Sam & Jenny Ch. 4

Story Info
Jenny gets dinner, dancing & a whole lot more.
2.5k words
4.31
61.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: D-Day

Jenny and I continue to have a newfound love and attraction to each other since the start of our sex games two weeks ago. Reflecting back, I can't believe how a trip to the strip club could change our hormones as much as it has. From Kelly, better known as her stage name Ginger, dancing for Jenny to our massage last week that ended in anal sex and me cumming on my wife's face, our sex life has taken a turn for the erotic...which was the whole idea.

The third weekend came in a flash. As we ate dinner Friday night, I informed Jenny that my envelope involved an afternoon start and a night finish. She said well what is D-Day anyway. I had been pretty clever in my titles, because I wanted Jenny to be put on the spot, so she would have a hard time coming up with reasons not to do it. I said, tomorrow you will know soon enough.

Saturday arrived and at 11:00 we sat down on the couch to open the next envelope. I really was surprised that we had continued the game, in all honesty. I know that was what we agreed to, but I would have figured Jenny would have pulled out by now. But as they say, let the games begin.

Jenny opened up her envelope and read the contents:

D-Day

RULES: D-Day or better yet "Dare Day." I will ask you to do a dare and you will have to do it or face the penalty of a more "daring dare." The Dare theme is... You will engage in public flashing and nudity, which I will document on the Mini DV. There will be several locations and situations in which you will be asked to complete the Dare. Those local and situations will be listed in the next section.

LOCALS: 1. McDonalds 2. Georgia Dome 3. Olympic Park 4. Georgia Tech Campus 5. The mall

ATTIRE: You will wear your yellow sundress, which buttons in the front. You will wear no bra and no panties. You will complete the outfit with your white Keds and white ankle socks.

Jenny looked me in the eyes and said, "that's it?" I was stunned. I mean, in the past she wouldn't show her tits even on our boat by ourselves with nobody around. She was loosening up. She smiled and headed upstairs to change. I got the Mini DV ready with a freshly charged battery. The camera is great as it has both digital video and digital stills. I planned on taking both.

We loaded up the car and made our way to lunch. I liked the thought of Mickey D's because I was hungry and it was very public. We got out of the car and went inside. We ordered lunch and sat down at the table. Jenny looked at me and said, "hey, you forgot the ketchup." I smiled back and said, "I did, didn't I. She grinned and got the picture very clearly. I said, "I want to you to walk up to the counter, ask for the ketchup and come back. When you turn away, I want you to pull the top of the dress down and show you tit, and then when you get halfway back lift your skirt and shoe me you bush."

"I don't have a bush. I'm shaved clean," she said. "I know. Don't get technical," I responded.

Jenny got up and gave me a little flip of the back of her dress. She was indeed totally nude underneath. I watch as Jenny made her way to the counter. I got the camera out and put it on video. I hit record once she hit the corner and zoomed in for the shot. Jenny turned from the camera and flashed her tit, just as planned. She made her way back to the table and lifted the bottom of the dress, exposing her perfect pretty pussy. I smiled as she sat down. "Let me see the tape," she said. "No," I responded. "We will save this for later."

We finished out lunch and began to leave. I took Jenny's hand and led her to the children's playground. We got lucky and there were not any children in the playground. I sat Jenny on the slide and told her to lift the bottom of the dress and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. She gasped and said, "I knew you'd kink this up. Make sure nobody's looking." I hope there were on-lookers but to my avail we came at a quiet time. Jenny sat down on the slide, looked around and draped each leg over the edge of the slide. She then lift up her skirt and showed me her pussy spread eagle. She opened her lips with her fingers and I snapped away on picture mode. I was about to put down the camera when she said, "how about this shot." Just then she plunged a finger from her left hand in her slit and sucked her right thumb. Wow, what a shot! We packed up the camera and head out to local two.

On the way to the Georgia Dome, Jenny was talking a mile a minute. It was obvious that she had gotten turned on. I started thinking to myself, "is this the same Jenny." I didn't care if it was or not, I liked it. We made our way to the Dome where we took shot in front of the Dome and even some shots on the field during the tour. There was a crowd there, so the were all quickies, though I think one guy was on top us. The same could be said of Olympic Park. Just quick flashes, but they all added to the fun and the excitement.

Our next stop was the Georgia Tech campus. We pulled up in front of the main sign and Jenny jumped out completely naked and struck a pose. I took the shot and Jenny jumped back in. We parked by the basketball arena and started walking around looking for good places to shoot. She flashed in front of the fountain, the main building and other familiar spots on campus. We found a bus stop bench and I asked Jenny to go sit next to the kid waiting for the bus. She made her way to the bench and sat down. I had to zoom in very tight, as I was behind tree some 25 yards away. Jenny was talking to the young man, all the while raising her skirt higher and higher. Within a minute her shaved snatch was completely exposed and I snapped shots with the kid looking right at her. I don't think he had a clue what was going on. Jenny shook his hand and moved on to the car, where she climbed in laughing. She giggled "That was such a rush. That poor kid didn't have a clue what I was doing. He'd would have had a great look, if he had been paying attention to anything other than my covered tits." She asked where next and I told her the final local is the mall. She said, "that's going to be fun! I had created a monster and I loved it.

We entered the mall and Jenny asked, "what store do you want me to pose in front of?" I responded, "none of them." She looked at me and then said, "you want to get a dressing room shot, don't you?" Once again I told her no. She looked a bit confused. I decided to let her in on the finale. "Jenny, I want you to unbutton the three bottom buttons of your dress and the two top buttons. I then want you to go into the Wild Pair and try a pair of three-inch pumps first and then a pair of thigh high boots next. Jenny looked scared now. "Sam, that would leave only four buttons closed. I'll be completely falling out. There will be nothing risque about it. The sales guy will see everything, especially on the boots." I just smiled back. "Now Sam, the whole idea was to get private shots of me in public. There is no way you will be able to see any skin, but the sales guy will!" I calmly said, "Jenny, I have all the skin shots I need. I want to be a voyeur and watch his reaction and how you handle it."

"I won't do it," she pouted. "Well then I'll come up with a more daring dare," I said. "What's more daring than this...wait, we're talking about Sam here. I'll do it. You'd probably have me finger my ass with a candle at Bath and Body Works," she said. Now why didn't I think of that.

I did give in on one account and made sure that Jenny could walk into the store without alerting the whole mall she was naked. She walked towards me and I could not tell a thing. Then she sat on a bench and bent over slightly. There they were, titties plain as day. She then lifted her leg slightly as if trying on shoes, and I saw her bare bush. This salesman was in for a treat. Besides, the mall was very quiet and the Wild Pair was empty.

I watched as Jenny walked into the shoe store and started looking around. I waited until she had picked out a pair of shoes to try on. It was only a matter of minutes before she asked the salesman to try on a pair of black patent leather pumps with a 3 inch heel and a wide 2 inch leather strap, that went around the ankle. The salesman headed to the back to get the box out of the back and at his return, I made my way into the store and pretended to look at the men's shoes. Jenny took a seat on the stores padded bench and gave me a wink. She looked nervous and I got the feeling she was going to bail out.

The salesman returned with the shoes and sat on a stool in front of Jenny. He took the pair of heels out of the box and I noticed that he was blushing. I don't think he had seen anything yet, but it was obvious that he was excited about helping out such a beautiful woman. Jenny reached down and grabbed the pump. When she did, he tits literally fell out of the top of her dress. I was standing four feet away and I could see her nipples plain as day, so I know the sales guy got an eyeful. Jenny raised up her foot and slipped the shoe on. I moved to get a better look and could see her pussy was staring the young man in the face. Jenny looked him in the eyes, and then looked at me. She tried on the other shoe and walked around the store, glancing by me and whispering, "this kid's going to blow his wad!" I quickly responded, "I think that should be your goal."

Jenny returned to the young man and said the shoes were perfect. Jenny then told him to go get a pair of the black thigh high boots in size 7.

The salesman turned and headed past me to the stock room. He was very blushed and had a large bulge in the crotch of his pants. He tried to hid it by putting his hands in his pocket, but that didn't help. It seemed like at least five minutes before he came back. My guess he had to either calm down, or he was jerking off. He sat down with the boots and pulled them out. He unzipped the boot and offered it to jenny to put on. Jenny teased him and resisted grabbing it and just slipped her foot into the bot, which made the young man have to hold the bottom on the boot as well as her calf. Jenny pulled her skirt up, as the man wrapped the rest of the boot around her leg. By the way she was sitting, her muff was fully exposed and her lips were swollen with excitement. The thigh end of the boot came within inches of her loins. Jenny said to the young man, "can you zip it for me? This dress isn't really designed for me to bend over in." The young man took a deep breath and began running the zipper up the boot. When his hand got passed her knee, Jenny dropped the dress back down covering his hand. My guess he was close to the top, when Jenny scooted forward. From the way she reacted to the redness in his face, it was clear that the move had caused his hand to touch her pussy.

The man quickly pulled his hand out, embarrassed. Jenny said, "I'm so sorry. That was my fault. I didn't mean to scare you." The young man stuttered, "I don't want you to think...." Jenny said, "Oh, I don't at all. It felt good to be honest. We'll keep this our little secret." I couldn't believe it. Jenny had intentionally caused another man to touch her, and she was enjoying the tease. "Can I try the other one?" Jenny said. The salesman pulled out the second boot and they began again. Once again Jenny asked for help in zipping the boot and this time I noticed a different look in his eyes. He wasted little time in zipping up the boot. In fact he seemed to be zipping it up to her belly button! I looked at Jenny and saw her bite her lip and shut her eyes. The young man briefly looked around the store and I pretended to be trying on a pair of work boots. He could care less about me as a customer and went back to looking at Jenny. I realized at this time that his hand had never left her thighs and I knew exactly what was going on. Jenny was letting this guy finger her pussy!

Jenny pulled up her skirt and gave the man a unobstructed view of her snatch. I could see his finger deep inside her lips as she spread it for the young man. Just then Jenny dropped her dress and pulled away. She had noticed a group of women entering the store. The young man, caught up in the moment didn't notice the patrons, but then saw them and straightened up as well. Jenny told the young man that she would take the boots as well and walked to the counter. I slipped out of the store and was surprised at the fact that Jenny bought both pairs of shoes. She smiled after paying cash and walked out of the store towards me three stores away. When she got to me she gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "how was that show!" I said, "Awesome. You let that guy finger you."

Jenny replied, "wasn't that the goal?" and giggled walking away. As we headed to the car, I thought to myself, "I love this game!"