Salvation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

"Ooh, I'm jealous," I laughed.

"You should be. He's a fantastic fuck."

I laughed and Moose leaned in and kissed me. Our kisses quickly turned passionate. He kissed and licked along my smooth jawline. "Mm, that's nice," he moaned.

His lips pressed against my neck and his tongue snaked out up and down the length of my jugular. He sucked gently against the base of my neck as his hand drifted down my chest and stomach. I let my own hand move down further and we grasped each other's hard cocks. We slowly stroked each other as we made out. Moose finally broke the kiss with a groan.

"I need your mouth, baby," he whispered against my lips. "Suck me."

Moose rolled flat on his back and moved his hand to the back of my neck. I slid down and pulled his foreskin back and took him into my mouth. Moose's body was trembling as I swallowed him as deep into my throat as I could. I knew he wouldn't last long. This was our first sexual contact since we arrived in town. I sucked hard as I came up, gliding my hand up the length of his thick hard-on. My other hand raked through the hair on his chest and belly.

Moose's breathing rate increased and his grip tightened on the back of my neck. I could tell that he was trying to keep the noise down.

"I'm close," he whispered.

I pulled off, wanting to draw out his pleasure a little more. I held him in my hand and bent down and took one of his nuts into my mouth. I sucked gently as I laved my tongue all over the soft, puckered skin. I could feel Moose trembling. His hand rubbed the back of my head, encouraging me. I took his other ball into my mouth and gave it the same treatment.

Moose grabbed my head and pulled it back to his dick. I took him back into my mouth, intent on making him explode. I sped up my pace and used my mouth and hand to bring him to a quick climax.

Moose drew in a sharp breath. "Aw fuck, you're gonna make me come."

He stifled his grunts and groans as he unloaded a bucket of spunk down my throat and into my mouth. I slurped and sucked down every drop.

He reached under my arms and pushed me onto my back. He bent over and swallowed me into his hot mouth. I bit my fist as his finger slid into my ass. Moose sucked me off while he finger fucked my ass. Within a minute, I bit my lip and quietly came, shooting my load into his sucking mouth.

Moose crawled on top of my trembling body and pushed his arms under me.

"You do that so good," I said quietly. "You always make me come so fast."

After sharing a sloppy kiss, Moose rolled us over so that he was on his back. I laid my head on his chest and slowly stroked his furry belly.

"Everything is gonna be okay," I said quietly. "I know it."

"I hope you're right, baby."

***

The six hour drive dragged on. Chad sat in the back seat of Moose's quad cab pickup pouting the whole way.

"Are we almost there?" Chad whined.

"No," Moose grumbled. "We still got another two hours. Just play your Game Boy."

"It's a PSP, not a Game Boy," Chad said with an eye-roll.

"Whatever," Moose said mockingly.

That threw Chad off. Unable to come up with a better comeback, he just muttered his trademark response: "Whatever." He slumped down in his seat and picked up his game system.

When we finally got home, before I unlocked the door, I warned Chad, "We have two dogs, Harley and Bandit. They'll be excited, but they won't hurt you."

No sooner, had I got the door open, then the dogs jumped and ran around the three of us.

"The brown terrier is Bandit," I said. "The black fluffy one is Harley."

They sniffed all over the newcomer, but seemed to take a liking to him right away, especially Bandit. Chad seemed to really like the dogs and I hoped that they would help him adjust and cope with his new home.

"Come on, boys. Let's go out and potty," I said. On hearing the magical 'P' word, the dogs ran straight to the back door and I opened it and let them out.

"They just go out back?" Chad asked as he pushed aside the curtain on the back door and looked out the window.

"Yes. It's fenced in, so they have free-reign."

Moose and I gave Chad a tour of the house, ending in the guest room.

My mouth fell open when I saw the room. Moose sighed and shook his head. Dad had totally redecorated the room, complete with brand new furniture. It looked like a boy's room now, complete with a sports theme. He had even painted the walls blue.

"This is your room," Moose said. "I hope it's okay."

Chad looked around and shrugged. "It's okay," he said dismissively. As he glanced around, I could tell that he liked it, but he was trying to act like he didn't care.

"This is your home, too, Chad," Moose said. "So make yourself at home, okay?"

Chad let out an exaggerated sigh. "Okay."

After a dinner filled with uncomfortable silence, Moose had Chad shower and then tucked him into bed.

Moose and I crawled into bed together. He turned me onto my side so that I was facing him. His arm snaked around my neck and he pulled me to his chest. His cock hardened and pushed into my stomach. I wrapped my hand around it and gave it a gentle squeeze. Moose let out a soft sigh. We fell asleep together just like that, tangled in each other's arms and legs.

***

"Stop," I whispered, pushing Moose back with my butt. I was at the stove flipping pancakes and frying bacon, trying to fend off Moose's paws. I felt weird about fooling around or touching when Chad was in the house. Moose didn't seem to mind. He'd kiss me or paw at me without a second thought of his son being around.

This morning he ambushed me while I was in the shower. Before I knew what was happening, I was turned around and pressed against the wall. As Moose entered me from behind and took me hard and fast, I prayed that Chad couldn't hear us.

Moose laughed, and then poured himself a mug of coffee and sat down at the table.

"Good morning, sunshine," Moose said. I turned to see Chad shuffling into the kitchen. He was still wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants. His eyes were half closed. His face was a little red and he had a line across his right cheek where it rested against the pillow.

Chad grunted and sat down at the table. "I'm hungry," he muttered.

Moose's lips pursed into a tight line. I interrupted before he could say anything. "We're having pancakes and bacon."

"Okay."

"If you want milk or juice, help yourself. They're in the fridge. The glasses are in the cupboard next to it."

Chad poured himself a glass of orange juice and sat back down, slouched in his chair.

"Sit up straight," Moose said.

Chad rolled his eyes and scooted back in his seat and sat up.

I heated the syrup in the microwave and put the bottle on the table. I then plated two pancakes with three strips of bacon and set it in front of Chad. Chad grabbed the syrup and poured a healthy amount onto his pancakes. He grabbed his fork and started to eat.

Moose cleared his throat and looked at Chad. Moose jerked his head towards me. Chad just rolled his eyes again and said, "Thanks, Danny."

"You're welcome. There's plenty more if you're still hungry when you're done."

I gave Moose a plate with a large stack of pancakes and several pieces of bacon.

"Thank you, baby," he said. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me down and gave me a kiss.

"Ugh," Chad groaned. "You guys are so gross."

I blushed a deep red and sat down with my plate and started to eat.

Chad tilted his head and looked between the two of us. "Don't you care that people know that you're fag--"

Moose slammed his fist on the table, and said angrily, "What did I tell you about that word?"

Chad jumped and looked back at Moose with wide open eyes, completely surprised at his dad's reaction.

"Apologize," Moose said firmly.

Chad ducked his head. "Sorry," he said quietly.

"Apology accepted," Moose said more gently. "As for your question... I love Danny and he loves me. I don't care if people know that. I am proud that someone like Danny would love someone like me."

I frowned at Moose's choice of words, but didn't say anything.

"I would never let anyone hurt Danny. Just like I would never let anyone hurt you. Besides, it's not like people are going to know just by looking at us."

Chad scoffed. "Yeah, right. You're always touching him every time he gets within reach. Plus look at his neck. So gross."

I pulled my shirt collar up, trying to hide the dark passion mark on my neck. I wanted to crawl under the table and die. At least Moose had the good sense to drop his eyes and look embarrassed.

I set my fork down. "Okay, then. I have to go to work."

I grabbed my plate and put it in the sink.

Moose grabbed my hand as I walked by. "I'll call you later, okay? Tell Gary to call me if he needs anything. I'll have my phone with me."

"Relax. It'll be fine. Get Chad taken care of. That's more important than some tree stumps."

Moose nodded. "Okay. Bye, baby."

"Bye. Bye, Chad."

"Mm-hmm," he said without looking back at me.

I mouthed 'good luck' to Moose as I left.

***

My cell phone rang, pulling me away from the checks I was signing. I picked it up and saw my husband's scowling face on the display screen. The picture always made me grin. Moose just wouldn't smile for pictures.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

"Hi. How's it going?"

"Okay. I'm at the school now. Getting Chad registered. He's taking a test. I'm kind of concerned. He's bigger than most of these junior high kids... taller, bulkier..."

"Gee, I wonder where he gets that from," I said with a laugh.

"I just don't want him to get teased about it. And I sure as hell don't want to have come down to the principal's office because he's been fighting. Listen, I gotta go. We're gonna go shopping after this. I'm going to get him a laptop using our joint credit card, if that's okay."

"Of course it is. Get him whatever he needs."

"Will do. I'll talk to you later, baby."

"Okay. Remember that Dad is coming over after work and staying for dinner."

"I remember. Bye, baby. Love you."

"Love you, too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and set it on the desk. As I turned back to my computer, a knock on the door had me looking up.

Dad walked in and slumped down in the chair in front of my desk. "I'm beat. It's been a long day. We're gonna be playing catch up for the next couple of weeks."

"Don't tell Moose that. He feels guilty for missing work."

Dad shook his head. "I won't. But I'll be glad when he comes back. Daryl's lucky I didn't throw his lazy ass into the wood chipper today."

We both snickered. Daryl liked to goof off, but Moose kept him in line.

"He'll be back tomorrow," I said. "After he drops off Chad. Tomorrow is his first day at his new school."

"I thought I was going to have to fire the big guy to get him to take the honeymoon."

"He still feels like he has to prove himself to you."

"He's done that and more. I would never have let him ask you for your hand if he hadn't."

"What? He asked you for permission to marry me?"

"Mm-hmm. You didn't know that? He was so nervous, I thought he was going to throw up. It was actually kind of sweet. This six-foot-four, 275-pound man was asking me for my son's hand, his eyes tearing up as he told me how much he loved you and how hard he was going to work to make you happy. How could I say no to that?"

My own eyes started to water and I looked away from Dad, down at the gold band on my left ring finger. I blinked a few times and sniffled.

"So tell me about my new grandson," Dad said with a smile.

***

"This is a strange feeling," Dad said as we walked towards the porch. "The thought of you having a kid."

"Tell me about it."

"You're holding up okay, son?"

"Yeah. It's a lot to take in at once, but I'm trying to be supportive."

"You're a good man, son. And I'm sure Moose appreciates your help."

Dad squeezed my shoulders and I leaned into him.

"Thanks, Dad," I said quietly, and then added, "I love you."

Dad ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head. "I love you, too."

I squirmed away from his hand. "I'm still too old for that," I said with a laugh.

"Nah. You're still my little boy."

We were both laughing as I pushed open the front door. Dad followed me inside and my smile vanished. As soon as we stepped into the living room, I could feel the tension rolling off of both Moose and Chad.

Chad was sitting on the sofa, his arms folded across his chest, clearly distressed. Moose's chest was heaving, his fists balled up at his sides.

I looked between the two, and then settled on Moose. "Everything okay, Moose?"

He ground his jaw and then nodded once.

"Maybe I should come back some other time," Dad said quietly.

"No," Moose interjected. "You're already here, Gary. We invited you for dinner. Welcome. It's good to see you."

Moose walked over and shook Dad's hand.

Dad patted Moose's arm and rubbed it a little to try to calm him. "You too, son."

"Chad?" I asked. "I want you to meet my dad, Gary Corbin."

When Chad made no move to stand or even turn our way, Moose growled quietly, "Get up."

Chad pushed himself off the couch and stood up. He held out his hand to Dad, who shook it and smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you, Chad."

"You, too," he muttered.

"So... I heard you got registered at school today. How'd you like it?"

"It was okay."

"It's bigger than your last school, right?"

"Yeah."

"You sign up for any sports?"

"Moose said I could go out for football. Though he probably won't let me now." Chad frowned and wrapped his arms around himself.

Dad cleared his throat nervously. "If Moose says you can go out for football, then I'm sure he means it."

"Whatever."

Moose growled at the word.

"Let's go get dinner started," I said to Moose. I looked at Dad pleadingly and he nodded.

I pulled on Moose's hand and dragged him to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and downed half of it in one drink. He grabbed the platter of steaks off the counter and I followed him into the back yard. Harley and Bandit came running up and they hovered and ran around us as Moose opened up the gas grill lid and and pressed the starter button to light it. We sat down at the patio table while the grill heated up. Harley laid down next to Moose's feet while Bandit sat down under my chair between my legs.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked as I reached down and ran my fingers over Bandit's head.

"The little ingrate... He's so god damned disrespectful. Things were fine all day. We actually got along and I thought he was opening up to me. When I suggested he try out for sports, he was even excited. His mom and grandparents never let him play. We talked about football, our favorite teams and players. We had a connection. He was even laughing and smiling. Then suddenly, bam! There's that fucking attitude of his."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I told him you were bringing your Dad for dinner and asked him to help me set the table. And then it was like 'whatever'."

"He said something about me, didn't he?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because that's the only thing that would get you this upset."

Moose sighed. "He said 'get your fag bitch to do it'. He said it just to push my buttons. I wanted to smack the shit out of him. I mean, where does a kid his age learn to talk like that?"

I wondered if maybe it was me that Chad had a problem with. "He just needs time," I said, hoping that time would really help. The thought of Moose having to choose between me and Chad broke my heart.

To take my mind off my train of thoughts, I stood up and took the platter of steaks and used the tongs to put them on the grill. Moose came up behind me and hugged me, and then pressed a kiss to the back of my neck.

"I love you, Danny."

"I love you, too."

When we went back inside, Dad and Chad were sitting on the sofa quietly talking. Dad had his arm on the back of the sofa. He wasn't touching Chad, but it looked like he was trying to comfort him while still giving him a little space. Chad's hands were pushed between his legs and he was looking down at the floor.

Chad nodded and quietly said, "Yes, sir."

"Okay, then," Dad said.

Chad got up and walked over to Moose. He stared down at Moose's feet and said, "I'm sorry, Moose."

Moose blinked in surprise and then put his hands on Chad's shoulders. He tapped his fingers under Chad's chin and Chad looked up at him. "I accept your apology, Chad."

Chad nodded, and then went to the cupboard and grabbed four plates. Moose opened the drawer and got the silverware and the two of them set the table. While they did that, I went and sat down next to Dad.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

He put his arm around my shoulders. "Eh. No big deal. I have extensive experience dealing with moody teens." He nudged my arm and snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't that bad."

"He'll be okay, Danny. You guys just need to be there for him. He feels abandoned."

I turned and looked back at Moose and Chad.

"Wanna help me flip the steaks, Chad?" Moose asked him as he clicked the tongs together.

"Sure, Moose."

Moose gave Chad the tongs and they walked outside.

Dad motioned with his head and we got up and followed the pair outside. Moose watched as Chad flipped over the steaks with the tongs.

"Those are perfect," Moose said.

Chad looked up at Moose and gave him the briefest of smiles.

Harley dropped a tennis ball at Moose's feet and barked, wanting to play. Chad picked up the ball and threw it. Harley and Bandit ran after it at top speed. Chad chased after them and began playing fetch.

I called out to him, "Uh, watch out for the 'landmines', Chad."

He looked back at me confused. "Huh?" He looked down at the ground and the realization hit him. "Gross!" He lifted his feet one at a time to check the bottoms of his shoes.

"We haven't been around much to pick it up."

When Harley barked, Chad tossed the ball and then gingerly stepped through the grass, avoiding the little piles, which were mostly isolated to the back corner.

Moose stood next to Dad and said quietly, "Thanks, Gary, for whatever you said to him."

"He's a good kid. Like I said to Danny, I have extensive experience with moody teens." Dad jerked his thumb towards me. "And this one here gave me a run for my money."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"I fucking hate that word," Moose grumbled as he playfully smacked the back of my head. "Say it again and I'll wear your ass out."

"You lay a hand on me and I'll break your fingers," I joked.

"I didn't say I'd be using my hand."

"Okay," Dad interrupted. "This is too much for me."

Moose and I both laughed as Dad wandered over to play fetch with Chad and the dogs.

***

I turned on the lamp on the nightstand and pulled the covers back.

"You think the kid's asleep?" Moose asked. "He seemed like he was worn out."

His voice was deep and husky and his eyes were filled with lust and desire. My body instantly responded to him. My dick rose to its full size within a second. He slowly walked up to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees.

He pushed his boxers down, exposing inch after inch of his swollen shaft. My mouth started to water and I put my hands on his thighs in anticipation.

His dick popped out of the shorts and smacked me in the face. I groaned and ran my tongue up the underside. A pearly drop formed at the tip and I lathed my tongue around it and cleaned it up. I captured the head between my lips and pushed his foreskin back and formed a tight seal around the corona. I looked up at Moose and caught his eye. I slowly moved up and down his dick, getting more and more of his thick girth in my mouth. When I felt the head hit my gag reflex, I relaxed and swallowed. I moved back up and then down again, fluttering my tongue along the veiny underside of his cock. I swallowed twice and then buried my nose in his pubes. I moaned around his cock, which was buried completely in my mouth and throat.

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers