

The Fourth of July celebration on the Washington Mall was coming up and Tom offered to take me. The Beach Boys and other groups would be on stage and then the fireworks at night were to be fantastic.

Early on the Fourth we took the Metro transit train to the Washington Mall. Tom had packed a cooler and we took a blanket to sit on.

The music was loud, the day was hot, the beer was cold, and the weed was relaxing – it also made me really horny.

When the sun went down we were lying on the blanket on the mall among thousands of people, enjoying the concert and waiting for the fireworks. To me, Tom was the only one there.

Tom put his hand lightly on my leg. (I had worn a sundress without a bra in anticipation of the hot sun.) I did nothing to deter him and he began tenderly stroking my leg above the knee. We were both feeling euphoric from the sun, the beer, and the pot and in fact I felt like I was in a trance.

His stroking was beginning to send shivers throughout my body. His long soft fingers felt so right on my skin.

I reached out with my hand and touched his chest. Nothing extreme, just reassuring him that it was okay to touch me.

Tom's hand began to slid up under my skirt and I continued to stroke his chest and play with his nipples letting him know that I was still good with what he was doing.

The fireworks started and I have never enjoyed a fireworks display more than I did that night. After the finale we simultaneously rolled toward each other and kissed. This was our first real kiss and I can still remember how velvety soft his lips were and his tongue felt so good as he teased my lips and we played tongue tag in our mouths.

While we were kissing he put his hand on my breast. I put both of my hands on his head to fully open my body to him and returned his kisses with a passion that I did not know was in me. We continued caressing each other blatantly and intimately as the other mall celebrants headed toward the transit entrance.

Tom's finger was in my pussy and my hand was inside his shorts on his cock when he said, "Let's take this home."

I looked around and the mall was nearly deserted and the clean-up crew was already picking up the litter. We had been necking and petting as thousands of people walked past us and I had not noticed anyone but Tom.

We held hands and exchanged kisses on the Metro and in the car to Tom's apartment.

As soon as we got inside his apartment, Tom put the cooler and blanket aside and took me in his arms. We kissed as if we could not get enough of each other, tongues and mouths exploring every little detail.

Tom took me by the hand and led me into his bedroom. While kissing me, he removed my dress. There I was, clad only in my panties which by this time were involuntarily soaked with my love fluids. He slid out of his clothes, pulled off my panties, laid me on the bed and began to worship me with his hands and his mouth. He drank my juices and chewed and sucked my clit until I thought I would burst. He caressed my sensitive breasts and played with my nipples which were standing out like pencil erasers at this point.

Then it was my turn to give his tremendous cock some attention. I rolled him over so I was on top and moved down to his knees where I proceeded to lick and caress my way up to his now very thick and erect cock. Tom was leaking pre-cum from the tip as I pulled back his sheath. I spread the tangy drops of moisture around his velvet head with my tongue. I did not know if I would be able to get his penis head in my mouth, but I knew I was going to try. I swirled my tongue over and around his cock head and was able, just barely, to get the head in my mouth. I sucked and swirled and he seemed to get even bigger.

He pulled me up and placed the tip of his cock right at the lips of my vagina. Thankfully I came to my senses at that moment and said, "Tom, I need to use the bathroom first." I stumbled through the bathroom to my bedroom and rummaged through my things until I found my diaphragm. I went into the bathroom, peed and put my diaphragm in place.

Tom was lying on his back. He had been watching me in the bathroom. He took me in his arms when I came back to the bed and began kissing me again. I put a pillow under my butt to give him better access to my pussy and he again placed his cock at my entrance after rubbing up and down my slit several times to coat his penis head with my juices.

The head seemed to just pop in and Tom, sensing that this might be my biggest cock ever, slowly fucked in and out. He went a little deeper into me with each tender thrust. It was obvious that he did not want to hurt me and wanted to allow time for my vagina to adjust to his size.

After what seemed like forever, he was fully inserted and began to move slowly in and out. He would pull back until he was almost all the way out and then push all the way back in.

I started to feel the beginning of my first orgasm and Tom must have sensed it coming as he began to move faster. I began moving to meet his thrusts and we could hear the squish of my vaginal liquids and the slap of flesh on flesh. I could feel his big ball sac slapping my ass just after the slap of our flesh as we came together.

Our rhythm increased and my orgasm got closer and closer. "I'm going to cum," I said in his ear. "Don't stop. FUCK ME TOM! HARDER, HARDER."

We came together. Me almost passing out and him shooting I don't know how many spurts of warm, thick cum deeper than I have ever had it before. I think he would have been in my uterus except for the diaphragm.

We lay joined together until he got soft and began slipping out. Because he was so long, I don't think it would have come out at all if we had not moved. We rested side by side, gently caressing each other and talking love talk until he began to get hard again. I helped him get hard with my mouth, tasting our combined juices, and once he was fully erect I straddled him and began lowering myself onto his manhood.

Even though I had been thoroughly stretched from our first time, I still had to go slow and work his cock into me carefully. Once I was fully seated we began to move together. We varied the rhythm and he varied the angle. Then he began fingering my clit and my body took over. I was out of control. I jerked back and forth as my second orgasm took over my body. I don't know if he came or not.

By then the sun, beer, pot, and sex overcame us and we slept cuddled together until mid-morning.

After going to the bathroom and cleaning up a bit we had some great morning sex.