Same Crime Different Time

Story Info
First time in prison for spoiled jock.
1.3k words
3.55
123.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent, short for Brentworth, his mother's maiden name, was a privileged spoiled college jock. This was the third time he was before Judges Bates for possession of a controlled substance and his rich and powerful Daddy has had enough. He told the judge to give him three years, which will sober him up. Snake, who got his name from the snake tats on his left arm and right thigh was also before the judge for his third possession charge. Both were sentenced to three years and were sent to Brutewood Correctional. As is part of the custom for processing in, they are ordered off the bus, stand in the yard in front of the bus, are unshackled and ordered to strip naked in front of the entire prison yard then pick up their gear. The entire yard watches, hoots and hollers, cat calls for their new fish. They are marched under guard across the entire yard for everyone to inspect, walking barefoot on the rough pebble walks and hot cement paths.

Once inside the reception center, Brent and Snake bag their gear, and it is labeled for them when they get out. Next the boys are sent to the barber shop, still naked, to have their heads shaved to mark then as newbie's. They march past the line of men waiting for haircuts, get pats on the butt and suggestive comments about what will happen to them at night and when these horny studs get them alone. They go to the front of the line with their guard watching. Once their heads are shaved, they move to the medical area for a complete body cavity search and medical checkup.

The female guard dons gloves, checks their ears, mouth, under their ball sack and then orders then to turn around bend over and spread 'em. The guard lubes her gloved hands and inserts two then three fingers inside each man's rectum. She wiggles them around and searches for contraband. She moves them in and out a few times to loosen them up. Then she moves them in knuckle deep and pulls out suddenly. Both have been stimulated enough to get a hard on, just what she wants to see. The female guard makes a comment that if that is the best they can bone up with then they will be bitches for the rest of their lives inside

The doctor checks the rest of their vitals. They pass and are sent to the showers. While showering, Brent, all big and muscled, brags about how the much smaller and skinny Snake is going to be someone's bitch inside and he, because of his physique will get to pick his bitch. While Brent is taller and more muscular, Snake has an ample piece of cock that is as long as Brent's and a little thicker. The harassing continues through the shower, after the shower and while drying off, Snake has had enough when Brent snaps his towel at Snake's ass. He walks over to Brent and sucker punches him, taking him down with one punch.

Brent is out cold and Snake is determined to show this princess who is boss inside. He props Brent's ass up by shoving Brent's knees under him. Then Snake strokes himself hard and inserts his manhood deep into Brent's waiting mancunt. He pumps roughly for a few minutes and unloads three days worth of spunk inside the jock's ass. Snake gets up, wipes his cock on the jocks cheek and dries off using the jock's towel.

Meanwhile, the two matrons, (two skinny bitches who are totally shaved and always naked, ones who the doctor has injected with saline into their chests to create boobs for their owners to hold onto while fucking them up the ass) arrive to clean the shower area. They see Brent on the floor with his plumb ass in the air and decide to unload themselves in this free piece of ass. Each one takes a turn humping the new jock and each one quickly shoots his load deep up the rectum since as a bitch they are not usually allowed to cum so they have quite a load pent up and the cum is dripping out Brent's ass.

The guard arrives to take Snake and Brent to general population and assign them to cells when he sees the matrons pumping jizz into the unconscious jock. He gets a bucket of cold water and pours it over Brent to awaken him. He hands Snake his prison orange suit but gives Brent nothing to wear. The two are led into the general population where the guard announces to the cell block what took place in the showers. Snake is the new guy but not the new bitch. Brent, however, having arrive naked and just been fucked by one man and two bitches, is now the lowest on the food chain.

The guard has Brent strapped to a bed by the inmates and the inmates totally shave his body, his eyebrows, chest hair, under arm hair, his arms, legs and man bush and the hair around his ass are all gone. Next the doctor arrives and gives him several injections of saline in his chest to create D-Cup sized breasts for his new owner, the head of this cell block. Tank is the first of 20 men to rape this new fish whom he will own and rent out. Tank is over six feet tall, hairy, several tats, over 250 pounds of solid muscle and sports a 9x5 piece of soft meat. When hard, it is 11x7 with a large mushroom head. The current bitch sucks him hard and makes sure the head of his cock flares red by working his tongue down into the piss slit for a few minutes. Tank puts the head of his massive cock into Brent's rectum and slowly pushes in until he is buried to the hilt. Then he pulls all the way out except for leaving the head inside. He slowly pushes back in and slowly pulls out. He pumps Brent for a full ten minutes using the cum already inside Brent for the lube he needs to not cause too much tearing. As Tank gets close to shooting his seed to breed this new bitch, he begins to jack hammer the ass and everyone can hear his hips slamming into Brent's ass and the whimper from Brent as he takes a full force raping in front of the whole cell block. After he dumps his load, he pries open Brent's mouth and makes him lick it clean. The rest of the day is spent taking one cock after another until he no longer has any feeling in his ass. His new life has just begun.

The guards took note of Brent's ex-jock role and his former football prowess and have devised a plan to further humiliate him. They are going to put him in the box and sell him to football teams after a tough loss. The box is a just that, a box but with two holes, one in the front for a blow job and one in the rear for an ass fuck, The box is designed so the football team does not know they are fucking a guy. Brent will be drugged up and placed inside, His head will be locked in place and lipsticked mouth opened with a guard inserted to keep it open while the losing team skull fucks his mouth. His ass will be partially exposed for anyone to ram his hard meet deep into it and unload a torrent of sperm. Brent's body will be coated in pheromones to make him horny and ready for abuse. Once the team has all been satisfied, the box will be closed up and Brent shipped back to his cell block for more use the rest of the night.