Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 07

Story Info
Sally has a really bad day.
5.7k words
4.44
44.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,209 Followers

November 1981

Sally Johnson paced the floor at the massive old funeral home where in a few hours her stepfather, Ted Bissett, would be eulogized before being buried at the huge cemetery nearby.

Sally was waiting for Ted's best friend Matt to arrive with something that might make the day go a little better. The previous days had been emotionally draining for the young blonde, who had had to take responsibility for making the arrangements for Ted's funeral since her mother had completely fallen apart upon hearing the news of her husband's death.

Forgotten was the anger and suspicion her mother had had of Ted in the days prior to his sudden death, and she had - typically - crawled into a gin bottle to pity her loss.

That's where Sally wanted to go as well, but she knew she had maintain at least until her sister Sylvia returned home from her college in the East. Even though she was two years younger than Sally, Sylvia had emerged as the only one of the three Johnson women with any real sense of responsibility. Ever since Ted had caught them engaging in an illicit act and had used that knowledge to blackmail Sally into becoming his slut, the two sisters had taken markedly different paths in their lives.

Sylvia had arrived the previous afternoon to take over matters, and Sally had immediately sought out Matt to make a deal for a nice-sized bindle of cocaine, which had become her drug of choice. Ted had introduced Sally to coke not quite three years previously, and it had gradually come to play an ever-bigger role in her life.

She was lost in reverie when she felt Matt's arms enfold her from behind. She turned and kissed him with a warmth she didn't entirely feel. She knew what lay ahead, what Matt would want in exchange for the coke, especially considering she didn't have near enough cash on hand to pay for what she needed.

But Sally had grown accustomed to being used as barter for goods and services, and, to be honest, she felt like she could use a good fucking right about then. She hadn't had any sex since the previous Saturday, a little over three days ago, when Ted had visited her right before his fatal car crash. For Sally, that was a long time to go without sex. And there were worse things than sex with Matt, who was tall and handsome with a long ponytail that gave him a certain flair.

Still, she was looking forward to regaining a measure of control over her life, now that Ted was gone. She still had to make a decision about her budding pregnancy, if in fact that's what it was, and she was pretty sure it was. But she was nonetheless feeling positive about her life for the first time in a long time.

"Hey baby," Matt said, unctuously. His groin was tightening at the thought of getting his dick wet at Sally's expense, and he knew just what he wanted. He had availed himself of all of Sally's holes a number of times, both with Ted and on his own, and he knew what a hot number she was. But first, there was business to conduct, so he and Sally walked quickly down to the basement of the rambling old mortuary and slipped into the men's room, where Matt locked the door.

"You have it?" Sally asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Of course," Matt answered. "For you, my dear, anything is possible ... for the right price."

"This is all I could scrape up," Sally said, handing him a wad of cash. Matt counted it, and looked disapprovingly at Sally.

"You're a little short, honey," Matt said. "But that's OK. I can get the payment other ways. C'mon. let's get high."

Sally opened the bindle, took her little coke spoon out of her purse, stuck it in the package and shoveled a heaping pile up one nostril, then the other. She tilted her head back to make sure the crystalline powder made a quick, successful trip into her system. Then she took two more just to make sure she was good and high. Matt also took out some of his own stash and took a couple of spoonfuls. When he'd finished, he fished a letter out of his jacket pocket. Again, it was business before pleasure.

"Here. I've been instructed by Ted's will to give this to you," Matt said.

Sally opened the letter, which was in Ted's handwriting, and read it over, and as she did her face flushed and her eyes narrowed.

"That sorry bastard," she spat. "I hope he rots in hell where he belongs."

The letter had been dated from February of that year and gave her precise instructions as to her duties in the event of his death. Far from being free of his control, Sally was told that Matt now had possession of the damning photos, the ones Ted had taken of her and Sylvia over three years ago, and others of more recent vintage that showed Sally involved in all kinds of debauchery. She was to do Matt's bidding in the same way she had done Ted's, and her first order of business was to use her hot body as payment for debts Ted had left behind when he'd died.

When she had read the letter and returned it to the envelope, she looked up at Matt with watery eyes and a pleading look.

"Please? Can't you let me go?" she begged.

"I'm sorry, Sally, but I gave Ted my word that I would take care of you if he died," Matt said, not unsympathetically. "I'll be nice, but he left owing me and a lot of other people a considerable amount of money. He didn't have much left for those debts when he died. You're about the only asset he has."

Sally looked at the floor in defeat. Her insides were churning with a combination of excitement from the effects of the cocaine and despair over this new turn of events. Would she ever be free of Ted's malevolence?

"Come over here," Matt whispered. Sally complied and they embraced. Sally wept on his shoulder for just a second, then she sighed heavily and steeled herself for whatever lay ahead. It was how she had gotten through the previous three-plus years, and she would have to continue to maintain that resolve indefinitely.

And, besides, there was something she needed to take care of, something hard that was pressing into her stomach as she held onto Matt.

"I don't have time to fuck you properly," Matt said, as Sally squeezed his rapidly-growing cock through his slacks. "We both have business to attend to in two different places. But I will take one of your first-class blowjobs to get me through the day. You know, a blow for the blow."

Sally nodded her head and dropped to her knees. She unzipped Matt's slacks and fished out his already-throbbing boner. She flicked a dollop of pre-cum away from the tip then ran her tongue all the way down the shaft. She inhaled the strong manly aroma emanating from his crotch, held his dick high and lashed the underside of his cock, concentrating on the prominent ridge that ran the length of his considerable shaft. She ran her lips and tongue all over his throbbing hard cock, and he groaned as she licked forcefully around the sensitive area just under the crown.

When she had his cock liberally coated with a slick combination of spittle and pre-cum, Sally opened her mouth wide and fed the head past her lips. She hummed with satisfaction as slowly swallowed his length past her gullet and into her throat. She didn't stop until she felt his wiry pubic bush tickle her nose. Then she backed away and began to bob her mouth back and forth on the purple cock. She sucked him deep for several strokes, backed away and sucked his length all the way out. She stuffed him back all the way in again then pulled him out and sawed his cock between her lips. Over and over, she repeated the process, bringing Matt close to orgasm before squeezing him at the base to stem the flow of cum that threatened to boil over.

Still holding him tightly, Sally licked and sucked each of his low-hanging balls into her mouth, then pulled them both in at the same time, being careful not to cause him any pain. Sally felt a feeling of exhiliaration as she worked Matt's cock and balls in her mouth. This was always the one time when she felt most in control of a man, the one time when she had the upper hand, and she always took her time to make sure that whoever received one of her blowjobs would never forget it.

"G-g-god, you have one hot mouth," Matt gasped as he entwined his fingers in Sally's short blonde locks and began to exert a measure of control over the situation. He drove his cock deep in Sally's throat, as sloppy sucking and licking sounds filled the small bathroom. He could feel a hard, ragged cum load building in his groin, and he fucked Sally's face with purpose. At one point he pulled his cock completely out of her mouth and rubbed the leaking head all over her lips and tongue, and Sally laughed languidly before returning Matt's cock to her mouth.

Matt would have been content to go on all day like this, but he knew he couldn't. He didn't have the time, and he was having a hard time holding back the flood of cum that was rising to the boiling point. Taking Sally's head with both hands, he drove his cock at a furious pace as deep as he could push it for maybe a dozen thrusts, then he felt his balls churn and he fired a succession of hot, creamy cumshots into her throat.

Sally felt Matt's cock balloon and felt - and tasted - the hot jets of cum as they splashed down her throat. She swallowed continously, as she'd been taught long ago, and milked every drop from Matt's throbbing cock. With her hand, she squeezed the base of his cock one last time to make sure she had every bit of him drained, then she pulled him out with a plopping sound. She looked up at Matt with a wry grin, opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue to show him the last remnants of his load, then made a show of swallowing his last drops.

"Good to the last drop, don'tcha think?" Sally said, as she got up off her knees.

"Amen to that," Matt said, and he shivered slightly as he kissed her lips and tasted his cum in her mouth.

Finally pulling away, Matt looked down at Sally for just a moment then slid his limp cock back into his slacks.

"Look, you have to see someone on the third floor," Matt said. "Go to the funeral director's office and walk on in. The man you need to see will be there waiting for you. I'll run interference with Sylvia and your mom. OK.? I'll call you in a day or so and maybe we can go out."

"Sure," Sally said, a bit puzzled at what lay ahead. But she shrugged her shoulders and they took off up the stairs and then in separate directions.

Robert Vazarian was seated behind the large desk in the funeral director's large, richly-appointed office studying the contents of a file folder he'd been handed earlier that morning by a friend of the late Ted Bissett. Robert had been Ted's attorney, and he had rung up a sizable tab handling Ted's various legal matters. Ted always seemed to be needing his help with some real estate transaction or another, and he had also been both the initiator and recipient of several lawsuits concerning those affairs.

Just then he heard a knock on the door, which opened to admit a very pretty young woman of about average height with short blonde hair. He felt his insides lurch as he realized that the photos he'd been perusing in the folder didn't do the woman justice. She was dressed in a knee-length black dress with three-quarter sleeves that fit snugly on what was a very shapely body. The neckline plunged enough to reveal just the hint of cleavage of what were a juicy looking pair of breasts, and the skirt failed to hide a perfectly-proportioned butt.

Sally entered the office and introduced herself, and Robert introduced himself as Ted's attorney. In a moment, Sally sized up the man seated at the desk, and as she did a slight shudder passed through her body. He wasn't the funeral director, whom she had met a couple of days previously. No, this man was something else entirely. He was on the smallish side, with a dusky complexion and dark hair that was slicked back off his forehead. He was dressed in what Sally's practiced eye saw was an expensive Italian suit in the $1,000 range.

But what arrested Sally's attention were the man's eyes. She had always heard lawyers referred to as sharks, and the description fit this man, for he had the deadest, coldest eyes she'd ever seen. When Sally had been about 9, she had gone with her father to the pier in Santa Monica to buy fresh fish, and while they were there, someone had brought in a 12-foot shark that had been hung from the scales. Sally had gotten right up close to the fish and looked it in the eye. And that's what Robert's eyes looked like. They were dead black orbs that told her wordlessly that here was a man not to be trifled with.

Robert smiled mirthlessly and beckoned for Sally to stand over by the desk. He did not offer her a seat.

"Your late stepfather was a most litigious individual," Robert said. "And then the drunken fool dies owing me a considerable sum of money which his so-called estate can in no way cover. I was almost prepared to just write it off, but then someone gave me some information and showed me a way I could recoup my losses in a most satisfactory way."

Sally shuddered for real as the implication of his words sank in. It was clear that the lawyer's distaste for Ted matched her own. The difference was he was in a position to do something about it - at her expense.

"I think maybe we can work out some sort of, ah, arrangement," Robert continued, beckoning Sally to come stand closer to where he sat. "I've heard you're the best fuck in Southern California. I intend to find out if that's the case."

As he spoke he ran his hands up Sally's legs, up under her skirt and back to her panty-clad butt. Sally closed her eyes and let the man's touch stoke the fire that had been burning in her belly from the moment her first hit of cocaine had gone to work. Robert's fingers brushed over her mound, then snuck between her legs over the soaking-wet gusset of her panties. She gasped slightly as his fingers slid inside the leg of her underwear and found her bald, naked sex. He ran his fingers through the bubbling brew in her cunt, pausing to linger at her swollen clit.

Abruptly, Robert removed his fingers and passed them under his nose, almost like he was savoring the cork from an expensive bottle of wine that had just been opened. Then he ordered Sally to climb up on the desk facing him. As she did, she instinctively leaned back, lifted her feet up onto the desk and spread her legs. The action caused her skirt to ride up her legs to her waist, revealing her black bikinis with the large wet spot at the crotch. She had long ago given up wearing pantyhose, preferring thigh-highs or garters and stockings, or, as in the case today, simply leaving her shapely legs bare. She looked down between her legs at Robert with lust-lidded eyes, her distaste for the man overcome by her need to get fucked.

Robert leaned forward and pulled the crotch of Sally's panties away from her pussy. His eyes were on fire as he drank in the sight of her clean-shaven cunt and the juicy lips that were already twitching in anticipation. Without so much as a word, he stood up, unzipped his slacks and pulled out his rock-hard cock. Sally looked down between her legs to get a quick measure of the dick that would soon be sliding into her. It was quite a bit smaller than what she liked, but it was a decent length for a man of Robert's size and fairly meaty. It would do.

To indicate her arousal, Sally reached down and spread open her pussy lips to give Robert a more inviting target. He just grunted and slid his cock right on in to the hilt in one smooth motion. And now the cool lawyerly facade began to crack as he quickly got into a ferocious rutting motion. He'd been suppressing a hard-on all morning, from the moment Matt had delivered the folder that contained a sampling of photos showing Sally's sexual talents.

Sally lay back on the desk and let Robert do the work. She rolled her hips to make sure every bit of his cock hit all of her hot spots. It wasn't easy, but Robert helped out by seeming to hit her clit with every inward stroke. She could feel her orgasm starting to build. It had taken awhile, but she was starting up the orgasm mountain that would help get her through the next few hours.

But Robert wasn't having any of that. Sally's pussy was about the juiciest and most talented he'd come across in quite some time, and he had no intention of wasting time trying to get her to cum. He grabbed her by the hips and began to pile-drive his cock furiously back and forth in Sally's soupy cunt. He picked up her legs by the ankles and folded her almost in half as he fucked like an animal, growling and snarling as he pounded away at her throbbing box.

Almost without warning, Robert felt his long-suppressed orgasm explode from his balls. He thrust forward as far as he could go and emptied himself deep in Sally's womb, basting her walls with a succession of superhot cumshots. He kept thrusting forward as each burst fired from the end of his cock, until he was completely sated. Then he abruptly pulled his cock out of her cunt, wiped the remnants of cum on Sally's thigh and quickly replaced her panties over her pussy, the better to hold his cum inside of her through the rapidly-approaching service. Robert stuffed his cock back in his slacks, sat back down and motioned for Sally to leave, telling her he would call to set up another appointment.

Sally was beyond frustrated; she was furious that Robert had brought her so close without letting her get her own climax. But as she looked in his eyes, she saw the shark's look return and thought better of making any comment. So she quietly climbed off the desk, smoothed her skirt and tried to recompose herself as best she could. She desperately wanted to find a ladies room and finish what Robert had started, but as she descended the stairs, she saw Sylvia motioning for her to hurry into the chapel, that the service was about to start.

Sylvia was no fool. She could see it in her sister's eyes, could smell it all around her. Her eyes narrowed in anger at the thought of what Sally must have been doing upstairs. When they all got back to their mother's house, she intended to give Sally a big piece of her mind for abandoning their mother at this time.

All through the half-hour long service, Sally could feel Robert's semen oozing from her pussy and soaking her panties even further. She was thankful she had worn a black dress, which might better hide the wet spot she knew was going to be there when she stood up. Her groin was growling in utter need as a rent-a-preacher delivered a boring generic sermon and several of Ted's friends stood up to give unconvincing testimony about what a great guy Ted had been. As she sat stiffly in the front row of the small chapel, Sally could feel the leering stares from Ted's friends, almost all of whom had fucked her at least once, some many times.

After the service, the family was escorted to a waiting automobile for the short trip to the cemetery, so Sally had no opportunity to relieve the sexual tension that was driving her crazy, and she sat itchily through the brief graveside service. When it was all over and the crowd had begun to disperse, Sally hugged her sister and her mother and was prepared to head back to the funeral home to retrieve her car for the trip to the house, where a large lunch awaited.

But she was intercepted by Thomas McDonald, the funeral director, who asked her to step to the side for a moment, that he had some important business to discuss with her. Sally shrugged her shoulders quizzically and sent Sylvia and her mother on off, telling them she'd be along shortly.

"Miss Johnson, I hate to bring up this matter at this time," Thomas said when he had escorted Sally to the front passener seat of the hearse. "But the check you wrote for this event bounced. I'm sure you didn't mean to write a bad check, but I would be well within my rights to prosecute you, since it is quite a large sum of money."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,209 Followers
12