Samantha Mohr Comes for Christmas

Story Info
Samantha comes to visit, and gets a lot of come in return.
11.8k words
4.43
15.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to work with Samantha Mohr when I lived in Atlanta years ago. My job changed and I moved away, to a smaller college town a day's drive from Atlanta. I work at the college there in administration. They have an earth sciences program that offers a meteorology degree, and sometimes have guest lecturers come out to address the students. I had mentioned this to Samantha when I moved out, and she was able to become one of the weather professionals who participate in the program.

One of the lectures is done in the final weeks of the year, not long after Thanksgiving. It's not a popular date for many who lecture, but Samantha and I have made it a way to celebrate Christmas together, sharing some dinner and shopping. Sam is something of a tease, and likes to have a little fun as well, so the visits are ones we both look forward to. It's becoming our own Christmas tradition.

Samantha usually does an afternoon lecture, coming during the morning. We'll get a quick lunch, then she'll go do her speech, and meet me afterwards. Last year, she came to my office at the end of the day, as we were going to do our usual shopping and dinner. She liked to shop here, as we have some different stores, and she could also shop at her leisure, as she had some time without the demands of work and a husband pressing on her. It was a relaxing time for us, and we enjoyed being together. It always wound up with us teasing each other to distraction.

Sam arrived at my office after her lecture looking quite festive in a bright red shirtdress with a snowflake pattern. It came to about four inches above her knee, and she had left the last two buttons undone. The top was also unbuttoned to the point where I could see some of the hang of her breasts, always a treat, and I always enjoy seeing them. It was warm, as it usually is, but Sam wore a white cardigan to hold off the little bit of chill now that it was almost dark. Black high heeled boots completed her outfit. I got up to greet her, giving her a quick, slightly lingering kiss.

"Ready to go??" I asked.

"Yes," said Sam. "You know how I look forward to our shopping excursions."

We walked out of the building toward my car. As we walked, I noticed her tits were swaying quite a bit. A closer look told me she was not wearing a bra under her dress, as I could see her bare right tit in the gap between her buttons. Sam had a tendency to go braless when we had our get together at Christmas, knowing it would turn me on to watch the swing of her unbound breasts as she walked, stretched and leaned while she shopped. It was already working.

"Did you go braless all day??" I asked, hoping she had. I can only imagine the guys in the lecture were going nuts thinking of her jugs wrapped around their throbbing cocks.

"Of course," said Sam, smiling at me. "I know how you love me to go without. And I love knowing how crazy it makes you." We were now halfway across the lot. Sam looked around and undid another button, now exposing quite a bit of her right tit. She looked at me mischievously.

We arrived at my car and got in. "I bet you're not wearing panties either,' I said, smiling at her.

"Maybe I'm not," said Sam, with a sparkle in her eye. I had wanted to grab her as soon as I saw her in my office, but we had to be discreet, at least around the campus. In the relative privacy of my car, I was a little bolder, and I leaned over to give Samantha the kiss I dared not give her in my office. She met me full on, and we kissed deeply, tongues tangling as if we were trying to suck each other's tonsils out. I reached into her dress to caress the breast I had been watching for the last few minutes, squeezing the nipple til it was firm, and making Samantha squeal.

We broke our kiss. "Now that was a hello!!" said Sam, slightly out of breath, her face red. "And you know how I love when you play with my nipples." We shared another short kiss, and headed away from the college.

We pulled up at one of the local department stores, and Sam started looking around. There was a young guy, about 22 or so, working in shoes. Samantha spied him saying to me, "I think I could use a pair of boots." This kid was in for a treat.

"You want me to stay in the background, in case it goes somewhere??" I asked.

"You'd do that??" asked Samantha, a little taken aback.

"Sure," I said. "Maybe you can give him a Christmas treat he's not expecting." I kissed Samantha lightly, and told her to have fun with him, and take it as far as she can.

"How far should I go??" she asked, looking a little puzzled.

