Sally's Turn to be the Toy

Story Info
Sally is the prize in this game.
4.3k words
4.39
165.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read My Wife's Boy Toy you will understand where this story is coming from. Sally and I like to play little games and up until a few weeks ago they had stayed in our home between us. She was the one who crossed the line and I told her that her day was coming. Unexpectedly she had replied, "I had hoped you would feel that way."

So, the game was on. I did not want her to expect it and wanted her to think I had changed my mind. We had played the tie each other up game several times and I'm sure she was expecting to be teased by my friends at anytime. I waited. I waited for two long months before I had my plan in place and now I was ready to spring it on her.

She was going to be shocked because the rules of my game were going to change our marriage forever.

It was a Saturday and I had been teasing her all day long by giving her kisses on the neck and ears and walking up behind her to paw at her beautiful body. Sally is 5'10" tall with beautiful brunette curls that extend half way down her back. Her measurements are 35-23-34. Her breasts are slightly more than a handful and her nipples set up pert and hard most of the time. She stays in great shape and guys are always peeking looks at her when their wives are not looking. She is 34 years old and just gets sexier each and every year. She enjoys dressing sexy when we go out with short skirts that accentuate her dancer legs. She likes wearing high heels because they also make her legs look fabulous.

Right after dinner I suggested to her that I wanted to tease her. This always meant we wanted to play with the restraints on the poles in the family room. It was 6:30 and I had some friends coming at 7pm.

She went in to freshen up and came back out completely naked with the exception of a pair of white high heels then stood between the poles. It was now 6:50pm. I tied her to the poles then blindfolded her. I told her, "I bought something new for us to play with."

She said sexily, "Great what is it?"

I kissed her on the mouth then said, "Open your mouth." She opened her mouth and I put the ball gag in her mouth.

She mumbled something. I said, "Honey tonight I have some friends coming over and you are going to be our toy."

She stood still but I knew she was getting excited at the thought because her nipples puckered up to hard little nips. I ran my hand down to her smoothly shaven pussy and slide a finger into her. Her pussy was already wet from the anticipation of our little game.

The doorbell rang. I whispered to her as I withdrew my finger from her pussy, "Let the games begin!"

I went to the door but before I went around the corner I stopped to look at her. My god she looked sexy!

I opened the door and there was Tom, Brian and Ed. Tom and Brian were guys that I had worked with for over six years and Ed had been my best man at our wedding. Ed and I had known each other since college. He had always had a thing for Sally and he always enjoyed flirting with her. I knew when I asked him about joining this little game that he would jump at the chance to see Sally naked and to touch her body.

I shook everyone's hand and greeted them as they entered the house. I knew what Sally was feeling. I knew her heart was racing and her mind was reeling at all of the things that were going to happen to her. After all only a few short months ago I was in her place.

I said, "Come on in to the family room guys."

We turned the corner and all three of their eyes bugged out and their jaws dropped at the sight of my beautiful wife tied, blindfolded and gagged while completely naked.

Tom whistled and Ed said, "Holy Shit!"

Sally squirmed slightly knowing that there were guys there ogling her naked body. It is an intense and very vulnerable feeling. We all walked up to her and the guys walked around her like she was a new car they were checking out.

Brian said, "Wow Sam you are one lucky son of a bitch."

I said, "Go ahead guys you can touch!"

They all three stuck out their hands and touched and caressed various parts of her body. They were trading places as one would hold her tits, one her ass and one her hips and legs. Sally was squirming again as I'm sure she was at a heightened state of anticipation and excitement.

I then said, "Ok guys the preview is over it is time to start playing cards."

I pulled a table to the center of the room right in front of Sally. We all sat down and the guys were having a hard time taking their eyes off her. I looked at her and her nipples were puckered up hard and tight. I glanced at her pussy and her lips were glistening with her juices.

I said, "Ok guys your attention for just a moment. Here are the rules of the game. We will play five card draw and the winner of the hand gets to tell the loser what he wants to see done to Sally. There are some toys that Sally and I use on the table over there and you can use any of them that you want. The only other rule is you can do nothing that would hurt her.

Ed then said, "We can do anything to her?"

I replied, "Anything."

