Samantha's Transformation

Story Info
Samantha takes her exhibitionism up a notch.
22k words
4.77
156.4k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was the opening of the new dance club, Lotus, and against my better judgment, I let Kelley talk me into going with her. I typically hated going to clubs, as they're just meat markets where guys went looking to get laid. Normally when I went, I enjoyed talking to my friends and maybe dancing a little, but with so many guys hitting on us, it made it hard and not much fun.

But now that I've taken up my new hobby (exhibitionism), a dance club might be just the thing I was looking for. A crowded club should give me plenty of opportunities for teasing.

I've been wanting to get a little more daring for a while. Mostly I just tease at the office, but since I want to keep my job, I can't do too much (showing plenty of leg and lots of cleavage). Kelley thinks I can do a little more around the office without getting fired, but I'm not so sure about that yet.

Going to a club where I didn't know a lot of people might be just what I needed to let go of some of my inhibitions and really open up.

I haven't been to a club since I started showing myself off a little more, so I don't really have any overly sexy club wear. Most of what I have is pretty conservative, even my new sexy outfits are relatively tame by clubbing standards. I needed to get something new that would push me to take that next step.

On the internet, I'd found a store that specialized in stripper clothing called Teaser's that I hoped would be perfect for my needs. It was all the way across town, but that was just fine as I could use the bus ride for a little fun, getting myself in the mood to try on some super sexy dresses.

Thinking about my bus ride, I headed to my bedroom to see what kind of fun little outfit I could throw together. Hmmm . . . Do I want to give a little up-skirt show? Show off my butt in a tight pair of shorts? Both could be fun.

But now that I've started noticing what other women were wearing these days, short shorts seemed like nothing special. Practically every girl from twelve to twenty seemed to be wearing short shorts, showing off their long legs and tight little butts. Of course, for the most part, they seemed to be totally oblivious to what they were doing to the opposite sex. The art of teasing was much more than just wearing revealing clothing, it was more of an attitude along with some seductive poses.

Deciding against a pair of shorts, I picked out a pleated white mini-skirt. Not overly short, this one came to about mid-thigh, but the material was thin and wispy enough that anything more than a slight breeze would lift it, giving anyone watching a little panty show.

Setting the skirt on my bed, I went back to my closet to pick out a top. Flipping through a few shirts, it didn't take long to find the perfect one, a light pink, cropped tank top. Holding it up to my body, I decided that this was going to be just right.

Stripping down, I went to my underwear drawer and started picking through it. Pulling out a lacy black thong, I stepped into them, pulling them into place. Checking myself out in the mirror, I still couldn't get over how good a thong made my butt look. I loved the way it gave my butt cheeks just a little separation, making them look well toned.

Putting on the mini-skirt, I liked the way it rode low on my hips, about three inches below my belly button. I did a quick spin to see how much of myself I'd be showing. Being light and billowy, it rose up a little when I spun, but not enough to show anything. It came to about mid-thigh, so it was rather conservative compared to what I've been wearing lately. And there was no sign of my panties showing through it. I was a little worried that the black would show through the thin white material of the skirt, but it wasn't tight enough to be a problem.

Turning around again, I spread my legs a little and bent over at the waist, keeping my legs straight to see what I'd be showing off from this angle. While I did show a mile of leg, my butt wasn't quite visible. If my skirt were an inch shorter, my butt would have been just barely on display. As long as it wasn't too windy, I should be just fine (but then again, a little breeze could be quite fun too).

Looking at the shirt sitting on the bed, I started getting excited, as this was where the show was going to be. Picking it up, my first thought was that this was a shirt made for a twelve year old. It was quite small, but being a crop top, it was supposed to be small.

Pulling it on, I was surprised at how big it made my tits look. I'm not quite a D, I'm what I like to call a full C, but this top was so tight that it made me look like a D. It showed off my cleavage to perfection, but what was going on at the bottom was where I wanted everyone's attention today. It was cropped to about three inches below the bottom of my tits, but it wasn't tight against my mid-section, so it was just loose enough that it might be possible for someone to get a peek right up my shirt.

