Salt & Pepper Ch. 03

Story Info
Ooops, that's the wrong place to screw.
3.3k words
4.31
20.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Pepper," she suddenly commanded, sensing that he was about to cut loose. Pepper pulled out and rapidly came to where his cock could join the dance in and around Salts slippery lips. She grasped three pair of balls together gently and pulled on them, and, like magic, semen started to spew from three cocks simultaneously, covering Salt's breasts and dripping down into her navel and pubic hair.

Salt ducked down into the water to rinse off. "She sure loves cock," Freddie sighed quietly.

"I resemble that comment," said Salt, emerging from the tub, water beaded over her stomach, her nipples bright red and her cunt lips, even redder, standing out boldly from behind her blond hair.

Salt & Pepper; Chapter III

During their regular walk to school, Salt was pestering Pepper about something he'd said to Mario. "Remember when Mario said he'd pay me $100 bucks for a fuck? Do you think he meant it?" Pepper looked at her and shook his head, and made a "you're crazy" motion with his finger, making a circle around his ear.

"Well, why wouldn't you let him? I could sure use a hundred bucks. You know how much I enjoyed screwing you. Why not get paid for it?"

"Look, Salt, if you really want to get paid for screwing—you know that'd make you a whore don't ya? Anyway, if that's what you want, you could get a hell of a lot more that a measly hundred. But I don't think you know what it would be like. Believe me, I've been close to the life and it can be a bitch."

"Oh, come on. What's so hard about taking a guy's cock in my pussy?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Not now."

Salt was about to hit him with her fists, she was so frustrated. But the issue was settled conclusively when they came around the corner of Franklin Avenue and saw a galaxy of flashing red, blue and white lights arrayed on the street ahead of them. Pepper grabbed Salt and pulled her back around the corner and the two of them took off running until they were around the next corner and three blocks north of Franklin. Only then did Pepper let go of Salts arm and stop pulling her behind him.

The two of them were panting from the running and could hardly speak. "That was close," Pepper gasped.

"I guess we better go to school after all," Salt lamented. "I've never seen so many police cars in one place."

Salt and Pepper vowed to be exemplary in their attendance for the next while. Ironically, that's why they were there to be called into the office, to be grilled by two uniformed police officers who clearly did not buy their stories of why they were absent the day of the break-in. They stone-walled it, denying everything, naively certain that the police couldn't prove anything. But Salt was shook. To understand how shook up Salt was, you only need know that she wrapped the mink stole in a plastic garbage bag and went out in the middle of the night to throw it into a dumpster behind Vons Market.

The next day the principal called the two of them back to the office and told them they were the luckiest kids in the world. Judge Carter, he said, refused to grant the police a search warrant to test their DNA. He smirked as he commented, "Apparently there was lots of DNA on the bed and a, hmm, vibrating egg, whatever that is." He threw them an evil grin and let them go, knees shaking.

So the two of them were good citizens, for a while, but, inevitably, one day, a little while later, Pepper suddenly grabbed Salt's arm as they walked down Grant Ave., their new route to school.

"What?" Salt questioned, wondering why Pepper had pulled her to a stop.

Pepper pointed across the street. "Look!"

"What?"

"Look at all the papers." At the end of a driveway was a paper box. It was stuffed full of all papers it would hold with a considerable overflow lying on the ground, wrapped in plastic bags.

"So?"

"They must be on vacation."

"Pepper!"

"Oh, come on. It won't hurt to look." Pepper ran across the street but Salt stood, rooted to the spot, while he walked up the drive and rang the doorbell. When nobody answered the door, he tried opening it, but it was locked. Pepper shook his head and walked up the drive and around the back. Salt looked up and down the street and, seeing no one, ran across and up the drive to follow Pepper around the back of the house.

