Salvation of the Third Kind Ch. 2 & Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers

Dan smiled, thinking that's the Susan I know, snippy, full of ginger. She was sitting there with just her panties on, cross legged, staring at the large black man. Josh Newcome smiled, and took her hand. "How long had you been on the street, dear? Weeks, months, a year? Your habit isn't very old. Maybe a few weeks. Is that all it's been?"

Susan answered "Well, I got pretty hooked on coke a while back, but I was getting it from a boyfriend. He used to pass me around some, but still. I wouldn't call that on the street, would you? I hooked up with Doke, I dunno, maybe a month ago. Yeah, I guess three weeks. This guy got me high, then left me nodding on a street corner. Doke jived me, and took me to that house where Danny found me. I did crack once, but the powder suited him, I guess. I was out of it, so I took whatever he gave me. I had my own needle. Matter of fact, it's in that bag over there. But listen, how 'bout my question. What the fuck do I do now? Pardon my french."

Newcome sighed. Then he laughed. "Drink, Susan. Become an alchoholic. I know how to fix that, and it takes a lot more time than becoming a junkie. Seriously, you have to get away from the environment, the temptations that got you here. I don't know how to do that. I don't suppose you have a job, and I gather your parents are not an option. I think that leaves you with Dan. It's always someone like that who pulls someone like you out. Where you were, romance, work, acquaintance doesn't give anyone enough nerve. It takes a close relative, love without judgement. That's rarer than most people think. I've known a few fathers who did it, but.....well, I'm no shrink. I'd stay close to him." Nodding at Dan. "The guy who saved your ass. Pardon my french."

They all laughed, as Susan smiled at Dan. "Whatever you say, Doc."

To Be Continued...

Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers
12