Salma’s First

Story Info
First-time experience of a village girl.
2.5k words
4.08
91.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siddique
Siddique
30 Followers

I am sure you have read about my experience with my mom when she visited my house (when my wife was pregnant). This is the next episode which happened in our village home, where my mom used to stay.

Last winter I had a phone call from my village telling me that my mom had fallen sick and was admitted to the hospital. Salma, the girl, who used to assist my mom for about four years, was very reliable and compassionate to our family said that I need not have to worry and she will let me know the developments every day, if needed.'

I was relieved a bit, but tried to complete the job I am in as soon as possible and take a leave, so that I can go to my mom.

Mom used to stay in our village home to look after our ancestral property and rarely visited us in the city.

Regularly Salma called me over phone informing that mother is stable, but could not move from her bed, but doctor said she will be OK soon.

After fourth week, I got my job completed and asked for three days leave, which was granted and I drove my car to our village home.

When I reached I found that mom is still not strong enough to move and Salma have to support her to toilet.

Salma said, 'One thing is bothering her. She is restless almost all the times and not having much sleep, which was needed greatly at this time.'

I asked, 'Did you enquired about this?'

She said, 'Yes, but she didn't say anything to me. Perhaps, she could speak to you.'

Saying so she smiled meaningfully. I remembered that this girl saw me fucking my mom in my city house a few months back.

I thought this should be dealt immediately. In the afternoon, I went to mom's room and found her reading newspaper, lying in her bed. I came near her and kissed her forehead and she smiled.

'Its so reassuring to see you, dear. You look refreshed.'

I smiled and touched her cheek with my hand and asked, 'How do you feel?'

She replied, 'I am OK. Tell me about you. Did you get your dick looked after?'

I blushed and asked, 'What's about you?'

'Well, something sometimes bothers me.'

I asked, 'What's it?'

'Oh, nothing particular, you know, I am a bit weak now.'

I insisted, 'Tell me. You have nothing to hide with me, after that experience in my house.'

Now its time for her to blush. She hesitated.

'Well, I . . . couldn't . . . shave . . . down there . . . for over two months and you know how one feels with a big bush in this hot weather.'

I laughed. 'OK', I said, 'Now I am here, it can be dealt with in no time. Don't you worry.' and left her room.

When I came to my room, it came to my mind that today is Saturday and tomorrow is holiday and I have to go back to city on Saturday morning. So how could I find shaving kit here in this calm village?

I went to Salma's room and knocked. Salma is now about twenty years of age, but looked much younger. She is thin, but well-shaped, especially her tits were full-grown. Even when she was in our city house with my mom, I saw her very sexy.

'Come in.' She answered.

I entered and found her before the dressing table combing her hair. Long end of her sari is lying on her lap and not on her shoulder, where it should be and I could see her full-grown big round right breast, from where I am standing. Both of her hands are raised on her hairs so she had her breast raised also. Oh, what a sight! My heart started to ache with passion and my dick started to grow.

When Salma saw me from the glass she turned showing full view of her front. Both of her boobs are now before my eyes. Suddenly she became aware of her body and quickly took up the rest of her sari and placed it on her body hiding her boobs.

I cleared my throat to avoid embarrassment and asked her, 'Do you know what is disturbing my mom?'

Salma shook her head, 'No.'

I said, 'You could have looked into this matter, if you knew. Well, do you have . eh . . sort of . . . hair . . . removing creams?'

She was surprised at first, 'Wha . . '

I became bold, 'Well, you sure clean your hairs down there, regularly.' I winked at her pussy.

She is a dark-coloured girl and when the meaning of my wink came to her knowledge, she became beet-red and remained stupefied for a few moments, and then she lowered her head and nodded rapidly.

'Do you shave or clean with cream?' I asked again more as matter-of-fact way.

She quickly stood up on her legs. The end-part of her sari again fell down. Without taking it up she walked towards me, passed me and went to other side of the room to a closet, opened it and took out a tube— obviously, of a hair-removing cream. Then she walked towards me and handed it to me. During this whole action, she had her sari displaced from her front exposing her well-grown tits almost exposed, except there was the barrier of the blouse, she wore. She didn't have bra inside. so I could see her nipples are pushing up the fabric shouting out their presence.

When she stood just in front of me her tits are only twelve inches away from me and I could see the nipples are protruding, they are noe almost hard and looked like two large grapes. Even I could see the dark brown colour through her blouse. I had to resist myself strongly the temptation of touching and squeezing those butter-moulds.

I said, 'You have to help me in my work.'

She looked at me at my eyes straight for couple of seconds. May be she could see me standing with my glistening penis dangling and my naked mom lying with her legs parted. Then she nodded with a weird smile on her face.

I came back to my mom's room. Samla followed me almost as a shadow.

I said, 'Mom, we will take care of your problem.'

Mom looked at me and then shifted her eyes to Salma who was behind me, raised her brow and then smiled, 'OK, son, as you like.'

I asked Salma to undress my mom so that her pussy is exposed.

Salma slowly closed near my mom and started to remove her sari from her ankle, her knee, thigh area and gradually mom's pussy came into me view. Oh, what a mess. She has the Sunderbans forest down there. If I hade half of that jungle under me I should have ran on the streets shouting. Slama looked at my face shyly.

I said, 'Stretch her legs as far as you can.'

She obliged. I came closer and squeezing the tube took out ample cream on my fingers and started to apply all over her pussy area. When I am finished in covering all the area, I asked Salma to fold mom's legs higher so that her knee touches her chin.

Salma did the job; I applied more cream in the ass-hole area. All the times mom remained silent.

Salma meekly said, 'You have to wait about ten minutes.'

I said, 'OK, then. Could you do mom another favour?

Salma looked at my face and nodded.

I said, 'We can help mom have some pleasure. Undo the buttons of the blouse and expose her boobs.'

Salma looked at me questioningly, I said, 'Do it as I say."

As she performed the job smoothly, I said with a tone of professionalism, 'Take one of the nipple and the boob and start kneading. She will feel better.'

Salma again looked at my face and then without saying anything she took one of her boob into her hand started to knead slowly.

By that time I took some disposable tissue and started to clean the entire pubic area of my mom soaking the tissue with water from time to time. Eventually the entire area became very clean and smooth.

I became happy and said, 'See Salma, it has become so kissably clean.'

Salma looked at that and nodded agreeing me. Mom said, 'Could you do some of your mouth massaging there, Son?'

Salma turned aback at mom's comment. I just laughed and lowered my mouth and kissed mom's pussy and slowly parted its lips with my tongue and started to eat it. Salma stopped kneading my mom's book and stared at my work on mom's pussy.

Within minutes mom started to moan and at one time asked Salma, 'Make him undressed Salma, so that I can see his dick.'

Salma became dumbfounded, but came closer to me and with her trembling fingers unbuttoned my trousers and with much difficulty took out my trousers out of my ass, past my thighs and rest of my legs.

I had only the boxer left. She hesitated.

Mom spoke out urgently, 'Come on Salma, There's only three of us here and I know you've seen him naked before?'

With reddened face Salma came closer to me and unbuttoned by boxer and started to pull it down with much difficulty, because by that time my phallus has turned huge, thick and long.

Next moment I am standing stark naked in front of Salma and my mom, while Salma's eyes became glued at my red, hard, fat and pulsating flesh.

Salma became wide-eyed, because though she saw my soft and glistening penis dangling between my legs, but she hadn't saw it hard and fat.

Mom said, 'Hold it with your fingers and massage it.'

Salma hesitated a little, but mom said, 'Come on Salma, do it.'

I took one of her hand and pulled it to my hard cock.

For the next several minute her hand explored my cock and balls. She felt my shaft from top to bottom. Before long her hand was stroking up and down my mighty shaft. It was so incredible experience that I couldn't resist longer and shot my load all over her body, spoiling her sari.

She looked up with anger. But at the same time mom started to laugh at Salma's experience. I also laughed and said, 'Don't get angry. It was so sudden, that I couldn't let you know. In return I will eat your pussy, if you want to.

Salma looked at my face and started to speak, 'Wha. . .'

Mom interfered, 'Come on Salma, It's nice to see you with his muck on your face. I have never seen any woman fucked, but you saw me. Why don't you show me? He is no stranger to you.'

I took the queue and stretched my hand and touched her boob. Oh, how firm and at the same time soft it is! She hesitated a bit, tried to move away from me, but as my firm grip groped around one of her tit, she just moved but before she started to move I pulled her towards me and kissed her fluffy lips and at the same time started to suck both of it. She showed some resistance, but I felt it was only due to her uneasiness and inexprience, because this was the first time she is touched by a man.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth and pushed through her teeth. Her mouth became soft and my tongue entered her mouth easily. My tongue touched her tongue and suddenly she started to suck my tongue hungrily.

Then I started to undress her- one by one- first the sari, then the blouse and finally the petticoat. Now she is naked, except a flimsy panty. Then I lowered my head and as I kissed her right boob, she cried out, 'Oh, God.'

My lips encircled her right nipple, sucking it in slowly before my tongue started dancing over the swollen mass. My lips and tongue tortured her nipples with their lusty embrace.

Then she felt my hand slide deep between her thighs and opened them further to explore.

I could hear her laboured breathing and soft moans. With my tongue hungrily lapping at her nipple, and my fingers slowly running up and down her pussy, which seemed to become as wet as the rain-cover landscape.

My hand moved and was instantly caressing where no one had ever touched before. She moaned out at my touch. Her heart seemed to be beating in her throat.

My lips left her breasts and worked their way down. She could only moan.

My prick was, by now, back to its full size and in need of a tight, warm hole. I made her lie down beside my mom and put myself in an upright position in between her legs and made these bend right back to her head. I rubbed the length of my swollen shaft along the outside of her pussy. Her fists slammed down on the side of the bed as she tried to cope with the sensations coursing through her body for the first time.

Then I forced my knob into her tight snatch. She whimpered as the pain engulfed her as for the first time a hard, fat, meat is stretching her love-hole apart.

Man, was she really tight! I moved my dick in and out slowly. I felt like it was in a vice and I knew I couldn't take too much of this.

"AHH!" she screamed into my mouth.

"You okay?" I asked.

"It hurts," she moaned back, then added to my words from the conflict that raged deep in me. "But it feels good."

"The worst is over," I replied, kissing her lips as I withdrew my cock and slid it deep into her again.

I was now slowly sliding in and out of her. Then my thrusting became more rampant and she kept on moaning. Then suddenly she hugged me strongly and whispered, 'Oh, I'm coming.'

I went on fucking her. She was now feeling nothing but pleasure as my thrusting increased. She squirmed underneath me as I thumped into her with all of my strength, moving faster all the time, like a piston. I let go of her ankles and she wrapped her legs around my back and her hands came up to my face. Then she came for the second time. This time it was more intense than the first and she screamed in ecstasy. I was close to cumming and jets of spunk shot out of the end of my tool inside Salma's warm, wet pussy with my cum. I squeezed out the last drops and collapsed next to her.

After about fifteen minutes, she looked up at me and said coyly: 'I hope you'll be coming to see us a bit more often in future.'

I was sure I would.

Siddique
Siddique
30 Followers