She found him looking up at the second story. She followed his eyes and saw a second story window, ajar. It was a dormer window that jutted out of the sloped roof above. Pepper grabbed a garbage can from along side the garage, put it under the eaves of the roof, and tried to climb up. He wasn't able to balance on the can until Salt finally gave him some help. After that it looked easy as he grabbed the ledge above and swung himself up onto the roof. He took a quick look around and, seeing nobody--no open windows staring down at him from the house across the way--he pushed the window open and climbed in. Moments later the back door opened and Pepper waved Salt in.

It gave them such a rush to walk through the empty hallway of another deluxe mansion. It was half spooky and totally thrilling. The house was nowhere near as big as the one on Franklin but their feet rang in the emptiness and it was still nice. There were two bedrooms: a wonderful master suite and guest room. The pool was twice as big, at least, and there was a small motion picture theatre with comfortable armchairs and a bar across the back.

It had been a long week since Franklin Ave, and Pepper's balls were already in an uproar of anticipation—not that Salt wasn't eager to get with it--so the two of them didn't take nearly as much time checking things out as before. Instead, they made a beeline for the master bedroom.

Salt went right to a bureau and started to rifle through the drawers. It didn't take her long to find some flimsy things that she held up before her in the mirror. But Pepper didn't have any patience for that. He wanted pussy, now! Standing behind her, he put his nose behind her ear and bit her earlobe before he started to kiss the back of her neck. Meanwhile, his finger reached under the hem of her sweater and under her bra to pull sweater and bra, together, over her head so he could take her breasts firmly in hand without impedance.

Salt leaned back against him and luxuriated in the sensations her breasts were telegraphing to her pussy. She was getting wet between the legs and she couldn't help flexing her pussy muscles to feel how sexy they felt as they squished together. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of Pepper's T-shirt and pulled it up and over his head. Pepper helped. Then she turned and hugged Pepper tight to her hot little chest.

Pepper loved the feeling of her perky little nipples against his hari chest. He returned the hug for a moment, then he leaned back and fondled both breasts with firm hands. Salt loved it, almost purring with pleasure. She allowed him to have his way with her breasts for a while, but after a while she couldn't wait any longer. She reached down, hand flat against his stomach and pushed her hands down inside his waistband until her fingers found his cock, already pointing upward. She quickly unbuttoned Pepper's pants and pulled her breasts away from him as she lowered her mouth to take Pepper's cock between her lips.

"I've missed you, baby," she said to his cock as she wrapped her tongue around it.

Pepper had a hard time modulating his voice but he managed to say, "Let's try the bed." First he pulled Salt's hip-huggers down, following with her panties. but then he had to back up and get her shoes off before the bunched up wad of clothing would come free. He enjoyed the struggle, all the more because he was able to watch her pussy as she pumped her legs to get free of her pantaloons.

Pepper looked down at Salt pussy with wonder. It was already gaping open, its red lips pouting in readiness. Salt saw his evil little grin and matched it as she looked up at him. She winked. Her pussy was already dripping and he could see her wetness glistening in the half-light of the bedroom. He was about to kneel between Salt's legs, when she said, "For Pete's sake, Pepper, take off your socks!"

Appropriately naked, Pepper knelt down and ran his nose up the valley of Salt's sex, enjoying the wonderful bouquet of her secretions. Salt dug her heels into the mattress and thrust her sex at him and he obliged by running his tongue through her slot with some firmness. "Oh, yes, lover. Do it. It feels so good. I love what you do to me."

Pepper's tongue was wonderfully dexterous. It snaked around inside Salt's vulva, lapping up her juices, which were flowing freely, and teasing her labia until they were fully open and pouting out. In the center of her opening blossom, her clitoris stood out like a stamen, forcing its hood aside, a white pearl in the pinkness of her pussy tissue.

"Isn't it time, honey," Salt finally pleaded.

"I guess," he answered and brought the tip of his prick into position. "You really want it, huh?" he teased as he felt his cock's slit rubbing up and down the groove of her pussy. He was so ready! The bulb of his helmet felt like heaven and was going to feel even better, he knew, before long.

