Sally's First Black Ch. 02

Story Info
Still with the same guy, Sally plans an intense night of sex.
1.4k words
4.28
31.5k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the first part of this story, please do so before reading this one because I am not going to repeat all the background information that you need if you are going to fully enjoy knowing Sally. If you just want sex, this might be the story for you.


Basking in the memory of our fantastic Fourth of July fuck, I know that one day I want to experience Tom's fantastic cock fully natural with absolutely nothing between him and me.

I did not want to get pregnant, but if it happened I would deal with it. I would either become a mother, or I would not. I would deal with pregnancy if it occurred. I knew from reading that my least fertile period, but not necessarily my least horny, was just before the beginning of my period. It is not guaranteed, but when the uterus sheds its lining it is almost assured that insemination will not take place, or at least usually be washed away if it does take place.

I had two weeks to get ready for what I was anticipating to be my best sex ever.

I purchased a couple of bottles of Tom's favorite wine, obtained some really good grass from one of the neighbors, and I planned to cook Tom's favorite meal when the time was ripe.

I began running around the apartment in shorter, thinner T-shirts and always going commando. I wanted to always be ready for Tom and was not going to let myself go unnoticed. We had sex at least once, usually twice, each day, but I was setting the stage for something big. My pussy was stretched to the point where I no longer had any problem accepting his large, thick penis fully into my love canal.

When Tom came home from his afternoon gig on the appointed day, I was ready. Soft music was playing, the lights were low and I had lighted scented candles throughout the apartment. His favorite wine was ready to be served and I had a fresh tablecloth on the table. The comforter on the bed was turned back on fresh sheets, I was freshly bathed, legs and armpits shaved, pubes trimmed, and I was wearing Tom's favorite scent. Instead of one of my T-shirts, I was wearing a filmy, see-through shorty nightgown that I had picked up earlier in the week. It left nothing to the imagination.

Tom knew something special was happening the moment he walked through the door and he gave me a questioning look. "Tom, I want to make tonight extra special for us and show you how much I love being with you." He took me in his arms for a full body hug and we kissed.

"While you shower and change into something more comfortable, I will pour the wine and put dinner on the table."

After dinner, which was prepared perfectly, I led Tom to the living room where we enjoyed another glass or two of wine, toked some of the great weed I had gotten and touched each other freely.

Tom got up and began blowing out the candles around the room and said, while he took me by the hand, "Honey, I think we need to move to the bedroom."

I slowly stripped Tom of his clothing. First his shirt over his head, then I took the waist band of his basketball shorts and began to lower them. Just before I reach his knees his erect, thick, brown cock pops out and nearly hits me in the face. Sliding back the foreskin, I take his cock in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around and over its velvet head and enjoy the taste of the pre-cum seeping from its slit. I suck and slide up and down as I work as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. I would like to take in the whole thing, but I begin to gag. I try again, but there is no way I can get it all the way down. He is just too big.

Tom helps me to my feet and kicks off his shorts as he lays me across his bed with my feet still on the floor. He kneels between my legs, opens my labia lips with his fingers and gently licks with his long, wet tongue from my ass hole to the top of my slit. Somehow he avoids my clit and licks again, and again. My legs begin to twitch from the intense pleasure and then he finds my clit. He teases it with his tongue, pauses for a moment to go a bit lower to slurp up my love juice, and returns to my clit. Sucking on it and pulling it into his mouth. While he is sucking me, one of his hands is on a breast gently stroking and giving loving attention to my erect nipples. The fingers of his other hand are touching the area between my vagina and my butt hole. Then he gently massages my butt hole with a finger teasing at the opening.

We move fully onto the bed facing each other on our sides and he kisses me. His mouth and chin glisten with my love honey and as we kiss I can taste myself.

"Tom, I want you inside me,"

He places a pillow under my butt as I like it and moves into position between my legs. He raises my legs where my heels are on his shoulders and places the tip of his love tool at the entrance to my love channel.

He pushes in gently and my body opens up for him. Carefully sawing in and out until he is fully inserted. He pauses to give my body time to adjust to his size and we begin our rhythm of love together. I have never felt so full of him. I don't know if it's possible, but it feels like his cock has entered my uterus. Having him in me without a diaphragm is definitely more intense. I love how he feels inside me.

I can feel him swelling as he approaches his climax and I am coming along with him. Oh, this is wonderful. He goes rigid and I can feel his cock pulsing inside me as ribbons of his thick, white, hot cum fill my vagina. I have my orgasm as I feel him pulsing and I know that our abundant love juices are mixing deep inside me.

We rest for several minutes, joined at our sex. Tom is still semi-hard inside me. "I want to ride you." We roll over still maintaining our love connection. Still in contact, I re-position myself to where I am sitting on his cock and both of my feet are on the bed beside him. His hands stray to my breasts as I being to stroke his cock with my vagina. Up and down, I squeeze his cock with my inner muscles at the top and bottom of each stroke.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," He says. "You could do that to me forever."

After minutes of my fucking him, he says, "I want you from behind."

Reluctantly I break our connection and get on my knees with my head down on the pillow and my ass in the air. He returns his dick to my love tunnel and begins to pump. While he pumps, one of his hands is on my ass with a finger giving attention to my other hole. The pace increases and he is really slamming into me. I can hear the slap of flesh on flesh and his balls are hitting the back of my legs when I reach below to finger my clit and he pushes his thumb into my ass. He touches his cock with his thumb through my vaginal wall.

We both cum together and collapse, sweaty and sexually satisfied, on the bed.

We roll to a spoon position and, still joined, fall asleep.

Tom wanted to marry me, but while I loved having sex with him, I was not "in love" with him. In mid August I left and returned to my job in Florida as a prim and proper, maiden, elementary school teacher. I will never forget the great sex we had together.

I won't tell if you don't. This was based on a true experience as are all my Sally stories.