Sam Taylor's Odyssey

Story Info
Sam meets Sarah and the fun begins - or does it?
4.4k words
4.58
15.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

He was just closing the drawer on the cash register when he heard the door close. As he raised his head, he spotted a well-dressed lady approaching the counter, eyes slightly downcast. She seemed to be about his height, although she was wearing two-inch heels. She stopped just in front of him and raised her head to face him directly.

As she opened her mouth to speak, nothing came out. She Stood there gazing into his eyes with her mouth open and her heart pounding in her ears. Sarah Henderson couldn't catch her breath. She was totally immersed in the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

Sam Taylor was also speechless. He was lost in the green Pools of her eyes. Time stood still as the two of them stared at each other. Sarah blinked first and broke the spell. As she cleared her throat, Sam took a moment the really look at this woman.

She wore a black suit with a short skirt and a white blouse that was buttoned much too high. Her soft brown hair framed her face, making her look like a porcelain doll. Her eyes were a deep green, her nose short and cute, and her mouth was oval shaped with a slight reddish tint to her lipstick. Her figure was slim but proportionate, not as skinny as a runway model. Her breasts were small, her tummy flat, and her ass appeared to be nicely rounded.

"Hi. I hope you can help me. I am a little turned around."

"Let's see. Eyes, breasts, and knees all pointing the same direction - I think you're all straightened out."

She smiled at Sam and his whole world tilted.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't very polite. What's the problem?"

"I just moved here over the weekend. I have a job interview this morning but I can't seem to find the place. Can you tell me where the Brunswick Zone Bowling Alley is?"

"Sure I can but you seem to be a bit overdressed for a bowling alley job."

"Not really. I'm interviewing for the manager's job. Do you think I'm overdressed for that?"

Sam walked around the corner of the counter and stood in front of her.

"Are you interviewing with the District Manager alone or is this a group interview?"

"Just the DM I think, why?"

He raised his hands to the level of her breasts then stopped and looked directly into her eyes.

"May I?"

"Sure."

With that, he very gently opened the next button on her blouse and pressed the edges of the blouse against the lapels of her suit jacket. His fingers lightly pressed against the tops of her breasts in the process and he could feel her tremble.

"There." He said. "That looks much better. Just remember to keep your chin up and look the world in the eye and I'm sure you'll get the job."

Sarah let out a long slow breath and raised her eyes to meet his once again.

"Thank you, but you still haven't told me where I need to go."

Sam put his hand on her shoulder and turned her towards the door.

"I'll do better than that." He said. "I'll show you."

As they exited the station, Sam led her to the corner and pointed down the street.

"It's just beyond the car dealership. You can walk there in 5 minutes and cut across the parking lot. Your car will be safe here."

"Thank you, Sam. By the way, my name is Sarah Henderson."

"Well, Sarah Henderson, my name is Sam Taylor. Good luck on your interview and please stop in and let me know how it went when you come back to get your car."

"That's a promise, Sam. I'll see you in a little while. I have to go or I'll be late. Bye and thanks again."

Sam watched as she crossed the gas station to the sidewalk and marveled at the movement of her ass. Yessir, he thought, definitely world class! What was that song - oh, yeah, poetry in motion, a wave upon the ocean could never move that way.

Sarah walked across the tarmac breathing slowly, her head held a little higher, her back a little straighter, and a little more wiggle in her walk. She knew he was watching and hoped she didn't overdo it. As she reached the sidewalk, she looked back over her left shoulder and saw Sam give her two thumbs up. Although she wasn't sure if he meant her walk or was wishing her luck with the interview, she smiled and waved back, then tried to keep from falling as she felt the tingle begin in her pussy.

After Sarah was out of sight, Sam returned to the station. You couldn't have wiped the grin off his face with dynomite.

An hour later, Sam had just turned the register over to his relief and was reaching for his sunglasses and hat when he heard the front door. He glanced and saw Sarah entering. He put his glasses on and walked out from behind the counter as she crossed the open floor toward him.

"Hi, how did it go?"

"Great, thanks to you. I got the job, Sam. I got the job!"