Watching myself in the mirror, I lifted one arm over my head to simulate holding onto the bus rail. Sure enough, the bottom of my shirt rose just enough that I could almost see the bottom of my tits. I couldn't actually see anything from my angle, but if there was someone sitting just below me . . .

Just thinking about teasing someone was getting me excited, and the thin cotton tank did little to hide the outline of my hardening nipples. There was going to be no way they weren't going to be noticed. And I could already feel my panties starting to get damp. I gave my clit a few quick strokes to get myself revved up, but nothing too serious as I didn't want to cum before my little adventure, I just wanted to make sure that I was excited enough to really get into what I was about to do.

Looking back at the mirror, I took in the entire package. My skirt showed off lots of leg with just a hint of more. My top showed plenty of cleavage and a very nice midriff. While I didn't have the classic "six-pack abs", my stomach was tight and nicely toned.

It was time to go. Throwing on a pair of sandals to complete the outfit, I headed out the door for what I hoped would be quite an exciting day.

Standing at the bus stop, waiting for the number 2 bus to take me across town, I was starting to get a little chilled. There was just a slight breeze (not enough to blow up my skirt) and we were standing in the shadow of a four-story office building. I could tell that my nipples were already getting hard, as the teenaged kid waiting with me couldn't take his eyes off my tits. I loved to tease, but for some reason, this kid was creeping me out a little.

Finally, the bus pulled up. Looking in, I saw that it was only about half full. For what I had in mind, I wanted a bus that was completely full, so I let it go without getting on.

Thirty minutes (and two buses) later, a full one finally pulled up.

As I stepped onto the bus, I could feel my skirt blow up a little, giving the guy behind me a quick peek at my butt. As I dropped my fare, I could feel the line of people behind me backing up and crowding me. I could feel the guy brush against my butt, but I wasn't sure if it was the Sports Emporium bag he was carrying or his hand. Not wanting to make a scene yet, I ignored it and kept on moving.

Walking down the bus aisle, there wasn't an open seat (which was just what I wanted). I was looking for someone cute that I could stand right in front of. About three quarters of the way down, I saw a guy in his mid 30s, wearing a grey suit. He was quite good looking.

Stopping right in front of him, I grabbed the vertical rail that was there (I didn't want to be too obvious right off the bat). As a woman with a couple of shopping bags stopped and grabbed the rail behind me, I was forced to inch out more to the side, getting even closer to my Mr. Unsuspecting.

The bus pulled out with a lurch and everyone had to grab a rail while repositioning themselves to gain stability. I took this opportunity to take two more little steps closer to "my guy", putting one foot on either side of his right leg, positioning my pussy directly above his knee. Since he had his hands resting on his knees, this put his hand right between my thighs, only six inches or so from my pussy.

I looked down at him and smiled, he looked a little uncomfortable as he smiled back. I noticed that he had a wedding ring on. This was good as I hoped that it meant that he wouldn't get too forward or aggressive with me.

"Would you like my seat?" He asked. "I can stand if you want to sit, it's awfully crowded today."

"Thanks, but I'm getting off in just a few stops, I'll be fine."

My pussy was less than a foot from his face and I could tell that he didn't know where to look. Since I wanted to make sure that he got a good look at my tits, I kept up the conversation, making him look up at me.

"Where are you off to in the middle of the day?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"I'm meeting a few friends over at Sergio's for lunch. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm just off to do a little clothes shopping. I need something new for a club that's opening tonight that me and a couple of my friends are going to."

Just then, the bus took a right turn and I took the opportunity to move my left hand from the vertical rail to the upper rail. I could see my own reflection in the window and I knew that my shirt had risen to the perfect height. I saw his eyes go instantly to my tits, but as soon as he realized what he was seeing, he turned red and looked back up at my face.

"We love going out clubbing, it gives us a chance to get all dressed up and have a little fun. Do you ever go to the clubs?"

He was still red in the face, but seemed to be getting over the shock that the bottoms of my tits were on display for him.

"No, we have a couple of little ones at home, so it's hard to get out anymore."