Sally was squirming now and I knew why. In her game with me she would not allow any fucking. I was not drawing that line and I'm sure she caught that. She wanted to be fucked by another guy and in the past in our fantasy play she wanted me to be like a complete stranger fucking her. She liked being blindfolded so she could imagine whoever she wanted fucking her. Tonight her fantasy was going to come true.

I asked, "Any questions?"

Brian asked, "I want to be sure I understand that anything goes?"

I nodded my head, "Anything as long as it doesn't hurt her too bad. She likes a little light spanking and a little leather stroking her cute ass. But, Not hard!

The guys all nodded their understanding of the rules.

I shuffled the cards and dealt them out. We each took some more cards then I said, "Turn them over."

Everyone anxiously looked over the cards to see who won and who lost. I had won the first hand and Tom had lost. I looked at him and said, "I want you to spank her tight little ass for one minute."

Tom got up from the table and went behind Sally. He said, "Damn she does have a great little ass." He pulled his hand back as Sally tensed up waiting for the fist swat. He very lightly smacked her ass and she jumped just a little.

I jumped in, "Come on you can do it a little harder than that you want to be sure she feels it."

He pulled back again and Sally again tensed for the swat. "Smack" her ass popped as he laid his hand on her. Sally moaned through her gag. He looked at me and asked, "Too hard?"

I replied, "No that was perfect."

He pulled back and "Smack" as his hand landed on her other cheek. He grinned as he pulled back and popped her cheek again. He said, "Damn I love the way her tight ass bounces when your hand hits it."

I looked at Sally and she now had her juices trickling down her inner thigh. Tom got in about three more swats before I called time. He walked back to the table and sat down.

I passed the cards to Ed and he dealt them out this time.

This time Brian won the hand and Ed lost. Ed said, "I think the loser of the hand is actually the winner. What do you want me to do to her now."

Brian glanced over to the table. "I want you to suck her nipples for 45 seconds then place those nipple clips on her."

Ed nearly leaped to the table and grabbed the clips. He walked to Sally and slowly bent down to her breasts. He sucked one of her hard nips into his mouth and sucked and licked it. He moved to the other nipple and did the same. Brian then said, "Time for the clips." Ed opened the clips and simultaneously placed a clip on each nipple. Sally moaned through her gag and was squirming again.

Ed looked at me, "Does that hurt her?"

I replied, "Yah a little but believe me she loves it."

Ed sat back down and we dealt the cards again

I won the next hand and Ed again lost. I was wondering if he was now losing on purpose.

I looked at him and said, "See that egg shaped thing on the table with the remote control and wires? I want you to insert that in her pussy and then adjust the remote they way you want it."

Ed nearly fell out of his chair getting to it. He walked to Sally and bent down in front of her. "Damn guys her pussy is soaking wet." He placed the egg at her pussy and slowly slid it in. He then stood up and adjusted the remote to low setting. Sally immediately jerked as the vibrations took over her body. Ed was smiling like a kid on Christmas Morning. He turned the volume up some more. Sally was now writhing against the restraints and moaning. Ed sat down at the table and turned it up some more. Sally was now really pulling at the restraints.

I said, "Ok, leave that on and adjust it once in awhile and we will go to the next hand.

Playing with the remote kept him busy and he actually won the next hand. I had lost that hand. He said, "Use that thing on her as he was pointing at the butt plug."

I got up, grabbed it then walked to my wife squirming like a cat on a hot tin roof. I bent down behind her and spread her cheeks. She tensed up knowing what was coming. I put some lube on it then slowly inserted it into her ass. I then turned it on. Her knees buckled slightly when I turned it on.

Ed turned up the egg and Sally convulsed and trembled. She groaned into her gag as she was having a very intense orgasm.

Tom said, "Shit man she's cumming!"

I went back to the table and sat down as Sally was slowly coming down from her orgasm. I nudged Ed and motioned for him to turn up the egg. He turned the knob a little higher and Sally was screaming into her gag as she jerked and pulled against the restraints in another intense orgasm. My cock was rock hard as I'm sure everyone's was. It was so erotic watching this beautiful helpless woman having multiple orgasms right in front of us.

We dealt the next hand. I won this hand and Brian lost. I looked at him and said; "See the stool over there. It is built just for this. I want you to pull it in front of her. Take the gag out of her mouth then take your cock out and insert it in her mouth."

Brian looked dumbfounded, "You want your wife to suck my dick?"

I nodded, "Yes. That is what I'm saying."

He stood up and went to the stool. He placed it in front of Sally then got on it. He knelt down to remove her gag. She did not say a word just moved her jaw to relax it. Brian stood up and unzipped his pants. We all got up to get a better view. He unbuckled his pants then pulled his hard cock out and laid it against Sally's lips. Sally immediately opened her mouth and Brian leaned forward. He stood still and Sally took over wrapping her luscious red lips around his cock. She was bobbing her head back and forth on his dick. She then leaned forward and took as much as she could into her mouth. Brian grabbed her brown curly locks on the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. Sally was moaning and groaning on his cock as Brian continued to move her head back and forth on his cock. He pushed his hips forward and pulled her head to him. That caused her to gag slightly. He had nearly put his entire dick down her throat. She kept on sucking and fucking him with her mouth.

Brian soon moaned and said, "Hang on honey I'm cumming." He then let her head back slightly and shot his load into Sally's waiting mouth. You could she her gulping down his sperm and some of it ran down her chin as he was unloading a huge load into her. He finally quit cumming and let go of her head. Sally though kept his cock in her mouth and continued to suck him clean. She finally pulled back and let Brian's dick fall out of her mouth.

I grabbed a towel and wiped her chin saying, "Honey you spilt a little on your chin."

We all sat back down at the table for the next hand. Brian won the hand and Tom lost the hand. Brian said, "I want you to lick her smooth little pussy while the egg is inside her."

Tom got up and moved the stool to the side. He got down on his knees in front of Sally. Ed was ready with the remote. Tom leaned to her and stuck his face into her wet pussy. You could hear his tongue as it lapped at the juices overflowing from her. Ed cranked up the egg!

"OHHHH FUUUUCK!" Sally screamed!

I moved around again to get a better look at my workmate licking my wife's pussy. I felt like my cock was going to bust out of my jeans. Ed was cranking the egg knob up and down and Tom was now sucking on her clit. He would pull back and let his tongue flick it then back to sucking.

Sally was in a constant state of moaning and groaning at this point. She still had the butt plug in her ass vibrating away also. She began to tremble and shake. She threw her head back and a long, "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned from her and she then violently jerked as she was racked by another orgasm.

I was unaware of the fact that I had began to rub my cock through my jeans. I looked over at Brian and he was stroking his cock that he had never put away from his blowjob.

I reached up and jerked the nipple clips off her and she screamed, "OH FUCK!" then climaxed again onto Tom's face.

Tom came up off the floor and his face was coated with Sally's juices. I handed him a towel so he could dry off his face. He looked at me and said, "Damn she has a sweet pussy!"

Sally was now nearly hanging from her arms in the restraints as she was glowing in the orgasms that had racked her body.

We all sat down at the table for another hand.

I won this hand and Ed lost it.

I looked at him and said, "Take the egg out of her pussy." He reached over to her and pulled it from her. I then said, "Untie her legs." Ed went down on a knee to untie her ankles. "I want you to pull her legs around your waist and fuck her wet pussy."

Ed shocked, "Really?"

I replied, "Really!"

Ed unfastened his pants and let his cock out. Ed was well endowed to say the least. I knew this from playing sports with him in school. I knew Sally would really enjoy his cock filling her pussy.

Ed let his pans fall to his ankles then reached for Sally's long legs to wrap them around his waist. He pulled them up and she did the rest. She locked her ankles on his back. Ed grabbed his cock and guided it into my wife's pussy. All of us were up to watch.

She was so wet you could hear his cock as it squished into her pussy. She let herself down on his cock and grabbed hold of the restraints as she pulled herself up and down on his cock. Ed was swaying into her as she fucked his big dick. The sight of his cock in her pussy mesmerized me.

Sally was moaning, "Oh, Oh, Oh," with each thrust onto him. Ed was enjoying finally realizing a fantasy of his I'm sure by fucking Sally.

Ed was beginning to groan and I reached up behind Sally and pulled the butt plug from her ass. There was a pop as it came out and she screamed, "OH FUUUCCCK! I'm CUUUUUMMMMMING!"

