Sally's Reprogramming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stood and leaned forward, her calfs held together between his knees. He slowly licked up her vertebrae, and his hands slid under her belly and gently supported her drooping breasts. His thumbs sought and found her hard nipples. He gently rolled them in his fingers. Burying his face in the thick blonde hair at Sally's neck,

Frank slowly slipped his cock between her legs, holding them together with his knees. He fucked her legs, letting the top of his cock brush her hot clit. Sally's moaning got louder, and she began to thrust her ass back into him. Her step-father held her young firm body with his elbows on her hips as his hands continued to massage those firm breasts. His lips found an ear lobe and suckedn it gently, careful to avoid pulling on her dangling earring. His cock continued its slow humping on her clit. Her dripping juices provided enough oil to make it pleasurable for both.

Sally's movements became more frenzied, and with a jerk she pulled her waist free. She spread her legs and yelled, "fuck me dammit!" Frank pressed the head of his cock on her wet slit and thrust into her smooth opening with a steady stroke. When he was well started, Sally thrust back onto him hard, and began fucking wildly. Frank straightened up behind her and grasped her hips. Pulling her onto him, he set the pace. Sally was soon coming wildly again, her spasming cunt gasping at his hard cock.

Sally soon relaxed, passively accepting her step-father's rhythmic thrusts into her young pussy. She put her head down on her pillow, her hips rolling forward, lifting her pussy up for even better access to Franks' increasingly hard thrusts. Frank looked down at this hot eighteen year old body, trying to believe that he wasn't dreaming that his forty five year old cock was really thrusting into her tight pussy. Her ass padded his every thrust and his balls smacked into her legs. Frank's hands massaged and memorized the smooth young flesh on her hips as he stroked. He didn't want it to end.

He looked around the room, still decorated with stuffed animals and teen idol posters. He was fucking her in her teenage bedroom. Hell, she was still in high-school. He snatched a teddy bear off the bed and stroked it down her back and over her ass. Sally moaned in pleasure. This was incredible, for both of them.

Frank looked down at the woman he was fucking, knowing that this was real, knowing she would never be a "girl" again, and he felt his balls tighten against him. Feeling his cock tighten up with the familiar preliminaries, Frank tossed the teddy bear aside and pulled out of her tight pussy. He slid his cock along the crack of her ass, and shot an incredible orgasm, the cum arching over her back and splattering in her honey brown hair. Each stroke caused an intense pleasure of contraction, shooting a line of white cum on her tanned back, her beautiful blonde hair made even more lovely with his white spunk. He yelled his pleasure into the air.

Frank rolled onto the bed next to his step-daughter/lover. "Ah, I haven't made love like that in a decade. You make me feel your age." He held her close, rubbing his hands in the cum on her back and smearing it all over. She kissed him, and they laid back on the bed.

"Frank? Daddy? Can I ask you something?"

"Oh, yes. Anything you want."

"Can we take those speakers off my bed now? They've been keeping me awake since you put them in weeks ago."

12