Sally's Story

Story Info
Sally is tied and abused by her Master.
2k words
3.67
91.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

It was mid-afternoon. My Master had left me tied while he went out ... I had been left sitting in a big wooden "farmhouse" chair wearing just a corset and stockings, heavily blindfolded, with my arms pulled round the back of the chair and tied. My legs had been pulled up and hung over each arm of the chair ... and my ankles tied by a strap under the chair. In that position, my cunt was exposed and open for his pleasure ... and my mouth was, as always, available for his use. When he came back, he said nothing for a long time. I knew I must not speak unless he spoke to me. I could just hear him moving about. Later, when I saw the film that he had made, I understood what he had been doing.

I had had several drinks earlier and was now more than ready to go to the loo ... I really needed a good pee. Then I realized that Master was ready to use me ... I could hear him now ... standing close to me. He started to play with my pussy ... sliding just one finger in my tight little hole to make sure that I was wet and ready for him. All he did, still with no word, was to keep playing with my pussy and pressing my belly ... putting pressure on my bladder ... he knew I wanted to pee.

"Your belly must be full, my dirty slut ... maybe you will want to pee soon?"

At last I could speak:

"Yes, Master – your dirty slut really wants to pee now ... if it pleases you, Master!"

Master just kept playing with my pussy and pressing my belly ... even harder now ... I realized now that he had planned all this ... maybe he wanted to watch me pee ... he had enjoyed that before.

"Master, I beg you ... please let your slut pee ... your cum-loving slut will do anything you want to show you your slut's gratitude!"

I felt him climbing onto the chair ... and then he put his dick in my willing mouth. I sucked hard thinking this would earn me a pee. but then he pulled out and got down for a minute or two ... so that he could press my belly again ... before climbing back up onto the chair and pushing his bulging dick into my mouth again. I responded immediately ... licking his shaft and sucking his wonderful cock enthusiastically ... then he started fucking my mouth hard for a few strokes ... and then allowing me to suck him again.

Then he got down again and started to use the dildo on my cunt ... and by this time i was in real pain and begging to be allowed to pee. At this point he lifted my bottom and slid something cold under me ... I realized later that it was a bedpan. He told me that I still had to wait. I know now this was because he wanted to film me peeing close up ... he needed to position his camera closer.

"OK, my dirty slut! You can pee now ... if you must .... but just remember what you promised ... .... anything that I want!"

I started to pee immediately ... my pee gushing into the bedpan ... soaking my buttocks .... such sweet relief!

Once I'd done that, my Master removed the pan and started to fuck me with the dildo again. First he fucked my cunt ... then when he realized that I was almost ready to cum ... he stopped fucking my cunt and again climbed up and started fucking my mouth again ... and I couldn't stop myself from sucking him as hard as I could ... even though I knew he was using me like a cheap whore.

Then he got down and worked my cunt with the dildo again ... then climbed back up on the chair when I was almost ready to cum. Finally my Master pumped a huge load into my mouth. I knew that I must not swallow without his permission... his cum was precious ... I was gagging on his cum as each spurt shot into my mouth. Then he told me to expel his cum slowly from between my lips ... I was sure that he was filming me now. I duly did so ... pushing it out slowly ... so that it ran down my chin ... and then some dripped down into the top of my corset.

But my Master wasn't finished with me yet ... he spread my legs again and started pushing two dildos into me ... one deep into my cunt ... stretching my tiny hole ... and another in my arse ... Master applying that one a little more gently ... I guessed that he had plans to use that hole again later. This time he didn't tease me ... and it wasn't long before I finally climaxed .... and started to fall asleep .... humiliated and totally exhausted.

Then my Master said I'd better clean up. He untied my arms and legs and dragged me along to the shower room ... I could hardly walk after being tied for so long. I could tell where i was because of the cold tiles. He told me to kneel there ... still blindfolded ... and then I felt another splash of his cum ... this time in my hair. Then he left me to get cleaned up.

When I emerged from the bedroom ... dressed again in clean stockings and a fresh corset ... as Master's rules demanded ... Master was working on his PC. I guessed that he had taken more pics and/or video of our earlier session. He looked pleased ... I guessed that the new images had satisfied him ... for now. Master told me to dress ready for the club ... we usually visited it at least once every weekend ... sometimes just watching others ... but sometimes Master would allow others to use me for his pleasure.

