Sally's Rubber Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
The Meeting.
1.8k words
4.57
43.3k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrTrusty
MrTrusty
18 Followers

I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to get another chapter out. The story was just not going further along than a chapter, no matter what I did. Let's see what happens to Sally this time, shall we my friends? ;)

Chapter 3

The Meeting.

Cumming and cumming and cumming...the dream continued.

"Ungh, what happened?" Sally thought to herself "And why can't I move?!"

Just then she started to fall forward, taking the step she had been about to take before she passed out.

Catching herself before she fell down, Sally, always aware of having to be somewhere, checked her watch.

"Damn! It'll be close, but I think I'll make the meeting just on time" Sally thought as she continued on her way, not in the least worried about what had happened not a minute ago.

The dildo that had brought her such pleasure from the trot down was no longer present, and the immense pressure on her ass was gone also, but she still had a pussy and asshole wedgy, both of which continued their assault on their respective body parts as she hailed a cab in front of her apartment complex.

"Fifty-Eighth and Third" she told the cabbie, not even bothering to look at him. "Make it quick and I'll give you a ten dollar tip" she said as she held up the money to make sure he saw the incentive. After all, Sally knew what it took to make a man do what she wanted.

As an affirmation of her skills, the cabbie, having not broken any laws or killed anyone while getting there, made it to The Office just a few minutes earlier than she had planned.

"Perfect" Sally thought as she handed the cabbie his reward, holding it just out of reach of the cabbie to make him have to work a little bit to get it.

Entering the building, Sally put on her business face; a flirty little smile for the men who were in positions above her, a sober face for her "peers", and a grim face with a glimmer of anger for those peons too low to make a difference in her life.

"Sally! Hey Sally!" Racheal yelled out, waving her arm in the air to make sure Sally saw her.

Weaving in and out of the mass of people on their way to their offices or meetings, Racheal made her way to Sally.

Racheal moved with grace, having taken ballet lessons since she was a girl. Even after she stopped taking the lessons, the 5'6" red headed beauty still kept her body in good shape. One of the reasons her C cup tits were still as perky as when she was younger.

"Slow down, slow down, what's the rush?" Racheal asked as she drew up along side Sally and continued along at Sally's pace.

"I just don't want to be late for the meeting" Sally said as she slowed her pace a little, making sure the perky red head had to walk just a little faster than her normal pace.

Moving a little closer to Sally, Racheal leaned in and whispered into her ear "I heard they are going to talk about one of the projects!" On a normal day, in a normal state of mind, Sally would have just accepted her friends whisper as just that, but today was not normal.

Sally's juices were still flowing from the constant friction of the rubber suit sliding and rubbing across her pussy, and the movement over her asshole was generating a pleasure she had a difficult time ignoring.

Add to all of this the constant pressure and motion of the rubber suit over almost her entire body, and she was at a heightened state of arousal.

So when Racheal leaned in to give her friend a confidential bit of information and inadvertently came a little too close, Sally got shivers all along her body from the breath of warm moist air that flowed across, and into, her ear.

The shivers flowed from her scalp, down her neck, over her shoulders, and seemed to stop right at her tits.

Specifically, her nipples. Her nipples instantly got hard, and threatened to make even the rubber suit give away the tell tale sign of her excitement.

What's worse, after trying to calm herself, Sally could still feel her nipples at full attention, and it felt as though there was a light suction against them.

Sally thought it might just be from her walking, and the suit just dry rubbing against them, but after concentrating on them for a bit, she could definitely feel what seemed to be a light suction on her nipples, keeping them rock hard, even pressed against the suit as they were.

The sucking was a little distracting, but not so bad as to prevent her from doing her work, and only gave her more of a desire to get home as soon as possible, and get the damned suit off.

Letting the comment slide, Sally went and sat at her designated seat in the meeting room.

Looking around at all of the faces "Boss, peon, peon, boss, peer, peer" Sally thought as she classified all the people in the room according to her internal hierarchy, she saw Bob up the table from her.

Continuing to look at him, she waited until he turned his head to look in her direction, and gave him her biggest smile, and made sure he saw flaming desire in her eyes.

Not that there was any, but she made sure Bob saw some. Bob turned a redder shade of red, and Sally knew she had him.

"All that work, finally coming to fruition" she thought.

"Ladies and Gentlemen? Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please? Thank you. It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you, a man I'm sure you are all very eager to meet. Without further ado, I present the Vice President of Advanced Engineering at The Company, Steve!" said Ted or Fred or...whatever...peon, as he introduced The Man.

Everyone at The Company used first names. It was a little strange to Sally that everyone used her first name when talking to her, like they knew her or something, but she finally stopped getting the creeps when the creeps used her name.

Steve strode to the podium at the head of the table, cleared his throat and said "Holy Shit!".

No, that is not what Steve said. Steve said he was glad to receive such a warm welcome from everyone as they clapped. Well, everyone except Sally. Because Sally was the one who said "Holy Shit!" under her breath.

Just as Steve took the podium, Sally's nipples got caught in a fucking vacuum cleaner set at maximum. Or that's what it felt like to Sally.

Her nipples were being sucked on with such force, she could have sworn she felt a little milk squirt out of them and run down her breasts!

The intense suction stopped when everyone stopped clapping and Steve started his prepared remarks for the meeting, but Sally could still feel a suction on her nipples.

It wasn't a steady suction either. It was like someone was actually sucking on her tit!

Suck, release, suck, release....it was a slow rhythm, and Sally was almost to the point of ignoring it and listening to Steve's speech, when someone grabbed her tit.

"Who the Fuck!" Sally thought as she turned to her left to see who was grabbing her tit, only to see that there was no one there, and yet the squeezing of her tit continued.

"..someone came up with the name Nayru for the suit, and it seemed to stick, no pun intended" said Steve, as he continued his remarks.

At this point in his speech, the glass doors all around the conference room swung shut, and the protective screens were lowered, to prevent any, shall we say, uninvited visitors, from listening in on the secret details.

"This suit will revolutionize combat as we know it today" Steve said as he continued his speech in the sealed room.

Sally only half heard Steve's speech, what with her tit being mauled and sucked by something unseen.

Both of Sally's nipples were now being sucked on, and what's worse, not at the same rhythm as each other! It was driving her crazy! Suck release, suck suck release suck release release..over and over her nipples were being sucked on.

Someone grabbed Sally's right tit and started squeezing it in his hand. She turned to her right, and found that the same person squeezing her left tit was doing it to both of her tits now..NO ONE!

" You see, the nanoblots in the rubber create a mesh network all throughout the rubber substructure that uses the technology from RFID to power squeeze suck suck squeeze release suck squeeze"

Sally loved her tits being played with, almost as much as she liked having her pussy fucked, so when she felt what seemed like tongues start to lick her nipples, and with the constant squeezing of her tits and the suction also on her nipples, Sally was having a hard time concentrating on anything, let alone Steve's speech.

"The heat from the excess energy is used to make the rubber warm and pliable, enabling it to be moved by the micro motors into...".

"Oh my God I think I'm going to cum!"

The constant manipulation of her tits was driving Sally closer and closer to an orgasm. She was trying to control her breathing and relax, but the constant irregular licking of her nipples in conjunction with the sucking on them, was pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm. In the meeting room. With The Man, and all of the senior managers of The Company.

"We created a test run of 3 suits, and have already used two of them in short trials, with the third in a protracted experiment. Let me tell you, these things will make us all millionaires! YES!!!" Sally screamed as everyone stood up and cheered their good fortune, and Sally started to relax after cumming.

The mauling and sucking and licking were all gone, leaving behind a faint pleasant throb on Sally's tits, allowing her to finally relax and concentrate on Steve's speech.

"I would just like to remind you all of the secrecy agreement you all signed when coming to work for The Company, and that failure to adhere to it's strict terms can lead to, well, let's not discuss that today..let's all just realize that we are working on a gold mine, and the cost of betrayal is high."

As the people started to make their way out of the meeting, Racheal leaned over to Sally and asked "Are you okay?! You look kind of flushed, and that yell was, well, very....umm..how to say?... Enthusiastic!"

Sally waved off Racheal's concern "It's nothing. I was just very excited to hear about the nano thingys and the rubber substructation stuff" she said as she got to her wobbly feet.

"Why do I feel so tall and wobbly?" Sally thought to herself as she stood up to go back to her office, followed by Racheal for some reason.

MrTrusty
MrTrusty
18 Followers