She began violently pulling Ed into her with her legs as she threw her head back and another orgasm pulsed through her beautiful body.

Ed could hold back no longer as I knew her pussy was clamped down on his cock and massaging it. Ed's knees buckled slightly and Sally held him up with her legs so she could keep his cock inside her. Ed's body was shaking as he pulsed load after load into my wife's pussy.

Sally let her legs unfold from around Ed. Ed's cock slid from her pussy and was glistening with their combined juices.

Sally's whole body was glistening as she was getting a workout from my friends. She hung from the restraints limply.

I said, "Guys everyone has got to cum in my wife except for Brian. I suggest that he loses the next hand."

Tom and Ed agreed, "I said, "Brian she is yours. Do what you want."

Brian walked behind her. Then back around to the front of her. He reached out and pinched her swollen sore nipples and she yelped slightly. His cock was making the front of his pants tent out as he was pondering how he wanted to cum in my wife.

He reached for the stool and stood on it. He pulled his cock from his pants and placed it at Sally's lips.

Sally opened her mouth. Brian inserted his cock and she wrapped her lips around it.

I reached for the egg. I inserted it into her sloppy pussy and hit the button to turn it on.

She moaned, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" onto Brian's dick.

She started to suck and lick his cock as I increased the speed of the vibrator.

Brian also grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. Sally was moaning so I turned up the egg another notch. She pushed Brian's cock to the back of her throat as her lips were resting against his pubic bone.

I watched as her neck and throat muscles were flexing milking Brian's cock.

Brian put his hands on both sides of her head and pushed further into her. His cock had completely disappeared into her mouth.

Brian groaned and shot a load directly down her throat. He pulsed and shook as her throat was still milking his cock. This time not a drop escaped, as I doubt any of it ever got into her mouth.

Ed and Tom were not done with her yet. Ed walked behind her as she was milking the last of the cum from Brian's cock. He reached around her and filled his hands with her tits. He pinched the nipples and this caused Sally to groan on Brian's cock.

Ed dropped his pants again as Brian's cock slipped out of her mouth. Ed grabbed her hips and bent her over as far as she could go with her hands tied. He reached around and pulled the egg from her pussy. He then grabbed his cock and guided it toward her pussy. He slid it into her pussy and began fucking her from behind. He was pumping her so hard that each time his crotch came into contact with her ass there was a slapping noise.

Tom got up on the stool and pulled his cock out of his pants. He laid it on her lips where her mouth was open from panting at Ed's assault on her pussy. She opened wider and he slid it in her mouth. She immediately locked her lips around it. Tom grabbed the back of her head and again began fucking her mouth. She was being pulled every which way as Ed slammed into her pussy and Tom was pulling her head onto his cock.

My cock was ready to explode in my jeans at the sight in front of me. Her nipples were hard as she sucked Tom's cock down her throat. I have never seen her take my cock as deep into her throat as she was taking them tonight. I could again see her throat pulsing and massaging the head of the cock buried there.

Ed moaned and pushed deep into her as he again shot a load into her pussy.

Tom threw his head back and groaned, "OOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS!"

He filled her throat again with cum.

Ed pulled out of her pussy as his flaccid cock was dripping with their combined juices. Tom's soft cock came out of her mouth and it to was glistening with her saliva all over it.

They both tucked their cocks back into their pants.

Sally was now hanging by the restraints around her wrists. Her legs had given out. She had cum running down both her thighs and her hair was now a mess as it had been grabbed so many times tonight.

I looked at the guys and said, "Damn Boys was that a good time or what?"

Ed replied first, "Buddy she is as good a fuck as I would ever have imagined."

Tom said, "You are a lucky man. She sucks cock like I have never had mine sucked before."

Brian asked, "How did you ever talk her into this?"

I said, "She did not know it was going to happen. We usually play this game alone. I told you about what she did to me with her friends. It was simply her turn."

Ed said, "I would like to be invited back if you decide to play again with friends."

We all laughed.

I said, "Guys you better go if you do not want her to know who you are. I think from the looks of it she has had enough."

The guys took turns going up to her and kissing her on the cheek and thanked her for the most exciting night of their lives.

12