Sally's Motor Home Sexventure - Tom

Story Info
Sally meets a young man in the men's shower.
1.4k words
4.36
29.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tgg and I decided to rent a small motor home for two weeks and explore the Smokey Mountains on our own and at our own pace. We decided to travel light since most commercial campgrounds had laundry facilities. I took some sleeveless shell type pull-over tops, several pair of shorts, a sundress and a nice dress in case we chose to go out on the town someplace along the way. I took a bra, but I knew that Tgg would encourage me to go bra-less most of the time, and I prefer to let the girls have their freedom.

I am Sally, I am in my mid-60's and am in pretty good shape. I work out nearly every day, watch my diet, and swim whenever I can. My breasts are sensitive, heavy and full. They hang a little lower than they did 20 years ago, but I still get plenty of second looks even with my wrinkles.

Tgg and I have been married for 30 years and, until recently, he has been my only sex partner during those years. A few years ago Tgg was operated on for prostate cancer and hasn't been able to take care of my physical needs. We have talked and he insists that mid-60's is too young to give up sex. He has encouraged me to satisfy my needs, but to either allow him to watch or at least tell him about the experience afterward - we decided there could be no sex secrets between us.

When I was young and first becoming sexually active, I learned to separate the sex act from love. Tgg has my love, but only vicarious sex. I have always enjoyed the feel of a bareback cock in me and the feeling of cum coating the inside of my vagina. Because of my age, I no longer have to be concerned about birth control.

We packed up and started up I-75 from our home in Florida.

Our first night we stopped at a nice little campground in Georgia with both tents and campers. We got all set up and decided to use the campground facilities for our showers - more hot water and all that.

We walked over, the men's facility was empty, but there was a line outside the women's. Tgg took his shower and when he came out he said, "Sally, there are no men around. Why don't you shower over here rather than wait in line?"

I took him up on it and after my shower I was sitting on my towel on a bench beside the shower grooming my pubes with that little razor comb I have that leaves my bush about 1/8" long. I was spread wide open, concentrating on what I was doing when a 19 year old man walked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I in the wrong area?"

I brought my legs together and sat up straight. "No, there was a line next door and no one here, so I just came in. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"I just wanted to take a shower; I can come back when you are finished. Wow, you are one beautiful woman."

"Thank you, but I am old enough to be your grandmother. Go ahead and take your shower, I will just finish up here and be on my way."

As he dropped his shorts and his semi-erect circumcised cock dropped out, he said, "Don't hurry on my behalf, in fact I'd like to talk with you some more after my shower, so please don't go."

I had my towel wrapped around me and my shower things in a bag when he came out of the shower to dry off.

Tom was on leave from the Marines and was taking a tent camping trip on his own. He wasn't sure where he was going.

Tom invited me to see his tent and of course I accepted. He had a carpet outside his little two man tent. I took off my shoes, left my bath bag with my dirty clothes outside and crawled into his tent. I didn't think about the fact that I was flashing my naked vagina at him. He crawled in after me - he had opened up his sleeping bag as a cushion on the floor of the tent and it was quite cozy in there.

He told me again that I was beautiful and leaned in to give me a kiss. His shorts were tented with a wet spot from pre-cum and my towel fell off, totally exposing my naked body.

Before I could do or say anything, he kissed me again and his hands went to my breasts. My nipples popped up like little acorns and my areolas crinkled up. My vagina lips flowered and I started to drip love honey.

I lay down on my back and Tom moved over me. He kissed me again and slid his cock up and down my slit to get it wet. Without a word spoken, he positioned his cock at my love tunnel entrance and gently worked his way in until he was fully inserted. He just paused there until I began clutching and releasing his cock with my vaginal muscles. After about a minute of my clutching and releasing, he began to move in and out of me and we got in a rhythm. It was dark outside, but the tent was moving with our exertions and I know that anyone walking past would know exactly what was happening inside. I really enjoyed having a cock inside me again and I gave as much as I received. I felt his balls bouncing against my ass and could hear the slap-slap as we came together. The squish of my fluids as he moved inside me seemed louder than usual within the confines of the tent.

When I felt him begin to swell, I said, "Tom, fill me up. I want you to cum inside me."

Tom exploded inside me and brought my orgasm right along with him. I wrapped my legs around him, pulled him close, and held him inside me.

When we finally broke apart and his flaccid cock slid out of me, we lay together side by side and Tom gently caressed my breasts,

"Tom, thank you for making an old woman feel young again. You felt so good inside me."

"You sure don't make love like an old woman and I'm not done yet if you are up to another round."

Without waiting for an answer, he began kissing me again, teasing my lips and tongue. I kissed back and his hands began to roam.

When Tom's finger found my clit, my legs moved apart on their own and I opened myself fully to his attention. I found his cock with my hand and he was no longer flaccid. It made me feel good inside that I could still have that effect on a 19 year old man.

There wasn't enough headroom in the tent for me to ride him upright, but I mounted him and lay on his chest as we began to move our bodies together in the rhythm of love.

With his cum and my love honey, there was an abundance of lubrication and every thrust resulted in an audible squish. I wasn't anyplace near orgasm, just enjoying the ride, when Tom rolled us over, still joined, got on his knees, and increased the pace and intensity.

I could feel an orgasm beginning to build and I said, "Ohhhh yes. Don't stop."

Tom increased his thrusting another notch and I went with him. He flooded me again with his warm cum and I held him close. As he became flaccid, we cuddled.

Finally I told him I had to go. He ask if we could do it again and I said, "Not tonight," which left a return engagement open just in case.

On my hands and knees, breasts hanging and vagina leaking, I opened the tent flap and stuck my head out to look. No one was around, so I crawled out, dragging my towel, put my shoes on, wrapped my towel around me, picked up my shower bag, kissed Tom again, and headed back to the showers.

This time I used the women's side. After I was as clean as I could get, I headed back to our camper and Tgg.

Tgg woke up when I crawled into bed with him and said, "Quite a long shower."

"Go back to sleep, I'll tell you all about it in the morning."

As we drove out of the campground in the morning, everything was quiet at Tom's site. I related last night's sexventure to Tgg as we drove up the highway.