"Isn't that what babysitters are for?"

"Yes I know, but for a variety of reasons, we just haven't made it work lately."

I leaned in towards him just a little, giving him a better view of my tits. His eyes darted back at my chest as I think he was starting to realize what I was up to. Through my skirt, I scratched an imaginary itch, making sure it lifted a couple of inches and giving him a good look at my upper thigh.

He didn't know where to look now as his eyes kept darting back and forth between my tits, thighs and face.

Just then, the bus driver hit the brakes rather hard as he came to one of his stops. I was jerked roughly to my right and nearly stumbled. To keep me from falling, my new friend reached out to steady me, but the only part of me that was within easy reach were my legs. I don't think he even realized what he had done, but there he was with his hands wrapped around my left thigh, only inches from my pussy.

I hadn't planned this part, but now that it had happened, I didn't want to let it go to waste.

"I'm sorry." I said. "That was a more abrupt stop than I was expecting."

"No problem, are you ok?" He asked, letting his hands linger on my thigh a little too long.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for the . . . hand." I said with a naughty little smile.

Before taking his hands off my leg, he ran them down my thigh, all the way to my knee. He WAS a naughty little boy as he was starting to figure out the game.

"Any time." He replied with an equally naughty smile.

Now I was excited. Glancing down, I could see that my nipples were hard and straining against my shirt. And 'm pretty sure that my panties were wet too. Now, just how far did I want to take this little game?

And just then, the decision was taken out of my hands. A large woman with a couple of shopping bags had just got on the bus and was trying to squeeze her way down the aisle between everyone.

"Excuse me, pardon me." She kept saying over and over again, as she pushed her way through.

As she pushed her way between me and the woman behind me, it was my chance to see just how far I could push a married man to go.

I moved in even closer, making sure to rub my knee against his crotch. Then I leaned in so close that my tits were practically right in his face. Suddenly, I was shoved roughly from behind and my tits actually brushed up against his face. This was getting a little closer than I had intended.

Oh My God! Was that a hand on my inner thigh? It felt like he just put his hand on my inner thigh and was gently rubbing it. Looking down at him, he was no longer looking up at me, but was mesmerized by my tits in his face. Was I ready for this? How far was I willing to go?

Realizing that this was the next step I was looking for, I took a deep breath and put both my hands on the window above and behind his head. In this position, my shirt lifted enough so that both my nipples popped out from under my shirt and were inches from his lips.

Then I found out just how naughty he was and how far he was willing to go. He leaned forward, parted his lips and started sucking on a nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure through my entire body. Suddenly, his hand moved up my inner thigh to my pussy. I could feel him rubbing my pussy through my panties and it felt incredible. This was way further than I had intended for anything to go, but it felt so good.

At almost the exact same time, me bit my nipple and rubbed a finger on my clit. I was ready to explode as electric shocks ran up and down my body. I started gyrating my hips as his finger moved faster and faster. I was so close to cumming!

But then the woman with her bags was past and there was no longer anyone pushing me from behind.

No! Not yet! I was so close to cumming. But with no reason to be pushed up against him, I reluctantly had to push myself back a little and grab the upper rail again. As much as I wanted stay and let him bring me to orgasm, there was no way I could do it without being too obvious. But I was so close my entire body was buzzing.

I stepped back and he gave my clit one last tweak as he pulled his hand out from under my skirt.

Oh My God! Did I just let a complete stranger almost get me off? I felt so naughty and yet so excited. God, I need to finish myself off, but there's no way I could do it here with so many people around. Looking to my right I saw a college aged kid two seats down looking right at me with a huge grin on his face. Did he see what just happened? God I was feeling flushed! One complete stranger just watched me almost cum at the hand of another stranger. This was starting to go way further than I had intended, but oh, I was so turned on right now.

Looking down at my new friend, he was looking up at me with a huge grin on his face too. Then he really surprised me as he put two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them.

"Hmmm, you taste so good." He said in a low voice.

"You like the taste of pussy?" I practically whispered back.

Was I really talking dirty to this guy? I'd never done anything like this before, but it just felt right.

"I do, and I have to say that you have the best I've ever tasted."

"And you've tasted a lot of pussy?"

"I have, it's something I enjoy and am really good at." He said with that wicked little grin again.

So much for a married man being safe.

"I bet you are." I replied with an equally wicked grin.

Just then, the bus accelerated away from the stop and I was jerked around again. My naughty little friend wasted no time in grabbing a hold of my upper thigh to steady my balance again. But this time when he tried to touch my pussy, I took a quick step back.

"Playing hard to get?" He asked.

"It's a little too crowded in here to be quite that obvious. There are a few people here catching on to our little game." I said looking at the kid two seats down.

When he looked to see who I was looking at, the kid grinned ear to ear and gave him a thumbs up.

"Don't you like being watched? I thought that was your thing."

"It is, but today it's for your eyes only."

I was horny as hell and needed to cum, but I wasn't quite ready to let a complete stranger to get me off. Looking out the window, I saw that I had another four blocks or so until my stop. Time for just a little bit more fun.

"Do you really want to share me with all these others?"

"Mmmm, I think I'd prefer to have you all to myself."

Only three blocks left.

Turning my back to him, I let go of the upper rail and bent over to adjust a strap on one of my sandals. My skirt was long enough that I knew my butt wasn't on full display, but I have a feeling that the very bottom of my butt cheeks might have been visible. Leaning back so that I was actually sitting on his lap, I continued unbuckling and rebuckling my sandal. I could feel his stiff cock through his pants as it rubbed up against my butt.

Two blocks to go.

Grinding my butt against his cock, I gave him a lap dance right here on the bus. I could feel him trying to reach under my skirt, but there just wasn't enough room for him to maneuver his hands.

One block.

Finishing with my sandal, I leaned back to whisper in his ear. "This is my stop."

"What?!? Already?"

"Yeah, sorry." I said as I stood up, straightening out my skirt.

"But . . . But . . . We're not done yet."

"I need to run."

"Can I at least get your number?" He practically pleaded.

"Sorry, I don't give my number out to married men."

"But . . ."

"Have a great lunch at Sergio's, maybe I'll see you again soon."

And with that, I walked down the aisle to the front of the bus.

"I hope you enjoyed the show." I said to the college kid as I slid past him.

As the bus pulled away, my friend had his face longingly pressed against the window and I blew him a kiss.

God that was exciting! I hadn't intended to go anywhere near that far, but letting a complete stranger almost get me off brought the excitement to a whole new level. If only we were in a more private setting (or even an evening bus ride), I would have let him finish me off. But as close as I was, I had still been tempted, even with all those people around (did that add to the excitement?).

I'm so damn wet and horny right now that I'd better find someplace where I can relieve the pressure building between my legs before I exploded right here on the sidewalk. Teaser's should be just around the corner. I'll use their washroom quickly before I start my naughty shopping spree.

Looking at the street numbers as I practically ran down the street, I knew I made it as soon as I saw their display window. The sight in the window momentarily stunned me, as they seemed to have a half dozen women on display in various stages of undress. How could they . . . Then, as I got closer, I saw that what I had mistaken for living women were actually extremely realistic mannequins. They were all so real looking that I practically needed to press my nose to the glass to be sure that they weren't real. Most of them were dressed in some extremely skimpy lingerie, but there were two that really caught my eye. The first was a blonde wearing what looked to be an extremely short formal dress, the front of which barely contained her DDs. The other was a red head that was wearing a super short mini skirt and bending over, tying her shoelaces while showing off her panties. This place was made just for me.

Cracking open the front door, I saw laid out before me a fantasy wonderland. I was in such awe, that I'd already forgotten about any urgency I'd felt only minutes before.

Stepping inside, I quickly scanned the layout of the entire store. While I couldn't see anyone who appeared to be working, there had to be at least another dozen or more mannequins throughout the store. While the mannequins in the front window were quite risqué, they were still strictly PG-13. But in here, they were definitely rated R and beyond. There were several of them dressed in lingerie, some in various stripper outfits and a few in what looked like sexy Halloween costumes.