"As far as you dare," I told her, and kissed her again. I vanished off into the racks opposite the shoes, close enough that I could see and hear, but where I would not be obvious. Samantha sat down in the row of chairs facing me, taking a pair of boots to try on. She looked at me and smiled, then lifted her leg up to change into one of them. When she did, her dress parted where the buttons were open, revealing what I had thought all along. There was nothing between me and a dark blonde patch of pubic hair, parted by her slightly spread labia. This kid was in for a real treat. The clerk came by, and asked Sam if he could show her anything. She told him about a pair of boots she would like to try. He disappeared into the stock room to retrieve them, coming back a moment later with a box. He sat on the stool in front of her, and she took off the one boot she had tried on, giving him a good look at her furry muff. She put on both boots, and took a walk around the shoe section, then sat back down in front of him. She took her time getting out of them, then asked him for another style, again showing off her pussy. I could see she was getting excited by showing her charms to the clerk, as she was now much more open, and getting wet. He must have noticed too, as his pants seemed to be bulging when he stood up after Sam took off the boots she had tried. I walked over close enough to talk to her.

"Did he notice??" I asked.

"Oh yeah. He's hard as a rock." Sam opened another button on the bottom of her dress.

"How far are you going to tease him??"

Samantha looked at me with a sparkle in her eye. "I'm going to fuck him if I can. You don't mind, do you??" she asked sweetly.

I smiled. "The cougar is unleashed. Go for it!!" Just then I heard voices in the back. It was the clerk and a colleague, who said she was going on break, asking if he would be OK alone. He said yes. I looked at Samantha. "Looks like you'll get your chance. Gotta go." We blew each other a kiss and I resumed my discreet observation post.

The clerk came back out, and again assisted Samantha getting the boots on. Even from my hiding spot, I could see his pants stretched by his erection as Sam showed off her glistening twat. She stood up and grabbed the kid around the waist to steady herself, then with her left hand, grabbed his crotch, lingering a moment.

"Take me in the back," I heard her say, leading the kid by the hand. He followed, and they disappeared into the stock room. They were gone about five minutes, when Samantha came out with a box under her arm smiling at me. She headed down the main aisle, and I followed, catching up to her quickly.

"Well??" I asked.

"Got a nice pair of boots," she said, looking over and smiling.

"Bet you drove a hard bargain," I teased her.

"I got shafted," she said, laughing. I thought I was picking up the faint aroma of semen as we walked. I pulled Samantha into a rack of dresses, tall enough so what we were doing would not be obvious.

"Lemme see," I said. Sam lifted her dress so I could see her pussy. Her bush was wet and had a couple of streaks of come in it, and there was a streak of sperm starting to run down her left thigh. I kissed her and put two fingers into her still slightly spread pussy, which made a slurping noise as I opened it up. "Damn-you did get shafted!! How did it play out??"

"When we got in the back, there was a stool against the back wall. I sat up on it and pulled up my dress as I pulled him to me. I undid his pants-good thing he was wearing dark ones, because there was a big spot on his briefs where he had been leaking precome. I pulled them down and put his cock at my opening, and he pushed in. I still had the black boots on, and wrapped my legs around him to hold him in. He was still leaking, and I was so wet he slid right in and started pumping me. He said he was going to come soon, and I told him in this case, that would be a good thing. I don't think he lasted two minutes. He pulled out as he started to come, but I took his cock and put it back inside me, and told him I wanted to feel his come filling me. He did too!!"

We continued our shopping, Samantha showing off to me every time she went to look at something. Mostly it was giving me a view of her tits as she leaned this way and that to inspect various items. We ended up at the jewelry counter-she usually got her daughter something for Christmas-and I stood behind Sam as she looked in the case while we waited for the sales girl. I was thinking about her getting boned by the shoe clerk, and my cock was bulging. I leaned forward, looking over her shoulder as she looked in the case. There were garment racks on our side of it, and a post to our right, so the view was blocked from two angles. Samantha felt my cock pressing on her ass and pushed back.

"I could do you right here, just lift your dress up and bang your sloppy pussy right over the counter," I whispered in Sam's ear.

"Mmmmm, I like that idea. Too bad it would be so obvious, and there are probably cameras everywhere. The idea of your come filling me so soon after the other guy is making me hot." I stepped to Sam's left, so we now had every view but front on blocked. I reached up under her dress, playing in the come on her thighs, gathering it as I ran my hand up her leg til I was at her opening. Sam smiled as I pushed the dripping semen into her pussy with two fingers, sighing loudly as I ran them over her clit. She was very wet, and I enjoyed the feel of her come slick labia as I played in them.