Sarah almost shouted the words as she took the last few steps and held her arms up towards Sam. He took the hint and opened his arms to the beaming woman and they came together in a tight embrace. Sarah hugged him tightly for a moment, then pulled her head back and kissed him full on the lips. Sam responded to her kiss and immediately increased the tightness of his arms around her. As their lips met they were once again alone in the world.

Sarah broke the kiss and leaned back in his arms, a shocked look on her face. She was met with a wide grin from Sam and instantly calmed down, although she began to back out of his embrace.

"I'm sorry, Sam, it's just that I'm so happy right now."

"Don't be sorry, Sarah, that's the nicest thing that's happened to me in quite a long time. So when do you start, Madam Manager?"

"Oh, tomorrow. I have several meetings with various people in the organization and then I get to meet my staff. Oh, Sam, thank you again for your wonderful advice. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Nonsense. You just needed a vote of confidence. Do you have anything to do this afternoon?"

"No. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking lunch, actually. But I need to go home to change and have a quick shower. I've been here since 4:30 this morning. Could you give me a ride?"

"Yes, of course. I should probably change as well, this is a little overdressed for the temperature today, don't you think?"

As they walked out the door, Sam couldn't resist teasing her about getting lost.

"Do you think you can find your way home without help?"

Sarah grinned and bumped her hip into him.

"Of course I can. I'm a manager now, you know. It's just up the road at the next light, then right to the first apartment."

"Great. That means we're almost neighbors. If it's the one I think you mean, my apartment is just behind your parking lot."

Sarah drove the few blocks to her apartment building and parked outside her unit. Sam pointed across the lot to another, smaller apartment building on the next block, indicating that it was his building.

"OK, I'll walk over from here and shower and change and be back in about a half hour. Will that give you enough time to change?"

"Yes, that will be fine. My unit is right here, number 103. Just knock when you come back and I'll let you in."

Sarah stepped closer to Sam and tilted her head up with her eyes closing in an invitation to be kissed. Sam leaned down, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her lightly on the lips. When she responded by leaning her body against his, he parted her lips with his tongue then began to nibble lightly on her lower lip. Sarah moaned out loud holding him even tighter than before. When the kiss ended, they were both breathing heavily.

Sam brushed the pad of his thumb across her lips as he stepped away. Sarah kissed his thumb and breathed a huge sigh as she watched him walk away. She watched until he was hidden from view by the small hill between the buildings.

As she opened her door, she felt the beginnings off a huge orgasm in her pussy. She quickly stripped off her clothes and ran into the bathroom to turn on the shower, getting hotter and hotter as she stepped into it. The hot spray of the water striking her hardening nipples sent shivers of ecstasy thru her body. Sarah moaned out loud as she caressed and pinched her nipples. With her eyes closed, she pinched her nipples harder, pulling on her breasts at the same time.

Her right hand slid down her body and slipped into the wetness between her legs. The heat within her body, added to the water, allowed her to easily slip two fingers into her steaming pussy. As her hand moved, the palm slid over her stiff clit and Sarah moaned.

She slipped down until she was sitting in the tub with her legs splayed, giving her racing hands full access to her hot pussy. Three fingers raced in and out of her pussy while the other hand pinched and pulled her clit. In only a few moments, she climaxed hard, screaming out loud in the tub and slumping against the white porcelain. She nearly passed out from the strength of her orgasm. Her chest was heaving as she fought for breath with her hand still inside her grasping pussy.

When she finally calmed down, Sarah slowly removed her fingers from her dripping pussy and, on unsteady feet, raised herself up and finished her shower. She dried herself with a fluffy towel and found that even the slightest touch on her breasts or between her legs threatened to start a new climb to another peak of ecstasy. She walked unsteadily into her bedroom and laid on the bed.

Immediately, she began to think of Sam and her hands moved as if of their own mind, caressing her breasts and sliding between her legs as she imagined that they belonged to Sam. Once again, Sarah found her fingers inside her hot, wet pussy. First two, then three nimble fingers entered and retreated, slowly at first but then with gathering speed. Her left hand caressed and pulled at her clit as she whispered urgently to her invisible lover.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Pull my clit. Fuck me. Oh Sam, fuck me harder, harder. Make me cum, baby, I need you. Yes, yes, that's it. Oh Sam, now, now, now."

As her moans increased to near screams, Sarah came hard! Her body bucked off the bed, back arched, only her head and her heels still touching the bed as the most massive orgasm of her life overtook her. Sarah passed out and fell limply back onto the bed, her hand still insinuated in her grasping pussy. She regained consciousness shortly and opened her eyes but she was too worn out to do much more. She closed her eyes and dropped off into a deep sleep.

Sam walked the quarter mile to his building smiling to himself as he remembered the taste of Sarah and the reaction of his cock as she leaned against him. Even now his cock was half hard as he thought about her. He entered his apartment and quickly shed his clothes. As he stood in front of the bathroom mirror, he realized that his cock was still fairly stiff. He reached into the shower to turn on the water, then stepped in.

He soaped himself thoroughly and felt his cock harden as he washed it, the warm water and soap causing his blood pressure to rise. He began absently stroking his cock then caught himself. He should save that action for Sarah. Not that he thought he really had a chance of fucking the beautiful woman today but just in case, it wouldn't hurt to be ready. After all, she hadn't backed away when he got hard during their kissing episodes.

Sam dried himself and dressed in a casual pullover and shorts then left the apartment for the short walk to Sarah's. As instructed, he went to the back door of #103 and knocked politely. He waited a few moments. No answer. The second time he knocked a little louder and waited again. Still no answer. Sam glanced at the parking lot to confirm that her car was still there, then knocked a third time - very, very loudly.

No answer from within but the neighbor peeked out her window. Sam was despondent. He was sure she wanted to have lunch with him. She had initiated the steamy kiss in this very parking lot not an hour ago. What was going on? After waiting a short time in the shade of her patio, he finally decided it was not to be and started to walk back to his own building. As he crested the rise he looked back and still didn't see any sign of Sarah. Shit! What a tease!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sarah woke up groggily. As she raised her head, she immediately remembered the massive orgasms she had experienced as a smaller one ripped thru her body. Wow, what that man could do to her with just a kiss, she thought. I'd better get dressed. He'll probably be here any minute now. What time is it! WHAT?! 4 O'CLOCK!!! How could that be?! OMIGOD! SAM!!! Sarah threw on a robe and raced to the back door. Throwing the door open, she peered out in hopes that he would somehow still be there.

Her heart crashed when she realized her patio was empty. Her neighbor was just coming out of her door and stopped as she saw Sarah.

"My, you are a sound sleeper. I thought he was going to knock the door down."

"What? Who? I mean, when was he here."

"Oh, about 1 o'clock, sweety. Nice looking gentleman. He seemed pretty upset when you didn't answer the door. He waited almost a half an hour before he finally left."

"OMIGOD!!" groaned Sarah as she turned back to her own doorway. "How am I ever going to explain this."

"Try telling him the truth, sweety," her neighbor said, "Men like that."

Sarah collapsed in tears as soon as the door closed behind her.

She didn't know his phone number. She didn't know his apartment number. She didn't know when he would be at the gas station next. On top of that, she was starting a new and demanding job tomorrow. Oh God, and I thought everything was finally going to work out. Sarah cried herself to sleep that night and took extra time getting herself ready for work the next morning. She purposely passed the gas station and peered in to see if Sam was working but the counter person was a woman with red hair. With a sigh, Sarah decided to try to forget Sam and make sure she succeeded on this new job.

Almost two weeks later, Sarah was beginning to feel almost comfortable with her new job. She had a nice facility and a reasonably good staff and it was just the beginning of league season. As she sat in her office, she remembered that the Wednesday mixed league meeting was tonight, in a little while actually. She though it might be a good idea to attend and introduce herself to the league officers.

Sarah called the front desk and asked for Peg, her assistant. After discussing the details, she was just about to hang up the phone when she saw Sam walk past her window carrying a bowling bag.

"Peg, is that Sam Taylor coming towards you?"

"Yes, it is. Do you know him?"

"Yes. What is he doing?"

"Just a minute. .... He's renting a locker for the season. Sam is in the Wednesday night league."

"Peg, I need a favor. Walk him down to his locker and tell him we'll give him some practice time as a bonus but he has to use it tonight. Then let me know what he says, OK?"

"Sure. Do I offer him one game, or what?"

"Don't be specific, just say practice time."

"Right. I'll call you in a few."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hi, Sam, how's it going?"

"Hi, Peg. So far, so good. I bought a new ball and shoes this summer so I won't be bugging you every week."

"Hey, that's great for you. Did Diane tell you about the free practice time?"

"No. What are you talking about, Peg."

"As a bonus for renting a locker, we'll give you free practice time but you have to use it the same day you rent the locker. In your case, that means tonight."

"Hmmm. That sounds great, Peg. I can practice after the league meeting, if that's OK."

"That will be fine. Just come and see me when you're ready. Here's your locker. Got the combination?"

"Yep. Let's see. Left-right-left and pull. Voila! Open sesame. All set, Peg, I'll catch you later. Say, Peg, how's your new boss working out?"

"Sarah? Just great. She really knows her stuff. Do you know her?"

"Yeah. We met a couple of weeks ago." Sam replied sarcastically.

"That doesn't sound good. What happened.?"

"I thought we hit it off and invited her to lunch. She accepted but then stood me up. Haven't seen or heard from her since. So much for love at first sight."

"That doesn't sound like her. Have you tried to talk to her?"

"Peg. She stood me up. Lunch - in the middle of the day at a public place and she didn't show. That spells goodbye in any language. I never pushed a woman to do anything she didn't want to do and I'm not about to start now."

Peg walked the length of the lanes and into Sarah's office.

"Can I ask you a personal question, boss?"

"Sure, Peg."

"What happened between you and Sam?"

"What do you mean, did Sam say anything?"

"Just that he thought you two hit it off - love at first sight or something - then you stood him up for lunch. He seems to be a bit upset about it."

"That's pretty well what happened, Peg, except it was the day before I started here and I didn't have his phone number and I couldn't find him and,,and" Peg stared as she saw the tears forming in Sarah's eyes.

"Well, you've got another chance now. He accepted the practice time after the league meeting. What do you want me to do now?"

"Just give him a lane with no limit and let me know when he's there. Thanks."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sarah, I put Sam on lane 40. He'll be there in just a minute."

"Thanks, Peg, I'll take it from here." Sam had just tied his bowling shoes when he saw a pair of high heels stop in front of him. Before he could raise his eyes, he heard her voice.

"Hello, Sam."

As he raised his head, he realized it was Sarah and immediately stood up.

"Hello, Sarah."

"Sam, can we talk? I really need to explain things to you."

"No apology necessary, Sarah, I get stood up all the time."

Sam stepped around the stunned brunette and down to his lane. Sarah recovered quickly and started to follow him when she realized she was wearing heels and couldn't walk onto the laneway. She leaned down and released the catch of her left shoe, then the right shoe, and stepped out of them. Holding her shoes in her hand, she approached Sam again.

"Please, Sam, I made a mistake but I can explain if you'll just give me a chance. Please?"

Sam turned to look at her and found he had to adjust the height of his vision.

"Well, what have we here? The barfoot contessa? I guess you're serious about that talk if you'll go to that length. OK, I'll listen but it better be good."

"Can we go someplace private please? I'm afraid I'll embarrass myself in front of my staff and that wouldn't be very good for my job future."

"It will have to be somewhere inside. I already have my bowling shoes on."

"How about the locker room, Sam, it's just a few feet away? Please?"

"OK. Let's go."

Sam followed Sarah around the corner into the locker room. It wasn't exactly a room, having no door, but it did hide them from the rest of the alley and all but curious passersby. She stopped at the back wall, well into the opening and out of sight. Sam stopped just in front of her without talking.

"Actually, Sam, I didn't stand you up that day, you made me miss your knock on my door."

"Oh, come on, Sarah. I don't see how it's my fault that you didn't answer the door. I knocked three different times and even woke up your neighbor."

"Yes, I know, she told me about it. But you see, I..........I... "

Sarah lowered her head and almost began to cry. She just couldn't bring herself to say the intimate things she needed to say but she also realized she would lose Sam forever if she didn't. Tears welled up in her eyes and began to streak her cheeks when she felt Sam's hand on her chin. He lifted her face with his finger, brushed away her tears, and leaned in to hold her in his arms.

"Don't be scared, Sarah, this is an explanation, not a confrontation. I may bark a lot but I don't hit women and I usually don't bite either. I'm sure you'll survive whatever it is you have to say."

12