Sally's Motor Home Sexventure - Gary

Story Info
Sally meets a modern day gold miner and has sex.
1.4k words
4.26
17.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we cruised up I-75, I looked at the Georgia Attractions book we picked up at the Georgia Welcome Station.

I asked tgg if he would mind taking a brief detour to Dahlonega to pan for gold and gem stones. He said it sounded like fun and I began calling campgrounds to reserve a site.

I was able to get us a spot at the Etowah River Campground. We checked in, found our site, and immediately departed for the Crisson Gold Mine in Dahlonega where we would learn how to pan for gold and gems. I couldn't resist buying a gold pan before we headed back to the campground with a grocery trip to the Gold Mine Wal-Mart on the way.

I headed for the shower while tgg set-up the camper on our site.

When I came back, tgg was deep in conversation with a guy from a nearby campsite. Gary was 45 and had lost his wife to illness a few years ago. Gary was a schoolteacher and he was spending the summer panning for gold on the creek branches feeding into the river. He left every morning in his canoe with his pan. He had already found enough gold to pay his expenses for the summer and was having fun.

Gary was 5'4", stocky, but in good shape. He had a beard and his hair had not been cut for several months so he looked like a typical miner from the 1800's - right down to the soft brim felt hat he wore. He stayed at the campground rather than camping in the wild because he liked having a hot shower each night and having flush toilets.

Tgg invited Gary to have dinner with us and already had it on the stove and in the oven of the motor home.

We shared a meal and beer, and got to know each other.

Gary offered to take us panning with him tomorrow and we took him up on it.

I whipped up a big batch of pancakes and sausage links for breakfast. We took the leftovers with us for lunch. Sausage wrapped in a cold pancake tastes pretty good when you're hungry.

When we reached the creek shelf that Gary was working, tgg took a pan and said he was going to find his own shelf farther up the creek.

I was having trouble getting the hang of swirling the pan so Gary worked with me hand over hand. Gary stood behind me as we worked and because of our size difference, he had to look under my arm to see how we were doing.

I guess my unfettered breast brushing his face and arm got to him because I began to feel a hard lump in his jean shorts pushing against the back of my thigh.

For those who may not know me, I am Sally. I'm in my mid-60's, 5'9" tall, in good physical condition, and have full, heavy, sensitive, natural breasts. I go bra-less whenever possible and, shortly after I became sexually active, learned to separate sex from love.

I love my husband, tgg, but because of his operation for prostate cancer, we can no longer have sex like we did before. Therefore, we have an understanding and I can have sex when I want as long as he can watch or I tell him about my experience.

Gary and I sat on the bank with our feet in the water while we put the gold flakes we had collected into the little bottle he carried with him. Gary's erection had escaped his boxers and was sticking out the bottom of his shorts and my nipples were showing proudly through the thin fabric of my T-shirt.

I squeezed Gary's cock and said, "Are you interested in fucking an old woman?"

"I don't think of you as old, but what about your husband?"

"He will understand and even congratulate you if you do a good job."

I pulled off my T-shirt, laid it on the grass and lay down on it on my back. I unfastened my shorts and lifted my hips as I slid my shorts and panties off.

Gary was naked by the time I had my shorts off and was on his knees between my open legs. He looked at me and stroked my breasts and nipples before sucking them. Then he stroked my neatly trimmed bush and explored my vagina with his fingers. He slid two fingers and then three into my well lubricated love hole and I arched up to push him deeper into me.

His circumcised cock with its velvet head was thick and hard as I touched it . A few drops of liquid emerged from the slit and I spread them around the helmet with my finger.

"I might not last long as I haven't been with a woman since my wife got sick three years ago."

"That's okay, just let yourself go and cum inside me."

He slid his cock up and down my slit to get the head slick and slowly began working it into me. A little bit in and all the way out until only the head penetrated my vaginal lips. He had to work it in inch by inch and paused between thrusts to give me time to adjust to his girth.

Tgg walked up as Gary was fully inserted and we were fully engaged. Gary stopped thrusting and started to pull out when he saw tgg, but then tgg said, "Keep going, don't let me disturb you. You both look like you are enjoying yourselves."

The disturbance was enough to delay Gary's climax, but not enough to make him lose his erection. At my urging, we got back in the love rhythm with tgg watching us from a log across the clearing. Gary was able to last for about 10 minutes, his ejaculation delayed by tgg's presence. When he came, he shot his first ejaculation in three years deep into my vagina.

I held him inside me as his cock slowly softened and slid out of me. As his cock came out, his copious cum began seeping out of me.

Tgg applauded us and I squatted in the creek to rinse off our combined love juices.

When I came out of the creek, tgg and Gary were talking about him joining us for dinner again tonight.

Tgg told Gary about his prostate operation and thanked him for being there for me.

We canoed back to the campground and tgg started dinner while Gary and I headed for the showers.

After dinner, tgg suggested to Gary and me that we go into the camper for awhile. He said he would go for a walk and then wait outside until we were finished.

Gary held my hand as we walked to the camper and kissed my hand as he helped me up the step. Inside, we hugged and kissed. Gary's beard tickled as we snuggled. We helped each other disrobe and crawled onto the bed together. I was on my back and Gary was exploring my body with his fingers, hands, mouth and tongue.

My nipples were rigid and popped up like large erasers centered in my crinkled areolas. He teased and nibbled on my nipples before sucking as much of my breast as he could into his mouth. He licked around my areolas and kissed his way down to my closely trimmed pubes.

He positioned himself between my legs and began exploring the creases and folds of my vagina with his tongue. He sucked and nibbled on my folds and stuck his hard tongue into my vagina as far as he could reach. When I heard him slurp up my juices, I knew my love honey was flowing freely.

I pulled him up for a sloppy kiss, tasted myself on his lips, and directed his cock into my vagina. He slipped in much easier than he had this afternoon and he was soon fully inserted in my love opening.

We began moving together in a sensual dance of love.

We changed positions and I mounted him so he would have full access to my freely moving breasts. I think he enjoyed touching me as I enjoyed being touched.

Gary said he was getting close and ask if we could rollover again. Without losing contact, he got on his knees and began pumping into me harder and faster. I could feel him beginning to swell. When he exploded into me with his warm, creamy cum, I came with him. I wrapped my legs around him to savor the feeling of his cum inside me and the fullness of my vagina.

We kissed and caressed each other gently for about 15 minutes. Gary got dressed and I pulled on a T-shirt before we went outside to join tgg by the fire.