Salma in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth returned to my cock now, and she began to work the length of it into her throat. Soon enough, her nose was pressing against my balls as my cock head bumped the back of her throat. She started to bob her head up and down on my cock, and, having swallowed the strawberry, I returned my mouth to her clit. The effect on her was immediate and her hips reflexively forced her crotch down on my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it there, using my tongue to keep it stimulated.

She began to climb toward another orgasm, grinding her pussy against my face and sucking on my cock so hard it was almost painful. Within a few minutes, her cunt was once again dripping a steady stream of moisture and I knew she only had another few minutes before she came. Now she gripped my cock in her hand and began to jerk me off, keeping her mouth positioned over the head and using her tongue to soak it with spit. My cock began spurting into her mouth and at the same time she began to buck her hips against my face as her own orgasm hit her. I didn't have much left to shoot, but the sensations of an orgasm were still there. Whatever cum was left in my balls shot into her mouth while she rode my face as if she were on a horse, moving about wildly but not letting her pussy escape the lashing of my tongue on her clit. Her juices were pouring across my face and neck and she was moaning loudly. It was five minutes before she finally ceased her movements and collapsed on the grass beside.

It was about fifteen minutes before I felt strong enough to lift my head and look at her. Salma was sprawled on her back with her limbs spread out and her chest was barely moving. I thought perhaps she was asleep but when I leaned over and looked in her eyes, they were wide open, staring at the moon above us. I kissed her lightly on the lips and her arms came around me to pull me close. We lay like that for some time, kissing and holding each other.

It had been about 3 hours since we first left the restaurant back in Beverly Hills and I was starving. She seemed to have the same thought and suggested we go back into the house. We gathered the items scattered in our vicinity and moved inside. My back was smeared from the grass and Salma had bits of grass in her hair as well.

She suggested a shower and I quickly agreed. I followed her upstairs to a large bedroom, and through it to a bathroom. She grabbed some towels while I ran the water and in a few minutes we were under the water, spreading lather over each other. We didn't really have much contact except for that, although as she stood with her head thrown back letting water pour through her hair and down her back, I couldn't resist giving her a peck on the lips, which turned into a very wet French kiss. When we broke apart, she turned off the water and we toweled off.

We dried each other off, but stayed nude as we made our way back down to the kitchen. Salma put together a small platter of fruit and cheese, while I sat and enjoyed the movements of her naked figure. We brought the food up to her bedroom and sat on the bed, eating by the light of about a dozen candles. When we finished, she carried the tray to the floor near the bedroom door and climbed back onto the bed.

She lay back on the pillows and looked directly into my eyes. Her gaze was almost hypnotic and I couldn't tear my gaze away. I leaned over to kiss her, and she accepted my advances with a sigh of pleasure. Her lips nibbled at my ear lobe and I heard her voice whisper in my ear.

"We've had a good time tonight, Henry, but now I need you to make love to me."

I began to kiss my way down her neck, feeling her tremble with desire as I did so. I let my lips wander slowly across her shoulders and down to her tits. I flicked her nipples with my tongue and sucked them until she moaned for me to kiss her. Our tongues danced together, flowing from her mouth to mine and back again. I continued exploring her body with my tongue, licking down one leg and kissing the tip of each toe before switching legs and working my way back up in reverse order. I gently rolled her over and kissed the back of her neck and her upper back before letting my lips roam down her spine.

I licked the cheeks of her ass and continued on to her upper thigh. Again I kissed down one leg, pausing to kiss and lick the sensitive area behind her knee. When I reached her ankles I switched legs again and worked my way back up to her ass.

She was breathing on short quick gasps as I rolled her onto her back. I kissed her lower belly and ran a finger along the outer rim of her cunt. She shook when I did this and I felt the familiar flow of juice from her eager pussy. I let my tongue wiggle inside her navel as I pumped a finger into her slick hole and she began to moan.

I was erect by now and my cock poked into her legs as I moved up between her thighs. Her cunt accepted me easily and I slowly slid the full length of my dick inside her. I began to pump her now, as slowly as I could. The interior walls of her pussy clung to my shaft as I moved in and out. It was difficult to resist the urge to quicken my face, but I wanted to make this memorable for both of us.

For the next ten minutes, I continued to slowly fuck her, until she began to move as well, trying to find the same rhythm as me. She was moaning steadily now and I could feel the juice dripping from her cunt. Her motion changed and she began grinding herself against my crotch each time my cock drove into her. Her face and chest began to shine with sweat and her outstretched arms were twisted in the sheets. I stroked deep into her again and stayed there, meeting the grinding motion of her hips. I withdrew and again plunged balls deep inside.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming as well and allowed myself to increase the tempo slightly. Every third or fourth stroke, I paused when I reached maximum depth and we would grind against each other. Salma was beyond words now, making whimpering sounds deep in her chest. The next time I paused to grind myself against her, the dam broke and her orgasm swept down upon her. She bucked against my crotch, holding her clit hard against me. She began to wail and sob, calling my name and urging me to fuck her.

"Oh, Henry! Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy hard. I'm cumming, Henry! My pussy is on fire! Fuck my hot cunt. Fuck me, Henry! Fuck me, Henry! I'm cumming, Henry, I'm cumming! Fuck my pussy, Henry!"

I started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. She had released so much juice from her pussy that my cock almost slid free from her tight hole. I was sweating as well and groaning loudly when I began to cum as well, my cock swelling inside her as another load of sperm pumped into her. We were both grunting and yelling now, caught in a frenzy of lust. My cock continued to throb inside her long after my balls had emptied themselves and I continued to drive myself into her. She wrapped her legs around me and on the next down stroke, held me tightly to her while she mashed her clit against me. Her quivering increased and her pussy clenched tight around my cock as she started screaming again.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Do my hot cunt, Henry! Fuck me good! Fuck me good! Fuck, I'm fucking cumming! It's so fucking good! It's so fucking good! Fuck me, Henry! I'm cumming, Henry, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me hard in my wet pussy, Henry! I'm cummmmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggg!"

Her voice trailed away to an incoherent scream on the last syllable and she bucked against my crotch once more before falling silent. Her body was covered in sweat and her chest was heaving. My body was weak from exertion and I collapsed on my side, my dick coming free from her with an audible "plop". I realized my body just as sweaty as hers and that the sheets around up were soaked through.

I found myself dozing off and forced myself to my feet so I could blow out the candles. I stumbled back to the bed and fell onto my back, already drifting off to sleep. Salma rolled toward me and the last thing I felt before sleep overtook me was her arm falling across my chest.

I awoke sometime later. I didn't know what time it was but I could see a faint glow that indicated dawn was approaching. I pulled the drapes shut and groped through the dark house to the living room. I pulled my clothes on and slipped out the door. I drove off, looking forward to a few more hours sleep and wondering what Salma would say if she knew we shared the same birthday.

12