Sal's Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife finds out what the ultimate fantasy is.
1.6k words
3.97
66.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sal and his friends reentered the living room to find Vickie still sleeping. Her husband signaled for Kathy to get in between her legs and start to lick her pussy and eat her out.

Steve was instructed suck on his wife's right nipple. Brian was instructed to suck on his wife's left nipple while Sal straddled his wife's face and kept hitting her lips with his limp cock until she either woke up or until his cock got hard and he was able to put it into her mouth.

With every inch of Vickie's body being stimulated she started to wake up. She now knew that there were four other people in the room besides her. She did not seem to mind being that before she had found out there were three she figured what is one more? She tried to lift her hands but the both Brian and Steven were holding them down as they were fondling her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Sal told his wife to open her mouth and he inserted his now hard cock into her mouth. Being that he was straddling her head from behind her he was able to easily be wife's mouth in a straight up and down motion instead of an in/out motion. With him in this position it was a true mouth fuck. Vickie was unable to suck on the cock. All she found her self able to do was hold her mouth open and cover her teeth with her lips. Her husband's cock went in and out real fast and went up and down her throat just as fast.

"Vickie darling, are you enjoying everything that is being done to you right now? Do you like having your mouth fucked, both you tits fondled and your pussy sucked? "

All Vickie could do was hum her response as she still had her husband's cock fucking her mouth. Sal felt himself ready to cum and saw that Vickie was on the verge of reaching her third orgasm of the night. Kathy who was sucking on Vickie's pussy looked up at Sal and he signaled for her to suck real hard on Vickie's clit. Kathy did as instructed and all everyone saw and felt was Vickie's body almost go into convulsions, her orgasm was so strong. Sal felt himself ready to cum and started to pull out of Vickie's mouth. As he did Vickie started to move her head from left to right and tried to move her entire body away from everyone. Both Brian and Steven held her down real tight, Kathy had both of Vickie's legs spread but held down so that Vickie could not accidentally kick Kathy. Sal held his wife's head still as he came on her face and in her mouth. This time he had a huge load to dump on her face and in her mouth.

As Vickie's Orgasm subsided everyone moved away allowing Vickie to rest a short while. Sal looked at Kathy's face and saw that his wife had cum all over her chin. Kathy's chin was wet. Sal now signaled Kathy to lye down on the floor on her back with her knees up. He instructed Steven to lye down on the floor with is ass touching Kath's by not to put his cock into Kath's pussy, and to have his knees bent. Sal then told his wife to get down on her hands and knees and crawl over the body that was in front of her but warned her not to touch the body until she felt a cock at her chin. She did as was asked. Once Sal saw that his wife had Steven's cock at her chin, he instructed her to relax on the body under her.

Vickie then heard her husband say, "Honey, now I want you to put the cock that is in front of you in your mouth, I do not want you to use your hands and you are not permitted to start sucking until I instruct you to." As Vickie took the cock in her mouth she felt someone licking at her pussy. Then all of a sudden she felt someone playing with her ass. She felt some wet cold stuff being spread on to her ass hole. Then all of a sudden she felt a hard cock being pushed into her ass. It went in easily because there was enough lube applied. Steven who had his cock in Vickie's mouth was now holding her hands down hard so that they could not move. All o a sudden Vickie felt unison movement amongst the bodies. Sal, started to fuck her ass, Kathy started to fuck her pussy with her tongue and a Brian who was not included in this threesome was instructed to hold Vickie's head while Vickie was now instructed to suck the on Steven's cock. When Vickie's head was pushed all the way down on Steven's cock she felt her chin hit a bone. She could not figure out what it was right away. Then she realized it was a woman who was eating her out. She started to fight it, but she was unable to move her hands or her head, and her ass was being fucked. Vickie had no control over what was happening to her. Sal saw her start to loose it.

"Honey, remember you agreed to help me live out my fantasy, you are doing a great job in making me happy. Please relax and enjoy it."

After hearing her husband's voice Vickie started to calm down and started to enjoy the fact that another woman was eating her out. Vickie noticed that while she was sucking on Steven's cock she was making the mysterious female's cunt wet by her chin hitting her clit. Steven was now ready to expel his load, Brian pulled on Vickie's pony tail so Vickie lifted her head and mouth off of Steven's cock and Steven told her to stick out her tongue and catch the load. Vickie obeyed the command and Steven shot his hot cum on her tongue and all over her face. Good thing Vickie was wearing the blind fold or it would have gotten in her eyes. Cum was now all in her hair, on the blind fond and on her chin and mouth. Brian now took Steven's place being that his cock got hard as a rock watching al the action. Vickie immediately took all of Brian's cock in her mouth and she sucked him until he told her to stop and open her mouth. He also shot his hot cum into her mouth and got some on her hair and face. He moved out of the way.

Vickie now felt three sets of hands on her ass rubbing her ass. She now was feeling her husband pull out of her ass and the woman who was fucking Vickie with her tongue stopped. Her husband inserted his cock into Kathy's mouth and came into her mouth and was instructed not to swallow.

"Vickie honeys, I now want you to lye down on your back and open your mouth." Vickie did as was asked.

Almost immediately Vickie felt two hands grab her head to hold it still, two hands hold her legs still and someone straddled on top of her and held her arms down with their legs. She then felt someone come close to her mouth, and let the cum from Kathy's mouth drip into Vickie's mouth. Vickie was then instructed to swallow it. Sal knew that his wife was not too comfortable with another woman in the act but, his wife also knew that she was making her husband happy. Whatever Kathy could not get into Vickie's mouth she swallowed it herself.

Everyone was still holding Vickie down so that she could not move and then Kathy was instructed to straddle causing her pussy to be near Vickie's mouth but not touching it yet.

Sal continued to hold his wife's head still, only now he was lying on his stomach with his head close to his wife's kissing her forehead and side of her head caressing her cheeks and ears.

"Honey, now I want you to stick out your tongue and I want you to lick the air like it was an ice cream."

Vickie did as instructed, then all of a sudden she did not find a cock in front of her, she felt a pussy in front of her. He tongue was still, until she heard her husband's voice tell her that she is making him happy. Sal laid there and had a close up view of his wife licking another woman's pussy. But almost immediately Sal instructed everyone to get off his wife and go take showers and leave. Sal sat there on the floor next to Vickie. He looked down at her while caressing her hair, face and neck. Sal then got on top of Vickie and inserted his hard cock into her already drenched pussy. He lifted her legs up towards the air and fucked her pussy hard until he came and planted his manly seed deep within her.

Sal waived good bye to his friends, so now it was only he and his wife in the house. He got up off of her and helped her up to her feet. Helped her to the bathroom and closed the door. Vickie now took off the blind fold only to see that she had cum in her hair and dried on her face. She stepped into the shower and washed her hair and all.

Meanwhile Sal was in the kitchen making a romantic dinner for two. Sal knew that his wife was not too happy with his fantasy of having another woman go down on her an then having her lick another woman's pussy, but he just wanted to experience it one time and that was it. If his wife chooses to continue then his playing out his fantasy was not a total loss.

Sal could not wait until his wife came out of the shower so that he can talk about his fantasy with her.

To be continued.....