Samantha Wants to be a Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stepped out of the toilet in that sexy pair of purple push-up bra and thong -- her 36D breasts and long shapely legs in full seductive glory -- she found Tang sitting in the arm chair in the corner of the room. The curtains had been drawn such that it was dark, illuminated only a single table lamp by the bed.

"Come over here," Tang commanded softly. Samantha did as she was told. When she got close enough, Tang stood up, pulled her in sharply and started blowing gently onto her neck. Samantha was immediately aroused; her neck was her weak spot.

"Your first test is to give me a blowjob," Tang breathed into her ear, as his hands circled and squeezed her firm ass, giving her another round of shivers. "You will pass if you make me cum."

Samantha couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had only blown 2 guys before, and she could count on one hand the number of times they had cummed from her ministrations. She knew it wasn't easy at all to make a guy cum from a blowjob... would she fail at the very first test? Before she could doubt herself further, she suddenly let out an instinctive moan. Tang had slid a hand into her thong and found her very swollen clit.

"Nice... very nice. You are already soaking wet... that will serve you well in future," he said, as he continued massaging her clit. Samantha could tell he was very experienced at this, nothing like the few greenhorn boyfriends she had, who didn't seem to know what or where the clit was. Fuzziness overwhelmed her head as she felt herself succumbing to the pleasure, but she knew that doing so would displease Tang. After all, the test was for her to please him, not the other way round.

With a burst of resolve, she pulled Tang's hand away firmly and leaned in for a passionate kiss, while her other hand searched for his cock. It wasn't difficult to find -- it was a huge boner straining to be unleashed from his pants. Massaging it through the fabric, Samantha heard Tang let out a small grunt. He might be experienced, she thought, but he is still only a guy. I can do this, she thought.

As she slipped her tongue further into his mouth, playfully zipping it in and out, she made little work of unbuttoning his pants. His boxers though, took a little more effort to pull down, as his huge cock kept getting in the way. As Samantha broke the kiss to give a final tug of his boxers down his legs, she came face to face with the giant cock her hands had been caressing. It was even bigger than her hands had thought it to be, bigger than any of her ex-boyfriends' and certainly much thicker. For a brief, scary moment, Samantha wondered if she would be able to fit it all in her mouth. Better start slow, she thought. She stuck out her tongue tentatively, licking the top of the penis, which looked so angry-swollen it was about to explode. With each successive lick, Tang's grunt became louder. She could already taste his pre-cum; he had so much of it. Samantha didn't blame him, of course; she knew exactly how he felt. She was so horny herself that if it had been him licking her, he would find a flood down there -- that was how turned on she was by this whole episode.

After about a minute of licking, Samantha decided it was time to take the plunge. She opened her mouth wide and took the cock into her mouth, inch by inch. Huge as it was, Samantha took extra care not to get her teeth onto it. She really wanted to pass her first test bad, and with flying colors -- something she could never manage to do in school exams. Bobbing her head up and down, she nosily slurped her tongue on the underside of Tang's cock, bringing about more grunts of approval. Samantha was elated -- and feeling hornier than she had ever been before. It must be a combination of doing it with a stranger, a huge dick and the alcohol! She really needed to relieve herself of her horniness badly. So with one hand holding on to Tang's thigh for support, she slipped her other hand down to her mound, fingering her own clit through her thong as she continued sucking...

"What are you doing?" Tang's voice rang out suddenly.

Samantha stopped fingering herself and looked up at him in surprise. Tang seemed a little displeased, but she was sure she was doing a good job of pleasuring him.

"You are fingering yourself, Samantha. I am your client and you are supposed to pleasuring me, not yourself. You are only allowed to do that if I -- or your future client -- give you explicit permission to do so. Do you understand?"

Ashamed, and with a now swirling head from the alcohol, Samantha nodded meekly. What was she thinking?? Of course the client's needs were more important than hers, and she shouldn't have lost control like that. She had to do better. Standing to her full height, she gave her best sultry look and in her best husky tone, apologized. "I am so sorry Mr Tang, I simply got too horny sucking that huge cock of yours; I've never seen any quite as big. Please let me make it up to you..."

As she gently pushed Tang back into the armchair, she was suddenly stunned by the filthy words that had came from her mouth. Where in the world did she learn to talk like that?? She never was a big fan of dirty talk, and had never done it to any of her ex-boyfriends, even though one of them was a huge fan of it and always did it to her. She made a mental note to come back to this train of thought later. For now, she had to concentrate of passing the first test, which in a moment of folly, she had made harder.

With Tang seated back on the chair, she seductively got onto all fours and started crawling towards him, all the time focusing her gaze at that huge rod sticking out. It was really huge and didn't seem to have shrunk one bit even with the temporary break. Propping her elbows up on his thighs for support, Samantha once again engulfed his cock with her mouth, licking, sucking, slurping everything up. Unlike how she had felt earlier, she was now very confident that she could make him cum. Alcohol really makes the world go round, she mused.

As she continued sucking, she reached one hand below her chin and began cupping his balls. She had done that once to her ex-boyfriend and he had totally lost it, almost instantly exploding his load in her mouth. She had been furious then -- while she didn't mind blowing him, she certainly didn't want to taste or swallow his cum! Their agreement was that he would give her fair warning, and she would pull out at the very last minute and jerk him off to orgasm. Recollecting that memory made Samantha wary as she tickled and pulled gently at Tang's balls. She still didn't want to swallow any man's cum, client, boss or whatnot.

Suddenly, she felt Tang tensed. She intensified her sucking, knowing full well that she was close to passing her first test. She knew from experience that from the first sign of tensing she had about 5 seconds to pull away before the first blast of cum shot out. So after bobbing her head up and down another few times, she was all ready to hit the eject button when she unexpectedly felt Tang's strong hands at the back of her head, pushing her in towards his cock. How did he know she was going to pull out?? She struggled a little but realized she was simply no match for his strength. His cock was going to be in his mouth when he came. And before she knew it, the first jet of hot, thick cum had shot right out into the back of her throat, followed by a second shot... then a third, a fourth and a fifth. By now, her whole mouth was already filled with cum and she was still recovering from her near gag when the first shot had hit the back of her throat. She knew she had to swallow it -- if she didn't, she would choke. Besides, Tang had made that very clear his expectations when he had forced her head down. And so very, very reluctantly, she did. To her surprise, she later realized, it did not taste that bad after all. After letting out a final shot and grunt, Tang released her head and she fell back on her ass, still trying to swallow the last drops of his cum. Her throat was on fire, as were her head and more urgently, her soaking pussy. Sitting on the carpeted floor, she looked up at him, not quite knowing what to say or expect.

"Samantha," Tang stared down at her, with a satisfied smile. "You have passed your first test."

****

To be continued...

12