When we got to the club, Master left me for a few minutes with some friends ... whilst he bought us some drinks. Then we ambled around ... we watched one of our sub friends as she was tied to the whipping bench ... she was a regular ... then her Master applied the first few strokes with a cane... before handing over, as usual, to another Dom. I hoped that Master wouldn't offer me there for punishment ... surely I didn't deserve that after pleasing him earlier? But Master didn't seem to have that in mind. We wandered through some of the other rooms ... watching one sub enjoying herself with a variety of dildos ... in front of a large group who were offering their encouragement ... some of the dildos being applied by other regulars.

Then we stood by the bar chatting for a while until the movie started on the big screen ... a "special" was showing tonight. I didn't pay much attention at first ... and then I recognized the corset ... my corset ... and realized that it was me who was tied and blindfolded in the wooden chair ... just a few hours ago. Some of our friends were way ahead of me ... Master must have told them ... they were laughing and joking about me ... sitting there and tied and blindfolded with my legs spread and pussy wide open ... as the camera moved around the chair and zoomed in on my exposed pussy. I knew now why Master had been moving around so much when he came back into the room. The crowd watching the film loved that and really teased me ... and I could see some people were pointing me out to others in the audience.

In the next scene, my Master appeared next to me ... sliding one finger into my cunt without obstructing the camera ... obviously all planned carefully. Then the camera zoomed in again ... and I realized that Master must have had a friend operating the camera.


I watched the movie feeling very embarrassed as Master tried to make me pee ... and the crowd just laughed as I begged him to let me do so. Then I saw the "cameraman" for the first time ...he was climbing up onto the chair ... and putting his swollen dick into my willing mouth ... I was immediately sucking him as hard as I could ... all the time thinking it was my Master.

Then the "cameraman" got down and went out of shot ... presumably to go back to the camera ... whilst my Master started working on my belly again. Then my Master climbed up on the chair and put his dick into my mouth ... I carried on sucking hard ... not realizing that this was a different cock in my desire to please ... and have that long-awaited pee. My Master was clearly enjoying himself ... one minute having me lick him ... then fucking my mouth hard.

Then my Master got down again ... and started using the dildo on my dripping cunt. Master then went out of shot whilst the camera zoomed in again on my dripping cunt. Then my Master appeared again ... and slid the bedpan under my buttocks ... and told me to wait. They must have moved the camera ... to get the perfect shot of me peeing ... which they duly did ... my pee gushing into the bedpan ... as I sighed with relief. The club crowd was really enjoying this ... I was feeling totally humiliated now.

In the next scene, my Master removed the pan and started to fuck me with the dildo again. First he started fucking my cunt ... then when he saw that I was almost ready to cum ... he stopped. I then saw the "cameraman" climb up and start fucking my mouth again ... although I hadn't realized at the time that it wasn't my Master.

Then the cameraman got down and Master worked my cunt with the dildo again ... they had clearly worked it out so that I wouldn't realize there were two of them using me ... and sharing camera duties. Then my Master climbed back up on the chair when I was almost ready to cum. Finally my Master came in my mouth. He told me not to swallow ... his cum was precious. Then I watched a close-up of me expelling his cum slowly from between my lips ... as instructed ... letting it out slowly ... so that it ran down my chin ... and then dripped down into the top of my corset. I was even more humiliated as the crowd watching made raucous comments about "super slut" etc.!

In the next scene, Master spread my legs again and started pushing two dildos into me ... deep into my cunt ... stretching my tiny hole ... and another in my arse ... Master applying that one a little more gently. As I watched, I guessed again that he had plans to use that hole again later ... after we got back from the club. I continued watching as I finally climaxed .... and very obviously started to fall asleep.

In the final scene, Master untied my arms and legs and dragged me along to the shower room ... still blindfolded. He made me kneel there. Then the cameraman appeared again .... wanking his swollen cock until his cum splattered on my face and into my hair ... although I had still thought it was my Master.

That was the end of the "special" movie. The crowd in the club clapped ... my Master looked proud ... I felt humiliated but happy to have served my Master and his friend so well. The guy standing next to me said:

"Hello dirty slut! I think I owe you a drink ... since you gave me so much pleasure!"

====================================

Any constructive comments would be most welcome – particularly from UK-based submissive females!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers