Sam and Celine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

She let go of my cock, somewhat reluctantly, and I sat down to remove my boots and jeans. Her eyes never left my hard cock. She sat up straight and slowly lowered the top of her dress, exposing her delicate breasts. They were a nice B cup and had a beautiful slope and shape to them. The nipples were small and looked like hard pebbles. They were perfectly placed on her slightly upturned breasts. While I unlaced my boots she massaged her breasts and pulled on her nipples with her thumb and forefinger, looking under lowered lids to see if I was watching. I was.

"You have a fantastic body, Sam," I said as I stood to slide my jeans the rest of the way off. "Look how hard you make me."

I stood up once I was naked and my cock sprang forward, bouncing in anticipation of getting to play with this slender fox.

"Stand up," I demanded."

She did so and sidled toward me, not able to get too close because of the protuberance cantilevered off my belly. I pulled her in and my cock leaned up between our bodies, pressed against her stomach. I leaned down and we kissed one another hungrily, our tongues lashing and licking in wet sloppy kisses. I could feel the hard poke of her distended nipples on my chest. Her scent was divine as I nuzzled my nose into her hair

I kissed her ear and told her again I was going to fuck her. Then I let my hands wander down her backside, feeling the smooth curves of her slender back. Her hips flared out at the base of her spine and my hands found the soft round cheeks of her exquisite ass. I squeezed and fondled her butt while she did the same.

"You have a nice tight ass, Jeremy. I like."

"You're not too shabby yourself, Sam," I said as I kneaded and caressed her precious curves. I marveled at the feel of her silky butt in my hands. I thought I could detect little sticky wet sounds coming from her pussy as I kneaded her ass cheeks. She was getting wet for me.

"Lay down on the table," I told her.

She lay down on her back, her breasts exposed and her long tan thighs extending provocatively from the hem of her yellow dress, still wrapped around her waist. As she lay down, she slowly pulled the hem up, legs still together and exposed her pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby. Let me look at you," I said in delight.

I knelt down and took in the view. I recalled just five days ago admiring this same view, only then separated by a flimsy piece of wet bikini material. Now her mound pushed forth in its naked glory. She was, as promised, completely shaved and her lips were closed and tight in this position. But the way her mound protruded forth left no doubt that a precious treasure was hiding between her legs.

"Show me your pussy," I whispered as I moved in closer.

She put her hand over her mons and slowly spread her legs, hiding her lips with her slender manicured fingers. She spread her legs as wide as she could and slowly dipped her middle finger into her wet opening. Pulling her finger up and over of her clit, she used her fore and middle fingers to spread her lips and let me see her essence. I hissed and leaned down to smell her nectar. The combination of her natural scent and a dab of perfume somewhere in her nether reaches was a complete aphrodisiac to me. The aroma made my head spin and made me want to dive deep into her wetness.

I started at her knees and began to kiss and loudly suck my way up her slender thighs. Her skin was silky smooth and she had an all-over tan; one of the benefits of such a private pool. Between licks and kisses I told her how I was going to eat her pussy and then I was going to fuck her hard, right there on the table. She moaned and grabbed my hair, trying to pull me into the juicy apex of her thighs. I didn't resist. Her labia were perfectly shaped, curved open like a delicate flower, pink and glistening with her own juices and emitting an intoxicating fragrance. Her labia came together at the top of her slit in a cute little hood that was barely covering a small clit, poking its head out and looking for some attention.

She was so hot and wet that I decided not to tease, but to dive right in. I used both hands to spread her lips further and with just the tip of my tongue, I licked her clit. It was like an electric shock went through her body. I flicked again and got the same reaction. Her taste sent my senses soaring.

"Oh God! Eat my pussy, Jeremy! Please," she demanded.

I began to flick her clit with my tongue, starting slowly and then with increasing speed and intensity. She started to buck and moan. With her shoulder blades on the table and her feet on the floor, she lifted her pelvis off the table and began to grind it into my face. Her juice was coating her pussy and had a tangy sweet taste that I found intoxicating and arousing. I smelled her perfume, now mixed with her sex, and knew she hadn't come down to the pool house today by accident.

I love to use fingers when I'm eating a woman's pussy, but the effect of my tongue and lips were more than enough for this go around, so I used my hands to support and squeeze her delectable ass while I used my tongue to flick and flitter her clit for all it was worth. She was going crazy, thrashing about on the table, grinding her pussy into my mouth and talking in a crazy combination of English and French. I didn't know what she was saying in French, but it sounded sexy as hell. The smell of her pussy was overwhelming and a complete turn-on.

I could sense that she was a woman that wanted her clit sucked and licked, long and hard. I did my best to deliver. She lifted her long lean legs over my shoulder and wrapped her legs around my head so she could grind her pussy into my face. I could feel her heeled sandals digging into my back as she moaned with pleasure. I pushed back and her head slid off the other side of the table. She leaned her head back, hair hanging down to the floor and kept moaning, bordering on a scream. I'm not sure I had ever seen a woman so aroused. I stopped abruptly, pulled her back to the edge of the table and grabbed my dick.

"I need to fuck you, Sam! Now!" I screamed.

"Oh yeah, hurry up. Shove that big dick in my pussy," she moaned.

I slid the tip into her wet hole. She was totally lubricated and not far from orgasm. I knew I wasn't going to last long either, at this point. My dick was throbbing with excitement, but I could feel how tight she was as I began to ease my length in. I slipped in inch by inch and Sam arched her pelvis up to absorb me. She groaned as I slid in slowly, deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhh! Oh fuck, Jeremy! Ohhhhh! Fuck me! Give me that young cock, Goddamit!!

And I did, to the hilt. Once I was all the way in I began to pump, back and forth, in and out, gathering momentum and force. I planted my feet on the floor for leverage, held myself up with my left arm and used my right to cradle her ass as I pumped the full length of my dick deep into the wettest recesses of her compact little body. We were slamming together violently, making slick wet sounds of skin on skin.

She was moaning loudly and I sure hoped there was no one else in the immediate area. I could tell by the sounds she was making that her tipping point was close, as was mine. I felt like a piston pumping in and out of her tight wet box. I timed myself so that just as I felt her clench and go silent with her orgasm, I filled her pussy with spurt after spurt after spurt of juicy white cum. I let out a long loud groan and she caught her breath and began to breath heavy.

"Oh my God, Jeremy. I needed a fucking like that so bad. Merci."

I cradled her beautiful face and kissed her deeply.

"The pleasure was all mine, Samantha," I whispered.

The table was suddenly very uncomfortable and slippery with our juices, so I pulled Sam over to a leather couch nearby. She nestled up next to me. The smell of our sex was in the air. She reached down and suddenly noticed my raging erection.

"My God. You're still hard. How can you still be so hard?"

"Well, honestly, I can stay hard through at least two orgasms, sometimes three. Depends on the situation," I replied.

"Oh, Jeremy. That's so wonderful. My husband can barely get hard the first time these days. It's so frustrating." She paused for a second as she began to stroke my cock absentmindedly. "We may have to find some more projects for you over the summer."

"I am at your service, mon cherie."

She smiled and leaned down to suck my cock. Suddenly she was snuggled between my legs again as I lay and watched her take my still tumescent cock into her mouth. I hadn't given her a chance earlier to build up any momentum. Now she took me deep and showed the skills I knew she had as an older woman. I lay on the couch and she hunched between my knees, sucking me deep, bobbing her head, stroking my base, kneading my balls. She knew what she was doing. I started to talk to her.

"Yeah, suck my cock, Sam. Take me deep. Can you taste your pussy juice on my cock? I loved fucking you. And you smell and taste so fucking good. Ahhhh, oh yeah, right there. Keep it up. You suck so good. I love the way you suck my dick."

As I spoke Samantha got into it. I could tell she liked dirty talk. She took me deep, real deep, and not many women I've been with can do that. Such a small woman, such a deep mouth. She licked and sucked and slurped -- and continued to make eye contact as I spoke and she sucked.

"Ummm. Do you want me to come in your mouth Sam? Do you want a huge load of cum deep in your throat? Cause you keep sucking like that and I'm going to blow a huge......AHHH."

She took me all the way down -- deep throat city -- and I was at a loss for words. While she sucked I pulled her down so she was kneeling on the floor to my side, positioned now so I could stick some fingers in her pussy. She was absolutely soaked. As I began to pump my fingers into her drenched slit she made gurgling noises of approval. I found her little pearl of nerves and applied pressure with the pad of my middle finger. She responded by moaning and sucking harder.

"Sam, you suck so good. You know I'm going to have to fuck you again, any minute. Keep sucking baby. I love sticking my fingers up into your cunt. You are so fucking wet!"

I needed that pussy on my face. I pulled her up and over. She maintained maximum suckage with my cock, while I spread her legs and put her on top in a 69 position. Her pussy was wide open to view and her labia were still spread wide from our furious fucking. The aroma of her juices was absolutely overwhelming. I began to attack her clit with my whole mouth. I used my fingers to maximum effect. My face was covered in a downpour of pussy juice. She continued to suck, but I could tell my ministrations were beginning to wreak havoc with her concentration. I sucked her entire labia into my mouth and then found her clit with my tongue and wiggled my tongue like a lunatic.

She pulled her mouth off my cock as she screamed encouragement.

"Oh fuck, Jeremy. SUCK ME!" she screamed.

I did just that and felt another load ready to launch as she jerked my cock with utter abandon. As I felt her spasm with another orgasm, I also unleashed a gush of cum directly onto her face above. I could hear, but not see, her moans of enjoyment. My tongue needed a rest from this major assault. I lay back and felt her collapse on top of me, her soaked pussy leaving streaks of love juice on my face.

Sam sat up and turned around. There were streams of cum all over her face and in her hair. She looked at me and laughed.

"Sam, what have you done to yourself? I love the new look," I joked.

She burrowed in for a deep kiss as she turned herself around. I tasted the both of us on her lips. We snuggled our sweaty bodies together, sex juices all over the place, the smell of our union totally permeated the room. I made a place for her on the couch and she laced her limbs with mine.

"Do you want to fuck again?" I asked innocently.

"Jeremy? You're insatiable," she stated as she reached down to feel that my cock had yet to subside.

"Sam, I want to lean you over the new bar and fuck you from behind," I stated matter-of-factly.

It was just then that we heard a car coming up the driveway. She had left the door open when she came in, so we had a small advance warning that civilization was closing in.

She rapidly put her tight little dress back on and tried to rub the cum from her face and hair. I donned my jeans and tee shirt and began to lace up my boots. Sam thought it might be Celine bringing Jolie back from their jaunt for ice cream. But just as we were finally pulling ourselves together, an older gent with silver gray hair walked through the door.

"Jason, honey! You're home!"

Sam wrapped her arms around her husband as I quickly surveyed the room to see if we'd left any traces of our sex. I noticed a puddle of fluid on the coffee table and hoped Jason wouldn't think anything of it. He seemed pretty oblivious and preoccupied from what I could tell. The smell of sex hovered in the air, but he didn't seem to notice.

Sam introduced me and then waved her arms toward the back bar to indicate the progress that had been made this week.

"Jeremy has done a great job, sweetie. See?" as she waved her cute little arm to help Jason survey the fruits of my labor. If only he knew I'd been fucking and sucking his sweet little wife only moments before, he probably wouldn't have such a haughty attitude.

Jason gave me the once-over as I tried to hide the significant bulge still hunkered down in my jeans. His eyes seemed to take in the empty wine glass and beer bottle. I wondered if he noticed the untied laces of my boots. I kept him to my rear as much as possible to avoid any undue embarrassment.

"Very nice. Looks like you've made great progress. Hey honey, let's head up to the house."

And with that Sam grabbed his elbow and wheeled out the door, barely giving me a look back. Close call. I was already dreaming about our next fuck.

I left the Chambers spread feeling pretty good that afternoon. It was Friday, I was headed to a gig that promised to be jumping, and I had just fucked an incredibly gorgeous and very horny older woman. The future looked bright.

Friday night's show was incredible. We packed them in and got everyone dancing. We were definitely the scene on Mountain Road. Usually the weekend is the highlight of my week. But I was already looking forward to returning to Sam's house to continue with my project, and hopefully, the continuation of our sexual adventure.

Saturday night is always the big night at the Black Cat, and we had a full house as expected that Saturday. We had the crowd rocking from the first song, and it was controlled frenzy as we rocked into our second set. We'd pace things to do three sets on a Saturday, if the joint was dancing, and this night was turning out to be one of the best crowds we'd had all summer.

I was singing a Tom Petty tune when I saw her. It was a long pair of legs that I noticed first through the blinding spotlights. She was at the bar, swinging her foot and watching the band. Most nights she would just be another patron, checking out the band while she sucked down a few drinks. But I was really surprised to see her and enjoyed that she was seeing me in a different element; ax in hand instead of a hammer.

The crowd was in a dancing frenzy and we had great control over the pace of the night. We were nearing a break, but building up to the crescendo before letting the crowd hover over the intermission, waiting for our return.

We finished our second set and told the crowd we'd be back for one more. I needed to be discrete, but I had to find out what Sam was doing here. This was definitely not her usual scene. I idled up to the bar nonchalantly without looking at her directly.

"Hey, Sam. Surprised to see you here. Where's hubby tonight?"

"Exhausted and asleep. Can we go outside?"

I didn't want Andy or anyone else noticing her presence, so I nodded subtly and turned to head for the door. Sam followed a few step behind. I turned to take in her beauty. She wore a tight sun dress with slender straps running over her delicate shoulders. The dress was tight around her hips, but flared loosely around her long lean legs. Her high heeled sandals elongated her slender calves and made her look sexy as hell. I leaned in for a little kiss as we opened the door and I could smell another wonderful perfume on her body.

Once outside in the cool air I reached for her hand and we headed toward the back of the lot. The moon was full and cast an eerie glow over the packed parking lot. I veered toward the backside of the building before turning to her to see what was up. She threw her arms around me and ground her sweet body into mine. I was overtaken and immediately aroused by her scent and aggressive display of affection. I'm always a little turned on from being on stage. Her touch catapulted me into full erection in a matter of seconds.

"I need you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear. "Here. Now."

"Excuse me?" I asked as I pulled back a little.

"You heard me, Jeremy. Right here. Right now."

Who am I to turn down a woman in need?

She reached down to stroke my already engorged cock. Then she grabbed my hand and shoved it up under her short dress. She wasn't wearing panties and she was soaking wet. I shoved my fingers into her and she grunted with approval and grabbed me frantically. I looked around and figured we were pretty hidden along on the back side of the club. She had already unzipped my pants and unleashed my erection. I leaned down to cup her sweet little ass in my hands, then grabbed her thighs from behind and pulled her up and onto my dick. I could hear her catch her breath. She had initiated this, but perhaps she didn't really think it would happen.

She was so wet I slipped right into her pussy, and with a few deep thrusts, sunk right to the hilt. She gave a throaty groan and buried her mouth into my shoulder as she impaled herself on my cock. I crooked my arms underneath her legs and pulled up, completely exposing her pussy to my thrusting cock. Gravity played a big role in sinking her down on my rock hard dick, but I was able to get extra leverage when I leaned her back against the building.

She came all the way down here so I could fuck her and I was happy to oblige. I began to thrust in and out of her with long deep strokes. I pounded her against the building, driving my huge cock into her tight French pussy. She grunted and I moaned and she bit my shoulder as I pounded away.

"Oh fuck me, Jeremy! Fuck me hard! I need you so bad," she panted.

I got a good rhythm going and could feel her juices running off her my balls and soaking my thighs. She was so fucking turned on. And the thought that anyone could walk around the corner of the building at any moment had us both in a frenzy.

I listened for clues to her arousal and could again tell she was reaching the brink. Her exquisite aroma wafted up toward my nostrils, filling me with desire. I let her slender body bob up and down on the rudder of my cock, keeping her centered on my hardness. Her breathing quickened, she panted in earnest, and I could feel her pussy contract over and over and over again on my thick cock. I had timed my release perfectly again and flooded her chasm with buckets of cum. I could feel it leaking out around our joining before I'd even stopped pumping.

We rested for a moment leaning against the rough wood siding, her long slender legs still wrapped around my waist. We were both panting and soaked with sweat and sex. She went limp, I let her down gently, and she disengaged from my still erect cock. She looked at me with sheer lust, straightened her dress, and then gave me a peck on the cheek. I pulled my jeans up and tucked my still hard cock back into its nest.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers