Sam Becomes The Conference Whore

Story Info
Away on conference, wife treats husband to "phone sex".
903 words
3.8
135.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 months after my wife started a new business she went to a training conference for one of the manufacturers for a week. Most conferences like that are normally a lot of drinking mixed in with a little bit of education. By the late night phone calls I was getting from Sam, it was obvious this conference was no different.

At about 1:00am on the third night she called me and I could tell right away by the tone of her voice that something was up. I had been out to a strip club myself and when the phone rang, I was watching a new porno movie I had just picked up. When I saw it was her on the caller ID, I answered with the speaker phone so she could hear the movie. She heard the sounds of the porno tape and asked what I was watching. I told her a chic was getting plowed with a nice big cock from behind while getting another cock fed down her throat. She asked me if hearing a chic getting fucked just like that would be hot. I told her I never thought of that, but that I thought it probably would be pretty hot. Sam responded by telling me to leave the phone on then, because she lost a bet tonight at the bar and three guys were on their way to her room to collect on the bet. Before I could respond, I heard the phone as she set it down on something.

A couple minutes later, I heard what sounded like knocking on the door through the phone and then I heard Sam as she greeted the guys at her door. Apparently she answered the door naked and I heard the guys comment about how hot she was and how nice it was to see she shaved her pussy smooth as they requested. Sam cut them off and told them to make some drinks so they can get to it. I heard the drink being poured, but other than that, the room was quiet. I then heard Sam take charge and let the guys know there would be some rules. She told them that she is more than willing to pay off the bets, but that if she told them no to something that they had to accept that, or the night would be over right then. They all agreed.

Then right away, I heard what sounded like sloppy kissing followed by some soft moans from my wife. That slowed down after a little bit and then I heard a zipper followed by some more kissing and slurping sounds, then a loud moan from one of the guys. I assumed he was enjoying my wife's very talented tongue and the slurping got louder and so did his moans.

Then the slurping sounds stopped and I heard Sam say; "If you like that and want me to keep sucking your big cock, you need to lay down so I can sit on your face and you can eat my pussy too!"

I heard the bed rustle around for a minute and then heard both Sam and the guy moan out loud as they pleased each other with their oral talents. That kept up for a few minutes before Sam told him she wanted to feel him inside her. Again, I heard the bed rustle a little bit and then I heard the sounds of Sam fucking the man. I knew after a minute she must have been riding his cock by the way she moaned and screamed in pleasure. It was only another minute before I heard Sam orgasm hard followed right away by the guy saying he was going to cum too. Then I heard him grunt a few times and imagined he just shot his cum deep into my wife's pussy.

Things were quiet for a minute until I heard Sam tell the other two men that she wanted both of them at the same time. Then I heard the slurping and sucking sounds start again followed quickly by muffled moans from Sam. I figured she must be on her hand and knees getting fucked from behind while she sucked the other guy off in front of her. Next I heard the sounds of the man that was fucking her as his body smacked against her and I could hear their grunts and moans as the fucked like animals. I heard Sam's muffled moans again then a couple screams as it sounded like the man fucking her smacked her ass a couple times. For the next five minutes I heard the animal like sounds of two men as they enjoyed my wife's body before I heard them both grunt as their cocks exploded into and onto her body.

After a couple minutes, I heard the guys getting dressed and then heard the door open and close. Sam then picked up the phone and asked me what I thought. I told her that was the hottest phone sex ever and she said she was glad I enjoyed it. Then she said she had to go, but that maybe she would give me a repeat performance the following night. Little did she know, I had already made plans to surprise her the next night.

The adventures from the rest of the conference are new stories of their own and will follow...