Samantha's Career Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets a stranger with a very educational chair.
2.6k words
3.98
46.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha didn't know what to do with herself. Now that she had just gotten a handle on her new job, working as a maid for the new owners of the manor house on the hill (the old owners had never found out about her time in the manor many years earlier, thankfully. She blushed all over at the memory), the owners were off to the south of France for a vacation. She had very firm instructions as to how to maintain the home up to the Mistress's exacting specifications- the wooden spoon the Mistress carried as she explained the workings of the house left no doubt as to the consequences of an error. Master and Mistress were very devout believers in the proper application of corporeal punishment... Samantha rubbed the purple marks on her pert, round ass, a reminder of what had happened when she had gotten confused using the newfangled washer-dryer machine and stained one of Master's shirts.

"We'll be back in six days," Mistress had said, placing tortoiseshell combs into her long ebony hair, building it into a tall coif. Her cigarette holder was held elegantly in a gloved hand- Samantha had learned to watch it carefully, because the closer it was to vertical, the angrier she was. "And Samantha- no hanky-panky. If I hear even a whisper that you've let anyone into my home..."

"Our home," Master said, watching Leroy the houseboy carry out the luggage.

"Our home, you will lose your job and I will take a personal hand in your punishment."

Leroy winced sympathetically. Mistress had put out a cigarette on his arm once, and he knew she was even crueler to the female employees. Of course, she had done it while she held his head between her steely-strong thighs, so it might have been an accident- although he doubted it. (Mistress didn't approve of people slacking off... anywhere, under any conditions.)

"Mistress, I assure you. I will take ex- exemplary care of the house while you're gone. Nothing will go wrong." By now, Samantha was just terrified that Mistress would decide she needed reminding of what punishment was and spank her before they left- she'd been known to act capriciously that way.

Finally, however, Master and Mistress were compelled by the train schedule to leave. Taking Leroy and most of the other servants with them, they left Samantha entirely alone in the great big house- only the night watchman would be there, and he only in the evenings. The rest of the time, the house was beautiful and empty, and Samantha did what she always did when left alone- pleasured herself. Today, she tried on some of Mistress's fancy underwear (she'd made a habit of it, and found that nothing in the world could compare to the feeling of silk against her most delicate places) and, laying back on the Mistress's bed, began to fantasize.

Samantha's sexuality had always been forthright, but lately, she noticed, her fantasies had become downright filthy. Interestingly her favorite fantasy had emerged right here, in this very house, years ago before the new Master and Mistress moved in- but that was quite literally a different story.

Samantha gently parted her legs and ran a hand up her creamy thighs, delighting in the thrill that her body gave her, the subtle tensing and tightening of her flesh, preparing her for pleasure.

Just as her first fingertip reached below her workaday skirt and towards the panties she'd filched from Mistress's dresser, a horrifyingly loud knock came at the door.

Samantha, thinking for a moment that Master and Mistress had forgotten something and returned home, nearly died with fear. Then she remembered that they would never knock at their own home... She went downstairs to see what it could be about.

She peeked through the peephole. There was a man outside- his car was parked by the side of the house, and there was a large box next to him.

The man was tall and slender, his elegant frame draped in a slightly ill-fitting suit. His eyes were blue, and looking directly at her.

She gasped and jumped away from the door. How had he known she was there?

He knocked again, this time, with a distinct air of impatience.

She opened the door. "I- I'm sorry but the Master and Mistress are away right now and I don't think I'm allowed-"

"Nonsense!" His voice cut through hers like a propeller blade through a seal. "Now's the perfect time for you-" He somehow forced the door open, despite Samantha's best efforts- "to get a private demonstration of the finest luxury educational system the world has ever seen. Believe me, Madam, when master and mistress get back they will be so proud of you for ordering one of these devices that they may very well promote you to chief maid. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"I- I don't think there's any such thing as a chief maid-"

"Irrelevant! You're getting caught up in details, my dear Samantha, you're going to miss the chance of your lifetime over a job title. Not good business, not good business sense at all. Help me with this."

She, still in shock, did. And how did he know her name?

The box was heavy and bulky, but they still managed to bring it into the main dining room. Once there, the man struck a pose and hit a single button on the outside. The box suddenly and catastrophically began expanding, clicking, whirring, parts shifting and turning inside out until where there had been a single simple box there was now a chair with a complicated apparatus under the seat, a desk with several buttons, and a screen with a projector.

It was all very scientific. Samantha didn't know what to make of it. But the man did. Speaking reverently, he said, "Miss Samantha. Say hello to the Educational Chair."

"What does it do?"

He smiled at her and for a second she saw a flicker of something in his eyes- something very, very frightening. "Why, it educates, Miss Samantha. Please try to keep up. Now sit down."

She did. The seat was quite uncomfortable- it was like a bicycle seat, but with a large hole in the middle, and no coverage whatsoever for her butt. However, as soon as she sat down, the machine itself reacted- sudden metal shields extruded from the base and locked around her shins and thighs, while another set extruded to hold her arms up at the desk.

Samantha shrieked. "What is this?! You pervert, I'm calling the-"

"Nonsense! You're not calling anyone. Restraint is a virtue, my girl, and these restraints are very virtuous indeed. Since we added them to the design the efficiency of the chair has gone up 140% not including the other... improvements. Kindly be scientific about this."

Samantha struggled a little. They were astonishingly tight and strong, and her weight, balanced between the very strange seat and the metal restraints, was comfortably distributed.

Then, with a sudden wrenching noise, her legs slid apart. She gasped- in her tight skirt, her whole private region was now on display- including her damp, pilfered panties.

"Mister! I insist that you-"

"MA'AM! I cannot continue with the demonstration if you keep interrupting me. Now if you don't shut up, I'll have to find something to put in your mouth. Is that what you want?"

She was shocked at his blatantness as he walked behind her. "No, no sir. Only please don't go behind me, I'm all exposed-"

"Perfect." He stood directly behind her and suddenly touched her someplace incredibly delicate. She moaned, involuntarily, then cursed and began struggling again.

"Stop," he said, his voice ringing. "These aren't your panties, are they?"

How could he have known?! "Yes they- no, no they're not, sir. I'm sorry! I only-"

"Shut up. I'm going to take them off you. The machine needs access to your, ahem, feminine region to work properly." She heard a click and felt the coolness of a knife sliding up her thigh. She wriggled. "Please no, these belong to my mistress- I'll be in so much- OH!" He cut them off with a contemptuous flick of his wrist, and the priceless silk fluttered to the ground like the banner of a defeated army.

"I believe," he said, picking them up, "that I told you to be quiet." He took the panties and shoved them into her mouth- she could taste her own juices there- so humiliating-

Then the chair moved again. "Normally, at this stage I would apply a little clitoral stimulation-" his hand made a sudden rapid circle above her clit, making her jump and gasp- "but as you're already wet enough..." He pushed a button on the desk in front of her and suddenly she felt something smooth and warm slide into her pussy, and something hard and round nudging up against her clit.

"Those," he said, with a certain scientific air, "are brand new, state of the art, Branson-style vibrating electrodes. Do you know what that means?"

She shook her head.

"It means that they vibrate..." he keyed one button, and sudden her pussy was on fire with pleasure, her clit being played like a snare drum, and the warm secret place inside her being steadily thrummed with a rhythm that made her feel like the world was falling away beneath her-

"And shock." He hit another button. Suddenly, agony shot through her, savage enough to make her almost wet herself- not agony precisely, no, more a sort of unbearable pressure-

It stopped as he let go of the button. "Understand?"

She spat out the panties. "Yes! Yes! Just don't do that anymore!"

"If you obey, I won't. Now..." He slowly unzipped his pants. "Take this into your mouth."

His cock was long, huge, and pink, hardening before her eyes. "No! Get that- AH!"

He pushed the shock button. Samantha's world was only pain for several seconds.

"Now take it into your mouth."

She leaned forward and gulped as much of his cock as she could. He groaned with pleasure. "Mmm-hmm, good girl... yes..."

He reached down and pushed the "vibrate" button. She moaned onto his long, thick cock, and he felt it all as pleasure. His hand found another button, gently running over the surface- then pressed it.

She heard it first- something hissing through the air- and then felt then stunning SMACK on her ass. It felt like fire. She gasped and jumped, almost choking on his cock.

"That's the paddle. I'll use it to make sure you remain enthusiastic for your task. Now suck, you little slut..."

SMACK

She went back to work. She had little enough experience, but she wrapped her little lips around his thick cock and sucked for all she was

SMACK

worth, trying to just bring him

SMACK

to orgasm so that he would

SMACK

let her go or better yet

SMACK

just let her come, come, come

SMACK

Her body had betrayed her. She was rocking back and forth as much as she could with her restraints in place, trying to increase as much as possible the stimulating from the buzzing seat and the little penetrating dildo.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Even she was beginning to get sick of the slurping sounds her mouth made around his dick when suddenly he pulled out of her mouth, pressed the spank button one more time (It made her cry out, now that she had no hard cock to suck on) and turned around.

"Time to give you a real education," he said, and dropped his pants and boxers.

"Your mouth on my cock is all well and good, but you have to learn that cock is a privilege to be earned. Before that, you'll be used however I want- and right now, I want you to lick my ass."

Samantha was horrified. "NO!"

He shocked her. It hurt, but she held strong. "NO! That's disgusting and degrading and I won't do it! No matter what you do to me!"

He shocked her for almost ten seconds, spanking her the whole time. Tears ran down her face and her ass was so raw she thought she might be bleeding, but she still refused.

Finally, he stopped. Exaggerating a sigh, he said, "well, I guess I'll just have to give up. Oh wait..." he smiled suddenly, devilishly, and Samantha knew that he would defeat her- "what does this button do?"

He pressed it and instantly Samantha felt a pressure against her asshole- something large, about the size of two fingers side by side, was pressing against her. Its surface was studded with holes that leaked lubricant. Each time he pushed the button, it pushed against her, and her clenched body could only resist the lubricated pressure for so long before-

"AH! Oh no oh no! God! Take it out!" Samantha's eyes watered from the size of the intruder, especially with her pussy already full. It didn't hurt, precisely- in fact the devil inside her made her admit it felt good- but the size and the obscenity of her violation drove her mad. And worse, the longer he held down the button, the further it went into her, and it got wider further down-

"PLEASE! Stop! I'll lick your asshole! I'll do anything you want!"

"Good," he whispered. He turned his back to her and spread himself. His ass was clean and his rosebud recently shaved- probably by his last customer, she thought bitterly.

She gave it a tentative lick.

SMACK

"You can do better than that, you slut. Give it your all."

She gave in. She licked his asshole, then began pressing her tongue inside, timing her thrusts to his grunts as he jerked himself off. Her tongue lashed and stroked, pressed, poked, and prodded, and in return the vibration was turned on and the anal penetrator slowly stepped down.

Suddenly, he gave a gasp, and then a moan that echoed through the empty house. Turning suddenly, he thrust his cock into her mouth and came, filling her mouth with salty, watery semen. He then clapped his hand across her lips. "Swallow! Swallow it all, you filthy slut, or I swear-"

She didn't want to know what else he could do to her. She swallowed, every drop.

He stood there for a moment, his cock dripping, breathing hard with effort, his body shivering with orgasmic aftershock.

Then he pressed a series of buttons on the Educational Chair, pulled up his pants, and began to walk out.

"Wait! Where are you going?!"

"I," he said, grinning, "am going into town for supplies. The Chair is programmed not to let you come until I get back... but to keep you on the razor's edge the whole time."

Suddenly, horrifyingly, the machine began to move on its own. The buttons pressed in of their own accord, and things began to happen to poor Samantha's defenseless body- the penetrator moving in and out, the clit buzzing, the g-spot stimulator twitching- and then a horrible shock- and then clit buzzing and spanking, simultaneously.

Suddenly, the projector clicked to life. Before her eyes, there was suddenly a pornographic film of incredible intensity, variety- and filth. What she had just done was just the surface- there was Sapphists and homosexuals having relations, there were machines that probed and played, there were handcuffs and dildos and a great deal of electricity. There were women being injected with drugs that made them sex-mad and locked in rooms with only a large dog for company, there were men made to wear leather restraints over their cocks and pleasure every woman in a room with their mouths. There was even a series of slides of a beautiful young woman vacationing alone in southern France- and in each picture, she was hiking up her skirt to show off her brand new, very modern, stainless-steel chastity belt.

His voice came from behind her. "I will be back soon- but not soon enough to please you, I think... At any rate, enjoy the film, Samantha, because this is going to be a very, very, educational week for you."