Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 05

Story Info
A mysterious girl pees for Rachelle...
1.1k words
3.98
27.8k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strong wind blew through the streets of Delfino City. Rachelle's hair wove wildly around her head. She took shelter in a bus stop since she had to take the bus back home from school. Having some time to kill, she grabbed a magazine out of her schoolbag and started reading an article, something about keeping unusual pets. Despite the fact that she took shelter, the wind blew a few pages of her magazine over while she was reading.

This happened a couple of times before she realized that it was useless to keep reading with this strong wind. Rachelle had a long day and she was gazing dreamingly into the cloudless sky. She looked around and found she was the only one waiting for the bus when it arrived.

Rachelle entered the empty bus and went for the back, hoping she could read her magazine uninterrupted for the next 15 minutes. The bus departed and the prerecorded female voice announced the next destination:

"Next stop...Delfino Plaza."

Within two minutes of straight ahead driving, the bus stopped at Delfino Plaza. Rachelle heard the sliding doors open, but didn't pay any attention to it. The doors closed again and the bus continued driving. Rachelle glanced ahead of her and she saw a tall and slender girl with black hair approaching.

She was quite summery clothed; white framed sunglasses, a summer frock, bare lower legs and a pair of Birkenstocks. As peculiar as it seemed, she took place right next to Rachelle, on the other side of the corridor. Rachelle took a closer look at her temporary neighbor. She wore headphones on her fringe haircut.

Rachelle shrug her shoulders slightly and continued reading. The bus was heading for its next stop, again a two minute drive. The girl on the other side stared out of the window, seemingly absorbed in thought.

Within two minutes driving, the sliding doors opened again. Nothing entered the bus, except a few leafs powered by the strong wind that was roaring outside. The sliding doors closed once more and the bus accelerated away. The girl turned her head to Rachelle. Rachelle didn't notice this at first, but after a nasty speed bump, she saw the girl was staring at her.

Rachelle couldn't figure out if the girl was specifically looking at her since she wore sunglasses. Not thinking too much of it, Rachelle continued her article. But the girl didn't steer her glance away from Rachelle and she started getting uncomfortable by it.

After a short while, she had enough: "You want something from me?"

The girl smiled at Rachelle and turned her head away from her.

"I thought so," Rachelle concluded the short and one-sided conversation.

Her view pulled away from the girl with a quasi-unimpressed expression. She tried to continue her article once more. Only this time, she got distracted by the girl suddenly sighing repeatedly. It wasn't a silent sigh. It was audible. The girl obviously demanded some kind of attention. With open mouth, she gently tilts her head backwards to slowly roll it to Rachelle's side.

The girl brought her middle finger to her mouth and started sucking sensually on it. Her tongue slowly slid out of her mouth and she started licking her middle finger. Rachelle had no idea what was going on in the back of that bus, but she started to feel some disturbance. Once more, her mind tried to set to her magazine, but she couldn't ignore the obscene gestures being made next to her.

Rachelle looked to her side again. Much to her amazement, the girl lifted her frock very slowly. Her thin upper legs exposed steadily. The gleaming middle finger dragged down between the girl's perky and flat breasts, heading for her belly and sliding down to her crotch. At that point, the girl had lifted her frock in such a way that it was clear she didn't wear any panties at all. A shaven pubis showed under the rolled up frock.

"I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not lesbian," Rachelle said uncertain.

She stood up.

"So I'm heading for the front of the bus and if you dare follow me there, I'll shove those fancy looking sunglasses somewhere very painful," Rachelle threatened.

As she was about to make her way to the front, the girl grabbed Rachelle's wrist.

"Hey!" Rachelle exclaimed while looking at the steely strong fingers holding her wrist.

The girl had her pussy lips spread outwards. A thin ray of pee spurted out of the bald snatch. It plashed along in a lovely way. Such a clean streak of weewee, it emitted nothing but friendliness. The girl kept her by sunglasses enshrouded look fixed at Rachelle.

She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Feelings of agitation and harassment made place for feelings of intimacy and sensation. Nervously, Rachelle looked to the front of the bus. The driver has his own cabin there and focuses on the traffic. He couldn't see anything.

"What are you doing?" Rachelle whispered as soft and as inconspicuous as possible.

The mysterious girl didn't answer. Not a nod, not a word. Nothing. All she did was pee a nice little beam to the ground, still staring at Rachelle. The short stretch of rough and uneven road the bus covered at that moment made the back of it swerve. The merrily lapping waters leaving the girl's narrow hole accidentally wetted the underside of her cotton frock.

"How did you kn-"

Rachelle got pulled down and she plummeted into the somewhat uncomfortable bus seat, right next to the misty girl. She directed Rachelle's hand in front of her peeing pussy. Upon feeling the intensely warm uric tingling the skin of her hand palm, Rachelle faltered a high pitched 'oh'. She watched the stream of golden deliciousness divide over her clamping fingers.

"This...oh my god."

The girl released the grip on Rachelle's wrist. Her hand remained in that fixed position, close to the source. The soft and stimulating sensation froze Rachelle into place, the smooth and steady stream enticed her.

Sunshine fell through the bus' windows. It lighted up the puddle that was expanding beneath the two. It rolled out against their feet. Both of them didn't mind. Rachelle brought her hand closer to the girl's pissing pussy when she noticed the trinkle diminished.

"Why are you doing this?"

Again, no answer from the incomprehensible girl.

"And why don't you say anything?"

The brakes of the bus squeaked. It made another stop. Not Rachelle's. The girl fumbled her frock down and stood up. Rachelle was too baffled to make way for her, so the girl's athletic looking legs swung over Rachelle's lap.

Heading for the exit, the girl didn't look back to what she left behind: a large pool of pee and a puzzled individual. Rachelle looked at her wet hand. She brought it to her nose to smell the acidy scent. Like hypnotized, she brought it closer to her nose, but also to her lips. Softly, she dragged her lips over the surface of her drenched hand palm, trying to distinguish the salty taste and making sense of this all.