Salting The Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

Did his voice just crack with emotion? Pain? Oh, so deliciously arousing to her.

"Nah, pal," Russ answered casually as he stepped up in front of Trisha. "She really wants you to watch this. Go ahead Trisha... show your boyfriend how you suck another guy's cock." Russ's words were dizzyingly arousing. Her head swam as her body flushed with hot tingling. If she were to put her finger on her clit right now, she knew she'd cum pretty quickly.

Trish a was kneeling between the two beds, not far from Jimmie's tortured face. She had subconsciously positioned herself so she could see Jimmie, even as Russ's muscular frame stepped in front of her. As Russ rubbed his hardening shaft across her cheek and up to her lips, Jimmie screamed out again.

"Why? Why the fuck are you doing this?" Was he angry? There might have been some anger in his voice, but he sounded more like he was pleading. Trisha's eyes were on his face as she opened her mouth and let Russ push his cock inside. The look on Jimmie's face was priceless. She almost felt like she could cum without even touching herself.

"Because she's an evil bitch," Russ laughed. "That's why she's doing this. She doesn't even like me, pal, but she's going to let me do shit to her tonight she wouldn't do with you in a million years, right?"

Trisha had no idea what Russ had in mind, but the reaction his words elicited on Jimmie's face, that crestfallen, hurt look, made her body spasm involuntarily. She bobbed deep and slow on Russ's thick shaft. She felt it swell fully erect, but she was only distantly thinking about that. The way it was affecting Jimmie was the real aphrodesiac.

She looked right into Jimmie's eyes as she bobbed lustily on Russ's shaft. The way Jimmie just stared back at her, chained helpless to the bed like that... it was too intense. Trisha had to close her eyes and suck for a moment, even as more spasms shook her tingling body.

Suddenly, she felt Russ's fingers knot in her hair, almost painfully grabbing her by the roots. Her eyes flew open and she looked up at him. But he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at Jimmie.

"Watch this shit," Russ said to him with a laugh. Without warning, he pulled Trisha's head down onto his thick cock. The pain flashed though her scalp, only to be displaced by the pain of his cock hammering at the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. Her throat convulsed and her stomach heaved. But her body's involuntary reflexes were unable to dislodge Russ's cock. Her eyes bugged out of her head as she gagged, fighting hard to pull her head back, even as fresh pain ripped through her scalp.

Then Russ let go and she immediately pulled back and retched. She gasped for breath. Somehow she managed not to vomit. Before she could regain her composure, Russ pushed her back down on his cock.

"Don't stop sucking," he admonished. "Show your loverboy here what a girl like you does with a cock."

Trisha realized that Jimmie had twisted around on the bed, as if he were trying to get to her. Save her from Russ, maybe? Even as Russ's cock slipped back into her mouth and she sucked it with renewed vigor? Heat flushed through her veins, electrifying her, driving the unpleasantness of a moment before out of her mind. Yes, she was going to show Jimmie just what she did with a cock.

When he was watching.

She bobbed ravenously on Russ, moaning and slobbering. She was a total whore for his cock, giving her lips and mouth to him with abandon. The whole time though, she kept her eye on Jimmie as he lay chained and helpless, forced to watch her pleasure another man.

It was too much. Too intense. Trisha needed release. She slipped her finger into the furnace of her pussy and with a moment of urgent finger work, she made herself cum. Hard.

She bucked and moaned as the passion exploded through her. Her pussy clenched on emptiness as her whole body trembled and shook. She wanted to watch Jimmie through it all, but she couldn't. The flashpoint of her orgasm wiped away the room around her. It was several long seconds before she was able to open her eyes again.

Her heart was racing, her body bathed in sweat. The heat that lingered in her after the wave of passion had passed was more intense than anything she had ever experienced before. Then she looked at Jimmie and, without the slightest touch of her finger, she came again.

When her eyes opened this time, she saw Jimmie laying flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. A tear trickled out the corner of his eye. That tear was at once electrifying and horrifying. It was Jimmie's humanity and vulnerability, laid bare for her to see. Trisha's humane side loathed herself for abusing him so. But the slut that was in control of her body right now grinned savagely, savoring his pain.

"You remember the last time I came in your mouth with Jimmie watching?" Russ asked her. But he wasn't looking at her. His eyes, like hers, were on Jimmie. Jimmie didn't react. He stared blankly. But Russ wasn't about to give up so easily. "Tell me," he said to her. "Do you remember?" Trisha understood and responded.