"What are you doing??" asked Samantha, smiling broadly as I continued to play with her.

"Just playing. It's too risky to fuck you right here," I whispered in her ear. "But I can still make you crazy without drawing attention. You know I'll finish this later-if I don't come in my pants first."

Samantha rubbed her ass on my cock, laughing. "I might make you come right here."

"You do and you'll have to clean it up afterward," I warned her.

"I'll be cleaning up after you all night," said Samantha, turning to kiss me. I kept fingering her as we waited, and she was soon gasping as I brought her closer.

"Should I stop now??" I asked, seeing a sales clerk approaching.

"Don't you dare!!" said Samantha in a loud whisper. No sooner than the words were out of her mouth, her pussy gushed over my hand, and I watched as she closed her eyes and bit her lip to keep from crying out. After 30 seconds she opened her eyes again, just as the sales girl was walking behind the counter. Samantha somehow managed to stay composed as she made her purchase, and we headed for the parking lot. Once to my car, she pulled me to her, kissing me hard.

"I want your cock in me," Sam said as she pulled away. Normally, we'd drive over to a more secluded spot, but she was so hot she just opened the back door and slid in, her dress opening to show her used pussy as she moved across the seat. By the time I got in, she already had all the buttons on her dress open, giving me a full display of her impressive tits and spread and leaking labia, as well as her come splashed bush. Once I was in, she opened my shirt, then undid my belt and pants, pulling my stiff cock out. I was leaking already, and when Samantha stroked my cock, a big drop of come appeared and slid down the shaft onto her fingers and wedding ring.

"You guys all seem to have the same problem," said Samantha, looking at my come dripping onto her fingers. "Your cocks just leak all the time."

"Funny how it always happens when you're around," I said, smiling at Samantha. She started pushing my pants off, so I lifted up off the seat to make her task easier, and I was soon hovering over her, my oozing cock ready to enter her wet, waiting cunt. I put the head at her opening and plunged into her freshly fucked pussy, slurping in her recent conquest's come as I entered her. Samantha was wonderfully slick and steamy, and I savored the feel as I began to pound her. Samantha was loving it, meeting my every thrust from below.

The car was filled with the sound and smell of sloppy sex, something Samantha enjoyed. I was easily reaching her depths since she was so well lubed by the shoe clerk's come, and the head of my cock was banging her cervix with every stroke, even as the base was hitting her clit. It didn't take long before she went over the edge, thrusting quickly up, then wrapping her legs around me as she came, he pussy clenching around my swelling tool. I held my cock in her deep as she came, crying out with a long moan. I felt her juice, along with the sperm already in her, soak my balls as it flowed out of her. She came down finally and looked up at me.

We had a quiet moment while Samantha recovered. "You know, I've been serving up sloppy seconds to my husband for as long as you and I have been doing this, sort of as a punishment for not taking care of me, maybe thinking he'll notice something different and might change his outlook about some of the things I want. But this is the first time I've done it purely for fun.

Feeling your cock in me after that young man in the store came in me was hotter than I ever imagined. And you know how I love sloppy sex." My cock was throbbing inside her, listening to Sam talk about being spermed by someone was getting me hotter too. Sam noticed while we lay there. "Mmmm feels like it's a turn on for you too," she said as I pushed a little deeper.

"It is. I'll let you in on a little secret. My fantasy is sloppy seconds. Seeing you there on the seat with your dress open and another guy's come dripping from your pussy, and then feeling you filled with come is making me crazy, and a real turn on. I knew when I told you in the store to take it as far as you thought you could with that guy, that it might end up this way." I was getting closer to coming from feeling Sam's cunt around me, and was leaking a steady stream of come into her. I knew it would not be long. I also knew how Samantha liked to end these back seat sessions we have at the mall, with me spewing all over her pussy. Then I was there.

"God, Sam, I'm ready, I'm going to come," I said, looking down at her.

Samantha smiled at me. "You know what I want," she said, her blue eyes sparkling. "I bet after fucking my sloppy cunt you have a huge load for me. I want to see it spewing from your pulsing, swollen cock, shooting all over that hairy twat you love so much."

