Samantha's Sex-Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

He nodded.

"Well my name for her is Cum-Sucker, because she sucks cum. Right off the floor even."

"You . . . you fucked my English teacher," his cock was ready to break it was so hard, but his eyes remained frightened.

"Her son too," I added. "Who's cum do you think she was sucking up?" I discreetly picked up a rag that was hidden behind the counter. Next to it was a bottle of chloroform, and while he was distracted by my sexy story I filled the rag with the knock-out drug. "I fucked them both, you see. And then I made them fuck each other, all because she wouldn't give Mark a passing grade."

"Holy shit," was all he could say. He was fidgeting now, absentmindedly touching his raging cock.

"I've done a lot more than that," I boasted as I walked towards him, my breasts swaying hypnotically. "I once met this Neo-Nazi dickhead at the porn studio I use to work at. He was a techie or something. He was completely off my radar until I heard him calling me a 'race traitor' because I was doing a scene with two black men."

"You use to be a pornstar?" his eyes went wide at the realization.

"Shut up! I'm talking." It was time to start asserting my dominance. "I tricked that retarded skinhead to come back here, promising him that I wanted to get fucked by a strong, true Aryan like him. I tied him to the wall, gagged him, and then, when he was totally helpless, I had the same two black studs from the earlier shoot come in. I had convinced them to seduce the racist techie's wife and oldest daughter, which they did without much trouble, and together we had ourselves and orgy that lasted all weekend. That pencil-dick white boy had to watch as his wife was impregnated by an eleven inch black cock, and his daughter was anally fucked by another nigger that was nine inches long. Now his wife is just another ghetto baby-momma, and the last time I saw his daughter she was sucking cock behind the convenience store for drug money.

"I raped the mayor's adopted daughter in this room and recorded it so I could bribe him to drop my parking tickets. I helped a nun at my church live out her lesbian fantasy of whipping one of her female students in this room. I fucked my ex-husband's sister in this room, and then took my nephew's virginity while she watched. Hell, I've fucked my own daughters in this room."

I was standing directly in front of the overwhelmed little boy, my tits inches away from his face. "And now . . ." I pushed the chloroform soaked rag into his face. He eyes widened, and he tried to step away, but he couldn't move fast enough, and he began to waive. He fell to the ground, muscles twitching. ". . . I am going to fuck you."

#####

When Enrique's arrogant dark eyes began to flutter open he got his first sight of the real me, the woman who was about to destroy him. I was standing directly in front of him, hands on my hips, smiling like a cock in a hen house, and clad in nothing more than my most deadly looking S&M gear. My tits were heaved up by a leather bra decorated with little metal studs, my ass was accentuated by a black latex thong made exactly for my specifications, and both my arms and legs were encased in black latex. My garter-belt was like a workman's-belt full of tools, except instead of wrenches and hammers I had dildos and anal-plugs.

Enrigue began to struggle but he wasn't going anywhere, not strapped to the propped up slab like he was, his hands and feet restrained by unbreakable plastic cords. His struggling was pointless, but I was turned on by the way his little muscles bulged as he tried. He tried to scream too, but I had gagged him pretty well.

I strutted over to him on my long, leather-encased legs like a goddess of domination. My hips swayed with every step, my tongue rolled over my lips, and my breasts rose with my heavy breathes as I simply enjoyed the moment. This was the calm before the storm, his last moments of being a man before I broke him into my bitch. I leaned over and flooded his entire view with my monumental cleavage, forcing upon him every inch of my womanly superiority. I was the greatest woman he'd ever be with, he would know sex would never be so good again, and it was going to break his mind.

I held up something right in front of his eyes: his baseball. I licked it, running my longue, slippery tongue over every centimeter of its surface, polishing it up with my saliva, just as if it were the head of a big cock. He reacted to it wonderfully. His eyes grew wide, his chest began to beat like an overworked bellow, and his little denim shorts were about to explode from the pressure of his big Mexican dick trying to break free.

I stopped being nice then. I dropped the ball and let it bounce away across the sex-stained floor. My face twisted into an evil, cruel frown. I brought up my knee and slammed it into his walnut sized balls.

WHACK!!!

