Sam & Jenny Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple creates a game to kickstart their sex life.
922 words
3.35
101.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One- Our Own Sex Games

Jenny and I are pretty much like any other married couple. We have been wed for three years and have experienced the ups and downs that come with adjusting to marriage. Let me give you a little background on us before getting to our story.

I am 34 years old and stand 6’ 1”. I weigh 190 lbs and have a rather athletic body. Now by no means am I a body-builder, but I have stayed in good shape through running and playing sports. Jenny is only 26. She has shoulder length blonde hair and is a petite 5’7” and 115 lbs. Jenny is a former college dancer and pom-pom girl. Like most petite girls, Jenny had small 32 B breasts that stood up nicely. But she wanted a boob job and has since upgraded to a “C cup”, that makes her extremely busty, but still look like they belong. She has brown eyes and soft pink lips. Did I mention the cleanly shaved bush!

Anyway, I have a very strong and somewhat kinky libido. There isn’t much that I find to be taboo. Jenny on the other hand is very inhibited. She rarely lets go completely and is more into the romance than the sex. On occasions she will loosen up, but these are few and far between. Lately she has been getting a little more creative in bed. She will touch herself during foreplay and tell me how good it feels. She has allowed me to rub my fingers on her anus, but has only occasionally let me penetrate, usually when she is drunk and pretty well out of it. We have had anal sex twice, but it has been at least a year since we last did, and I have tried several times only to be shot down.

I am also into role-playing and getting her to dress certain ways, but again this is not her thing. I love high heels and stockings. I get turned on by the “business executive” look. Once again, only on rare instances has she agreed to go along with my game, but when she does it is incredible.

Well enough background already. I have been getting frustrated lately with the lack of excitement in our relationship. I mean, Jenny is awesome looking, but I need more sexually to be happy. This was causing great problems at home. We began to fight a great deal and she had stopped being creative in bed and had started to become a “ninny” again. Luckily, our three year anniversary brought us a gift that changed things completely.

One of Jenny’s friends gave us the book, 1001 Nights of Great Sex. I’m sure most of you are familiar with the book. It contains passages that only one person can read and the other must act them out. Some are for the men only and some are for the ladies eyes only. Well, Jenny thought the book was great and we began to try several of the games and they really put some passion back into our love life. But this book was fairly mild and I began to search out a way to make the dares and games bolder. I decided to approach Jenny about each of us writing our own passages and playing them out every week. To my amazement it worked and she agreed. So we came up with the following arrangement.

Each person would write down four things they wanted for their game. We would then rank them in the order they were to be done and each person would alternate weeks, my game week one, hers week two and so on for 8 weeks. The first three games could only be for 24 hours only. The last game for each would be an entire weekend beginning Friday night. We realized that some weeks there would be none, due to her period and my business schedule. But we also agreed to no more than a two week break between games. We also discussed rules and she said that she wanted to be able to say no to anything she did not agree with. This sucked, but I agreed on the stipulation that if she said no, it cost her one of her games and I got a bonus game. She reluctantly agreed. I also said she could not say no to anything we had done before, i.e. anal sex. She agreed. We decided all this on a Saturday night and felt like next Friday after work we would rank our four games and then I would go first the next day.

When Friday came I was very excited. In fact I could hardly work. I knew that my games would be much kinky than hers and I felt a fire in my loins that I hadn’t felt since high school. Each of our games would be detailed on paper and stuffed into an envelope and sealed. Just like the book, we would only put the title of our game on the envelope. I tried to be creative with my titles and I knew I had to be subtle and riskless early on or I might not get what I want later in the game. My goal was simple. I wanted a lifestyle change, not just one night excitement. I felt if I could get her as excited about game night, she would start to lose her inhibitions and explore new things. Hopefully it would all work out as planned.