"Yes," Trisha replied, kissing Russ's cockhead. "I remember it all. I remember the way you took your hard, sticky cock out of my pussy. The way you put it in my mouth and let me suck it." Trisha's voice was shaking with arousal. She had to take a deep breath to steady herself before she could continue. "I remember your hot, thick cum filling my mouth. Mmmmmmm. And I remember swallowing every drop of it."

Jimmie was still staring at the ceiling, but she could see his body shake with an involutary shudder. Or sob.

"Are you going to feed me another mouthful of your cum tonight?" she asked Russ, her eyes never leaving Jimmie. Before Russ could answer, Jimmie's head snapped to look at her.

"Come on, Trisha," he pleaded. "Don't. Don't do this. Please."

Far from discouraging her, his words only inspired her to twist the dagger in his heart more savagely.

"He's going to cum in my mouth again tonight, Jimmie. And he cums big, too. I'll probably have to swallow several times to get it all down, you know."

"Jesus, Trish, do whatever the fuck you want, just let me get out of here. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, taking you back after that." At last there was some anger and resentment coming through in his tone. It was delicious music to Trisha's ears. And her pussy.

"I can't believe it either, pal," Russ replied. "What kind of nasty bitch would fuck another guy with her boyfriend passed out on the next bed?"

"I'll tell you what kind," Trisha answered, standing up and removing her panties. "The kind that would french kiss her boyfriend while another man fucks her from behind."

Trisha had no idea where that idea came from. It just popped out of her mouth before she even realized what she was saying. But once she said it, once she heard her own words in her ears, she knew that was exactly what she wanted.

She bent over and braced herself on Jimmie's mattress, her legs spread wide, her back arched to present her dripping pussy to Russ. He wasted no time shedding the rest of his clothes and stepping up behind her. As wet as she was, Russ slipped inside her rather easily. She moaned in unfeigned ecstasy as his hands grabbed her hips and his thick cock pressed into her.

The revulsion on Jimmie's face set her off almost instantly. Before Russ had pumped his cock in and out of her a half dozen times, she was cumming, screaming her orgasmic bliss right into Jimmie's ear. Russ continued to pound his big cock into her, sustaining the flood of passion through her. It was several minutes before she regained her awareness enough to do the deed she had described.

"Come on, Jimmie," she panted as Russ's body slapped against hers. "Kiss me." Jimmie turned his face away from her, his body twisted on his side. She tried to grab his chin and turn his head, but he resisted. So Trisha slipped her tongue into his ear. Jimmie recoiled immediately, but in doing so, turned to face her. She quickly pressed her lips against his to kiss him. Once again he jerked his face to the side.

"What's the matter, Jimmie?" she taunted him. "Don't you want to kiss me? Aren't I your girlfriend?" She tried again to turn his head to face her, but he wouldn't relent.

Suddenly, Russ pulled out of her and pushed her aside. He stood beside the bed looking down at Jimmie.

"Listen, pal," Russ said, his glistening sticky cock protruding over the bed. "She wants to kiss you and I think you should." Jimmie shook his head, clamped his lips shut and said nothing. "Nah, listen," Russ said, his tone getting more menacing. "If you don't kiss her, I'm gonna rub my cock all over your face. Maybe even shove it in your mouth. Got it? Now kiss the fucking bitch, okay?"

The whole scene, Russ threatening Jimmie like that, made Trisha's legs feel like rubber. Her head was spinning, her pussy on fire as Russ grabbed her hips and positioned her back where she had been a moment ago. Once again, she was so aroused that she didn't manage to kiss Jimmie before she came again. It was as powerful as the last one, leaving her reeling, panting, barely aware of her surroundings.

"Okay, pal, time to kiss the girl." Russ's words brought her back to the present and she looked down at Jimmie. He was staring at the ceiling again, his expression blank. A look of surrender. Trisha placed her lips on his and kissed him passionately as Russ continued to thrust in and out of her.

Jimmie didn't resist or participate. He lay still and let her do as she pleased. So Trisha forced her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. Oh, this was almost unbearably hot, her tongue probing Jimmie's mouth while another man had his way with her! She had to pull away from Jimmie as her body began to shake with the onset of yet another orgasm. Her hair hung down in his face, her ear splitting scream making him wince. The perspiration from her brow was falling on him.

Oh, it was sooo good, sooo hot. But she could make it hotter still, couldn't she?

"What's the matter, lover?" she taunted Jimmie. "Don't you like kissing me with another man's cock on my breath?" She laughed and ran her tongue across Jimmie's half open lips.

She slipped her fingers down and rubbed her pussy as Russ thrust in and out of it. She got her fingers good and sticky, then put them up to Jimmie's face.

"Open up," she said. Jimmie didn't move. "Come on," Trisha warned. "You want my fingers or his cock?" Jimmie opened his mouth and she thrust her pungent fingers inside. He didn't move so Trisha wiggled them around in his mouth, making sure her juices made it on to his tongue.

"Damn, you're really getting into this, aren't you?" Russ asked rhetorically. "I knew you were nasty, but you're even nastier than I thought!" His tone made it clear that that was a good thing. "Let me show you, pal," he said, addressing Jimmie, "just what a nasty piece of ass you got here." He pulled out of Trisha and moved her aside with his strong hands on her hips. Then he sat on the bed beside Jimmie. "Watch this," Russ said. Jimmie stared at the ceiling. Russ looked at Trisha. "Well? You need an invitation? Get over here and suck my cock. Right up next to your boyfriend so he can see how much you fuckin' love it."

With no hesitation, Trisha knelt beside the bed and started sucking Russ's cock again. His pubic hair, she saw, was glistening with beads of her own orgasms. The smell of her pussy was strong and intoxicating. She looked over at Jimmie, just in time to see Russ grab Jimmie's chin and turn him to face Trisha.

"Look at her suck, dude. She's like a fuckin' hoover with a cock. Did you know that about her?" Russ grabbed a handful of Trisha's hair and yanked her upright, facing Jimmie. "Go ahead. Tell him." He tugged again for emphasis. He didn't need to. Trisha would have done it anyway. The tugging of her hair only made it hotter.

"Mmmmmm, Jimmie," Trisha panted. "I love it. I want to suck his fat cock all night. Make him cum down my throat over and over." Jimmie struggled briefly, but Russ was too strong. Jimmie settled for closing his eyes. Maybe she couldn't make him open his eyes, but Jimmie couldn't shut his ears. So she started sucking Russ loudly, sloppily, occasionally stopping to tell Jimmie just how hot it got her to suck Russ's cock.

"Does she suck your cock like this?" Russ asked Jimmie. "All fuckin' hot and slutty like this? She ever throw her mouth on your weenie like this?" Trisha looked up in time to see Jimmie, eyes still closed, wince at the impact of Russ's words. She moaned loudly to drive home the point. She didn't make noise like that when she sucked Jimmie, of course. "Go ahead and tell him, Trisha," Russ continued. "Tell him what he already knows. That it takes a real man's cock to bring out the slut in you." This time the moan that came out of her was involuntary.

She pushed her lips as far down on Russ's cock as she could go and made gagging sounds. Russ needed little encouragement. He put his hand to the back of her head and pushed. Trisha's gag reflex made her pull back, spluttering. She barely caught her breath before Russ's hand forced her back down on his shaft.

The choking and gagging noises Trisha made were completely unfeigned, but if Russ hadn't manhandled her so, she would have faked them. It was almost better this way because if Jimmie did open his eyes and saw Russ forcing her, it would really rattle him, she knew.

Sure enough, when Russ relented enough for her to catch her breath, she caught Jimmie peeking out the corner of his eye. He quickly closed his eyes when Trisha caught him, but it was too late.

"Jimmie," Trisha said in a mock pleading voice, "please save me, Jimmie. He's gagging me with his cock in my throat. Please, Jimmie," she whined maliciously. As if on cue, Russ forced her back down, gagging her again several more noisy times. When Russ finally let her up again, she saw Jimmie's eyes were squeezed tight, as if by closing them as hard as he could, he could shut out the sounds as well.

The sight of him like that, so desperate to block out what she was doing—and failing—was a rush she could hardly believe. All she wanted to do was find ways to make it worse for Jimmie, rip his heart out in the most vicious way she could conceive and eat it while he watched. Oh, god! What could she do to tear Jimmie up further? To heighten this already-incredible sexual euphoria she was experiencing?

Russ grabbed her by the hair and yanked her off of his cock. A whimper of pain burst from her, causing Jimmie to wince again. And that, in turn, sent fresh thrills through her.

"Go ahead," Russ said to her. "Give your boyfriend another kiss. Remind him what you taste like after sucking another guy's cock, right?"

Trisha eagerly pressed her lips to Jimmie's. When he didn't move or react, she bit his lower lip. As soon as his mouth opened to protest, Trisha clamped her mouth over his and slid her tongue inside. Jimmie wrenched away from her, but not before she felt her tongue caress his, symbolically transferring Russ's cock to Jimmie's mouth. The way Jimmie's face crinkled in revulsion made it obvious that he understood.

"If you think that's bad," Russ teased, "wait until the next time she kisses you. With my cum smeared all over her lips." Trisha trembled with excitement. Oh, that would be exquisite, putting her lips, covered in Russ's sperm, to Jimmie's. Jimmie's reaction indicated he found it as repulsive as Trisha found it erotic.

"Let's fuck a little more first though," Russ said, standing up and pulling Trisha to her feet. He turned her so she was beside the bed, facing the foot of it. She was standing right beside Jimmie's face. She looked down at him lying beside her. The depth of his pain was displayed in the clenching of every muscle in his lean body. In the way his jaw clenched. The way his eyes were shut so tightly, as if he were trying to wish himself away from this scene.

In some distant part of herself, Trisha was appalled at the way she gazed down on him so dispassionately. Seeing him only as a tool with which she could satisfy her own twisted lusts. Oh, it was terrible, to be sure.

But soooo fucking satisfying, like no sex before in her life had ever been.

Even the night she and Russ had first hooked up was insignificant by comparison. That had started off as the thrill of getting away with it right under Jimmie's nose. In hindsight, Trisha realized that that would never have been enough. She must have subconsciously wanted Jimmie to see them the whole time.

Tonight was the confirmation of that.

This was so calculating, so deliberate, so deliciously cruel. How would she ever be able to have satisfying sex again without Jimmie laying beside her, wracked with emotional pain and humiliation?

Russ stepped up behind her and reached a rough hand around her, slipping a thick finger into the neatly trimmed hair of her pussy. He slid it into the ample wetness there, driving it up inside of her to coax out more juices. Trisha moaned appreciatively. Then Russ's other hand pushed on her back. Automatically, she bent forward, offering him her glistening opening.

"Dude, how did you ever get a slut this hot?" Russ asked Jimmie. "I mean, c'mon, look at her. Look how wide she's spreadin' herself for me. Did you ever see her get that wet for you, pal? And look at that," Russ said, his finger prodding unexpectedly at her sphincter. Her knees buckled and she whipped her head around to look back at him. "She's got a really tight asshole, doesn't she?" Trisha felt an icy chill shoot through her.

But then she saw Jimmie's eyes fly open wide. The implications of Russ's words really startled Jimmie, she saw.

Not that she had any intention of letting Russ fuck her in the ass, of course. But maybe she should play along a little? It was obviously an idea that totally rattled Jimmie all over again.

Russ pulled her back up and put his finger to her asshole again. It was such a sensitive area for Trisha that she couldn't stand it and had to pull away. But not without looking over to see Jimmie's face. Oh, it was everything she needed it to be. She pushed her ass back to Russ and let him work the tip of his finger against her electrified sphincter.

She didn't know what was driving her out of her mind more. Having a man's finger in a place where she had never had one. Or Jimmie watching it happen. Whichever it was, as soon as Russ's finger actually penetrated her, she exploded in another orgasm, falling onto the bed as her legs folded under her.

"Yeah, dude, I think she's gonna fuckin' love taking it up the ass. What do you think?" Jimmie whipped his head away, arms involuntarily straining against the handcuffs again.

"I don't know," Trisha replied with feigned sultriness. "I've never had a man up my ass before. Not even Jimmie," she added with a laugh that was genuine.

"So maybe tonight's your lucky night," Russ said. Trisha couldn't read his tone. Was this a game they were playing out for Jimmie? Or was he really thinking Trisha would let him fuck her in the ass?

Would she?

Ordinarily, the answer would be an automatic, resounding NO. But the idea of it happening with Jimmie watching... what could be more awful for him than watching his caveman roommate take his girlfriend's anal virginity?

The thought sent such a strong mix of fear, excitement and lust through her that her knees buckled again and again, she fell onto the bed. She was panting, heart racing. This was another level. One she had never even considered.

But now that she had... oh, god help her, it seemed soooo..... appealing.

"I don't know," she gasped through the adrenaline surge. "What do you think I should do, Jimmie?"

Jimmie snapped his head around to look at her. He looked at her for a moment then, without a word, turned his head away again.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers