Same Time Next Year Ch. 06

Story Info
A trip to Napa, and lots of wine & lust.
1k words
17.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bumping her head rather hard, Sue picked up Rick's towel and told him he forgot something.

Rick took the towel back annoyed, went back into the bathroom and put on his shorts.

"Here's your class of wine. Let's go sit outside on the patio. It's a beautiful, breezy and warm evening ," implied Sue.

Sue wasn't ready to get involved with Rick again, not with Randy in the picture. She had to figure life out first and if there was a chance with Randy.

"I'll get some cheese and crackers, Rick. Meet you outside," Sue beckoned.

~o~

Rick left in a huff again that night...No sex and he was real angry again. That was about the extent of her relationship with Rick -- they were either on fighting terms or fucking terms. When they were on fucking terms, everything went his way and that got boring.

Sue figured Rick would find someone on his way home out of his little black book. Yuck! Sue could only be with one man at a time, preferably in a relationship with some kind of commitment. Why would she want to be with someone like that anyway?

Rick's last comment to her was, "You have a lot to offer a man if there's chemistry and the two of you have a mutual interest in each other." That just about summed things up with Rick. Sue was horny and called Rick up, but already she was bored with the repertoire.

Sue felt like telling Rick to f.....off but she didn't and remained the lady that she was at heart. He wasn't worth the stress and there was still Randy. Randy respected women, and wasn't just interested in satisfying his own needs, and on his terms. At least, that's the way he seemed so far.

"Hi, Jane, nice of you to call.....again," replied Sue. Oh, what does she want now? "It's your birthday soon, so I was wondering if you'd like to go to lunch. How's Friday?" she asked persistently.

"Um, um, ah, okay. Friday, it is," Sue answered reluctantly. Oh, she expected the derogation about Rick and she dare not tell Jane about Randy, a younger man..

"How's 2:00 at the Cheesecake factory in Newport Beach? I'll pick you up at your house, okay?"

Sue agreed and Friday it was.

~o~

Randy called and Sue was elated. "Hey, listen, Susie. I want to go to Napa Valley this weekend and see the San Francisco area. I'd love your company. I'm leaving Friday morning. Would you like to join me?" Randy asked.

"Wow, that sounds like fun. Let me see if I can get the day off of work. Okay, I'll call you back later," said Sue jubilantly. Well, of course, Sue would get the day off. Or, she'd call in sick. She started packing right away. Oh, darn, she'd have to call Jane back.

The rest of the week flew by quickly. Sue had almost forgotten about her birthday and now she had all sorts of plans. San Francisco, the wineries, and Randy ... What more could she ask for on her forty something birthday. After all, she quit celebrating after she turned forty.

Sue loved San Francisco and all of its attractions -- the Golden Gate Bridge, the trollies, cable cars, China Town, the Cliff House, Seal Rock, Twin Peaks, and Nob Hill. The city was so charming and quixotic. She especially loved Napa Valley -- touring wine tasting experiences through the countryside and back roads, being indulged by champagne at some of California's finest wineries. She wondered if the B & B Pink Mansion was still in Napa. She couldn't wait to be with Randy all weekend.

If only Jane knew what Sue would be celebrating? Not only her birthday but perhaps the consummation of a new relationship, a new romance, and a new younger man. Rick wasn't like the other guys Sue's age. She was sick of them, their selfishness and orneriness.

Oh, gosh, Sue had to call Jane back. She picked up the phone and luckily got an answering machine. "Jane, its Sue. I have to take a rain check on Friday. Something came up that I have to take care of this weekend. I have to leave Friday morning." Oh, the message would give Jane some food for thought. Sure enough, the phone rang a little bit later but Sue didn't answer it.

"Something came up. I can't wait to hear all about your weekend," Jane roguishly left a message.

Sue was entertained by Jane's message. I bet Jane would like to know all about my weekend! She was probably bored stiff with her sex life.

~o~

Randy arrived promptly Friday morning with a big smile on his face. "Ready," he asked.

"You bet, I'm ready ... I mean packed," and Sue laughed. Randy looked so handsome. She liked the way he dressed, manly yet boyish with a pair of khaki shorts and a summer cotton shirt.

Randy grabbed her luggage and crammed it into the back of the Jeep he was driving. Yeah, Sue packed a little too much as usual for a short weekend. Sue liked the sporty off-road vehicle Randy drove and she was ready for the hills of Frisco and countryside of Napa. "Where are we going first?" she asked anxiously thinking about going off-road giggling to herself like a schoolgirl..

"I think we'll go straight to Napa if that's okay with you!"

"Sounds great, Randy," and Sue hopped in the car. She wasn't sure what to wear that day so she just threw on a pair of jeans and a low cut red t-shirt.

Randy glanced over at Sue in the Jeep and gave her a nod of approval. Nice color on you, as he glanced at her exposed cleavage. Randy sent a chill down Sue's spine and she felt a twinge between her legs. Good thing she brought the sexy lingerie, too, she thought because she was hoping Randy would rip her clothes off later.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sex Addict: The Camping Trip Busty friends are fucked hard by a sex addict whilst camping.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Indecent Beach Proposal And indecent request at the beach turns into reality.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Who Would've Guessed Ch. 01 Popular girl finds out her nerdy classmate has a big dick.in First Time
Eileen Breaks the Scout Law The mother of a boy scout can't seem to abide by the rules.in Mature
Riding Out the Hurricane Ch. 01 Holed up from storm, Emma uncovers her crush's huge problem.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories