Sal's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

Once or twice over the next few months, she called in sick, saying that she had a bad period, not strictly untrue in a sense, but she felt guilty about it. She was also missing her friends. Making plans to see them and then, cancelling at the last minute.

They were settling into a routine of partnership life. But their lovemaking during the days between full moons was waning a little into purely functional sex, a mechanism for cementing their relationship and gratification when the need arose.

The time for a decision was fast approaching and she knew it.

She waited until he returned from his night time excursions and had fucked her in a frenzy of lust until the morning light returned him to human form.

"Josh..." She began, having thought it through and made her choice. "...I want to be like you. I want to hunt with you, run alongside you and I want your children, if that's possible." She was surprised at his lack of reaction and thought he hadn't heard her, so she repeated it closer to his sweat soaked ear.

"I hear you Sal." Was all he had to say before he either fell into a deep sleep, or feigned it.

She was badly hurt that such a momentous decision should be treated so lightly, and instead of sleeping along side him, got up, dressed and went into the street where her anonymity would help her grieve for his lack of interest. She walked the freshly washed streets, observing the early morning people, ones she never saw normally. She savoured the smells of the new day and found a coffee at an all nightstand. She had to fend off an advance from a couple of drunken kids who were obviously returning from a party. Her head cleared and she resolved to corner Josh into telling her his true feelings.

She let herself back into the apartment and found him sitting on a chair in the window box with his feet propped up on the railing.

Neither spoke, waiting for the other to make the first sortie. It was Josh who gave in first.

"Sal, have you really thought about what you have asked?"

"Of course I bloody have." She exploded. "I mean, it ain't like getting married is it?"

"Yes, but do you understand the full consequences?"

"What like you and I would be together forever? No I hadn't thought about it." Her derisive words smacked into him and she saw his wince, but he rallied and looked at her as he spoke.

"If you are the same as me, there will be two new slayers in the world, one for each of us, they will be driven into finding us and killing us, because we are different, an abhoration to the norm. You will become an outcast Sal, all of your previous life will alter, everything. We will not be able to stay here, but move and then move again and again. Is that what you want?"

Sal looked at him straight into his eyes, then rushed at him as if to attack and hurt him. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his lips before breathing into his mouth..

"Yes you fool, I want it. I want you and you had better not forget it.

The next full moon found two werewolves prowling the fields for prey. One huge almost black male and his lifelong companion, a sliver grey female in the first flush of pregnancy.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers