Sam and Jill: Our First Swap

Story Info
Bush party leads to a lot more.
4.6k words
4.31
149.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
290 Followers

There isn't too much descriptive sex in this story but there should be enough facts to keep you interested. Believe it or not this is a true story and as always the names have been changed to protect the guilty. I have to thank honeywildcat for the editing and of course when I get a story back from her, I always find things that I just have to change or add. So any mistakes you find in this story will be mine.

*

This story took place way back in the 70's when I was a lot younger. What circumstances brought on what happened that night? Being young and thinking we were invincible, was one of the things that influenced us, plus just being fun loving and carefree at the time were the main reasons. Or maybe it was just being horny.

Our home was on a plot of land that fronted what the real estate guys like to call a lake. In actuality it was a pretty big slough, but it was just big enough to be able to canoe or sail a small boat on. We found out soon after we bought the place that our friends thought it was the perfect place for having private bush parties, and were out fairly often just for that reason.

We had invited our friends out for a few drinks and a night of general discussions. By discussions, I mean there was a lot of bullshit flying. Included in the group that night were our friends Sam, whom I worked with, his wife Jill, two other guys we worked with, Jay and Larry, and of course my wife Sue and me. My name is William, but I go by the name of Bill.

Because the night was fairly cool, we had decided to go outdoors and start a bon fire. We all sat around the fire enjoying the company and were getting a fair buzz from all the drinks that were being consumed. It was an enjoyable night and everyone was having a good time.

After a while I found myself sitting next to Jill and it was just natural that she snuggled closer to me. Sam and Jill had been close friends of ours for a few years now, and we were very comfortable around each other. Hugs and sitting close to each other's spouse was just second nature. Other than the usual teasing, there wasn't anything sexual going on between us. None of us had ever pushed the bounds of propriety to find out if the other one was willing. That fact was going to change this night.

You won't ever find me complaining when Jill snuggles with me, because I had always thought that she looked good. When we first met, she was a bit reserved, but now she had become easy going around us with an outgoing personality. Jill had smaller boobs than my Sue does, but having said that she made up for it by always seeming to wear snug fitting tops with no bra that showed her nipples off to the best advantage. They always seemed to be hard and poking straight out at you as if to say, "Suck me."

I had commented on Jill's small but firm boobs a few times to Sue, and she had always kidded me by saying that hers were bigger and better. I had to agree with her on that point, because I always enjoyed playing with her tits at every chance I could, but then I am tit man and just can't help myself. I'm that way because of Sue. Let me tell you, when my wife gets turned on she can cum pretty easy when someone manipulates her tits. I've never seen another woman that can do that like she does.

She also knew that I liked her to show those puppies off every now and then. Let's just say she knew that if she "accidentally" exhibited them so that other guys could see them, that it got me turned on. So I guess you could say she had became a bit of an exhibitionist for me, because she knew she could get a hot session in bed out of me after "fortuitously" displaying her charms to others.

I can always tell when Sue is getting horny. She will flash me some cleavage and even the odd bare boob, then rub them against me with that smile on her face that says let do it now. I, being a red blooded male, would invariably agree with her.

Some days she would agree to show off lots of cleavage while shopping in the mall and at other times she would go topless and play with her tits and let me play with her as we drive down the highway. These were a few of the things we played at, although we were always looking for new things to spice up our sex lives.

Anyway back to the main story. After a while, Jill and I were doing a little friendly bickering and teasing back and forth and I got right into it with her. This escalated into a little tickling match between her and me, which was totally unfair for her, since I was not in the least bit ticklish.

Sam was sitting next to Sue and they were laughing at the situation of Jill trying to get me. Jill was not succeeding too well, and I was taking advantage of that every chance I could. Larry and Jay were off on the other side of the fire by themselves and were just watching the proceedings with smile on their faces and making the odd snide comment, egging us on. With all the tickling going on, I managed to get in a few clandestine gropes in on Jill and as I got bolder with the touches, she got in a few good gropes of her own.

Things between Jill and I had escalated and were getting a bit on the spirited side. Heck, it had almost turned into a wrestling match between us. At one point I threatened to throw Jill into the lake and she challenged me with, "You don't have the guts to do that."

So having been challenged like that and with my honour at stake, I had no choice but to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her struggling down the pathway to the lake. When we got to the lake, Jill pleaded for me not to throw her in and said she would do anything not to get wet. I quietly suggested a kiss and she agreed. Since we were a fair distance from the others in the dark, and we had a few trees to help shield us from being seen. We kissed right there.

This was the first time we had actually kissed, other than under the mistletoe at Christmas. The kiss lasted longer and with a lot more feeling than I thought it would. As I grew bolder, I slipped my tongue in her mouth and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand. Jill did not resist me as we tangled our tongues for a while. I grew more confident and switched tactics. I put one hand on a boob and found, that even feeling her through her shirt, she indeed did have very hard nipples.

I felt her up as the kiss got hotter and I found that not only did Jill's nipples get very hard, but also the rest of her small tits firmed up as well. While I was groping her, she reached down with one hand and grabbed my crotch and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I definitely started to get turned on by the thought of what we were doing.

Jill was definitely a good kisser and we reluctantly broke off the kiss and the two of us went back towards the others. Because we had been more than a few minutes down by the lake, we got a bit of ribbing as we rejoined the party.

I think Sam knew what was happening between Jill and I and I was relieved that he did not say anything. The next little while around the fire was more fun and games as Jill and I spent our time trying to get in the odd feel, while not letting the others see.

I was silently plotting of a way to get into Jill's pants and could not think of a way to do it. After a while, I remembered a conversation I had had with Sam at work one day. I had been commenting about something Sue had done to me the night before to piss me off, and was complaining to him about it. Sam had replied that if I ever wanted to get rid of Sue to just send her his way, and he would gladly have her. He had said this with some conviction and with a big smile on his face. At the time I thought to myself, "He wants to fuck my wife."

I remember laughing and telling him, "Maybe the next time she gets pissed off at me and is bitchy, I will send her your way so that you can straighten her out for me."

In the past Sue and I had a few fantasies we had told each other, but never had the chance to act on them. We both wanted to try those fantasies, but the stars had never aligned to give us the chance. She wanted to make love in the rain on some deserted island and the one she told me about just the week before was to be in bed, enjoying Sam. I had told her I wanted to be in bed with another woman, and of course the biggest fantasy I had was to know she was with someone else, be that male or female.

So the gears in my head started turning as I thought to myself that maybe this was the answer to the question of how to hook up with Jill and not have to worry about getting into too much trouble with Sam or Sue. My dad had once told me an old saying that went, "Nothing ventured. Nothing gained."

I thought to myself that if I wanted to get into Jill's pants, all I had to do was ask her. If she said yes, that would be great, or if she said no, then at least I knew where I stood.

I was still sitting beside Jill and in a low voice so that nobody else could hear I asked her, "This playing around with you like this is nice. I would like to take it to the next step and get together sometime to have sex with you."

She looked at me and said, "That sounds like an intriguing idea, but how do we keep something like that from Sam and Sue. They probably wouldn't like the idea of us screwing around on them, and if they found out, they would be more than upset with us."

I replied, "The way I figure things, Sam and Sue probably wouldn't mind in the least if while we made out they could also enjoy each other." I suggested to her that maybe we should try to see if Sam and Sue were up for the idea of having some fun by doing some swapping.

Jill responded by saying, "I can't see Sam agreeing to such a thing, but if you can set it up it sounds like a fun idea." As she said this I could almost see her blush, as if she could not imagine herself doing such a thing.

I was thinking to myself that Sam has always looked at Sue like he wants in her pants, so he should be easy to persuade. So, having Jill agree to wanting sex with me all I had to do was arrange it with the others. I admit that I was a little worried about the reaction I could get from both Sue and Sam.

Sam left Sue's side to get another drink and I went over to Sue and sat beside her. I did a little covert touching and fondling, being one to not pass up a chance to get in a good feel, I asked Sue if she was enjoying herself.

She replied, "I'm having fun, and I am a bit giddy from all the drinks I've had."

She added in a sly voice that let me know she had noticed what I had been doing with Jill, "It appears like you are having more fun than I am though."

I knew then that Sue had watched as I had been sneaking in some gropes on Jill, so I decided I might as well just jump in with both feet and let her know that I wanted some of our fantasies to come about that night.

I decided the direct approach was the best way to handle this, and asked her, "Do you want to have your fantasy about being with Sam come about tonight, and if you do, would you mind if we did a little swapping with both Sam and Jill?"

Sue said, "That idea does sound intriguing." She then said, "What brought on this idea about swapping with our two good friends?"

I told Sue about some of the earlier proceedings and how Jill's and my antics had brought about this idea of swapping partners. She calmly listened to my explanation.

Sue said to me, "Well the thought of us swapping with them is a turn on, so how are we going to go about it?"

Let me tell you I was relieved to find she was not mad at me. I had to be sure about how she felt, so I asked her, "Is this just the drinks talking, or are you serious?"

Sue replied, "No, this does sound like an exciting thing to do, and it is one of our fantasies to try something like this. So, let's do it."

I suggested, "We should try to wind up this party, so that we could start the other more adventurous one." We agreed on that and concluded that we had to get rid of Jay and Larry first.

So having that decided, I went back to Jill and told her that Sue was OK with the idea, but we still had to talk to Sam about it. Getting Sam away from Jay and Larry was hard to do, because he was arguing with them about the professional football team we had that year.

I figured that to get anything going, I was going to have to try and get this little gathering to break up. So, in a voice that the others could hear, I casually mentioned to Sue, "The night is getting on and I think that it is time to wrap up the party. We do have to get up early to head into town."

I figured that Jay and Larry would take the hint and go, leaving me a chance to talk to Sam and get him to agree that we should swap wives.

Everyone helped hauled in all the stuff we had outside into the house, and then Sue and I poured a final drink for everyone. As we sat there with the last drink, I watched Jill. She sat there fidgeting and wiggling every now and then as if she could not wait. I also noticed that her nipples looked as though they were hard enough to poke out an eye and were pushing on her tight blouse like they wanted to be set free.

Jay and Larry appeared as if they did not want to go, so when I got close to Jill I suggested to her that maybe she should suggest to Sam that it was time to go and to go out and warm up the truck. That way I would get a chance to talk to him alone.

Jill did ask Sam to go and warm up their truck and when he went out to do that, I followed to have my talk with him.

Sam started his truck and we stood there as he told me that he had a good time at the party. I thought that this was my opportunity and told him about what Jill, Sue and I were planning for later. He was extremely surprised that Jill would be interested in swapping, because she had never even mentioned anything like this to him before.

In the same breath he also said, "I have thought about getting into Sue's pants and doing some wife swapping sounds like a good chance to finally do just that."

We then made plans for Jill and him to drive away and park on a side road, and when he saw Larry and Jay drive by, he would drive back.

Boy, I had a hard time walking back into the house because of the extra leg in my pants. Jill and Sam soon said their goodbyes and left. After about 10 minutes of trying to get rid of Jay and Larry, without being too obvious about it, they finally left.

As they pulled out of the yard, I quickly grabbed Sue right there in the back porch and gave her a good deep kiss and then started to molest her. I sucked and fondled her nipples. She responded, but said that she thought that if I was not careful we would not have any left for later. Reluctantly I stopped, but not before feeling her pussy and finding it very wet already.

Jill and Sam drove back in the yard just as Sue got herself dressed again. We all went into the front room and Jill and I sat on the sofa, while Sam went to the other side of the room and he sat in the chair. Sue sat on the floor in front of him. No one seemed to know where to start, so I gave Jill a kiss and she seemed a bit apprehensive and was looking over at Sam, as if to check that it was all right with him. Sue and Sam were watching us and smiling, so I figured what the heck and kissed Jill again with more feeling put into that kiss.

Jill was responding to the kiss and as we broke it, I could see her nipples poking at the front of her blouse. I undid the top button on her blouse and since I got no negative feedback from her, or the other two on the other side of the room, I carried on with undoing all of the buttons on her shirt. I looked over at Sue and Sam and noticed that he was loosening the buttons on Sue's blouse.

Surprisingly, the thought of someone else going to see my wife naked and then fucking her excited me. Sue and Sam looked like they were enjoying themselves, so I got back to the business at hand. That being, getting into Jill's pants! She was looking at me as she gave me a big smile, so I assumed she was OK with how things were progressing.

I became aware of the fact that with all of the buttons on her blouse loosened that it was now partially open, and I could see a boob. I reached in and tentatively touched that one and realized that I was finally living out one of my fantasies. As I touched her, she took a deep breath and I could not believe it as her nipple got even harder and seemed to turn into granite. I explored her small breast for a while thoroughly enjoying the feelings of the moment.

Jill's tits were not very big. Probably an A cup, but they were very firm and the nipples were the stiffest that I had ever felt. This was different than I was used too, as Sue's boobs were larger, 32 C's, and nicely shaped. Sue's were not as firm as Jill's although her nipples did get pretty hard with stimulation. I explored the one breast of Jill's for a while, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of this moment, then moved over to the other one. No surprise there, the other tit and nipple were just as firm and hard as the first one had been.

As I fondled the second boob I noticed that I could see Jill's boobs real good now, since her shirt had somehow been pulled out of her slacks and was gapping open. Her boobs were just as I had thought they would be. They were nicely shaped and the nipples were centred just right. I could see they were flushed and I could imagine myself licking and sucking on those perfect specimens. Jill had adjusted herself some and was caressing her hand over my chest and slowly working her way down. She was smiling at me and seemed to be enjoying the attention that I was giving to her breasts.

I got to my feet and pulled her up with me and turned around, so that we could head off to the bedroom. I looked over at Sam and Sue, and was bowled over to see the sight that greeted me. Sam had Sue's shirt off and was openly squeezing and fondling her tits. Boy, the sight of the two of them as he was kneading her boobs sure looked sexy. She was still sitting on the floor in front of him with her back to him. She had turned her head looking back at him over her shoulder with that half smile she gets when she is getting turned on.

I knew that Sue would want to be fucked soon, as this type of handling on her tits really gets her turned on. We all smiled at each other and Jill and I continued on to the bedroom. As we stumbled along down the hallway trying to kiss and undress each other, we managed to start the process of removing the rest of our clothes. I ended up right behind her as we went through the bedroom door and was reaching around in front of her, groping both of her tits at the same time.

Behind us I heard Sue say to Sam in a funny voice, "Yes do that, it feels good! Take off that shirt."

By the time Jill and I made it to the bedroom, I had given up thinking of the two we had left in the front room, and was turning Jill around so that I could see both her tits at the same time.

We were kissing as we stripped off the rest of our clothes and I had to admit that she had a fantastic body. Tall and lean, nice hips, long legs that went all the way up to make a perfectly firm ass, a slim waist, and small but very sexy, hard tits. She had a large bush covering her pussy, but she definitely looked like a goddess standing there.

I ran my hands over her body as she did the same to me and then we got on the bed. The first thing I did after a few good tongue-swapping kisses was to move down and suck on those hard nipples. I could have been happy doing that all night, but I figured that with a naked woman on the bed with me there would be other parts just as good. I was right. I kissed my way down to that hairy patch over a well-lubricated pussy.

I ate Jill's fine tasting pussy for what seemed like hours, thoroughly savouring the taste and enjoying the reaction I got from her. After a while, Jill squirmed around and got on top of me, kissing her way down to my cock and then started to suck me. After some of the best sucking I had ever had in my life, she moved around and we got in the sixty-nine position. Boy, I felt like I was in heaven.

Justtoold
Justtoold
290 Followers
12