I pulled out slowly, a big glob of come seeping from my bobbing cock. Samantha stroked me slowly. "Give it to me. Spray your hot sperm all over my bush and pussy, I want to feel it on me all night while we're out." I started to shoot, a couple of big spurts that made big puddles in Sam's pubes. I kept coming, Sam urging me on. "Yeah, baby, make me a spermy mess. Oooohh that looks so hot, and I feel so slutty. Make me your little come slut." My orgasm trailed off, but I still left Samantha with a huge dripping load all over her bush, dripping down over her spread labia and onto her ass, and a few stray blobs on her thighs. She was a mess. Sam looked up at me with a smile as she squeezed the last of my come from my cock, licking it off her fingers.

I sat up on the seat and looked at Samantha, covered in my come. I watched as she buttoned her dress back over her tits and down to her waist. I pulled my jeans up over my still leaking cock. One of the things about this particular part of our "Christmas tradition" was that when we were done screwing in the car after our shopping trip, there was no clean up. We just got dressed and went to dinner.

Samantha liked the feel of my come on her bush and thighs. This year, she had a better time of it, since she was just wearing a dress. The first time, she was wearing jeans, and my come made her pubes stick to the inside of them as it dried; last year she wore a skirt, but with panties. She kept them on while we fucked, and I pulled out and shot my load into them, soaking her bush and her panties, leaving her in the same sticky situation. It was fun watching her fidget while we were at dinner as my sperm dried in her bush. She would comment to me about how my come felt in her pubes, and how the hair was sticking to her panties. I asked her to show me. When I got up to go to the mens room in the restaurant, she flashed me, showing her panties with the wet spots from my come, which was a turn on for both of us, and we had a hot session in her hotel later on.

Samantha was tugging at her dress, so she opened the door and stepped out, still undone from the waist. There was a slight breeze, and it picked up her dress, revealing her messy twat as she stood in front of me. She smiled as she started to button up.

"A little chilly??" I teased.

"Just a bit," Sam laughed. "But I like it. The outside air always feels different on places that don't usually get it." Once recomposed, we took off for our usual steak and seafood place. The food was good, and Samantha never lacked for attention, since the server was always a college kid. Sam took great pleasure in leaving the top of her dress undone enough to show a lot of cleavage. I'd tease her about how the guy was going to go home that night and stroke his cock while thinking of her magnificent tits.

"I bet he has his cock out before he leaves the parking lot," smiled Sam.

If he only knew the object of his desire was already splashed with come, and would have welcomed his if he had asked.

The staff at the restaurant was mostly male. I could see them all take notice as Samantha and I walked in. We were shown to a table, and Sam sat down, settling slowly, knowing that all the guys were watching her. She made sure they got a good look up her dress as she sat and adjusted her chair. Needless to say, we did not lack for service during our visit. We enjoyed our dinner, though Sam seemed to shift in her seat a lot.

"A little uncomfortable??" I asked.

"Your come is drying in my bush, and every once in a while some of the other guy's come drips out. I didn't clean up from either of you, so I'm quite a mess, and it's making my hair stick together," said Samantha, smiling.

Sam, aware the guys were watching, spent a lot of time crossing her legs back and forth. When we were ready to leave, she said she needed to go to the ladies room. She smiled at me, and got up, flashing her come splashed pussy at the two waiters and bartender who were standing toward the front of the room. She smiled at me, giving me a knowing look as she walked off. She came back shortly and sat down, again smiling at me.

"That'll get them started," she said to me with a wink. "I saw three of the guys up front and knew they'd be watching, so I decided it was a good time to give the guys a show."

I laughed. "I'm sure it's something they'll remember for a long time. You make for a memorable Christmas!!" We laughed together. I excused myself to go to the men's room. "Don't get in too much trouble while I'm gone," I teased Sam. She just smiled. We chatted a couple of minutes when I got back. Then Sam got a surprised look on her face.

What's up with that face??" I asked.

"I just felt a rush of come when I crossed my legs that last time. I can feel it in my hair and it's on my thighs."

"Maybe it's time to go now. Want to give those guys a real show??" Sam had been looking over my shoulder while we talked, watching them watch her.