Salwaya's Wet Dream

Story Info
How far can a crush on an instructor really go?
1.4k words
3.97
21.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** I would like to give special thanks to my friends who helped me with this piece, with an even bigger thank you to my fantastic editor Eowynecho **

*

Salwaya awoke in the middle of the night. She jerked her body erect, panting slightly. She closed her eyes and blushed as she realized her underwear was soaked in a mix of sweat and her own juices. Her dreams were getting worse now. The longer she felt warm for Karioshon, the worse it became. She lusted for him. Though she was only a virgin, she felt for him. She wanted him to be her first.

But it would not be so for her. The poor girl was in such a situation that it would not be proper for her to get into an even more physical relationship with her master. Sex was out of the question. But when she came back... No! she thought to herself. I should not have those thoughts about my master! Despite herself, she felt her paw unconsciously rubbing her breast at the thought of Karioshon.

She shuddered as she accidentally allowed the thought to penetrate her mind. She moaned softly, falling back into her bed and then froze. Oh no... she thought, but she sighed and relaxed as she heard the soothing, soft snoring of Karioshon upstairs. Her paw slowly drifted down from her breast, gliding its way to the hem of her underwear.

She blushed a bright scarlet under her fur in the darkness as one of her fingers softly teased at her erect clit. "Ooooh," she cooed oh-so-quietly at the thought of her master. Oh how she wanted him... his perfect stance, his calm demeanor and his gentle kindness that you would associate with a father. The thought made her quiver under her covers. "Oooh, daddy...," she softly moaned again, her finger sliding to the puffy entrance of her tight sex.

Salwaya felt a little dirty about this, but she knew it had to be done. She had been holding it in for a long time, and she just could not wait for her to return from the Peak of Serenity. She needed release. And since Karioshon couldn't provide it, at least the thought of him could.

Salwaya's breathing increased slightly as she finally guided her paw underneath her undies. She gingerly rubbed her paw over the top of her muff, knowing just what she needed to do to get herself ready. She blushed a little more when she realized she didn't need any readying. She was ready just at the thought of him. When she slid her first finger just beyond her entrance, her mind became intoxicated by the fantasy she was having.

Karioshon, her beloved former master, was helping her perfect the technique of some meaningless move. Her breath was hot- and her body warm, even in the cold of Dun Morogh. It was when Karioshon placed his hands on her hips to perfect her stance that she lost it. She turned on the dime and tackled him. At first, Karioshon resisted... but it was not long. As soon as Salwaya pushed her lips to his, with the most primitive desire, his inhibitions washed away.

She wanted him, and he wanted her. At least, that was the fantasy. Salwaya shuddered a little as she imagined Karioshon taking his role as the male, getting Salwaya out of her leather armor top. She shivered again as her fur back hit the snow and her bare breasts were exposed to the cold air, instantly hardening. His fingers danced over her chest fur, and her lowered his mouth to her right nipple, sending a shiver up her spine when he tentatively licked it.

In this fantasy of hers, Salwaya had Karioshon not only as a more dominant male, but also as a man with a slight impatience. It did not take Karioshon long to slip out of his chest piece and leggings, and to get his woman out of hers, leaving her bare ass on the snow and her puffy, wet sex free. Karioshon grinned as he caught a wiff of her womanhood, bringing his head down between her thighs.

It was all Salwaya could do in reality to not squeal in delight as her finger strokes matched the tentative, sensitive licks that Karioshon's skilled tongue gave her. Salwaya shuddered in her first orgasm both in her daydream and in her bed as Karioshon's tongue penetrated her sex and rubbed against her lips.

Softly panting with her eyes closed, Salwaya allowed the fantasy to endure. She was eager to keep at it. The least she could do was allow him some release as well. And it was also her turn to pleasure him. She got up from her spot in the snow and allowed Karioshon to lie down. She knelt beside him, and eventually reclined.

She giggled softly as she gingerly nuzzled his sheathe with her nose, taking in his wondrous scent. Even as she nuzzled him in the cold, his shaft slowly began to grow. She brought a paw to his balls and gently fondled him. Every touch exhilarated Karioshon, causing his breathing to hasten and his cock to engorge with blood.

It was then that Salwaya found that her paw had started stroking her slit under the cover of the bed sheets. She was ready to play with herself again as in the fantasy, her lips gently slid down the length of Karioshon's generous endowment. She opened her mouth in bed, pretending as though she was really doing it as her finger gently slid in again. She couldn't help but moan, though thankfully, quietly.

Salwaya bobbed her head up and down like a pro in her fantasy, despite all of her inexperience, she would be the best sex that Karioshon ever had. She lovingly slurped and suckled on his shaft as she swallowed all of her delicious pre-cum. And in reality, Salwaya could almost feel the tasty, clear fluid slide down her throat. And she slipped a second finger in.

"Hah..." Salwaya cooed softly into the darkness of the living quarters while her two fingers vigorously pumped into her nethers. Her fantasy had fast-forwarded suddenly, to keep pace with her arousal. Now she was on her hands and knees, wagging her rear at Karioshon, her tail moved to the side to show off her assets.

She moaned softly in both realities as Karioshon positioned himself, his tip just barely teasing at her entrance. He smirked and gave the deep laugh she loved before he gave her plump bottom a firm smack. She squealed with delight and giggled, softly rocking back into him, pushing his tip just a little further in.

Then he slowly pushed himself in. Her big man was filling her and bringing her the most pleasure that any male could. She groaned under the pressure and slight pain she knew she should feel. A third finger slid in. Her moan was barely audible as Karioshon finally buried his shaft to the hilt. Then he began to pull out and push back in. She knew it would be painful at first, but when he got into his rhythm is was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt.

Karioshon was as calm and delicate in sex as he was in the training. His long, hard shaft contoured to Salwaya's nethers perfectly and as he calmly pumped into her, she felt her arousal rising. She reached a hand behind her and gently fondled his balls as he dutifully sexed her. Karioshon's face contorted in increased pleasure, but his greater discipline kept him from deviating from his gentle, but powerful, rhythmic thrusts.

Salwaya felt Karioshon increase his speed as he began panting. His thrusts increased rapidly as his balls felt that familiar sweet feeling of realease-soon-to-be. Karioshon ran his hands along her rear and thighs, sensually caressing her.

He moaned out loud and suddenly thrust forward roughly, but lovingly. His hands gripped Salwaya's hips as his balls released their creamy cargo deep inside of her. Salwaya came in both realities as she imagined the feel of Karioshon's warm seed rushing into her. Salwaya had to shove her face into the pillow to stop herself from screaming. Her body shook as the orgasm passed through her body. She panted loudly, and relaxed her body, completely satisfied. She smiled fondly as she thought about what exactly Karioshon's seed would do for her before she drifted into a peaceful sleep.