"Stop teasing, Pepper," Salt cried and at the same time, she grabbed his hips and brought an end to it. Pepper had been in control of the situation up to this point, but no longer. The exquisite feeling of Salt's honeyed pussy as it opened to make way for his cock, the wonderful feeling as the lubricious tissues as they collapsed on themselves as his cock retreated—the feeling of his cock in her pussy was more than he could take. His animal nature was in control, causing his hips to whip up a froth in Salt's pussy. It had been too long and, as a result, he couldn't wait—didn't have to wait--secure in his expectations of himself, knowing his balls would be good for two or three orgasms, easily.

Salt was surprised when Pepper came, so shortly after he entered her pussy. "Already?" she asked in astonishment.

"Yeah. Sorry. You're just so hot, I can't control myself around you."

Pepper's cock was just a little worm at this point.

Salt was far from satisfied. She reached down with her fingers and started to continue what Pepper's prick hadn't been able to finish. "I wish we had that little vibrating egg," she lamented, "DNA and all."

Pepper crawled around on the bed until he was at right angles to her body. Then her bent down and sucked the outer pussy lip closest to him into his mouth and sucked on it. Salt arched her back in pleasure. "Oh, yes!" she cried.

As he sucked, he prodded her clitoris with a finger and Salt's feet began to beat a pattern on the bed as she rocked back and forth in a frenzy of passion. Then Pepper smeared juices from her pussy on his thumb and started to probe her asshole, even as he commenced to suck on her clit. Slowly his thumb worked around the radius of her a-hole, dipping in her vagina regularly for more moisture, and slowly the sphincter relaxed, opened and made way for his thumb to make its way deeper and deeper inside.

Pepper still had a free hand and he used it to strum Salt's clitoris with four fingers, while he probed her depths with the thumb of the other hand. Salt's sex opened like a clam. She was so hot, Pepper's cock couldn't help responding.

He withdrew both hands and helped Salt up to her knees on the side of the bed. Then he took his newly erect prick and introduced it back into Salt's pussy. Her pussy was a wild thing, moving around his cock like crazy. When Pepper reintroduced his thumb in her ass again, the feelings just got more intense for both of them. When he withdrew and pushed his cock into her gaping asshole she cried with pleasure. When Pepper's fingers found her clit again and started the four finger strumming once more, she just couldn't stand it. She screamed so loud it hurt Pepper's ears, but Pepper was beyond the ability to respond to pain rationally.

This was good pain. His cock never felt more randy. He felt like he could come anytime, if he wanted to. But he didn't want to. He wanted to fuck Salt until she begged him to stop and he was in control of his cock this time, sufficient to wait until he was good and ready.

A cock's pounding into a pussy is certainly exciting. As a habit it can be addictive. The feeling of one's testes as they swing against the little pink asshole that lives immediately next door to the pussy does nothing but make the hormones rush that much faster through one's veins. But when it comes to pure pleasure, directly applied to an erect cock, nothing beats slow fucking. One's breath slows, even as it becomes harder to regulate one's inhalations, as all muscles become affected by the overload of nervous stimulation.

Slow fucking allows one the opportunity to study the feeling as the crest of his cock-head plucks the tight sphincter of her pussy. He can concentrate on scraping the side of his cock on her entrance. He can stay inserted and rotate his hips so the base of his cock presses gently on her swollen pussy lips. As this excites her, he increases the pressure and fights to keep her horses from stampeding and running away with the buggy. Pepper especially loved to feel his cock-head push through the resistance at the entrance of her vagina and pull right back so it popped going in and popped coming out—like squeezing a watermelon seed between the fingers.

Pepper loved the feeling of being in control, taking Salt's heels in his hands to maneuver her pussy—otherwise she would lose it and he wasn't ready for the final movement. Using her legs like handles, he knelt away from her, his only other bodily contact, his cock as he moved her around on it. Said penis was so sensitive at this point that he was in a state constant ecstasy.

Both of them were moaning and groaning up a storm, so neither heard the sound of the outside door being opened or the noise of footsteps on the stairs. They only heard when two familiar uniformed cops thrust their guns into the room with a loud, "Ah ha! Look what we have here."

Salt screamed. Pepper jumped back from the bed. Landing on his feet, hands over his cock, which was deflating rapidly. Salt grabbed the bedclothes in an attempt to cover up.

Each cop took a pair of handcuffs from his belt and dangled them in his hands, teasing the two with sinister laughing. "You guys got to win the dumb prize. One good lesson wasn't enough? How many chances do you think life gives you?"

"Yeah," said the other cop. "Anyone with any brains at all would know a place like this got to have an alarm."

"Ah, guys," Pepper muttered, "isn't there some other way we can take care of this?"

"What, you think you can bribe us?" snorted the older of the two—a white haired gent with white hair and a monumental belly.

"I got some money set aside . . . "

The other cop snorted. "Careful, kid. It's against the law to bribe a cop."

Salt sat up on the bed, allowing the blanket to fall away. She rolled over and put her feet on the floor, and stood. "Oh, come on, you guys. Isn't there anything we could do for you to make this right?" Her slender youthful beauty looked so vulnerable. She rubbed up against the older cop, who looked like he'd been hit on the head by a brick.

"No way," the younger cop said.

"I hear what you're saying, but your cock is telling me different," Salt said as she reached down to stroke the evidence of his arousal.

"What do you think, Jimmy?" the younger cop asked.

"It's a hell of a tempting little package, ain't it, Bobby?" the older cop said.

Bobby quickly cuffed Pepper to the bed frame where he struggled in vain. Tears rolled down her face as Salt quickly dropped to her knees and peeled Bobby's rigid cock out of his pants and immediately leaned down to take him into her mouth. She didn't dally, but immediately commenced to take the full length of his cock into her mouth as she fucked him avidly with her tongue, anxious to get it over. The older guy, Jimmy unzipped and started to stroke his cock. Suddenly he grabbed Salt's hair in his fist. "Give me a turn," he demanded, shoving his ugly cock into Salt's throat and making her gag. She fought like mad to get back and he only relented by withdrawing half way, but only to pound in violently, again and again, while Bobby got behind her and started to probe her pussy with his cock. Salt's pussy was still wet and open from her unconsummated fuck with Pepper, so Bobby slid in easily. Salt couldn't believe it. She was getting fucked at both ends by two old fat cops and she was even enjoying it, a little.

In and out the two cock plunged. It seemed to be taking forever and Salt was wondering if they'd ever come, when she heard the sound of the door latch downstairs.

"What's that?"

"What?" Bobby asked, his voice strained by the exertion of accumulating passion.

"I heard something."

"Like hell."

"I heard it too," Pepper said.

"Bull shit," said Jimmy.

"No, listen," said Salt.

They were silent for a moment and then, clearly, heard the sound of footsteps. "Shit," said Bobby. The two cops quickly zipped up, pulling their jackets down to hide their fading erections.

"You two kids, get some clothes on." Jimmy demanded, just as the door opened and two plainclothes detectives stepped in.

"Well, what do we have here?"

"The dumbest kids, ever," Answered Jimmy.

That was the last thing said before the handcuffs clamped down and they loaded Salt and Pepper into the back seat of the detective's squad car to take them down town.

Salt was frantic, and who could blame her. Pepper whispered in her ear, "Don't say a word, no matter what they ask you."

"Bull shit," Salt whispered back. "I'm going to tell them the police raped me."

"Whatever you do, don't do that? You do, they'll all fuck you and when they're through, they'll work you over, and you won't have your good looks anymore. When you let them fuck with you, you stepped into a different world with different rules. Just shut up, keep mum, and wait for me to take care of things."

"Wait for you to take care of things? What can you do? You're just trailer trash like me."

************************