He screamed into the gag and his eyes bulged out. I kept my knee in his junk, twisting it around and getting a feel for it. I was a little surprised by how impressively equipped he was. The last boy I had ball-busted was my son, Mark, and his little sack is so small I actually have to aim for it, but Enrique felt like he was smuggling a burrito between his legs. I moaned in approval as I continued to mash him up, causing his excruciating pain, but heightening my own arousal. When lines of drool began to drip down his chin I stopped, not wanting to knock him out quite yet. I wanted to prolong his suffering.

"You took that hit like a champ," I said admiringly, "but I'm guessing you've had it rough before, considering the way you're dressed and that swagger you came in here with. You must think you're a stud, don't you? A real papi chulo? How many little sluts have you fucked at your school, hm? Have you gotten any of them to suck these big huevos I've got under my knee?"

He began to choke on his own spit as he tried to answer through the gag. His chest was shaking as he tried to breathe through his nose, but it wasn't easy with the amount of pain he was in. I left him like that for a few seconds before leaning off. I reached around his head and began undoing the gag.

"You can scream if you want to. This room is completely insulated, or it was, before you busted a hole in the window. But remember your place when you speak to me, okay, bitch?" I leaned in and grabbed the gag with my mouth, as if kissing him, and I pulled it away.

He coughed as he tried to catch his breath, sending long strands of spit across my warm tits. I didn't mind; it actually aroused me. I was going to be covered in this boy's fluids soon enough anyway.

"(Cough) . . . you fucking freak," he gasped.

"I'm sorry honey, I couldn't quite make that out. What did you just call me?"

"I called you a fucking freak, you crazy whore! Untie me you loco puta!"

WHACK!!!

I answered with my knee again, this time really driving it in. He was in so much pain that he couldn't even scream; his mouth just hung open and his tongue waved about. I leaned in until my leather-clad tits were pillowed against his hard chest, and my mouth when right next to his ear.

I whispered, "If you ever speak that way to me again I will castrate you. I will crush you balls beneath my foot, and then I will cut your fucking dick off with my stiletto heels. You will leave here a girl. Got it?"

His eyes were welling up with tears and he nodded, but I could still see defiance in his cute face. Good. I liked a project.

"Now answer the question. How many girls have you fucked?"

His voice shaky. "Maybe a couple dozen . . . I guess."

"You guess? You guess? Guessing isn't good enough baby-boy, I'm trying to get wet here. I want details. Dirty, sexy, specific details about every single one. Talk!" I added more of my weight to his balls just to emphasize my point.

"Okay, okay! I lost my virginity on my eighteenth birthday . . ." and then he went into his story. On the day his party his sister had invited some of her friends to hang out, and one of them stayed to spend the night. She was a white girl named Eve, a tall blonde Aryan type with crystal blue eyes and long legs. Enrique says that the older girl had spent some time flirting with him, but he was too inexperienced at the time to recognize it. Later that night after the party ended and everyone went to sleep, Enrique woke up to find Eve crawling into his bed, apologizing for not getting him a birthday present. They started kissing and undressing each other, and when she saw his cock she became absolutely giddy. Enrique didn't know what an uncommonly big tool he had. She sucked him off and he came down her throat in less than a minute, but stayed hard. Something was awoken inside him during that orgasm, something powerful and insatiable that's been him ever since. Eve had wanted to stop after the blowjob, but he slammed her to the floor and mounted her, even as she pleaded for him to stop. He fucked her so hard that her ass bruised, and for the next week she couldn't sit down without crying a little. Word spread around town like a wildfire, and Enrique found himself balls-deep in pussy ever since.

"Oh God, that's so fucking hot," I moaned. "But I bet you don't have to rape girls anymore, do you?" I was gently stroking my angry cunt through the latex material as I enjoyed his stories.

"No," he admitted, "but most girls don't want to go as far as I do, so I force them to just take it. They scream and complain at first, but by the end they're always grateful for it. The second girl I fucked was Stacey Michaels, . . ." and he went on to tell me about his second conquest. Stacey was the richest girl in school, and she showed it with her diamond jewelry, designer clothes, and perfect breast implants. Apparently she had regarded herself as the Queen Bee around campus but Eve was getting more popular, especially after rumors went around that she was getting pounded by some Mexican super-stud, so Stacey thought she'd have a go with the new boy, just to remind everyone what a baddass bitch she was. But her plans backfired when Enrique took her into the locker-room and fucked her so hard she passed out. When the football team came in from practice they found Stacey naked, covered in Enrique's spunk, and cumming spastically on the floor. She must have looked good because the entire team passed her around like a jizz-rag, and by the time it was over there were hundreds of photos of Stacey Michaels getting gang-banged floating around on the internet. Her family disowned her and now she sucks dick behind the convenience store for money.

"Holy shit," I moaned. I had to be careful not to cum too soon, but his stories were starting to make me drip. I could tell from the moment I first saw him that he was a little pussy-breaker, but I had no idea what a baddass he was. Why couldn't my son be more like him?

As he told his third story (his first milf) I began kissing his neck and running my tongue down to his muscular chest. His clothes were still on, including his sexy little tank-top. I grabbed it by the neckline and ripped it down the middle, leaving it draping from his shoulders, and revealing his bronze sculpted chest. I ran my tongue along the crevices of his pectorals, loving the taste of his musk, and I teased at his little nipples. I could tell he was loving it by the way his voice was breaking, but he kept telling me his story (about how the daughter of the milf caught them fucking, which led into his forth story about fucking that daughter).

I kept moving down until I was at his crotch. The slutty shorts he was wearing were ready to pop as his boner pushed out. I teased him for a little while; gently massaging his package and running my hands over his wounded balls. It was becoming hard for him to talk. Finally, I slowly undid the button and pulled down the zipper, taking my time. I wanted to prolong this disrobing for much longer, but his cock wouldn't wait. As soon as the zipper was halfway down his penis sprang out like a tiger from its cage, ready to maul the careless zookeeper.

His penis was beautiful. Beautiful and fucking huge. It must have been over nine inches, but its thickness was more impressive. I took a hold of it by pure reflex, unable to turn away from its sexual magnetism, and I almost cried when I saw that my thumb and index figure couldn't touch. His cock was thicker than a beer bottle, and possibly one of the three thickest cocks I had ever known to exist, the other two belonging to the man I left my husband for (who later left me for my sister when he stole her from her husband) and my stepfather who had taken my virginity and turned me out to my first porno job when I was eighteen.

I gently stroked the cock with awe and respect, overtaken by memories of my stepfather and the monstrous appendage he had used to rape every woman in my family, conquering us all one by one and turning us into pornstars. Even though I was a grown woman with three children I still had daddy issues, and it looked like Enrique was more than equipped enough to satisfy all of them.

"Oh, you like it, don't you puta," Enrique taunted. "Just like every other white bitch. Now untie me and spread your legs so we can get this over with."

His taunts woke me from his spell. I must have looked like one of his ditzy little sluts, gaping at his cock the way I was. I got angry, real fucking angry even though he was completely right; I wanted nothing more than to choke myself on his thick sex-stick, but I couldn't afford to give him that power.

I savagely raked his balls with my long nails and pinched the shaft of his cock, tucking at the skin in little nips. I even put the bulbous head in my mouth and bit down, not hard enough to draw blood, but pretty hard. He squirmed and winced in pain as I tortured him, reminding which of us was incharge.

"Don't worry little boy, I am going to suck this cock, but I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for me. You see, this big piece of meat doesn't belong to you anymore. It belongs to me, and the same goes for the retard its attached to." I put the large head in my mouth and bit down again, smiling up at him like a lioness to a gazelle, but despite everything he looked excited. He could tell his battered junk was about to get the mouth-fucking of his life.

I started just by licking his tight little urethra, wiggling the tip of my tongue into it and teasing him that way, tasting the precum that was leaking out. He was already as hard enough to fuck a brick wall, but I wanted him harder. I was my tongue and lips along the nine inches of shaft, drooling on it and getting it all nice and slick. Again, I was amazed by the girth of his dick, and I realized it was going to take a lot of spit to lube it up. When I got to his balls they were already a little swollen, making them each the size of an apricot. I stuffed one of them into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue, occasionally chewing on it gently, just to keep him in a little bit of pain.

Hiss ball popped out of my mouth with a loud smack, and he grunted a little when it did. His cock was now so hard that it looked painful, like it was actually about to explode. It was actually twitching which each of his heart beats, and I almost wondered if the blood in it had somehow solidified. If he had managed to swing that thing at me it would probably hit as hard as a baseball bat and knock me out, so I'd have to be careful. Taking the head into my mouth again, I began to slowly slide it down my throat, sucking in the bulbous tip and continuing to lather it with my spit. My jaw was already strained open further than it had been in years, and memories of my father flashed into my mind, mostly of him pulverizing my teenage throat with his rock-hard monster that had actually been bigger than this one. If I could deep-throat my stepfather and survive than I could do it to this arrogant little punk.

But as soon as I was three inches down I began to have problems. His cock was just too hard to maneuver down my throat. It wouldn't bend at all and every time his heart beat his cock would twitch and expand the inside of my esophagus, threatening to choke me. I was still six inches away from his balls and I was already thinking about pulling out.

"What's the matter, bitch?" he smirked down at me. "More cock than you can handle?

I would have screamed bloody murder at him if I hadn't been choking so badly on his penis. I had an idea: if I couldn't bring myself to swallow the last six inches than I would make him punch them down. I flipped my middle finger at his smug face as if it say "fuck you," and then I took that finger and stabbed it up his perky little butthole, my sharp nail stabbing past his anus and right into his prostate.

"Holy shit!" he whined as I finger-fucked his ass, repeatedly stabbing his vulnerable prostate. He reacted by slamming the rest of his cock down my throat like a sausage into a keyhole. I swear I felt the muscles in my neck snapping into new shapes as my body adjusted to his hard muscle, but I held on. I began rocking my whole body back and forth, sliding up and down on his cock and fucking it with my entire esophagus, all the while killing his vulnerable insides. With my free hand I took a grip of his ball-sack and began squeezing it like I was making orange juice.

Every tight little muscle in his body tensed up like he was being electrocuted and he screamed. He came down my throat with such tidal force that I was almost blasted off like a bottle rocket. I could feel the thick blasts of semen filling my stomach, then my throat, and then bubbling out from between my lips and dribbling down my chin. There was so much of it I felt like I had just tried to swallow a horse's nut. This boy produced a lot of spunk.

As he came down from his painful orgasm it sounded almost as if he were crying, and he actually squeaked when I quickly withdrew my sharp finger from his raped asshole. Sliding off of his cock was easy because it was softy now and slick with semen. Even after it popped out of my mouth there were long strands of cum and spit connecting his cock to my face, and I set about licking them all up, or smearing the sexual cocktail on my shiny breasts. He was delicious. I was going to have to ask his mother what she's been feeding him.

I stood up and looked him in the face, smiling in my conquest of his cock. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he was breathing heavily. He didn't look so tough anymore at all. I leaned in and kissed him; pushing my wet, soft tits against his slick, hard chest. My tongue shoveled his own semen into his mouth as I forced him to taste my victory, and to my satisfaction he surrendered. As I continued to paint the inside of his mouth with cum I also began rubbing my pussy against his unbelievably hard abs, stimulating my clit along his six-pack of muscles. I bit his lips a little before pulling back, and I almost laughed at the look of his face all stained with semen, spit, sweat, and tears. He looked like a raped little bitch.

"Ever tasted your own cum before, sweetie? Tastes a little nasty, doesn't it? Well that's what you've been pumping down the throats of your little sluts, and now it's your turn. Don't worry, you learn to love it."

As I grinded myself against his muscular abs I felt something hard poking at my ass. I reached down and was amazed to feel that he was still rock hard, even after expelling what felt like a gallon of spunk down my throat.

"Holy shit, you're still hard?" I started stroking his cock, even though I was unable to get a full grip on it because of its ridiculous girth. "Looks like you haven't had enough, isn't that right you greedy little bitch? You are enjoying this."

"Fuck you!" he spat, strands of his own semen spilling from his sexy mouth.

Looks like I hadn't quite broken him yet. Good. I liked a challenge. I gave him a big, sexy, predatory smile before licking my lips, and then I stepped back and kicked him in the stomach with every ounce of strength I had. My latex heel sunk into his iron abs like a mallet into a sack of flour, and his eyes bulged out from the almost lethal pain. I should mention that I am one badass kick-boxer, and hardly a sparring session goes by without me sending at least one poor man to the hospital. Still, challengers lined up at the gym to face me. It was well established that any man you could beat me got to fuck me however he wanted. What can I say? I am attracted to power.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers