Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 07

Story Info
Zoe discovers the pleasures of self-peeing.
992 words
4.28
39.9k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and make sure everything is prepared accordingly. A careful preparation prevents unwanted effects and guarantees maximum pleasure," Zoe whispered to herself reading a copy of 'Holy Drops'.

Zoe got off her bed and shuffled slowly to the bathroom. She hummed a cheerful tune while picking up a handful of folded towels. Living still at home at her 19th, she held the fort as her parents were gone for a couple of days. Zoe likes to make herself comfortable by wearing not too much. A sleeveless black shirt and red hotpants, to be exact.

Her slightly pale and well filled ass cheeks bounced up and down in her hotpants as Zoe made her way back to her bedroom. She dropped the stack of folded towels on the ground, knowing she's going to spread them in a few minutes. With a couple of firm gulps of her bottle of water, she continued to page 34, the chapter in which selfpeeing is covered.

Zoe nestled herself belly down on her bed and studied the text that explained how women should be able to pee over their selves.

"The position that comes to mind most often, is the position in which a female rests on her back while her lower body and her mid section is upside down and vertical, often leaning against a wall," the book described accurately.

The illustrations were well sketched and showed precisely how a woman should position herself. Zoe skipped two pages, arriving at page 36.

"An uncommon and more technical alternative is to lie horizontal on the back and lift up the labia majora's and pushing them outwards. After this step, the pelvis should be tilted so that the mons pubis gains height. This way, the urethra changes to a more vertical direction instead of horizontal."

Zoe turned around on her back and pulled down her red hotpants. She experimented with the technique that was being explained. She rolled over to her other side again and continued reading.

"Adjustments can be made during the act. Note that this is a fairly difficult technique and it could take some time to master it."

Twitching on her bed, Zoe felt her bladder filling up rapidly. She moaned quietly through her nostrils. She browsed some more through the contents of the nearly 200 pages counting book.

After about ten minutes, Zoe closed the book and started unfolding the towels on the bedroom floor. With knock knees, she bent over to meticulously aligned the towels. She opened the book one last time at page 36 and studied the illustrations showing how to position the fingers on the labia majora's. Then she closed it again and laid down on the towels.

Her hips wiggled a bit from side to side, trying to find a comfortable position. She placed her fingers on her pussy exactly as the book stated. She was ready for some selfpeeing action.

With a long and steady sigh, Zoe tried to concentrate on her bladder relieving. She saw a playful little beam of piss being released out of her spread pussy. Unfortunately, it squirted away from her instead of on her.

"Adjustments can be made," Zoe thought as she tried to lift up her soft flaps a bit more.

The squirt changed course to an almost vertical line, making the steaming hot content of her bladder land on her vaginal area.

"Oh yes," she softly exhaled with an open mouth while relishing the pleasurable feeling of piss seeping down her groin.

As Zoe pushed a bit harder, the fountain became higher. It reached a meter high and her pee landed harshly on her body.

* Shktlktlktl *, the crashing piss sounded.

Zoe lifted up her bottom from the ground, resulting in an arc that splashed all over her black shirt. Her nipples had gotten so hard they were about to pierce two tiny holes in her saturated clothing. The black cotton fabric started shining of wetness. Zoe's hands spread out the slightly salty liquids. Her arc remained strong and droplets clattered on her belly and her bosom.

"Uhn," she softly enjoyed the trickling on her firm tits.

The arousement got to Zoe as she started rubbing her throbbing clit with more fury. Her hips contracted in all directions and the pee sprayed widely over her belly. The hand that was idling started scooping up some of the desirable bodily products. She smeared it over her touted lips and she licked her fingertips clean, savoring the both salty and acidy taste of her warm waters.

With a couple of vicious shots, Zoe made sure her bladder was properly drained:

* Ssshhhttttrrrllll *

"Ffffucckkk, yessss," Zoe gasped when feeling the squirts landing partly in her face.

* Ttrrrsssshhhhlllll *

The last jet of piss was a geyser like burst that rained down on Zoe's soft and slightly bulgy belly. She answered to her added needs of stimulation by working her pussy even more ferocious. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened slightly and her shoulder blades pulled towards each other. These signals meant she was heading towards an orgasm of biblical proportions.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," she groaned rapidly.

Her pelvis bounced up and down, her curvy hips swung from side to side and her toes bowed as a result of pure delight and heavenly bliss. When Zoe's body raged out and steadily cooled down, she got upright and looked at the soaked towels beneath her bum. Not bothered by the heavy feeling of the pee-saturated shirt, she reached out to her desk and grabbed her phone.

"Just peed all over myself. So hot!" She texted to Ashlee.

Zoe dismissed her wet shirt and started cleaning up the towels. Heading naked for the bathroom, she heard her phone vibrate on her desk. She started humming that cheerful tune again and opened the taps of the shower.

When she returned all cleaned up and washed properly, Zoe read the reply she received:

"Wish I was there..."