Sally's Motor Home Sexventure - Dale and George

Story Info
Sally meets Dale and George for sex while being watched.
1.7k words
4.31
18.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the campground about 10 AM and had a 3-4 hour trip ahead of us through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We were on our way to Cades Cove which had been an isolated valley in East Tennessee prior to the establishment of the park. We had a reservation for a site in the Cades Cove Campground. The sites were primitive, but showers and drinking water were available. We were self-contained in the motor home so a few days without electricity would not bother us to any great extent.

By 3 PM we were all set-up with a campfire prepared in our fire ring for the evening. We took a walk around the campground meeting people and enjoying ourselves. We held hands as we walked and slipped in a kiss once-in-a-while.

The site next to ours was occupied by two recent high school graduates, both just 18, who were taking a little break before going to college in the fall. They were in a little fold out camper and seemed like nice boys.

Dale, the white boy, was a big, husky boy who was headed for the University of Tennessee on a football scholarship. He was 6'4" tall and weighed close to 250 pounds.

George, on the other hand, was a small black boy who had run track and cross country in high school. He was 5'4" tall and weighed about 100 pounds soaking wet.

We invited them to join us around our campfire at dusk and promised them smores.

The evening was a success and we all had a good time telling stories and getting to know each other.

About 10 PM, I went inside to use the bathroom and the boys told tgg that they were thinking of driving to a town about 20 miles away to see if they could find some chicks to hook up with. They hadn't been with a girl for weeks and being around me had gotten their juices flowing.

Tgg told them about his problem with sex and told them that if they were interested and played their cards right, they might get lucky with me and wouldn't have to drive off into the night with no specific destination in mind.

In case you haven't been following my stories, let me tell you about myself. I am Sally. I am presently in my mid-60's, in good physical condition besides my wrinkles, have a high sex drive and until tgg's operation, have only had sex with tgg since we married 30 years ago. In my youth I separated sex from love. Sex is for enjoyment in the moment, love is forever. Tgg has my love, but can no longer give me sex and he says that I am too young to give it up. We have no secrets so he will either watch or I will tell him all about any adventure I have.

When I came back out, the atmosphere had changed. The boys began flirting with me like they would a girl their own age, but with respect. I had noticed earlier that they were enticed by the sway of my naked breasts under my thin T-shirt, but they had been sneaky glances as if they were afraid of being noticed. Now they were bolder and went out of their way to brush against me or touch me as they handed me a snack or a drink.

Tgg suggested a game of truth or dare in order to help get to know each other better. It started innocently enough, but soon became more sexual. We learned about each other's sexual interests and a few kisses and intimate touches were exchanged.

Tgg went inside to use the bathroom and I ask the boys if they would like to do anything they wanted with me for one night only. They jumped at the idea and when tgg came back, I asked him if he was okay with the idea. Tgg said if the boys wouldn't mind his presence, he would be fine with it.

I gave the boys a few ground rules - nothing cruel or painful and if they came, I wanted them to cum inside me, not on me. They ask for a clarification about inside me and I said anywhere inside me - mouth, vagina, or butt.

I asked for a few minutes to take a shower and gave myself an enema while I was in the shower.

I came back to the door naked and invited the boys and tgg inside. I told the boys to take a quick shower and then join me in bed.

Dale showered first. His circumcised cock was as thick as my wrist and about 6" long. George was built very differently. I was surprised when I saw his uncircumcised man stick. He was 10-12" long, but only as thick as my thumb. I have never had such a thin cock inside me. I wondered if I would even feel it.

The boys were very attentive as they explored my body. They started on my natural, heavy, full, sensitive breasts. It wasn't very long until my areolas crinkled and my nipples popped out like big erasers. My breasts hang a little lower than when I was younger, but they are still sensitive and attention to them gets my juices flowing.

While my breasts were being loved, I had a cock in each hand and couldn't help but notice the difference between the two.

George moved down to my pubes and Dale moved up to my mouth. Wow, that boy could kiss. Our tongues got into action. He nibbled on my lips and moved to the sensitive areas behind my ear and on my neck.

George was more tentative with my vagina. He took his time looking and probing among my folds with his fingers before applying his tongue. When he found my clit, an orgasm hit and I began to shake. My legs opened further and he began licking up the love honey I was producing.

He stopped for a moment and I felt what I thought was a finger sliding into my vagina, but it kept going and going and going. He slowly slid his entire 12" into me. His hairy pubes met my trimmed pubes and he was fully inserted. He slid back out until only the tip separated my vaginal lips and then he slowly slid all the way back in.

George did the slow fuck over and over again.

I have never had a feeling like this before and I could feel another orgasm beginning to build. He continued his slow fucking and when my orgasm hit he was fully inserted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him inside me as my orgasm ran its course.

I relaxed my legs and he began to stroke into me harder and faster. The slippery piston felt so good!

"FUCK ME GEORGE! FUCK ME! DON"T STOP."

He kept going until he came deep inside me a few minutes later.

His cum was so deep that even when he withdrew his flaccid cock, none came out of me.

I took his cock in my hand and led him to my mouth where I proceeded to clean our combined juices off him.

My legs were spread and Dale moved between them. He put a pillow under my butt to raise me up a bit and began working his tool into my slippery hole. Dale felt good in a totally different way. He stretched my vagina wide, but didn't go nearly as deep. I rose to meet him as he thrust into me and we established a give and take rhythm that I had not experienced with George. We must have gone like that for five minutes before he exploded into me.

We rolled over together and, still joined, and moved around a bit so that Dale's legs were off the bed and his feet on the floor. I was lying on top of him, resting on his chest. Dale's cock was a little softer, but still acted as a plug to keep all that cum from both boys inside me.

George moved around behind me and placed his now rigid cock on top of Dale's at the opening to my vagina. He started pushing and was able to slide into me while Dale's cock was still there. As George stroked in and out of me, Dale began to grow again. The boys began to move together. George's cock pushed against Dale's so that as they stroked in and out of me, Dale's cock brushed against my G-spot both going in and going out. It wasn't long until I had what seemed like a continuous orgasm.

"YES! YES! YES!" I was shaking like a leaf from the continuous pleasure and then they both began spurting cum into me. Spurt after spurt. So much cum.

They slowly pulled out - George and then Dale. Tgg put a towel under me to catch the cum that flowed out of me.

The boys lay down on either side of me, caressing and kissing me as we slowly recovered.

I reached out with my hands to check their status and both boys were hard again.

George lay on his back and ask if he could use my ass. I backed up to him, settled my ass on his long, slender cock and he slid into me like a finger - only deeper. I bounced up and down on him until Dale stood in front of me and positioned his cock at my love opening. I lay back on George and Dale filled my vagina again.

George wasn't moving, but Dale was and every time he slid in or out, he was stimulating George through that thin membrane between my vagina and my bowel.

Dale moved faster and harder until he came inside me again. His ejaculation triggered George and he exploded in my bowels.

None of us moved for a few minutes. I could feel the changes inside me as the boys began to soften and shrink. Eventually we separated and tgg was there again with the towel to catch the cum.

He boys kissed me and we all decided to take the 5 mile hike to Abram's Falls together in the morning.

After my shower, I climbed into bed with tgg and thanked him for a memorable evening.

I told him I loved him and gave him a loving kiss before dropping off into an exhausted, deep sleep.